Mike's Small Victory

Story Info
Mike manages to keep Janet at bay, at least for the day.
761 words
4.01
76.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
845 Followers

What a mess I had gotten myself into. Was I Janet’s slave now? She had me do all sorts of chores that day, making me run hear and there, clean on my hands and knees, just about anything you could think of. I went to bed that night sore and tired.

The next day Janet was gone before I woke up. What a blessing for me. My father told me she was busy in meetings all day and I was hard pressed to keep any comments about any such meetings to myself. He also told asked me to join he and Janet at his country club that night for dinner. What reason could I have given not to go?

So here I had a whole day to myself, a whole day to get my head screwed on straight again. After breakfast I headed upstairs to take a shower before I went out to enjoy a nice quiet day on the golf course.

While in the shower my thoughts went to Janet and before I knew it I was rubbing my stiff cock as the hot water fell over my body. The image of her naked body was burned into my brain and thinking of it only made me stroke my cock faster. The threat of punishment from her for masturbating without her permission flickered briefly in my mind, but I dismissed it telling myself the release would only strengthen my resolve if I was going to refuse her advances in the future. I envisioned her riding my cock the way she has the previous day and shortly after my cum was shooting all over the shower curtain.

The rest of my day was stress free bliss. I even had a good day on the course. I had a few reservations about the dinner that night, but at least Janet and I wouldn’t spend any time alone. After golf I returned home to take a shower and change for dinner. Once again I found myself jerking off in the shower thinking only of Janet. I just told myself it would keep my head clear around her that evening.

When I arrived at the club Janet and my father were already seated at their table talking over drinks.

“Well you’re finally here,” my dad said as I walked up to the table.

“Yeah, sorry, play was a little slow on the course today, I really had to rush getting ready.”

“No problem your step mom and I were just talking a little business.”

“Yes no problem Mikey,” Janet chimed in.

I avoided saying much to Janet through dinner mainly talking about my round of golf that day with my father. After I had finished my meal I excused myself to go to the bathroom. On my way out the bathroom door I was greeted by Janet. She was dressed in a gray suit jacket and matching knee length skirt. She was wearing black hose and 4” black heels. My eyes betrayed me once again as they took in her lovely legs accentuated by her shoes.

“Hello baby,” Janet cooed while giving me a peck on the cheek,” I need your tongue for a few minutes in the women’s restroom baby, Mistress Janet needs some satisfaction.”

“No Janet, I won’t do it,” I said much to my surprise.

“Oh, my baby still has some resistance in him,” her hand moved to my crotch and started rubbing my cock through my pants.

I grabbed her hand and moved it away.

“I said no Janet, just leave it be!” I said quickly and walked back to the table.

When Janet came back to the table she acted as if nothing had ever happened. She and my father talked briefly of her upcoming business trip. Evidently Janet was going out of town on business in two days and wouldn’t return for over a week. My father said he was pleased that he and I would get to spend some time together and I was ecstatic knowing I only had to evade Janet one more day on this visit home.

We wrapped up dinner and I returned to my father’s house leaving he and Janet to their after dinner drinks. Once back at his house I headed to the bathroom to let off more steam from my encounter with Janet that night. The whole time I was fantasizing about eating her pussy while she sat on the bathroom counter in the ladies’ room at my father’s club. Just one more day and I was free of this woman.

jeb22
jeb22
845 Followers