Mikey Likes It!

Story Info
Inexperienced guy meets cock slut.
2.4k words
4.28
45.7k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most stories don't fit neatly into just one category. This story started in one direction but the characters decided to go their own way. You decide! Where does it belong?

The first time I saw Roxie she was on her knees sucking a cock on the side of a bar in Geneva-on-the-Lake. It was Fourth of July weekend in 1986 my first summer after college. I was twenty-five; you might say I was a slow learner. Truth was I liked to party too much and by party I mean drink! I was socially inept but beer and my best friend JD don't make for a great scholastic career. Women on the other hand remained a mystery.

Roxie it turned out had just turned twenty-one. I watched her blow three guys before she came up for air.

She saw me seated four stools from the end and took the one next to me. She smiled and ordered in the sexiest voice I'd ever heard, "Hey stud, Buy me a beer!" She wasn't shy.

"Me?" I was incredulous. "You want me... to buy you... a beer?"

"Why not, stud. You've been enjoying the show haven't you?"

I blushed.

"It's alright, stud, don't get all embarrassed on me. Just but me a beer."

I caught the bartender's eye. He brought two more mugs. She picked up one and chugged the whole thing before turning and placing one hand on my cock.

"Feels like you could use a nice blow job yourself."

It took all the control I could muster not to spit my beer out. "Not now." I stammered.

"What's wrong, stud? Shy?"

"No... Well yes! Just not now."

"You're cute. You know that, stud?"

"It's not nice to tease."

"No, really, you are cute! I think I like you."

"Thanks. I guess."

"Where do you live?"

"Parma."

"Good, I live in Strongsville; you can give me a ride home."

"That's not exactly on the way."

"You won't be sorry."

That's how it all started. It was Roxie's twenty-first birthday and she celebrated by giving strangers blow jobs. I gave her a ride home and she didn't disappoint. I was driving my mom's old Ford Falcon. It had a bench seat and Roxie sat real close and kept rubbing my crotch. It was all I could do to concentrate on driving. We were approaching the 480/Shoreway split when she fished my cock out of my baggies and went to work. Expert that she was it didn't take too long before I gave up my precious cargo. She lapped up every drop. "I wouldn't want to leave a mess for your mom to see when she does the laundry."

"What makes you think I live with my mom?"

"You do don't you?"

"Well, yes... but..."

"It's okay, stud, I like momma's boys."

I agreed to meet her for lunch the following Wednesday. I was still looking for a job (Accounting). She worked in a law office in Terminal Tower. It was July so we got hot dogs and sodas on the square and sat on a bench to talk. She seemed so different dressed in a navy blue skirt, white blouse, stockings and heels. At the beach she was wearing daisy dukes, a halter top, flip-flops and her hair was in a pony tail. Now it was all so normal; nothing like she was at the bar. As we walked back to the lobby in the terminal she asked if I was going out to the beach again the next weekend.

"I think I might." I answered.

"Will you take me too?"

"Are you going to... you know?"

"Would that bother you?" She winked at me and got on the elevator. "Call me." She waved as the door closed.

I did and we did go back out to Geneva-on-the Lake. On the way she made it a point to talk about cock sucking. "It's a hobby." She explained. "I just love cocks and I want to suck as many of them as I can before I get married. Does that bother you?"

I was blushing and I couldn't find the words to express my feelings. She was absolutely the most candid girl I'd ever known.

"Do you like my tits?

"What?"

"I didn't mumble, Mikey, do you like my tits?" She took my hand and pulled my arm over her shoulder and placed my hand on her breast. "Squeeze it." It was an order. "Does it feel good?"

"Yes! Of course it feels good!"

"Keep squeezing, I like that." She pulled her halter top down and placed my hand on her bare tit. "I'd have you suck them but you're driving." For the next twenty miles I squeezed her tit and she squeezed my cock.

When we arrived she looked me in the eye and said, "I'm going to get some more cock tonight. If that bothers you pretend you don't know me. On the way home I'll suck yours."

Roxie was not one of those skinny fashion model types. She was about five-nine and weighed at least a hundred and seventy pounds but it was all in the right places. Big tits, small waist and more than her share of butt. Hazel eyes, reddish brown hair and just enough freckles to give her that devilishly cute look that drives guys crazy.

I took a seat near the end of the bar and asked for a draft. Roxie started flirting with two guys on the end. It didn't take long and I could tell she had her hands in one guys pants.

When he turned and faced her I knew she would be going down on him soon. I pretended to look away but truth be told I was mesmerized by her. She knew what she wanted and she was bold about getting it. She knew which guys to approach and which ones to leave alone. She blew the first one in about three minutes, the second wanted to go outside but she refused. Instead she came over and started flirting with me.

"Why didn't you go outside with them?"

"Too risky" she explained. "It's much safer in here."

"I don't get it."

"Think about it, stud, in here I'm in control. Out there who knows what could happen. I could get beat up or worse; they might want to fuck me. Besides most of the bartenders know me and look the other way. If they want I'll give them a quick BJ but usually it's just one to a customer."

Her comment about fucking kept rattling around my brain. "You don't fuck?" I was surprised.

"Hell no, stud. I don't want to get preggers and besides I'm saving myself for marriage! I'm still a virgin."

Another surprise; Roxie a virgin! "You're kidding?"

"You don't believe me?"

"No, that's not it. It's just, well, you ah..."

"Say it, stud. It's okay, I'm a cock sucker not a whore! I thought we covered this ground. I like cocks! Look... there's two more. Which one should I blow first? The blonde cutie or his buddy with the dark curly hair?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She left my side and started flirting with the newbies.

They bought her a beer and before long she had her hands on the blonde's cock. Neither one lasted for more than about two minutes and they left with a great if somewhat unbelievable story to tell their buddies.

It was a slow night at the bar so Roxie and I shot a little eight ball on the bar pool table.

Every time she bent over a shot her tits nearly fell out of her halter top. I guessed this was her alter ego. During the week she was the prim and proper secretary at a law firm and on Friday or Saturday night she was a cock slut. I asked her about it.

"Why do I suck cock? What a question. Why do guys chase tail?

"It's different."

"So boys will be boys but girls have to be what? Ladies."

"That's not what I mean."

"Yes it is. Admit it. You don't see anything wrong with a guy who tries to get into the pants of every girl he sees but if a woman does the same she's a whore."

"But what would they think if this ever got back to your law office?"

"What makes you think they don't already know?"

That question gave me pause. I mean I was speechless. I didn't know what to think much less say. You know that look girls have where they cock their head to one side and kind of raise their eyebrows a little and smirk? She knew I was stunned.

"How do you suppose I got the job?"

I looked over my next shot and then at her and then back to the table and then her again.

"What's wrong, stud? Can't think and shoot pool at the same time?" She laughed. "You're even cuter when you're flustered."

About this time four more guys took the seats at the end of the bar. I looked her in the eye and nodded at the bar, "Show time?"

"Nah, I've had enough for one night. Let's go."

The drive back to Strongsville was quiet, very quiet. Roxie snuggled next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. We made plans to go back out to Geneva-on-the-Lake the following Saturday. I was to pick her up at four pm.

When I arrived at her place to pick her up she wasn't dressed in her daisy dukes. She was wearing a floral sundress and high heel sandals. Her hair wasn't in a pony tail. She got into the car but she stayed close to the door. She had a very serious look on her face. "Mikey? Would it be okay with you if we didn't go to the beach?

"What do you have in mind, Roxie?"

"Oh, maybe some burgers and a movie."

"Anything in particular?"

"I heard about a new one, "Flight of the Navigator" I think it's at Parmatown." She said.

"Might be fun. Would this be a real date?"

She was so serious. "Would you be OK going on a real date with me?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

She looked down. "You know, don't make me say it."

I leaned over and took her chin in my hand, "Look at me Roxie." Her eyes met mine.

"You are a beautiful, intelligent young woman. I'd be proud to date you." A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Even knowing what I've been doing the last three years?"

"Yes, sweetheart, even knowing that." As I said those words I was thinking I must be crazy. This girl has been sucking cocks for three years, it could have been a thousand or more but I said it and I meant it.

She move over close to me and we kissed; our first real kiss. "You won't be sorry, Mikey,

I promise."

She quit her job at the law firm even though she was still three weeks short of completing her practical nursing degree. In August she took a job at a nursing home and I found work at an accounting firm. We married in September, moved into a bungalow in Parma and had three kids in five years. It's been thirty years now and our youngest just finished grad school.

Time and change rolled over us as it inevitably does for all of us but through the years I've never once regretted hooking up with my little cock slut! A virgin myself when I met her she taught me everything I know about sex.

She started by teaching me to eat pussy. Initially it was part of our foreplay. Tits first, eat her pussy then the main event. One night after I slammed home a satisfying load she cradled my head in her arm as I idly sucked her tit.

"Mikey, honey?"

"What, sweetheart?"

"I didn't quite make it, I need more."

"I'm afraid you got everything I can give you, lover. I don't think even your talented lips can get me going for a while."

"But your talented lips can do the job!"

I said I was a virgin and I was! It was before the days of porn on the internet. I was shocked by her suggestion. "You want me to lick your pussy after I've made a huge mess down there?"

"Why not, Mikey? You aren't afraid of a little cum are you? Tell me you've never tasted your own cum."

"Never!"

"You've got to be kidding." She reached between her legs and brought two cum soaked fingers to my lips. "Suck my fingers, silly." She rubbed my cum and her juices all over my lips until I opened my mouth and accepted her challenge. "See, not so bad is it?"

"Mmmm..." Words failed me but I could feel the response of my cock. Even though it was unthinkable for as long as I could remember I was not repulsed. Far from it, I wanted to taste her cum filled pussy. I traced circles around her love tunnel and brought my fingers to my lips. Roxie watched me suck our juices from my own fingers.

"It's good, isn't it, stud? Now be a good boy and clean Mama's pussy and send her over the top!"

I kissed her belly, the belly that produced our first child, a child that was in the crib next to the bed. I licked and kissed her thighs. "That's my stud! Clean it all up!" I licked every inch around her pussy and sucked up anything that drained from her vagina. "Mikey likes it!" Her hips thrust to meet my tongue but try as I might my poor tongue could only reach the first inch or so of her demanding pussy.

She rolled me to my back and straddled my face. "I'm going to fuck your face, Mikey!"

She grabbed my hair and ground her pussy over my lips and nose; she gave me barely room to breathe as her pussy seemed to gape ever wider demanding longer and deeper licks, stronger sucks! Her clit, normally the size and texture of a mini marshmallow, hardened as it engorged. It was the size of a small thimble. "Lick it, Mikey, faster, harder! Lick it! That's it; right there, now suck!"

Roxie tensed as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her trembling body. She collapsed beside me. My hand reached between her legs. "Not now, wait. I'm too tender." She pushed my hand away even as she brought my lips back to her tit.

She idly stroke my hair as I nestled against her breast; breasts that would soon be feeding our son. "Care for a taste, Mikey?

"Mmmm..." Words failed me again!

"It's alright, there's always too much right now. Try it; you'll like it!"

"Mmmm..."

"Mikey likes it!"