Mikey and the Chickadee Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave him a chance to continue but he said nothing. "Is that something you want to talk about with me?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said. "I still don't know how I feel. It makes me nervous to really talk about it. It know, it's stupid. I can flat-out call you attractive...but I can't talk about myself."

"It's not stupid," I said.

"My dad-" he started. He collected his thoughts for a moment and said, "He was really against this kind of thing. He was a really strict guy."

"Oh," I said.

"There's not much else to say about that, though."

"That's fine," I said. "You don't have to say anything." I thought for a moment and then told him, "Mikey, I want you to know that if we had been friends back then, I would have done the same. I mean, if you were ever sad or felt bad about anything, I would have done whatever I could to make you feel better."

He walked a few more steps and said, "You're a really caring person."

I didn't say anything.

Before we had gone much farther the clouds grew angry and the breeze lay defeated by a veritable wind blowing inland from the sea. Far off in the water, where boats and ships roamed, placid blue was now disrupted with seemingly unmoving white-capped surfs. We turned back toward the car and quickened our pace.

"This is useless," he said after a few minutes, folding the umbrella. "Do you like to run?"

"Sometimes," I said.

He took off town the path and I followed. I sprinted playfully past him and as I slowed he caught up to me in a sort of half-tackle. "You fucker," I said, breaking free and bolting ahead once again. I remained ahead of him for a minute or two, each of us fighting off laughter as we drew in restorative breaths, but soon I slowed my untenable pace slightly and he passed me. We continued like this until we reached the car, with Mikey ultimately about a ten yards ahead. He smacked the taillight and raised his arms in victory, still clinging to the collapsed umbrella.

I ran to him and we laughed together, gasping for breath as rainwater streaked down our faces.

"Now we know who's in better shape," I said, breathing hard.

"It was close," he said, "I don't think this proves anything."

As we drove away from the levee Mikey said, "We should put all pretenses aside and just go for a run next time."

"We're obviously both dying to do it," I said. "When we try to suppress it, that's what happens."

He laughed. "Okay. Running. On the docket. By the way, how are you doing on time?"

"I'm going to my parents for dinner around six," I said. "We still have a couple hours if you want to keep hanging out. I don't need to get ready or anything."

"Do you want to hang out at your place? That way you don't have to bus home. Or I can just drive you home later, if you want," he offered.

"My place is fine," I said. We were already a fair distance south of his part of town.

Mikey was quiet for the first half of the drive to my apartment. At one point he turned to look at me and I thought he was going to say something, but then he looked back at the road. After another minute or two I asked if there was something on his mind.

He drew in a breath. "I don't want to be someone who fucking strings you along. That's not right."

"You aren't stringing me along," I said.

"Well, it feels that way to me. I already told you I'm not into guys beyond just sexual attraction. Since we're both attracted to each other, that establishes this whole friends-with-benefits thing, which you said you're okay with, right?"

"Right," I said. Already I found myself caring for Mikey much more than I would a person with whom I was only hooking up. But if his feelings did not extend into romance, I had no qualms about simply enjoying what was offered me.

"Then I need to get over myself," he said. "I want to see you. And I want you to see me."

"You mean like...our bodies?" I asked.

"Exactly," he said. "God, I am so lucky you can read my mind. I am terrible at talking about these things."

I laughed. "Well, the thing is, I want you to call the shots. I don't want to push you into a situation that isn't good for you."

He thought for a moment. "How about we start by jerking off together? I am so ready for it. Would you be okay with something like that?"

"Is that even a question?" I asked, grinning. "If you say you're ready, you'll have to fight me to keep my pants on."

"Not here," he said, laughing. "This is a public place. Your apartment would be suitable, though."

I cracked up. "How fast does this car go? Step on the gas."

He gave the gas pedal a playful nudge and then backed off.

We were only a few minutes away, which was fortunate because the rest of the drive undulated between nervous laughter and strange fits of excitement.

"You sure you're ready for this?" I asked as we climbed the stairs.

"Don't worry," he said. "It feels like the right time."

We burst into my apartment, quickly removing our shoes and coats. Soon we stood facing one another between the kitchen and the living room.

"If you take off your clothes," Mikey said, "I'll take mine off, too." He wore only a t-shirt and pants, as did I. When I'd seen him remove his socks along with his shoes, I had done the same.

"Shirts first," I said. "If we do it all right away, I'll be a little overwhelmed."

"Okay," he said. "That's a good idea."

We removed our shirts and dropped them to the floor. Neither one of us made any effort to hide our fascination in witnessing for the first time the other's naked torso. Mikey carried a well-balanced physique, each muscle group discernible and prominent. With some amount of bulk, but also a lean athleticism, he looked very strong, and not oversized at all. I had never before identified that exact parity in male proportion which I found to be ideally attractive, but I realized now, as Mikey looked me over (and over), that it was on display in front of me.

His nipples were small and dark. Out from under his arms peeked hints of straight, jet-black hair. There was also a thin strip of hair leading down underneath the band of his underwear and his belt. He had no hair on his chest. I myself had very little chest hair. He was slightly larger overall, a little leaner and certainly darker than I was, but on the whole, we were of the same body type and both reasonably fit.

"Looking good, Chickadee," he said with an enticing sheepishness.

"Wow," I said. "You look great, Mikey."

"You work out sometimes, huh?"

"Yeah," I said. "You obviously do, too."

"Hey, so I only trim a little down there," he said. "Hope that's okay."

"Don't worry. I'm the same way."

"Okay," he said. "Are you ready?"

I unbuckled my belt and tugged my pants downward. Mikey did the same. After we kicked them off we held ourselves through our underwear, both of us aware of our conspicuous arousal. My gaze fell to Mikey's waist and he removed his hand, revealing his hardness as it stretched the fabric down to the opening at his leg, where it nearly surfaced. I responded by removing my own hand, and he, too, looked down.

"Wow," he said.

Our eyes then locked briefly, which was sufficient to communicate our willingness to complete the final step. We removed our underwear and stood boldly before one another. Mikey's cock had sprung up, straight out from his body, shadowed by a group of tidy, black hairs. It was fairly large and shielded by dark foreskin right up to where a small amount of the tip emerged through. I had no particular reaction to that detail; I was circumcised but my ex had not been. Mikey and I were otherwise very similar in shape, length and size.

"Holy fuck," I said, gaping at him.

"I'm a little concerned," he said slowly, "that if I start jerking now I'm going to come immediately."

I laughed. "You're not the only one. Let's move the couch. If it doesn't take long, I don't mind."

"Okay," he said. "If we could just watch each other, that would be best for me. I don't think I'm ready to be touched this time."

"Of course," I said. "That's all I was expecting."

We sat next to each other on the couch and I was afforded a new perspective of his body, laid out before me, closer now, intensified in its grace and candor. About one foot of open space lingered between us.

With his left hand Mikey propped his cock up at its base and then gave it a couple of solid strokes while looking over at mine. His body shuddered slightly and he looked up at me. "I'm so sorry. I don't think I'm going to last very long."

He had not realized, or rather I had not adequately communicated that I was at least as aroused, which was why I'd had yet to touch mine. "I will be right there with you," I said.

"Should we just go for it, then?" he asked.

"I kind of want to," I said.

I stroked myself a few times, testing the water. "Fuck," I said.

Mikey joined in and suddenly we jerked off furiously, side by side. Mikey's gaze remained unceasingly fixated on my cock, just as mine was on his. An utterly conquering energy gathered within me over the next several seconds.

"Fuck," Mikey was saying. "Oh, fuck." He erupted rapidly onto his chest in tangled, sinewy liquid lines.

Before he had finished I reached my threshold, jetting milky fluid immediately up under my chin, the rest quickly trailing down my stomach.

Together we ebbed gradually, both suspended for another moment in secondary, rhythmic convulsion which then gave way to several quiet seconds of warm, exulting repose.

At first Mikey did not say anything, but his satisfaction was clear, as his face glowed and he tilted his head back. "Okay," he said, staring up at the ceiling. "That was really good."

"I know," I said. "It was everything I wanted."

"I don't know why I was worried." He turned his head toward me. "I knew you were not the same." I watched his sperm-laden stomach rise up and then fall as he heaved a restorative sigh. "I'm in a very good place now."

12