Mile High Club

Story Info
I joined the Mile High Club.
1.4k words
4.11
37.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beetle2
Beetle2
2 Followers

They called my flight over the loud speaker... "Flight KL222 to Kuala Lumpur is now boarding through gate 14. Please have your passport and ticket out ready for inspection." I was heading over to KL for a conference. I was a bit nervous, as I didn't know anyone else who was going, so I was going to be in a foreign country by myself. As I joined the queue to board, I though I saw a familiar face of a handsome man I once knew, who I hadn't seen in years. There queue was moving through the gates quickly, and with so many people in front of me, I couldn't spot my mysterious guy again. I thought maybe I'd imagined it... until I was making my way along the aisle of the plane to my seat, 36A, a window seat, right at the back of the plane... Then I saw him.

Fussing around with his bag in the over head locker.. there he was. He was just as gorgeous as I remembered. I wondered if he remembered me? He looked even better than I remember- very toned and fit...I recalled a mutual friend vaguely mentioned that he was now doing Iron Man comps... well they suited him nicely. Nothing had ever happened between us before, but there were always sparks... and sexual tension... and a lot of it. As I approached my row, he ventured to sit down in his seat. In my row. 36B. Coincidence? Or fate? I half waved and smiled at him as he looked up to inspect who he was going to be stuck next to on this long international flight. As our eyes met, and he registered who I was, he nervously tried to stand up out of his seat... With his seatbelt still done up. We both laughed as he unbuckled and let me through to my seat.

As he settled back into his seat, his leg pressed up against mine. Straight away I knew the tension was still between us. Small talk kept us going until they closed the doors of the plane and we began to taxi to take off. It was just us two in the row, the third seat was empty. He explained he was heading over for a business meeting in KL, only staying a few days before heading home again. His company had put him up in a nice hotel, the Shangri-La. Why did that name sound so familiar?? Then it hit me, I'm sure that was where I was staying... where my conference was. Wow. This conference might end up better than I thought!

He explained he had some work to do on his laptop that he needed to get out the way. So I settled down to watch a movie. I was a little cold, so I asked the air-hostess for a blanket. She gave me two, so I offered one to him. He accepted and we draped the blankets over our legs. I was so tired, I must have drifted off to sleep during my movie, I woke up and found his leg pressed up against mine... harder, and more deliberate this time... I gazed over and his eyes were closed. Damn... I had to go to the loo, but I didn't want to wake him up. I got up, faced the front on the plane and stepped one leg over his knees, gripping the seat in front of him, so I didn't fall back onto his lap. As I was awkwardly lifting up my second leg to navigate over him, the plane shook through turbulence and I landed, seated on his lap, as he jerked awake. As I sat there, mortified... I could feel his erection through my skirt. Fuck that's hot. I quickly got up and ran to the toilet as I felt my cheeks flush pink.

I came back to find him out of his seat, (stretching his legs, he said) to allow me easy access back to my seat. He followed me back down the row and we re-arranged the blankets back over us. This time his hand came to rest on my bare thigh. A few moments passed... maybe he was gauging what my reaction would be. It felt comfortable with him. The plane lights dimmed, it was night time.

We continued talking and then decided to watch a movie together... sharing a pair of earphones. I could feel his eyes flicker over my breasts. I had worn a low cut top with my skirt as I knew KL was going to be warm. I caught his eyes and smiled. He lifted up the armrest between us, and snuggled a bit closer. My heart was racing with excitement. His hand was warm on my thigh. He moved it ever so slowly towards my upper, inner thigh... and paused again. I returned the gesture, by placing my hand under the blanket and rested on his inner thigh. Cheekily, I let my fingers wander... I could feel how hard he was... it was such a turn on.

His eyes closed in relaxtion as my hand cupped his hard cock, through his pants. His fingers brushed over the top of my panties, making me shiver. I felt his finger push aside my lacey, black panties as he felt how wet I was... I quietly unzipped his fly, dove my hand inside his briefs and grasped his shaft and he slid 2 fingers inside me. 'Mmm' I moaned as he worked them in and out...he looked at me, and brought a finger to his lips, as if to shush me... I had momentarily forgotten we were surround by people. Then he kissed me... so passionately... his tongue found mine... I gently sucked his bottom lip as we separated. Ensuring the blanket was covering us well, I tightened my grip around him. He was pulsing with excitement as I pulled on his cock. His fingers were sliding in and out of me so easily... I was hungry for more. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear... "meet me in the loo on the left in 2 minutes?" he nodded and I got up again. This time as I climbed over him, I face him. I put my boobs at his eye level as I passed over him, and I felt his eyes follow me.

After waiting silently in the cubicle (for the longest 2 minutes of my life), hoping the air hostesses wouldn't notice 2 people entering the same loo...the handle moved... he swiftly stepped into the room and latched the door. I knelt down on the floor in front of him, pulled down his pants... and grabbed his hard cock again. I looked up at him, and I took the tip into my mouth and teased him with my tongue. He closed his eyes, lolled his head back slightly and wrapped one hand around my head and pushed himself deeper into my mouth. I could take all of him in my mouth... As I moved back and forth, I was getting more and more excited...I could feel my pussy pulsing, waiting for relief.

I brought him to the brink of orgasm... then he pulled me back up to standing. Lifted up one of my knees, and rested my ass on the basin. I wrapped my knee around his waist as he thrust his hard, throbbing cock into my warm pussy... I was so wet he slid in so easily...yet it was a tight fit. I started to moan and he kissed me to keep me quiet... so we could finish without being discovered. His hips moved back and forth so gracefully and he pounded inside me. He started slow at first... so I could feel every centimeter of him sliding inside me. Now he was speeding up. He stared into my eyes, asking silently if I was about to orgasm, I quietly moaned 'yes' and his final thrust pushed his cock so deep inside me...I felt little quivers as he exploded deep inside me... and I could feel my body quake with orgasm... our sweaty bodies collapsed against each other. His shirt was soaked through. He wrapped me up in a tight bear hug then pulled out of me and pulled up his pants. I pulled down my skirt and we snuck back out the door and back to our seats... It seemed we had gotten away with it... no one had noticed.

We sat back down in our seats and he whispered to me... "I always wanted to be a member of the Mile High Club."

Beetle2
Beetle2
2 Followers