Mike's Huge Cock

Story Info
A young man learning to use his huge cock.
779 words
3.64
254.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dundalk
dundalk
17 Followers

At 18 years Mike was as toned as it gets! His strong athletic frame provided the perfect shape to compliment his sculptured muscular physic. Standing alone and undressed in front of the long mirror of his bedroom he admired his nakedness. Running his fingers over his body he could feel his muscles twitching to his touch. He was enjoying the view of himself and was enjoying even more the thoughts of his new girlfriend Joanne and how she would soon be kneeling before him, worshiping his huge cock.

Cupping his balls with one hand and his huge shaft with the other he wanked himself, slowly at first, but quickening up as his mind toyed with the image of Joanne lapping at his throbbing cock head. He could sense the musky smell of his cock in his nostrils and it added to his excitement. His cock was all that mattered now, and as he wanked it, it began to seep pre cum from its tip. He touched the pre cum with his fingertips and brought it to his lips. The salty taste made his nostrils flare. He reached out to a nearby chair to steady himself, knowing that once he reached his climax his strong muscular legs would be unable to bear his weight. His minds eye was now fixed on Joanna sucking on his cock and urging him to spill his cum on her naked body. Thrusting his hips forward he squeezed his balls even harder and came. Huge torrents of cum erupted from his throbbing cock. Great globs of spunk spurting out from a well deep inside him, hitting the mirror in front of him and covering his fingers. His legs now quivering as his orgasm subsided he reached for some tissue to clean his cock.

In the haze of his own cock worship and the heat of his self-pleasure Mike had been oblivious to the presence of someone in the hallway outside. It was only after his climatic spasms had eased that he realized his bedroom door was slightly ajar. "Oh fuck," he thought as he heard the lock on the bathroom door down the hall turn. His Mothers friend Vera was visiting his mother for the weekend and as there was only Vera and his mother and himself in the house he cringed at the prospect of either woman catching a glimpse of him wanking.

He dressed quickly and waited to find out if he had been seen, and whether he would have to apologize for his behavior.

Inside the bathroom Vera desperately tried to compose herself. Her hands were trembling and her breathing was labored. She had seen everything! From Mike touching his own butt cheeks to pinching his own nipples, she had watched as Mike's butt cheeks clinched as his cock erupted. With his back to the door Vera had the advantage over Mike. She might have only seen a reflected view of his cock, but glistening with cum still oozing from it, it was magnificent. Vera was overcome with an almost irresistible urge to take that huge cock into her mouth and suck the remaining few drops of spunk from it. Realizing the awkwardness of the situation Vera broke from her gaze and continued hurriedly on her visit to the bathroom. Once inside she locked the bathroom door behind her.

She swooned and leaned back against the door for a moment while she gathered herself. In the bathroom mirror she caught sight of her own reflection, she was flushed in the face. In the full mirror to her right she watched herself undo her belt and unbutton her jeans. She was scrambling in the moment to get out of her jeans. Pulling her panties to one side she reached for her pussy and began to stroke it. The moment her fingers found her clit she came, the release of sexual tension almost causing her to cry out loud. Her pussy juice was now soaking her fingers while Mike's huge cock was still dominating her thoughts. She pushed three of her fingers inside her drenched slit, her fingers finding some tightness as she pushed deeper. The resistance of her pussy to her probing brought her to a second climax more powerful than the first. Sliding down the back of the door she came to rest on her hunkers. Her pussy now contracting in spasms she rested as her orgasm had washed over her.

As she looked at herself in the mirror she thought to herself "you dirty slut" but she knew right there and then that come what may she would not rest until she had Mikes huge cock buried deep in her cunt.

dundalk
dundalk
17 Followers