Mikey Likes It! Ch. 02

Story Info
The past catches up with a wild child?
1.9k words
4.2
17.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read "Mikey likes it!" now would be a good time to do so. Otherwise this story makes little sense. For those of you who have read the first part and thought it was terrible and are reading this now: What the hell are you thinking? If you reacted with vitriol, thank you! It is so much better than indifference. If you are among those who felt the need to point out all the risks of promiscuous behavior, again, thank you. But, and it's a BIG BUT, without risky behavior these stories don't have anywhere to go! Some of you questioned my intelligence. Fair enough! I sometimes wonder why I waste my time writing this kind of trashy story. The answer is I enjoy it and I have occasion to meet on line some interesting people. Finally, to the gentleman who doubted that a woman like Roxie could ever change and in fact would fall further into slutdom: people can and do change! Consider; vegans taste a good steak and convert, smokers quit, so do alcoholics and teetotalers start, Reagan was a Democrat, John Newton a slave trader and St. Paul persecuted Christians. Peace!

The cool night air gently flowed through her long hair as Roxanne took one last drag on the one cigarette she would smoke all year. She was standing alone on the balcony of a hotel bar waiting for her husband Michael to make his appearance for their anniversary dinner.

This was supposed to be a special night. Thirty years! Anyone who knew both of them would never have believed it. Roxanne, the wild child, the one girl in her class that every guy knew would put out. Michael, the nerd, the class clown, too shy to even ask a girl out on a date!

How they met is the subject of another story: "Mikey Likes It!" Roxanne thought about those days. How she relished her freedom; her lack of caring about what others thought about her, she thought about all the men, young and old that she sucked off.

She took a sip of her drink; scotch on the rocks. In her youth she drank beer; all the free beer young men would buy her when she sucked their cocks. As the years went by and each of them became successful at their chosen professions their choices broadened and their tastes became more sophisticated.

Roxanne was still a nurse but after their youngest started school she went back and became a registered nurse. Now she was the charge nurse on a maternity floor. Michael did that for her; he always had confidence in her. Without him she would have been satisfied being the practical nurse she became shortly before they married.

Michael was hired by one of the largest accounting firms in Cleveland. He quickly rose within the tax department and was offered a partnership before he was thirty. They were the picture of success; lovely family, beautiful home, nice cars.

Roxanne thought about those wild days. She thought about them more now that the kids were on their own. She thought about cocks and about sucking them. Sometimes she wished she had never done it. Sucking strange dicks is risky; she knew it and did it any way. She loved the power she held over a guy when she had his dick in her mouth. She loved the way a cock felt as it swelled just before a guy came. And she loved the look on their face when she stood up and planted a big wet kiss on their lips. She smiled and sipped her scotch.

"Come here often?"

"That's original."

"Sorry, that's all I got." The man was dressed like every other middle aged business man; suit, tie, oxfords, wedding band.

"I like your shirt; did your wife pick that out for you?"

"As a matter of fact she did."

"I knew it! Most men would never pick pink. Always white or occasionally blue. Why is that?"

"If I had to guess I'd say we just take the easy way; less to think about as we dress in the morning."

Roxanne stared out at the lake. The lights from a freighter glistened and twinkled on the gently rolling water. She sipped her drink.

"My name is Allen, can I buy you another drink?"

"I don't think that's a good idea, Allen. My husband will be joining me soon." Roxanne was saying all the right things but there was something in her voice that was leading Allen on.

"Scotch or bourbon?"

"Does your wife know that you hit on women, Allen?"

"What she doesn't know can't hurt her. Besides what happens in Cleveland stays in Cleveland!"

"I think that's supposed to be Vegas."

Same difference."

"Okay then, scotch. But just one."

"Let's start over. Hi, mind if I join you? My name's Allen."

Roxanne glanced at him as he signaled for the bartender to bring them another drink. "My name is Anne and I'll be meeting my husband soon, just so you know." When "Roxie" retired Michael started calling her Roxanne and after a while it was shortened to Anne.

"Pleased to meet you Anne." The bartender delivered their drinks. "You're meeting your husband; have any special plans?"

"Well, if you must know." Roxanne was letting her frustration show. "This is supposed to be our thirtieth celebration weekend. Last weekend was for family and friends. This week we're treating ourselves to Cirque du Soleil. We'll have dinner tonight and tomorrow we'll visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in the afternoon before another dinner and then the show."

"I hear a little agitation."

Roxanne glanced at him and sipped her drink.

"I guess I don't blame you. It's getting a little late for dinner and you're still alone."

Roxanne scowled as she took another sip.

"You look like someone I know, Anne. Well, someone I used to know a long time ago."

Roxanne squinted at Allen. Was this her past coming back to haunt her? When they moved to Sheffield Lake and she took a job in Elyria she thought she had left her past where it belonged, in the past.

"Your hair is different but I don't think I could ever forget those lips!"

"Please leave me alone, my husband is supposed to be here any minute."

A light seemed to go off in Allen's head. "Anne is short for Roxanne isn't it! It wasn't really a question."

Roxanne blushed.

"I knew it! Foxie Roxie! You were quite the attraction out at Finnegan's in Geneva on the Lake. I haven't been there in forever. Let's see, it's been......" Another light went off. "Thirty years!"

"You should really leave me alone now. My husband should be here."

"Yes, he should be! I could tell him about old times."

"He's well aware of my past."

"Sure he is." Allen scoffed, "I think I'll hang around and ask him."

"Please leave; let the past stay in the past."

"Not on your life! Unless...."

"Unless what?" Roxanne knew what was coming. This was a nightmare that had haunted her from the day she married Michael.

"Let's relive old times; right now, right here, the bar is empty, the bartender is watching TV, why not?"

"Not a chance."

"Then we'll just have to wait for that husband of yours."

"No! Please just go away and leave me alone."

"Come on, Roxie! You know you want to do it. For old times sake; get down on your knees."

"That part of my life is over."

"Sure it is, Roxie. Look at me! Look me straight in the eye and say you don't ever think about sucking cock."

Roxanne couldn't look at him. She closed her eyes and took a long hard drink.

"I knew it!" Allen felt powerful. He was gaining control. "Let's make this easy, Roxie. Before your husband gets here you can come to my room. You don't even have to get undressed. Just get on your knees and give me a nice quick blow job. It won't take long; I'm as horny as I've ever been in my life! A pro like you should have no problem. I won't even mess up your pretty hair do, promise."

Roxie looked defeated. "I won't go to your room. You can come to mine."

"What about your husband?"

"The bastard still hasn't left his meeting. I had to check in. He doesn't even know which hotel we're in or the room number. I'm supposed to text it to him when he let's me know the meeting is over."

Allen placed a twenty on the bar and followed Roxie to the elevator. Once they were in the room Roxie turned to Allen, "Take off your suit, Allen, we don't want any accidents that you'd have to explain to your wife."

Roxie took off her dress and kicked off her heels. She stood there watching Allen undress wearing the lingerie set she purchased for this special evening with her husband; black lace bra, panties, garter belt and smoke toned stockings. The outfit was the perfect compliment to her red dress.

"My, my, my.... Roxie you still are a slut aren't you? Get on your knees, there isn't much time."

Roxie stared at Allen's crotch. He was still wearing his boxers. She licked her lips. She could feel the wetness between her legs as her pussy throbbed. She crossed the room and placed her hands around Allen's neck. "Kiss me, Allen! Let's make this blow job one neither one of us will forget!"

Allen held Roxie in his arms; his cock throbbed in anticipation. He unhooked the clasp of her bra, "Let me see your tits!"

He stepped back as her bra came off her chest in his hands. "They're just like I remember them at Finnegan's."

"Liar!" She disagreed, "But thanks for trying."

She dropped to her knees and as she did she pulled his shorts down to his ankles. His cock stood out lewdly anticipating her attention. "In the old days I rarely saw a boy's balls. I usually had to fish their cocks out of the front of their jeans."

He kicked the boxers to one side, "Like what you see?"

"I've seen bigger."

"I'll bet you have! Kiss it!"

"All in good time, buster," She lifted his cock and kissed his balls then one at a time sucked them. She looked up at him smiling at her efforts. "You might as well take off your shirt and tie."

"What about your husband?"

Between sucks on his balls she reminded Allen, "He still doesn't know where I am, remember?" Roxie licked the tip of Allen's prick; pre-cum coated her lips and tongue. "Mmmm..."

"Oh, wow! That feels great!"

"Mmmm...! That?"

"Yes, that! Do it again!

"Mmmm...!

"You haven't lost your touch!"

Roxie could feel his balls drawing up ready to empty even as she squeezed them in her hand. His cock was swelling one last time in anticipation of its inevitable explosion. At the very last moment she pulled back and let him cum on her face!"

"Why did you do that?"

"I guess it's a habit. Mikey likes it!"

"Your husband?"

"Yes, he loves to eat his own cum."

"Like this?"

"Yes, Michael Allen, Just like that."

Mikey continued to lick his cum off Roxie's face. Kissing and licking until there was nothing left to clean up. "I love you, Roxie."

"I love you too, Mikey, and that talented tongue of yours which by the way has more work to do!"

Michael Allen lifted his wife Anne and laid her on the bed. He kissed her lips and asked, "Why do we only do this once a year?"

"Now that the kids a grown and out of the house maybe we can treat ourselves to getaway weekends more often."

"I certainly hope so, Roxanne, 'cause Mikey likes it!"