Mile High---Boy Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh oh, perhaps I was wrong. Her teeth had released my ear and she was gently kissing the indentions her biting had caused. She kissed my cheeks, first one then the other. "Kiss my lips, Billy," she softly whispered. "Oh, kiss me, kiss me, please kiss me!"

My lover's hands caressed my face and I kissed her with the impassioned zeal of a man kissing his very own woman. She kissed me with the obsessive infatuation of a woman kissing her man.

My wondering mind waxed philosophical into territory far beyond its reason. Young, old, what did age matter in the timeless game of lust, love, and passion. What did it matter that a mature woman's vaginal lips still enfolded and lovingly embraced the slowly shrinking symbol of a young man's growing maturity.

My slowly shrinking symbol still had one last defiant burst of rebellion to it. Moving almost imperceptibly, my hips lifted from the toilet seat and wadded my half-limp penis up into its vaginal home. A spark of hope was kindled. As incredibly unimaginable as it was, a hint of masculine stiffening occurred and a new drip of feminine moisture was born.

Once more, my hips lifted. This time with more vigor. My manly symbol had changed in the blink of an eye from half-limp to half-hard in more than a symbolic way. Semantics aside, the difference between the two conditions can often be significant. Such was the case now. Once again, my seeking pole rose up! Thrusting its abbreviated length into a moist cave. A cave with delicate pussy lips kissing and weary pussy muscles compressing. my balls pushed out two or three more seminal drops..... Her cunt excreted another couple of squirts of feminine juice.

I made an assumption there were no more than extremely faint orgasms running through my woman because this is all I was having. It was enough. Oh bless all the Angels and Demons in the heavens; it was way past being 'enough'! Tears of joy dripped from my eyes and pooled on the flawless skin of her shoulder. My own neck and shoulder would have bite-&-suck-mark hickies as trophies of feminine surrender for days!

For time immeasurable I held a woman in my arms and allowed lusts to run their course. Finally, sexually spent and exhausted, she and I broke our embrace, cleansed our loins as best we could, and clothed our nude bodies. Few words had been spoken in our Six Mile High lets fuck clubhouse, yet few words were all that were needed.

I suppose, being a woman, She had to have a last word. "Billy my love," she whispered with her head on my shoulder. "Why have you done this to me? I wanted only a quick, meaningless romp in the hay! Why have you bewitched my heart with your tenderhearted innocence and why did you satisfy and sate my womanhood with the bedeviling stamina of your youth? I know we must part, but oh dear god, how can I breathe without you!"

She opened the door, stepped through it, and disappeared. Looking at the closed door, I wondered what the woman meant by her parting words. I didn't bewitch her heart, hell, she bewitched and captured mine! God, I lusted her! I believe she was asking me why I screwed her. The answer was simple, wasn't it? Didn't she ask for it! Didn't she push her boobs against me at the check in desk? didn't she remove my pants? And didn't she say, "Billy, I want you to fuck me now!" just a little while ago?

I stopped my dilly dallying and wondering then followed her out the restroom door. With a smile on my face, I beamed with the knowledge I had been another virginal sacrifice.

My smile disappeared in the blink of an eye. Kika stood outside the door. She spoke words which were calm, collected, short, and succinct, "Did you have a nice time?"

To say I was speechless with shock would be an understatement. Perhaps they might compare notes and then together decide to correct my wicked misbehavior. In a daze, I followed Kika as she took a few slow steps then led me back to our seats.

Once we climbed across "her" and settled down, Kika placed her hand on my youthful cock and as its resurrection began looked at "her" and asked, "Did I pick a good one Mom?"

I gasped and heard, "One of the best ever, darling!" As a second not so passive hand reached in!

12