Miki Lee 07: geORGY pORGY

Story Info
Miki Lee is back! Orgy time.
4.1k words
4.64
8.1k
7
2

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers

"Lukas?"

Miki Lee curled up into the plush interior of the Limo. She hadn't heard from her online advisor in over ten minutes. Even though her day had gone off without an arrest for indecency she found herself unable to function without him. The more she got away with the more she worried. One second she was fearless the next terrified of her future.

Her Limousine driver "Matthew" had isolated her with privacy behind the one way glass between he and the rest of the vehicle. That and he probably had a hard time driving without eying her nudity.

"Lukas?"

She tries again as if talking to herself again. Still no answer. Was he having troubles communicating with her from wherever he was? Had he abandoned her? Worse yet, had he been discovered for his illegal actions. Commandeering the airwaves and public camera footage. Preempting the local Police Department was certainly bad. As was her using false identification which the Cops confirmed as truth. The one thing that really bothered her was his money siphoning from so many unsuspecting people out there. Her own bank account was over a hundred thousand dollars thanks to Lukas. If the IRS discovered that she would be in a world of hurt. Then she considered her Father and what her deeds might do to him. Too bad this was so much fun. Was the game over already?

Utilizing her cell she dials her Credit Union and checks her bank account. She was still rich. He hadn't taken it away from her. For now she fret. She didn't truly know Lukas. So far he had been on the up and up with her. Every promise fulfilled. Where was he?

Peering out the window she suspected her ride was almost over. Ready to arrive she began to sweat. All along the street were Jewelry stores and Fashion outlets. High end fashion at that. Almost Rodeo Drive but not.

As Matthew slowed down to pull alongside a curb she decides to put her tight red dress back on befitting a proper exit. Shoes quickly slipped on she sat ready. Nervously. She recalled how Britney Spears must have felt when the Paparazzi snapped pictures of her snatch as she left her vehicle. More than once. Fashion malfunctions were a daily consequence when a celebrity. Miki Lee certainly felt like one. She wanted the world to see her. Yet, until she knew for certain she was safe she would keep concealed as best as she could. Mostly.

The glass window hushed down between she and her driver. Twisting in his seat Matthew eyed her.

"Destination right on time, Ms. Natchios." He refers to her by her assumed name that Lukas had given her as protection.

"Thank you My White Knight."

With a smirk he exits his drivers seat and steps around the car to let her out. Opening the door he gleamed at her beauty. For his charm she chose to step out slowly letting her skirt ride high. This gave him the opportunity to spy upon her juicy pink pussy in all of its glory. Standing on the curb she pats his cheek winking.

"Keep the motor running. And, your mind in the gutter. Back soon Sweet Knight."

He takes his time shutting the door behind her departure. He wanted to absorb her every wiggle Miki's tight little ass had to offer. That was literally forty feet away until she reached the massive warehouse known as "Fetish's" Eying herself in the window she spots Matthew still watching and giggles. Turning halfway to face him she flutters her fingers.

"You can close the door now. While I open this one."

Blowing the man a kiss he grins from ear to ear.

"Yes Ma'am!" He chuckles and finally shuts the door and whistles under his breath.

Entering the warehouse Miki drops her jaw at what she finds within. The warehouse was packed with Mannequins of every size, shape, color, and sex. Some wearing provocative lingerie, leather accents, down to simple undies like boy shorts. Each Mannequin was contorted differently with actual expressions on the faces. It was almost like stepping into a wax museum. Emotions were unmistakable. Each designed with individual personality. Be it bashful, energetic, playful, erotic, or all out lust.

"Blown away." She utters standing frozen in time.

"Those are in the back." Expelled a feminine yet gruff voice to her left.

Miki follows the voice to see a stunning woman of 5'7. 6'1 with heels. She had long straight golden brown hair almost down to the middle of her back.

"Pardon?" Miki appeared bewildered.

The woman sighs loudly with a thin smile, "The B.J. Mannequins. They're behind the Glory Hole wall."

"Oh!" Miki giggles.

The woman wore too much make-up Miki decided with an awkward expression of contemplation. Her burgundy dress short to show off long tight legs. She wore a feather boa over her cleavage which was rather small. They studied one another intently. Finally the woman placed a well manicured nail over her Botox induced lips.

"Are you here for the job?"

Shocked Miki shivers, "No. Here to spend money."

"Pity." The woman winks, "You might have increased my sales."

Miki winks back, "Thanks for the Ego boost."

Sharing warm smiles Miki is distracted suddenly by her cellphones ping from within her clutch purse. Holding a finger up toward the woman she quickly retrieves. Noting the text she sighs with relief.

"Excuse me for just a moment. I have to reply to this." Miki steps away to text back.

"Maestro. Where have you been?"

"Shit. Showered. Shaved. I needed it. You don't need me every second." He replies.

She shudders at the thought, "Don't say that. I can't do any of this without you."

Changing the subject Lukas writes, "You do realize the woman you're talking to is a man, right?"

Her eyes bulge wide, "What? No way."

"Adam's apple. Fake chest. Research on my part."

"Oh well! I'm open minded. She. He seems nice."

"He owns Fetishes. His name is "George Poragono". Alias, "Charmin Peters". His cross dresser name."

She snorts slightly at the name realizing it obviously meant Charming Peters, "You hush, Mister Maestro. Let me shop."

Turning on her heel she shares a devastating smile of held breath. Hand extended she dances on her toes nervously, "Hi. Elena Natchios."

The cross dresser warmly shakes her hand patting it with her opposite palm, "Charmin". No need to be coy. I am what I am."

"I'm sorry if I gave you a strange vibe. Totally respectful of your choices. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise Elena. How can I help you?"

Miki fidgets looking around her, "For starters I need Stiletto heels. Lots of sexy undies. Bikini's. Toys." She bubbles suddenly and motions with her hands, "One of everything."

"Oh My! Retirement here I come." She/he glows, "That sounded so dirty."

Laughter erupts between the two as Charmin takes Miki by the arm, curling her own around it. From there they stepped into the Sanctuary.

While strolling Miki looks about for cameras. She knew Lukas was watching. She needed to know from where for her future fashion show. Along the way she admires various garments pointing to the ones she loved. Charmin kept a mental note of each and every one. She was a Designer after all. Not too mention an Artist.

Very few customers were within the Warehouse. That settled her nerves slightly, yet bothered her just the same. It was a shame Charmin's work was going unnoticed.

Mid way through the gauntlet of Mannequins they heard noises hiding amid them. Seeing the cause Miki smiled, "You already have an Employee."

"That's Lawrence. Isn't he to die for?" Charmin hisses in a whisper up close to Miki's cheek.

"Do all of your Employee's go shirtless?'

"But of course. Eye candy sells."

"So if I would have been here for the job application and you hired me?"

"Oh Honey. You would definitely up my cash flow. Topless is protocol."

"I would rather not wear a uniform of any kind." Miki giggles hugging his/her arm.

"That could be arranged."

"I'll think about it. For now let me make your day." Miki smiles sheepishly.

"You already have." Charmin fans herself, "Lawrence? Oh, Lawrence?"

The tall muscular African American Employee who had been assembling a Mannequin looks over, "Yes? Mistress Charmin?"

"Would you be so kind as to show Elena here our shoe department? She is in need of some Stiletto's."

The man sets aside his work and struts toward them like a stripper on a runway.

Miki swallows dryly, "Chippendale? Please let him be straight."

Charmin lifts her pinky bending it before Miki's eyes, "Gently crooked if you must know. I found him in a strip club. Offered him a job after I discovered his talents. Namely being Artistic like myself. But, sadly yes he is indeed straight. Story of Muah life."

"Aww! Sorry."

Lawrence reaches them knowing full well he was being talked about. He knew how to study a crowd.

"Hey there Elena. Would you like me to carry you to the shoe department?"

Miki drops her jaw, "My feet are tired."

"Perhaps a short foot massage before trying on the shoes?"

Miki could only nod her hopefulness.

"Enjoy yourself My Dear." Charmin steps away for the front of the store.

Miki whimpers as he cradles her with ease and takes her for a tour. She couldn't stop looking at him. Lukas would just have to get jealous. If that was even possible.

Carefully avoiding contact with the web of Mannequins situated in all sorts of contorted positions they reach an emptier section of long shelving containing a multitude of shoes. This was obviously Dancer/ Stripper Heaven. Their were hundreds of choices. Very expensive options at that. Nothing here was under a grand. Ordinarily the price tags would make the simple Miki shy away and head for the local Wally World. Today however she had Lukas to buy her anything she could possibly want. Which reminded her. She had no cash nor credit cards. How would Lukas compensate Charmin for her purchases? She would worry about that later.

Lawrence delicately sits her down upon a cushy loveseat and stands above her dominantly. She melted beneath his gaze. Though appearing controlling in appearance his eyes offered another side. He was there to serve.

"Please allow me to select some options for you to consider."

Miki/Elena uses her knuckles to usher him on his way with a glint of encouragement. Resting there she hears her cell ping once again. She pulls up the text from Lukas.

"Musclebound Denzel in his prime."

"He's sexy." She types back.

"Buy whatever you want. Clothing. Accessories. Shoes. I'll submit a Gold Card status over your phone. With a $20,000 limit. Not from your own account. This will be from my own reserves. Channeled into a false account in Elena Nathios name."

"I was just wondering how I was going to pay for anything I liked." She smiles vibrantly knowing her financial windfall. Her eyes express wonder. Then something else dawns on her.

"Lukas? Where am I going to keep all of these items? I can't just walk in at my Dad's with twenty bags."

"After the Limo drops you home I'll have your purchases taken elsewhere until needed. Keep only a bag full at home."

She fidgets questioning that, "Delivered to your home?"

"No. My residence is mobile. I can't stay at any one safe house too long. I'll keep you posted where to find your belongings."

Spotting Lawrence carrying three boxes toward her she quickly types, "Fashion show Maestro. Enjoy."

Cell stashed away she observes Lawrence rest boxes on a tiny end table until her could produce a step stool in which he could sit on in order to put her shoes on for selection. She follows his every move noting his tight muscular ass. It was amazing.

Boxes now beside his seat he straddles the stool and prepares her feet. Removing her current shoes he sets them to his right on the floor. Twisting to face her he grips her feet and offers a delicious foot massage. In her seated position she slouched slightly. Her skirt fanning open vividly. Lawrence immediately noticed her sweet pink pussy taking breaths with her trembling muscles. He chose to raise her foot higher for a better view. The Nubian Giant was certainly interested. So was Miki Lee. Proving it with a glistening labia that dampened her inner thighs.

"That feels nice." She smiles with her eyes.

"It is my honor to serve you."

"Bless you Lawrence."

After a good ten minutes he relaxes both of her feet before revealing her first set of stilettos. These were black and had micro thin heels. Almost daggers. Once both shoes were eased on to her feet she attempted to stand. Having never worn such high shoes she readily lost balance and teetered toward Lawrence. He captures her with a strong inviting grp around her hips. Her palms grasping his well defined shoulders.

"So not used to heels. Sorry."

"Do not be apologetic. I am here for you." He softly enlightens her.

"Ever so grateful. I might need you to walk with me."

"As you wish."

He assists her to straighten up then rises to still tower over her heightened form. Like her Father teaching her to ride a bicycle for the first time Lawrence took careful steps along with her own. After a few feet he opts to trail away in favor of giving her a chance to shine. She hobbled a few feet then turned around like Frankenstein on roller skates. Walking back to Lawrence he approved of her challenging herself to win the shoes over. After a second pace she had the balance coordinated.

"Ready for the runway." She giggles.

Returning to the loveseat she tries 2 more pairs before deciding on two of the 3. They were set aside to purchase. She then wandered the shelves beside Lawrence in choosing five more pairs of shoes. Seven in all.

"Care to accompany me in choosing underwear?" She winks at Lawrence, "I'll let you pick a few out for me."

"I would indeed." He smiles thinly.

Their journey led to examining the Mannequins for a variety of boy shorts and thongs. Bras and Bustiers. Teddy's. Fishnet Stockings. Thin suspenders. Everything that looked sexy. With each careful selection she is reminded just how realistic the Mannequins are.

"These are so life like." She closely inspects the features on their faces. The realistic nipples. Even perfected cameltoes. The males were well hung and had definitive genitalia. Miki had to tease Lawrence by stroking one of the Mannequins. His reaction was held in check emotionally. His crotch spoke differently. As she eyes his arousal she fans herself and sensually slithers by him with a draft of her caress across his torso. He followed her like a lost puppy.

"Where are the dressing rooms?" She scans about.

"The entire store is a dressing room."

Rotating to recognize the return of Charmin who had escorted a number of new customers about. She had overheard Miki/ Elena enquire.

"Really?" Miki brightened her eyes as the trio of female customers admired her beauty.

"Feel free. I know my clientele quite well. Law Enforcement steers clear of my store like the plague." Charmin adds.

Without a graceful shrug Miki Lee lifts her dress up and over her head. Standing nude she spins for all to see. Applause was met with dramatic poses.

"See how easy that was? Are you certain you don't want to apply for the position?"

"Not today. I love this store. The freedom is so relaxing." She steps backward into Lawrence's arms pulling his hands around her waist. He stood amused by her boldness. As did Charmin.

"Another reason to join our family here. Is there anything I can do to persuade you to stay?"

"Another time Charmin. I promise to consider it in the future. Keep the offer open?"

"Certainly. Try on whatever you like. Follow me ladies."

The customers wave their goodbyes and continue the tour.

Miki in turn nestled closer to Lawrence feeling his massive hard on along her butt cheeks. She wiggles up next to it to see what he would do. He merely chuckled lightly and lay his chin atop her hair.

"Shall we try some outfits on Lawrence?"

"As you wish. I prefer darker colors."

"On me or on you?" Miki giggles twisting to face him, planting her palms on his tightened pectorals, "I like darker colors in me. I mean on me." She blushes playfully.

He knew she was hinting. Years of experience as a Male stripper had fine tuned his radar.

Uncaring of his position he lowered himself in for a succulent kiss. She embraced his lips with a fever, her palms moving from his chest to both sides of his face. The kiss lingered long moments. Steamier and steamier they became. His hands dropping to her spine then to her sweet heart shaped ass. Mighty fingers clutch her cheeks prying her crack apart. She moans into his mouth.

Finally her fingers trail from his face and across his chiseled chest, six pack abs, ending at his slacks. A swift removal of snaps and zipper her hand slips beneath his boxers to fondle his cock. It leapt with an intense blood flow within.

As he reached away to drop his pants, taking time to use his toes to remove his shoes he steps from the crumpled mass at his feet. She followed him with a wrinkle of lost boxers. Before they reached his socks his cock was in her hands. Stroking it for life.

The kiss continued.

Behind them circulated Charmin and her guests. Caught off guard they could only observe. Even Charmin/ George had trouble avoiding his own erection beneath his dress. An awkward situation to say the least. He was attracted to both of them in his own devious thoughts.

His customers matched his interest with their own admiration. Lawrence's physique was statuesque. Every inch of the man was Godlike in proportion. All of them began fanning their emotions. Charmin included.

Unknown to their attractions Lawrence lifts Miki Lee up to encourage her to surround his hips with her legs he located her drenched pussy and penetrated. Miki groaned and let him take the lead. Her hands about his neck searching for his tongue as their kiss smoldered. His hand clutch her butt cheeks once again. Using them to guide his thrusts in and out of her.

Charmin's eyes bulged as she/he heard the front bell ringing. More customers were pouring in. He was unprepared for a glut of newcomers in this situation. Wondering for a moment if he should intervene. Deciding to leave his trio of ladies he journeys to the front to greet the incoming group of couples. Keeping them up front for the time he presumed might be needed to let his show finish off. He hoped it would be quick.

Hearing moans escalate Charmin began acting edgy. The group noticed and looked toward the back with interest. To their misfortune they were deep within the thicket of Mannequins. Reaction led to questions. Charmin had no easy answers.

Then, just as he gave up, music began to play throughout the store. Charmin looked at the ceiling puzzled. Who could have turned up "Madonna"?

Matters became more clouded as the Mannequins began to move on their own. The animatronic modes on Charmin's artwork led to a massive sex show. An Orgy of plastic. Mannequins were fucking. touching. Sucking in their own surrealistic way. It was a magic show to be certain. The group around Charmin complimented him on the realism. In their eyes at least. Charmin let them believe it was his intent. To draw in the crowd for better shopping.

"The moans are like a symphony." One woman blushes smiling.

"Why have we never been in here before now?" Her man chuckles.

Another guy adds, "Rave review. Are you the Owner?"

Charmin takes the compliment in stride, "Owner and Artiste."

"Pretty incredible."

The compliments grew. Conversation persisted. Finally the group took the initiative to explore on their own. Charmin shrugged and followed along. They admired every single mode from doggy style to hand jobs. Blowjobs from both sexes. Men on men. Women on women. Women on men. The variety incredibly authentic to all types of sexual deviance.

Getting closer to Miki and Lawrence the moans grew more intense. Talking became evident. Attracting the group. Suddenly stumbling upon the audience they joined them for the true show at hand.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers
12