Mikey & Ms. Stark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimiko managed to squawk when her own orgasm hit, drawing the eyes of both Mikey and Ms. Stark. Mikey grunted and humped his hips forward, pumping and ramming his teacher's cunt with all his might. "UHHH! Gonna cum again," he exclaimed!" Ms. Stark managed to squeak out, "On Kimiko! Cum all over her face!"

Mikey pulled his cock from his teacher and Kimiko scrambled over to it. She gripped it in both hands and jerked it, corkscrewing her tiny hands as they rubbed up and down. She pointed the head at her face and closed her eyes. Mikey exhaled loudly and blasted her, his jizz spurting forth and coating her face as the single, powerful jet squirted forth. When he finally stopped spewing, Mikey had coated Kimiko's face and neck, got some in her hair and on her chest.

Kimiko gasped in surprise when she saw and felt that Mikey was still hard. "I have got to have this!"

"NO," exclaimed Ms. Stark! "No! You cannot! You have not earned the right to have MY cock in you. Yes, MY cock! I own it! If you want to ever even see it again you will do exactly as I say!" Kimiko looked at her pleadingly, but said nothing.

Ms. Stark and Kimiko came to an agreement. After school at least twice a week (though it could be more) for ninety minutes Kimiko would work with Mikey on her schoolwork. If, at the end of the week, Ms. Stark was satisfied with Kimiko's progress, she would be allowed to see Mikey on the weekend. She had to be respectful to him and never deny her new friendship with him to anyone.

After school that day Mikey was at his locker putting away his books and getting what he needed for his studying that night when four members of the football team stopped by. Mikey paled, knowing nothing good could come of this. The bigger boys started roughing him up. "Hey, geek! New look?"

"A new haircut and new glasses don't make ya cool!"

"Nice jersey! Too nice for a nerd like you!"

Mikey knew he was going to spend another evening in his locker. He had despaired when Kimiko walked by. He looked at her pleadingly, his eyes begging her to go get help.

Kimiko saw the scene unfolding. Yesterday, if she hadn't joined in, she would have walked right on by. She would never risk her popularity by helping a geek. Now, however, she had motivation. If she didn't do something then ms. Stark would definitely deny her her "weekend Mikey time." She couldn't risk that!

With her usual fearlessness and aggression she stomped her less-than-five-foot frame right up to the boys who all towered over her. "hey, let ‘im go. He's done nothing to you." The boy who was just about to stuff Mikey into his locker looked at her in mild surprise and said, "Since when d'you care ‘bout a nerd, Kim?"

"Since right now. Now let ‘im go."

The other boys (all of whom she had had sex with many a time) started tossing insults her way. Kimiko was getting visibly angry when the leader said, "run along now, little girl. When we're done here we'll come find ya and give ya a nice screw to ease yer conscience." She chuckled at the comment and replied, "Hah. I got no need for your little wannabe dicks! I got better now! Why don't you all, like, go back to the locker room and, like, daisy chain each other like ya usually do?"

The boys' playfulness ended and their faces darkened. The boy holding Mikey, the leader, said, "Once we stuffed him safely away, we'll show you our dicks! We'll fuck you ‘till ya can't walk! Then you'll think twice about what ya say before ya say it next time!" Two of the boys stood on either side of her and grabbed at her.

With lightning reflexes honed by years of training Kimiko lashed out, slamming her elbows into the two boys' solar plexus', knocking their winds from them. When they leaned forward and clutched at their stomachs she grabbed their heads and slammed them together, then bashed them into the lockers. The two boys crumpled to the floor.

The third boy rushed her, like he would tackle an opposing quarterback. Kimiko easily sidestepped and kicked the side of his ankle. The boy also crashed into the lockers, then the floor, and lay still.

The biggest boy, the leader, dropped Mikey, who scampered back and watched in awe. The football player tried to punch Kimiko, but she evaded it. He followed up with a roundhouse right, which Kimiko ducked under, then stood up, driving the base of her palm upward and into the big boy's chin. He went rock still, then fell down comically, out cold. The other boys were laying on the floor, two of them groaning in pain, the other trying to sit up.

Mikey looked at the carnage Kimiko had left in her wake with wide eyes and great appreciation. Kimiko smirked at him, then shouted at the boys, "tell everyone Mikey's off limits! No one messes with him unless they wanna mess with me!"

When Mikey told Ms. Stark about what had happened on the drive home she was quite pleased. "Well, I think that young lady should be rewarded for her valiant defense of my darling boy, don't you?"

"Yeah! Wow! You should have seen it! She was great! It was like a video game, only way better than Mortal Combat!" Ms. Stark rolled her eyes. A video game indeed! "Well, I think she has earned a her first weekend. You get to have your first date, Mikey."


"Yeah!" Mikey's mood was really high. His outlook on life was steadily rising. Now, instead of a hopeless pit of despair he had a nice home to go to, a woman who cared about him like a mother (well, maybe an incestual mother), a date with a really attractive and exotic girl, a bodyguard and a sex life. Could things ever possibly get any better?

12