Mile High Blow Job

Story Info
You enjoy risky seduction in the skies.
719 words
4.17
43.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late as you board the flight out of Chicago. You end up in the last window seat in the back of the plane, exhausted and hoping no one sits next to you so you can relax and maybe have a good fantasy to get your mind off work. You happen to look up just as I am working my way toward you, my jacket has now been undone after a hard days work and my mini skirt seems to want to ride up my long thighs a lot. You don't mind when you see me start to take the seat next to you as I smile at you with a smile and almost a wink that starts a hunger deep down.

The flight begins and all around us are falling asleep, I've got my head rested on a pillow toward you and after a while, when you have almost drifted off yourself, you realize I have worked the pillow down into your lap. You smile and figure what better way to spend the flight then to have this beautiful, sexy woman sleeping in your lap! But then you realize my hand is no longer holding the pillow it is resting between you legs...the urges begin to return. You wonder what my firm round breasts would feel like and drop your arm slowly down on my side to reach across inside my jacket to feel how it fits in you hand through my silk blouse. You are so interested in doing this without waking me that you just realized my hand has started to rub up and down your firm muscular rod...it begins to stir...

You realize you want to groan, but you will need to stay real quite and it won't be easy with what I'm going to do to you!

As I stroke you gently and then harder, up and down, up and down... You unbutton my blouse and release my firm hard tits into your hands. Reaching around and pulling a blanket over us, I then find your zipper and begin to slowly, without making noise, release your throbbing manhood. As soon as I can see it I kiss the head of your moist dick with my wet lips very gently. You make a light hissing sound as you breath in and realize you had better use that pillow to cover you mouth...I have begun to take your entire 9 inch penis deep into my throat! It is hard for me not to moan, too…as you have unknowingly began rolling my nipples between your fingers with almost a squeeze every once in a while that really turns me on...

The cum I am feeling in my panties is just making me hotter and wanting to suck you hard and faster...my very talented tongue is caressing your shaft as I ride my lips up and down, up and down slowly getting faster and harder. You roll your eyes and wonder how you are going to keep from screaming out as I fuck your thick rod with my mouth....you think you are about to climax, when I slow down...as if I knew we needed to prevent some embarrassment...but what I begin to do next is not going to help you contain yourself...

Spreading your legs a little I lay my head sideways between your legs so I can get my tongue around your cum filled balls. They throb and pulse in my hand as I guide my tongue around each one. I begin to suck them lightly and I notice there is a stream of cum (no longer pre-cum) starting to cover the head of your rock hard cock! I slide my mouth slowly up the shaft, licking and nibbling all the way. As I reach the top I wrap my lips around the head and begin to suck...I slowly start a rhythm of swallowing your entire dick real fast, but pulling away real slow while I suck you all the way up harder than you have ever been sucked before....it's here....you are on FIRE!

The explosion is so red hot you don't even realize that I have swallowed your entire volcano of cum until you begin to come down to reality and see me licking up the last few drops of your sex juice from us both...