Mila Kunis Meets The Fanboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel smirked. "Scale of 1 to 10."

Mila looked up in surrender. "Eleven," she smiled.

"Hero worship is a powerful thing, isn't it?" Mel asked knowingly.

"Yeah," Mila smiled wider.

"So when I say 'that was for you', I mean it," Mel said.

"So you got me off to keep me from doing anything I'd regret later. Is that it?" Mila asked.

Mel nodded.

"You couldn't have said something this morning?" Mila said, trying to excuse everything.

Mel walked slowly towards Mila. "If I would have said, 'A bunch of geeks are going to turn you on more than anything ever before in your life so bring a boyfriend or a vibrator' you'd have thought I was crazy and then slapped me."

"Well there is that," Mila smirked. "But it was... I've never..."

"They're geeks," Mel said. "They think about sex constantly. They may be social awkward but they know what to do after a certain point so don't be embarrassed. It could have been worse."

Mila cocked her eyebrow questionably. "How?"

"Scarlett Johansson pulled two trains promoting 'The Avengers'," Mel chuckled.

Mila's jaw dropped open in shock. "You're kidding!?"

Mel smiled and tucked Mila's firm tits back into her dress. "How do you think I knew what could have happened? Now come on kiddo, only two more Meet and Greats to go."

"And, ah... what about..." Mila gestured to Mel's obvious erection tenting up from his pants.

"After your Meet and Greets I'm meeting two booth babes dressed up like Mary Jane Watson and Gwen Stacy who want to audition to be actresses," Mel said with a wink.

Mila laughed. "Oh, Mel," she winked back.

The End.

12