Mile High

Story Info
An airline passenger fantasizes about a female traveller.
907 words
4.15
28.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrShyTown
MrShyTown
173 Followers

I am sitting on a mostly empty plane, third row from the back. This part of the plane is almost entirely deserted, most people preferring to sit up front and closer to the exit. I was running late when I boarded, and headed for my usual spot near the back without noticing too many of the other passengers on the way.

A few minutes after takeoff, I notice that across the aisle from me, in the window seat, is a striking looking girl in tight jeans and a tight blue half shirt, sliding gently over perky little tits. Her belly is tan, her dark hair cropped short.

She and I are the only ones within 5 rows of each other. I steal a few glances over at her. She's reading some sort of romance novel and seems not to notice me. My imagination takes over and I begin to picture all sorts of nasty things I'd like to do with her. As a result, my cock begins to grow in my tight jeans, soon becoming quite painful in the cramped seat. I loosen my seatbelt, but that doesn't help much. I'm now imagining banging her in the lavatory, her ass up on the sink and her legs wrapped around my waist as I plow into her tight slit. I decide the pressure is too much, and I grab my jacket from the seat next to me and drape it over my crotch. Underneath it, I unzip my jeans and free that powerful erection, my hand sliding up and down as my pre-cum lubricates the shaft. This is exhilarating, jacking off while watching the subject of my fantasy, sitting not 10 feet away.

As I watch her, she seems to sense someone looking at her, and glances over, her eyes meeting mine and then slowly dropping to my jacket, which is mysteriously moving up and down at my waist.

Her hand goes to her mouth instinctively, and after an initial shocked expression, her look softens and a mischevious smile appears at the corners of her mouth.

She seems to think for a moment, then, looking around quickly, lifts up her shirt just over one silk bra-covered breast. The bra is light blue, and her nipple stands out against the thin fabric.

She pulls the top of the bra down and gently twists the swollen red nipple. As her fingers circle it, her eyelids drop about halfway closed and she gazes back down at my waist. My shyness is gone at this point, so I slide the jacket off onto the floor, showing her my stiff cock in all its glory, as well as my lubed hand sliding up and down.

She bites her lower lip, then unzips her jeans and unbuttons the top button. I can see the top edge of a light blue silk panty. She runs her tongue over her lips and slides two fingers under her panties shyly, and then pulls them out, bringing them to her lips and licking her own juices off of them. My cock is now at full attention, and I continue to jack myself off as she watches. Her hand ventures back into her panties, moving up and down now in faster strokes.

I poke my head over the seats and watch for the stewardess coming, but they are just beginning the drink service in the front of the plane.

I decide to take a chance and move over into the seat next to her. She makes room for me, and without saying a word I lean over, kiss her on the cheek and quickly slide my right hand into her pants and under her panties as she grips my rock hard cock, sliding her hand up and down the shaft. More pre-cum oils her hand as she moves fromthe purple head down to the bottom. She cups my balls as I maneuver a whole finger up her tight, wet pussy. Her clit is rock hard as I finger her. I can smell the sweet aroma of her aroused pussy. The noise of the engines drowns out the sloppy flapping noises of our hands rubbing against slick skin. Her breath becomes shorter until she finally succumbs to a silent, rocking orgasm. When the waves subside, she smiles and leans down, easing my whole rod into her mouth, sucking furiously to get me off before anyone comes by. I look over the seat again. The stewardess is closer now, coming down the aisle with the drink cart. My balls are bursting with hot cum. She deep throats me one last time and I spray a load of sticky semen into her mouth, pumping several times as I grip her hair, thrusting up into her throat. She swallows quickly and sits up, her lips darting around the outside of her mouth. I try to fit my cock back into my pants and zip up, still hard and straining.

We both sit politely with our hands in our laps as the stewardess reaches us, smiling. She drops off some peanuts and gives me a sly grin as she heads back up the aisle. Does she know? I look over and notice a small stream of my cum dripping down the right side of the girl's mouth. She smiles, licks at it, then kisses me full on the lips before I move back to my seat, not a single word having passed between us.

MrShyTown
MrShyTown
173 Followers