Miki Lee 08: Limo Scene

Story Info
Miki corners the market for Lukas. Matthew drives her wild.
4.5k words
4.71
7.3k
4
2

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

"Where to next Ms. Natchios?"

Miki Lee sat in the comfort of her white stretch Limousine, still parked along the curb in front of the Warehouse Clothing and Toy Gallery known as "Fetish's". At the time of his question she was digging into a bag of her purchases and was withdrawn from reality at the moment. She was entirely too giddy inside to accept any outside communication. She knew that in the trunk area of the Limo she had dozens of bags of clothing and accessories. This was suddenly Christmas morning in Heaven. Although it still nagged her as to where she was going to hide the new gifts. Lukas had told her to keep what she could safely hide from her Father. Lukas would take care of where the remaining stash would reside. She hoped in a way that wherever that might be wasn't some seedy shack in a bad section of the city. Her standards weren't extravagant but she still wanted to feel safe. Her faith in Lukas her online Master was growing but the fact remained, she didn't truly know this person. Her thoughts were troubled. They would need to have a long talk soon.

Matthew her driver once again leered back through the one way glass at his passenger, "Ms. Natchios?"

Still she was lost in her emotional thoughts. Amazed by the Automaton Mannequins that had come to life within George/ Charmin's Warehouse. He was such a gifted individual to have created such a work of Art. One that came to life in a massive Orgy right there in the store. This masked her own personal sexual encounter with the Black God Lawrence, a mere employee. He was a pure pleasure indeed. Her exhibitionist ego satisfied while customers watched her being fucked by him. She was shivering still from the excitement of it. So much so that she was still horny. The unfortunate side was that her body reeked of sex. He had pelted her entire backside with his cum. She could only mask it with perfume she had purchased within Fetish's. It helped. To a point.

Withdrawn Miki finally allowed Matthew to pierce the veil of her thoughts. The third time was the charm.

"I'm deciding Matthew. A moment longer please."

Her red dress was becoming an uncomfortable annoyance. As beautiful as it was on her she was becoming more and more fond of the idea of no clothing at all. Ever. Impossible she knew. It was her fantasy though. Fidgeting she took out her cellphone and types Lukas through his burner.

"Where should I go now, Maestro? Georgy sold me tons of toys and sexy clothing."

"Looked like you had a good time." He returns.

"You know I did oh Voyeur Supreme. I'm still horny."

"There is always your Driver. You did get his hopes up earlier."

"I did didn't I? Where should I take him? A Hotel?" She ponders the possibility.

"Right there in the Limo."

Miki liked that idea, "If he wants to I'm game. Where should I tell him to go park?"

"Digital parking meter is paid up ala Bank of Lukas."

Her eyes flare up realizing what he insisted, "Right here on the street? Okay. I can do this. I'll text you when we're done for directions."

Without waiting on another reply she rests her cell on the seat and looks up at a patient Matthew.

"Thank you for being so calm Matthew. How would you like a reward?"

Through his rearview mirror he eyes her with curiosity, "Reward Ma'am?"

"Yes." She beguiles him with a devilish smile, "I seem to recall I offered to let you get me naked earlier. Care to join me back here?"

Before he could answer she hears her cell ping beside her. Taking a breath to look at it she squirms in her seat. Lukas informed her, "Do not ask. Consume him."

Eyes flaring at his command she nibbled her lower lip. She did enjoy when Lukas pushed her.

Matthew had mulled over the shock of her request, "I don't know. I really like my job."

Another text distracts her slight disappointment. Lukas gave her fuel to create the inferno.

"Offer him a months salary then crawl up to his cab. Seduce him."

No reply needed she knew Lukas was watching her. Turning her attention toward Matthew she seductively removes her dress while in her seat. Her eyes never once abandoning Matthew's closely observing gaze. He was nervously adjusting his tie as she lifted her dress up between pinched fingers and drops it to her feet. Her newly acquired stiletto heels set aside for freedoms sake.

"So much better. Don't you think?"

Nodding with a timid smirk Matthew expels, "Yes, Ma'am."

She prowls like a stalking Panther toward the cab from across her comfort zone. She notes him sweating even with the air conditioning running full force. His eyes were glued to her advance. Going so far as to tilting his mirror to keep her in the frame. His thoughts were simple.

"Don't turn her down."

Reaching the one way glass he loses sight of her hiding below the ledge. Seconds seemed like forever as he held his breath. Never in his life had he known a woman like this. A Goddess of perfect flesh. Gentle Asian features around her eyes and bone structure. Her Mediterranean complexion creating a masterpiece of a woman. Tight body, sleek curves. Her hair like spun black gold. Pristine lips made for kissing. And, more. God had broken the mold on this girl. He missed her. Where was she?

There fluttered a left hand creeping up behind him. This well manicured hand teased the back of his neck with barely taunting fingers. Frolicking amid his scalp on its journey North. Coaxing his drivers cap to topple forward over his brow to capture its fall. Her touch sent sensations South of the border instantly. There could be no mistaking it. Matthew was well endowed.

"Matthew?" He hears her sensual tone.

"Ma'am?"

"I've decided to reward you with a months wages. How does that sound?"

Taken by surprise he grins sheepishly.

"You don't have to do that Ma'am. They pay me well. Thank you for the thought."

"Too late. I sent a payment to your Company in your name. For your extended services. Is $10,000.00 enough?"

"How did you know my last name?" He raises an eyebrow with a puzzled look.

"My secret. Call and ask them if it makes you feel better."

Her nails continue slithering through his hair. It felt entirely too good. Still he contemplates the call out of curiosity. Suddenly he realizes that he didn't even care. It was obvious that she had money. After all she had the Limo rented for the entire day. Added on to the purchases she bought inside Fetish's. Her getaway at Macy's Department Store naked blew his mind. Even the cops stood by and watched her. Who was this woman?

"I'm good Ma'am. White Knight and all."

"It is true then. Chivalry isn't dead. How's that sword coming along Sir Matthew?"

He lowers his gaze to his lap and smirks, "Looking mighty sharp, Ma'am."

"Does it need polishing?"

"Lady knows best." He smirks as her hand reaches the top of his head now that he had settled back against his seat. His hat now laying on the dash.

Closing his eyes to embrace his scalp massage he sighs loudly. Still he wondered where the rest of her was. He felt like a Puppet and she the hidden Puppeteer.

Cue given Miki Lee sits her cell aside on a seat and devotes her attention. Lukas could just watch.

Both hands glide over his scalp now as she rises into view. At the perfect angle she leans her upper body over the seat just enough to suck upon his earlobe. Matthew was floating on cloud nine. With a soft whisper she entices him further.

"Take off your shoes. Unbuckle your pants and lower them. Obey Milady."

"Yes, Ma'am. Milady."

He arches forward to unbuckle his belt and unzip his fly. Hips lift and he guides both his pants and boxers to his knees. His shoes are pried off by his toes escaping to the floorboard.

"Jacket, shirt, and tie Ma'am?"

"Sir Matthew is losing his shyness." She exhales into his ear.

He chuckles undoing his tie to begin unbuttoning his white shirt, "Never been one to be shy. Just shedding the armor."

Before going further he drags his arms out of his jacket and tosses it into the seat next to him. Removing the tie she reaches out to claim it from his hand.

"I'll just take that from your Gauntlet."

Giving in she allows him space to get undressed. Vacating his shirt and wifebeater underneath he settles back. She notes his hairy chest through his mirror and smiles. All that he had left on were black socks. Matthew felt a chill suddenly. Free at last.

Behind the barrier Miki Lee had tied his necktie around her own neck for a visual aid. She flipped it about playfully as he watched her cuteness in the mirror.

"I love the scarf you gave me Kind Sir."

Grinning he hisses, "Looks better on you than it did me, Milady."

"Do you think I would look even better on you, Sir Matthew?"

He huffs with a vote of confidence, "Saddles ready, Godiva."

Offer accepted Miki hoists herself carefully through the windows threshold and into the front seat. Passerby's could easily witness their nudity through the front windshield. Its tint less concealing than the side windows. She nor he cared. Seat as far back as possible. Steering wheel tilted forward. Room was made.

Miki now fully in the front had finally caught a glimpse of the White Knight's sword. There sat Matthew with his arms behind his head proudly. Toned muscles tight and portraying his stature. Between his legs a beefy nine inch broadsword. A true warriors weapon of choice. The King's crown safely in his possession for safe keeping, in all of its purple regality.

"Impressive." She manages to express.

He winced at her decision to forego a blowjob. In her wetness the fires raged within her soul. She chose to climb into his lap carefully and sheath his sword properly. The expression of awe on her face made Matthew smug. She had to sit there for a moment to accommodate her senses.

Her whimper met with a glint of cockiness Matthew growls, "Like the new throne, Princess?"

Nodding with a teary expression she plants her palms on both sides of his face. Eyes meet with a confirmation of intention. Her gyrations began causing her to mumble obscenities of pleasure under her breath. He merely sat back and let her do all the work. Feeding off of her emotions. Admiring her heavy inhalations held behind pressed lips. Their final release accompanied by tender moans.

The more she gave him emotionally the more his ego rose. Challenging her to ride him harder with a glare that spoke words of its own. Shrill squeals escape her throat as she thrusts deep and rises high. Matthew felt her labia's scalding friction around his Galant Knight. It was certainly adding fire to the inferno.

Hands leave his face to support her struggle. Left hand pressed against the ceiling. Right on the door frame. In her self absorbed satisfaction she hadn't realized that patrons were stopping to admire and snap photos through the windshield. Most likely videos as well. Not that she worried about it. Lukas would intercept them.

Matthew found it not only amusing but also erotic. He was far bolder than he had ever admitted. To Miki Lee's surprise he reached to his left and lowered the drivers door window.. Followed by the passenger window. A rush of coolness flooded the cab as the outside heat merged with the air conditioning. Yet the heat increase stormed their flesh with a welcomed fever.

"Look at your loyal subjects, Princess."

Smiling with her eyes she increases her gyrating motions. He could tell that his revelation turned her on even more. Even her moans had intensified. Matthew was on to something. Deciding to nudge her back against the steering wheel to allow onlookers to observe her tits better. Jiggling with each thrust Matthew puckered and glared out at the growing number of Voyeurs.

"Ain't those beautiful?"

He chuckles to a young couple as his fingers lift her breasts lightly for a picture perfect pose. The couple held hands and devoted their interest in the outcome of this. Comments were made yet Miki was lost to them. Compliments though they were.

Some passerby's linger and exchange remarks with the couple. Others join them, standing their ground with lustful eyes. Before long there were eight viewers in attendance.

Miki's quest became obsessive. She was biting down on a length of Matthew's necktie as she rode his magnificent stallion. Echoing moans were verbally applauded. Finally, Miki Lee alias Elena Natchios screamed at her first devastating orgasm. She drowned Matthew's lap staining the seat. Chest heaving Miki reacts to her fans outside for the first time.

The Female of the couple leaves her Man's side to eagerly approach the open window.

"Don't hate me for intruding. I couldn't leave without telling you how incredible that was. I've tried to get my Fiancée into this type of exhibition. Thank you so much for the inspiration."

Miki reaches out for her instinctively for a hug. The girl embraced her with a welcomed enthusiasm.

"Stick around. The show is just getting started." Matthew chimes in boldly.

Miki peeled away from the redhead that reminded her of the actress Jessica Alba. Smiling at the Chauffeur for his insistence of more. She hops in his lap giddily feeling his beast throbbing inside her. A swift glance to the woman Miki adds her own recommendation.

"We're moving to the back now." She locates the window controls and opens every single window in the Limo. Including the massive sunroof which hissed wide to let the sun illuminate the interior better.

Matthew was impressed. Winking he gallantly motions, "After you, Milady."

Miki shivered with delight as she retreated off of Matthew's cock. He hadn't even got off yet. She respected his self control. Beginning her climb through the cabin window Matthew smacked her ass.

"Get on back there."

Giggling Miki Lee launched herself through and rolled into a sitting position on the carpet. Before Matthew could join her the redhead outside had the nerve to lean inside the door just to capture a look at Matthew's monster cock. Her reaction was priceless as she turned to the gathering with a fanned hand and an expression of "Oh my God!" toward her Man.

Dancing about like a rabbit she races to her Man who creased her brow over her giddiness. Seeing his stern features made her pout and grow silent. The others sensed their differences and felt bad for her.

Matthew paused to observe his reaction toward his Fiancée. He too felt worried for her. The guy seemed like a Douche.

Instead of crawling over the window as Miki had he chose a bolder route. Opening his drivers door he got out and stood up in front of everyone. Stretching before closing his door. The redhead couldn't stop looking at his wagging cock. It was rock hard and fierce. Her Man merely scowled and shook his head at her attentiveness.

Suddenly, the Man's cellphone rang. He didn't answer the unknown caller and started to put it away. Then a text prevented his intention. He read the text as Matthew moved to the back passenger area. Opening, entering, and closing the door behind him.

The Fiancee grew grim as he read the text. The message made him uneasy. Nerves were making him glare around him for an invisible assassin. Luckily his Fiancee was more absorbed by the show inside the Limo. After a moment he encourages her to get closer and avoid any nosiness as to whom he was texting.

The girl couldn't help herself. His nudge sent her racing to the open windows. Three others had beaten her to the best spots to observe Miki sucking Matthew's cock as he stretched out in a King's pose. Miki fueled by her lust to make her audience happy swallowed his girth with a ravenous hunger. As deep as her throat could accommodate. The beauty was quite noisy at her investment. Messy too.

She was determined to make Matthew cum in her mouth. Her exhibitionist tendencies found it necessary to compliment her fan base with the best show possible. Lukas had created a monster. In the digital distance he was proud. Someone was at least.

Twelve feet behind the cluster of perverts the redheads Man turned pale at a received photograph. The picture contained far more information than he wanted to explain. A portrait of a loving family. A wife. Two beautiful daughters. A son. Their dog. He in better days. Days that he refused to acknowledge to this Fiancee that he could never truly marry. She had no idea his family existed. Played by the best.

He silently slipped away without her noticing.

Lukas had saved this woman from a long drawn out heartbreak.

Within the Limo Matthew and Miki Lee continued to give the group a worthy show. Miki continuing to feast on Matthew's scepter. Palming the back of Miki's head he held her firmly. She turned blue yet used her own hand to clutch his massive ball sack. It couldn't get any more full. Her other hand racing up his abdomen with gently carving nails.

Miki adored this treatment and swore to herself that she would give this Man her best. He had grown on her. From erection to persona. Nodding his approval toward his viewing subjects he releases her skull. Rearing back to catch her breath with a deafening gasp accompanied by a spatter of web saliva, she drops her face lower. Her tongue molding around his scrotum suckling upon it, Miki grips his cock and strokes it violently. As good as it felt Matthew divided his attention between he and the redhead fighting to see better. Horny as he was he was interested in what this woman's predicament was.

Seeing her receive a text and read it. Whining she opts to smile at the message. Unknown to Matthew it read, "Tasha. Get in the Limo and join them. I'm going for coffee. I'll bring back roses. Love Andrew."

Looking about nervously Tasha doesn't see Andrew. The text made her day. Still, she worried. Andrew was opening up to her desires but she just wished he would participate and make her feel more secure in their relationship. Of course she had no clue that he was gone. Forever.

One last look at her text she glances over the congregating voyeurs directly at Matthew. For some reason she was drawn to the Driver. With a wink from Matthew he motions for the group to part and let her in. The group looked behind them as one Man took the initiative to be a Gentleman. Opening the car door he sways his arm to invite her in. Tasha stood torn until she received yet another text. Lingering long enough to read it she smiled from ear to ear and danced on her toes.

"I'm watching you. Get in there and make me crazy."

Excited by her challenge she eagerly dives into the cabin. Door shut behind her.

Miki Lee was caught off guard as Tasha crouched beside her. She stops licking Matthew's balls to first examine the young 26 year old, then make eye contact with Matthew. The Limo Driver sat with a confident smirk. This led Miki to accept the girl.

"You're so beautiful." Tasha tells Miki with admiration. A glint of innocence spilling forth. The same compliment redirected toward Matthew, "You're beautiful too."

Matthew ignores her and eyes the blue sky above them through the open sunroof. He nudges Miki aside carefully in order to stand up through the roof. His body at full height appeared outside from the ribs up. Stretching like a God he expels a concealed cry, "YeeeeeHawwww!"

Below the girls giggled. After a deep breath of fresh air Matthew reached down toward Miki and helped her to her feet. Guiding her to face him he winks at her and sighs, "Ready to feel the freedom?"

Her eyes flare as his hands grip her waist and lift her tiny frame airborne. Up through the sunroof she went until she was seated on the hot metal roof. She screeches at the heat and makes a horrible face. He hadn't planned on this reaction.

Before he could lift her back inside Tasha tossed up her shirt. Matthew smirked and helped Miki place it under her bottom. It helped a little. Noting it not being enough one of their viewers helped even more utilizing his own shirt. Then another man did the same. The group wanted to take part. With their assist Miki Lee was guided to lay back on the pile of clothing.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12