Mikey and Bobby Ch. 02

Story Info
Mikey wants to have some of the fun too.
1.9k words
4.32
26.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 02/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Mikey and I moved into our new little home of ours, I had gained the courage to go out in public as a girl. I had changed my name to Mindy (the name of Mikey's crush). We were in a new town, nobody knew us and he we kept a low profile by moving into our little place out of the way. Mikey loved my new look so much that we would occasionally hold hands and kiss in front of the people in public. No one ever thought for a second that I was a boy. In fact, many men throughout the town stared at me lustfully to the point where several times they got dirty looks from the wives and girlfriends. Mikey and I would just giggle and he'd usually grab my ass or do something just to make them even more turned on by me.

I'd usually wear something that all of the girls were wearing that was trendy, and just a little slutty. I wore a lot of faded low-rise jeans, tank tops that showed my midriff, things like that. I wore a lot of bright colors like pink, yellow and blue. Colors that would accentuate my long blonde hair. I wore long, dangling earrings or even big silver hoops. Pink lip gloss, blue eye shadow. I was really sexy. It felt good to go out and get that attention. Sometimes it would bother Mikey some. He always tried to hide it, but I could tell that he would have liked the attention too.

Our days were amazing. We usually spent them waking up in our king sized bed with all white covers and sheets. He would be naked and he would usually be spooning me and either I would wake up first and grind my ass into him or he would wake up first and be sliding his nine inch dick into my ass. There was usually enough cum or lube or both left in my ass to get his cock in me in the morning without having to wake me up to get more from my nightstand. So after passionate love making/hard core fuck fest, we would get up and do yoga at the local gym. My tummy was looking real tight and I loved wearing revealing clothing to show it off. My ass was tighter too and Mikey would just be behind during the class trying to hide his hard cock the whole time. My dick was tucked neatly between my legs. But that doesn't mean that I didn't have to make several adjustments during the class. I think that there were several women who may have seen me adjust my dick but were too afraid to say something to me. After yoga class, we usually grabbed fresh fruit, vegetables and usually fish from the farmer's market in town. Cook up a healthy lunch and eat, shower, take a nap in the after noon, then usually watch a movie, then he'd fuck my brains out and cum all over in me and on me. It was the most perfect life.

This went on for about nine months when Mikey started to change a little. He seemed bothered, so one night we were on the couch in the living room and I asked him, "Baby, I can tell something is bothering you. Tell me what's wrong."

"I hope that you can understand where I am coming from, Mindy, because this last year has been great," Mikey said. It's just that I feel like there is something missing for me.

Oh god. My fear of him wanting to go back to our hometown was here. what would I do with my life without my boyfriend? I was trembling. "Baby, no!"

"Oh, god, no Mindy, it's not what you think. I don't want to go back there," he said. I sighed a big sigh of relief, but I was blown away by what he said next. "You are so hot. You look amazing as this beautiful girl. People stare at you all the time. You make guys lust for you and that is such a turn on for me. I see how it makes you feel. You have never been this confident in your life and I envy that. Babe...I want it too."

I stared at him. I was bug eyed. Mikey wanted to be like me? He wanted to be a sexy young woman? My mind started racing. He recognized it and quickly started talking again before he thought I would get the wrong idea. "I've been looking online about changing into a woman and there's a great hospital that does everything to help you achieve womanhood and I want to go there."

"Baby, you want to be a woman?" I asked.

"Not a woman," he explained. I want to keep my dick, just like you. I just want to be as sexy as you and get all of that attention that you do. I think that if we both felt that men lusted for us that we would be even crazier for each other."

"Baby," I told him, "what's crazy is that I still find women so attractive. I find their bodies to be so perfect and amazing like mine that I still lust for it. But your cock is big and beautiful and perfect that I am so addicted to cock that I couldn't see myself going back to being attracted to just girls. This is amazing! You, as a beautiful woman, with a big dick! Oh my god, baby, I would be in heaven!"

I smiled so big and so did he. We embrace each other and kissed each other a long, passionate, hard kiss. I immediately started to strip him down, taking his shirt off forcefully then kissing his chest as I undid his belt. I moved down to the floor off of the couch on my knees and undid his pants and tugged at them till they came moose and I removed them. His cock was half hard and flopped onto his left leg and I immediately grabbed it at the base with my hand and started giving him one of my famous earth shattering, orgasmic blow jobs. His naked body was quivering, his head was thrown back, and his hands were running over his hairless chest. He moaned in delight from my lips, mouth, tongue and perfect movement around his nine inch, rock hard, pulsating, perfect dick. I knew if he was going to blow or not, and he was on the verge so I begrudgingly stopped sucking him and grabbed his hand to lead him into our bedroom. I dimmed the light and threw him on the bed and proceeded to take shirt off, undid my jeans as quickly as I could, and began tugging at them to take them off. They were so tight on my tiny body and thin legs that it wasn't easy. As soon as they were pulled down past my waist, my seven inch, fully erect dick flopped out over the top of my black g-string. I was as hard as a rock and there was already a stream of precum from the tip of my cock to a spot on the inside of my jeans. I tore them down, finally and jumped onto the bed and quickly straddled my hot ass boyfriend.

His cock was sticking nearly straight up, and my cock laid on his. Some of my precum dripped onto his cock and I took my index finger and began rubbing the precum on the tips of our dicks. I bit my bottom lip and stared into Mikey's crystal blue eyes as I did it. He gasped as I teased the tip of his dick. His precum was oozing out of his dick and there was enough to get our dicks lubed up. I took my hand and wrapped it around both of our cocks and began stroking them together. His balls were perfectly lined up with mine and base of our cocks rubbed together, as did our shafts and just under our heads. My hips gyrated as I stroked our beautiful cocks together. I moaned like a little slut and even squealed some as he began breathing harder and rubbing my thighs as he let me stroke us.

Our cleanly shaved dicks were both throbbing so hard that I could feel them both as I stroked us off. I took mine and stuck it right underneath Mikey's balls. My hand, still wrapped around his cock, began working the underside of the base of the shaft and my index finger worked the other side just below the head. Those were his two g-spots and I saw his balls begin to tighten. His face gave it away as he closed his eyes and began moaning really loud. I continued to work his two g-spots and pointed his dick at my tummy. two massive shots of his thick, warm, delicious cum shot me right on my tummy, some in my belly button and some just above where my pubic hair should be. Five more shots splattered all over my dick, including the head and shaft and my balls. There was so much of his sexy cum all over me that I began move all of it onto my hard cock. I was stroking my dick in my boyfriend's cum. He was unaware for what was about to happen. I slid down off of his legs and lifted them into the air.

"if you really want to be a hot little bitch like me, then you're going to have to take dick like me, baby!" I said to my hot little boyfriend. He looked at me lustfully and shook his head as to agree with me. I rubbed some of his cum on his asshole, inserting of my fingers as I did it. His hole took it with ease and I began to get excited about fucking him in his cute butt. He looked down at his cock and saw what he could of me inserting my cum covered cock into his tight hole. As I pushed it in, his cock came back to life and sprang up the further my cock went into him. He didn't even moan in pain, just gave a pleasurable sound as my dick was now all the way inside of him. I wasted no time and just began fucking him. I grabbed his cock and my fucking matched the rhythm of me stroking his dick.

"Fuck yeah," I said. "Fuck yeah, baby! Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!"

His hole, now dripping in his own cum, was making a sloshing noise with every fuck stroke of mine. It made me start to send me over the edge and without notice, I came hard into my boyfriend's ass.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I yelled. My yelps became whimpers as my cock shots jet streams of cum into my boyfriend and giving me the most incredible orgasms I have ever felt. During that time, Mikey came again as I fell onto him, I felt a wetness of cum on his body. I laid on him exhausted from my mind blowing orgasm, smearing the cum between our bodies. My cock still semi-hard in his ass stayed in there. We tried to kiss but we were numb from shooting our loads so hard. We fell asleep like that. It was the best sex followed with the best sleep I had ever had in my life.