Mikey & Ms. Stark Ch. 04

Story Info
Kimiko learns a lesson.
5.2k words
4.66
47.9k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 09/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Stark was in the office of Miss Carlot, the school nurse. She had a question she wanted to ask her of a somewhat delicate nature. Nurse Carlot had been with the school since she got out of school 16 years ago. She was a 39 year old, powerful looking big boned woman. She was 5'8" and weighed 165 pounds...all of it muscle. She was not a muscle builder or body sculptor, she was just naturally strong and worked out regularly. She had smaller breast, B-cups, and had possibly the greatest ass ever. She measured 38-32-40 and her rear was firm and well rounded. Her hair was long, but usually tied back in a ponytail for convenience, and of a reddish-brown hue, but no one really remembered her hair. Everyone commented on her ass. The literature fans said she had an ass that could LAND 1000 ships! Ms. Stark had the better "full body package" but Nurse Carlot had THE greatest ass in possibly the world!

Nurse Carlot turned around in her chair and stood up as Ms. Stark entered the office. "Hello, Ms. Stark. What can I do for you today?"

Ms. Stark closed the door behind her and sat on the couch, crossing one leg over the other. "I have a question regarding prescriptions. I was wondering if there was a drug that was specifically for the purpose of inducing lactation."

The nurse instinctively looked at the teacher's heavy breasts, just for a moment, then back to her face. "Oh? Well, there is such a thing. It is generally given to women who adopt babies so that they can breast-feed them. Why do you ask?"

"Personal reasons. How does one go about getting such a prescription?"

"Well, usually it involves paperwork to prove you are adopting an infant. Any other way would be considered unethical."

But not illegal," asked Ms. Stark with a raised brow?

"Not technically, but it would not look good for the prescribing doctor."

"I see. What if a medical professional, like a nurse for instance, were to vouch for the patient? Would that speed along the process?"

"What is it you want, Eleanor? Are you asking me to get you a prescription?"

Ms. Stark was quiet for a moment, his stern face giving away nothing. Then she finally whispered, "I would appreciate it if you could do that for me."

"I probably could, but there is some risk to me involved. So, why should I get it for you?"

Ms. Stark grinned impishly. She knew just what to offer Nurse Carlot...

--------------------------------------------------

Mikey was very excited. Jimmy, one of the students in the chess club, had invited the whole club to his house to watch videos tonight. Mikey had never been invited to anything before, so for him it was a very big deal. At lunch he asked Ms. Stark if it would be all right and she had given him her blessing. He was looking forward to it. He never got to watch movies. At his parents house he was just never given the opportunity. So any movie they rented would be new to him.

He was at his locker after school, getting his jacket and books when Kimiko strutted up to him with a grin on her face.

"Hi, Mikey. Study time. Ready?" She wasn't really interested in studying, of course. She really just wanted in the half hour after studying...the half hour where that godlike cock was to be made available to her. After seeing Mikey in action the day before, ramming it into Ms. Stark as she was bent over the desk, she was more than ready. She was desperate!

"Oh. Hi, Kim," Mikey replied. "Uh, I'm not going to study today though. Jimmy invited the chess club to his house to watch movies." He had a big grin on his face, displaying how happy the very idea made him

Kimiko was not impressed. "You can't go. We have to study. Ms. Stark said so."

"Well, yeah, but I asked her at lunch time if I could go and she said yes, so..."

"So nothing. Cancel it. I'm not losing out on my time with your..." She looked around to make sure noone was listening. The last thing she needed was competition for Mikey's manhood. "With your dick," she whispered exclamatorily!

"But..."

"But nothing! We had a deal and you're gonna honour it!"

Mikey's eyes started to fill with water as she demanded he cancel his plans. "But I never get invited anywhere for anything," she whined sadly. He looked absolutely miserable. Even Kimiko, selfish girl that she was, was not immune to a display of sheer misery. Her conscience tweaked when she saw how much it meant to him. Her expression softened and she wavered for a moment, then squashed down the "Jiminy Cricket attack." She HAD to have that cock! That huge, long, thick, massive cunthammer...it was beyond desire. It was NEED!

"Well, after...after everything's done, how about I take you to this really good dessert place and get you a piece of cake, hmmm? Wouldn't that be nice? Now you've gotten two invitations in one day. Say yes and everything's great." She smiled at him, hoping she'd softened the loss enough that he'd go along with it.

"It's not the same."

"Mikey," she said in exasperation, "I want my time! I'm going to get my time! Now say yes and let's go!"

Mikey's lower lip trembled, then his shoulders slumped in defeat. "Okay." He closed his locker and shouldered his back and dejectedly said, "Let's go." He trudged to Ms. Stark's classroom with his bag over his shoulder. Kimiko went with him, smiling a triumphant grin. She was going to get what she wanted, just like she always did.

They went into the classroom, Mikey looking defeated and Kimiko looking very pleased with herself. Ms. Stark looked up from her book and was a little surprised to see them. "Mikey, I thought you had plans with the chess club today. Is something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. It's study time, remember?" Kimiko smiled winningly, innocently and continued. "We're here for our session."

" Mikey, I told you you could go with your friends after school today."

"Oh, he decided he'd rather study with me...and enjoy the reward afterward." She winked at her teacher knowingly. She was looking forward to this so much!

"I was asking Mikey," Ms. Stark replied sternly! "Mikey, do you want to study or go watch movies with your friends?"

His expression was troubled. He really did want to go watch movies with the rest of the chess club. He had never seen Star Wars and was told it was an excellent movie. On the other hand Kimiko had rescued him from four bullies and he was grateful to her for sparing him the pain and humiliation they would have subjected him to. He sighed and looked down at his feet, afraid to say anything.

Ms. Stark's eyes narrowed as she saw his reaction. "Mikey, you go with your friends. Kimiko will stay here." She was pretty sure Kimiko had brow beaten Mikey into coming with her today. It looked like the girl needed another lesson about respecting her favourite student and lover.

Mikey smiled broadly and said, "Thanks, Ma'am." He gave her a spontaneous and affectionate hug. Ms. Stark felt herself becoming warm. As a general rule she discouraged public displays of affection and Mikey had caught her off guard. Had it been anyone else she would have broken the hug. Mikey was special...besides, it felt good. She hugged him back and enjoyed it.

He left, running to catch up with the rest of the chess club and Ms. Stark closed and locked the door behind him, then spun and faced Kimiko with a harsh glare. The girl had her hands balled into tight fists and had a defiant glare on her face.

She had been looking forward to being internally stretched like never before and now she had been denied. She glared back at the Amazonian teacher as if she were her equal. Ms. Stark was unimpressed.

"So, pressure my Mikey into changing his mind, will you?" She stalked toward the normally fearless girl. Kimiko paled a little. Ms. Stark had a presence second to none. She was the ultimate authority figure and everyone knew it. She backed up a step as her teacher closed the distance, then another...and another...and soon found herself backed up against the wall. Ms. Stark towered over her, grabbed her by the hair and hauled her roughly to the floor by it.. Kimiko fell to her knees and hands. Ms. Stark planted her high-heeled foot on her back and forced her down to her stomach.

"I'm sorry," yelped the girl!

"You're sorry I caught you!" Ms. Stark put her knee on the small of Kimiko's back to hold her down and yanked her shirt up over her head. She struggled, but Ms. Stark was much bigger and stronger and had the advantage of superior position and leverage. The tiny girl's shirt came off and her teacher used it to bind her hands behind her back, tying them together with her hands at her elbows, leaving her in her bra.

Kimiko had worn a lacy pink bra today in anticipation of the after study event, but she had not anticipated it being revealed like this! She squawked and squirmed and got a cuff on the back of the head for her trouble.

Ms Stark hauled her up by her arms and bent her over her desk. "Don't move you little witch," she demanded, then went over to the blackboard. She picked up the meter stick off the ledge and brandished it like a weapon in front of her rebellious student. Kimiko paled at the sight of it.

"Oh no! You're not gonna...you can't do that!"

"Oh, can't I? You are about to learn otherwise. Now stay still. I am going to give you the discipline your father should have given you years ago."

She stepped behind her student and hefted up the girl's skirt. She half smirked when she saw her panties matched her bra, lacey and pink. Kimiko squealed and Ms. Stark yanked her panties down, exposing her shapely little backside. She rubbed her hand along it soothingly for a short bit, calming the frightened girl. When Kimiko calmed a little she placed the flat end of the meter stick against her glutes, measured her back swing, then swung it hard.

CRACK!

Kimiko's eyes nearly popped out of her head! "AAAAHH!" Her squeal was loud and long, audibly showing the pain Ms. Stark's two-handed strike had caused. Ms. Stark had no mercy where Mikey was involved. She pulled back and swung the meter stick again.

CRACK!

"AAAHHHHH! STOP!"

Ms. Stark ignored her plea and gave her another whack, then another and another. She carefully placed each strike, covering Kimiko's ass with red stripes. Kimiko writhed over the desk as stinging smack after stinging smack pained her backside. She yelped and moaned, pushing her butt out as she felt her mound moisten. She found herself getting turned on and couldn't understand why!

Ms. Stark continued smacking the big ruler against Kimiko's but and now the backs of her thighs. She was surprised, amused and aroused at how she hoisted her heiney up, as if silently begging for more, even as she cried out in pain. She watched a teardrop of fluid leak from her student's slit and down her leg.

"Spread your legs wide, little bitch! I've got more in store for you!"

"Please," Kimiko begged, "no more! I can't take anymore!"

"Oh yes you can!" Ms. Stark gave an underhand swing this time, bringing the meter stick up between Kimiko's legs and smacking the flat side right against her wet pussy!

"HHHHH," Kimiko gasped as she felt the sting on her mound. "Oh...my...g-g-gawd! Uhhh!"

Ms. Stark shivered as Kimiko wailed, reveling in the feeling of power. It was a rush! She excitedly watched Kimiko raise her rear up higher, inviting another smack. She watched the fluid leak down her thighs as the girl pleaded.

"Please," she begged, but for mercy or another smack it was hard to say.

Ms. Stark was amazed to find her own panties were soaked. This was even better than the first time she'd spanked her student! She exhaled loudly as she thought about it. "What do you have to say about how you treated Mikey," she demanded?

"I...d-dunno," Kimiko responded. She readied for another smack and was not disappointed.

WHACK!

Right on her pussy again!

"AHHHHH," she wailed. Her cunt was in agony and all she could think was that she wanted more. "Please! I really don't know!"

"Yes you do!" Again she smacked the stick against her engorged vulva, inspiring another squeal of painful delight from her tiny student.

"I...I guess I was selfish?"

"You guess?" Again she slapped the tiny Japanese girl's mound with the ruler and again she responded with a scream.

"I WAS selfish! I was very selfish!"

WHACK!

"Indeed, very selfish."

Kimiko was crying now. She blubbered out, "I was so selfish and...and inconsiderate."

WHACK!

"Uhhh...please...n-no more!" Her breath was laboured as her pussy trembled from the pain and erotic pleasure. "I promise I'll do better."

"And?"

WHACK!

"OOOOWWWWW! And...and I'm s-sorry...and I'll make it up to him!"

"That's better." Ms. Stark set the meter stick down and gave Kimiko's burning red bum a firm, smooth rub. As she ran her hand across the girl's firm muscle she couldn't help but trail a finger along her slit. Kimiko gasped and Ms. Stark responded by sliding it in She drew it out again and rubber her thumb with the slippery, wet finger. Kimiko moaned as her tortured twat was violated, then shuddered when Ms. Stark stuck her finger back in again...then grunted as she felt her teacher's thumb breach her anus!

Kimiko felt the double penetration and gritted her teeth. When the digits started to wriggle inside her she cried out long and loud and pumped her hips back while her body shook and was wracked by an intense orgasm!

Ms. Stark watched in fascination as Kimiko came and came and came! Her tiny body quivered and she squirted what seemed like gallons of cum all over the side of her desk. It was like watching a man squirt! Until she'd seen Kimiko do it she'd never known a woman could cum like that...and she wondered why she did not.

Kimiko suffered from nearly a full minute of orgasm. Her legs were numb and her knees felt like rubber. Had she not been bent over the desk she would have fallen to the floor. "I'm sorry, Ma'am. I really am."

When Ms. Stark heard her say "Ma'am," she filled with happiness. It felt a lot like when Mikey called her that. There was real emotion behind it instead of mere politeness. Her engorged vulva pulsed at the sound of the word and for a moment she was speechless. When she recovered her voice she said, "I believe you, Kimiko, and I forgive you. What about Mikey, though? Do you think he will forgive you?"

Kimiko was quiet as she thought about that. She was apologizing for upsetting Ms. Stark. SHE was a strong woman worthy of respect. She was what Kimiko imagined her own mother might have been like, the mother she never knew...the mother that she had killed in childbirth. She wanted Ms. Stark's respect and wanted her to like her, even be proud of her.

Mikey, on the other hand...Mikey was a spineless little wuss. Oh, he had an incredible appendage in his mammoth sized meat, and that was worthy of respect in and of itself, but he was easily manipulated and controlled. Why shouldn't she take advantage of that? Sun Tzu would!

Because Ms. Stark didn't want her to, that's why, she thought to herself.

"I...I think he will. I hope so."

"Mikey is a good boy and eager to please. I have no doubt in my mind that he will forgive you." She took her fingers out of the girl and wiped them clean on a tissue, then steadied Kimiko and helped her stand again. She spun the little girl to face her, then lifted her and sat her on the desk. Kimiko winced as her burning bottom rested on the hard surface.

"I believe Mikey would forgive you nearly anything. I, on the other hand, am not nearly so easily soothed. If I ever catch you mistreating him again or manipulating him in any way I will see to it that you never spend any time with him again...at least not the way I know you want to! You will never know the exquisite sensation of being gaped open wider than you thought possible, filled so full you can't imagine being empty again, truly pleasured by that powerful, hard, throbbing...oooohhhhh..."

Ms. Starks 'eyes started to gloss over as she described Mikey's huge cock. It was like a drug...now she desperately wanted it!

Kimiko too was feeling the desire, the need. Just the description made her boil with desire for Mikey's fat cock. "I'll be good," she pleaded. "I promise!" She meant it, too. For a chance to have that gorgeous, immense cock inside her she would be what Ms. Stark wanted and leave the misbehaving for things that would not affect Mikey. The spankings hurt, but she craved the emotions they inspired and the feeling of real care she felt from Ms. Stark as she administered them. And the orgasms, too. She couldn't forget the orgasms!

--------------------------------------------------

Mikey had a grand time with the chess club. Star wars was his new favourite movie He had lots of root beer and chips and popcorn. He even ate almost a whole pizza by himself. When he finally called Ms. Stark to come pick him up he was very full and in a great mood.

By the time he got home that had changed. His stomach was so sore! He had never eaten so much junk food in his life and his stomach was not appreciative of being so stuffed. Predictably he ended up on his knees in the bathroom, driving the porcelain bus.

Ms. Stark was very pleased. She was glad that Mikey had had such a good time and mildly amused at his over-indulgence and how it affected him.

Poor Mikey. Overdid it just a little bit, did you?"

Mikey was rinsing his mouth out and silently promising to never eat so much crap again. "I guess so."

"Well, let's get you to bed and see how you feel in the morning, then."

Mikey whimpered and got into bed with his teacher, lover and mother figure, taking his usual place; laying with Ms. Stark's nipple between his lips and gently sucking it as he drifted to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

When Mikey woke the next day with his head on those huge, pillowy breasts he did indeed feel better. Tired, but better. Ms. Stark was stroking his head and asked, "How are you feeling this morning?"

He lifted his lips from her nipple and replied, "Kinda tired."

"You have not completely recovered, have you?"

"I guess not."

Well, I thin you'll just have to stay home today and get better."

Ms. Stark got up and got ready for work while Mikey lazed in bed. He had never missed a day of school in his life. His mother would send him to school if his legs had fallen off. This would be yet another new experience for him.

Ms. Stark came back into the bedroom and said, "I've arranged for the school nurse to come by and check up on you today. She will be here at 11."

"Okay, Ma'am. Have a good day."

Ms. Stark gave him his pill, a kiss on the forehead, then the lips and a gentle stroke on the cheek. "I'll be back right after school. You relax and get better. Remember, do whatever the nurse tells you to do."

"Yes Ma'am." He smiled up at her lovingly as she re-tucked him in. She left and Mikey slept in until 10. He got up and had a shower, got himself some breakfast and cleaned up the dishes. That's when the door buzzer rang. Mikey went to the intercom and asked, "Who is it?"

"It's Nurse Carlot," said a feminine voice in response.

"Oh. Ms. Stark said you'd be coming. Come in." He buzzed her in and waited for her at the door. "Hello, Miss Carlot," he said in greeting when she arrived.

"Hello Mr. Michaels," she responded as she came inside the apartment. She was dressed much like Ms. Stark did, in a collared shirt and knee length skirt with high heels. The only difference was the top button of Nurse Carlot's shirt was not buttoned up. Mikey was a little surprised to see her dressed in clothes other than her work clothes. Only the medical bag hinted that she was a nurse.

"Well, Mr. Michaels, let's get to it. Into the bedroom, undress and lay down on the bed."

"Undress?"

"Yes, undress."

"Oh." He thought this very unusual. Still, Ms. Stark said to do what Nurse Carlot said, so he would. He went into the bedroom with the nurse on his heels. He started to take off his clothes and she watched him with great interest. Mikey was self-conscious and shivered nervously as he stripped in front of the attractive woman who was just now reaching into her medical bag.

12