Mile High Club

Story Info
Madison is a screamer...
2.3k words
2.9
13k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alrighty folks, you are free to unbuckle and move throughout the cabin. We are on our way," said our pilot, Joel.

Thank goodness. Takeoffs were not exactly my thing. As an engineer I am perfectly okay with climbing to the tippy top of a wind turbine, but when it comes to getting on a plane I start to get a little worried. I don't know what it is but takeoffs and landings just don't sit well with me.

I am looking forward to this landing though. I am on my way back home. Well, what was my home growing up. I was on my way to the Tecsmart reunion. It's been ten years now since graduation and I have to say, I miss the place.

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

"Fuck. Me," I thought to myself.

Some little brat got placed behind me. I turn around, and nope. It's not a little kid kicking my seat like I expected. It's that cockhole Jarod. He's rocking in his seat just like always and kicking my seat in the process.

"Hey there asshole, why don't you stop rocking like an idiot and stop kicking my damn seat!" I said to his bitch ass.

"Shut up Weslee. I'll kick your ass!" said the cockhole.

Oh boy. I was about to let him have it with my manly arms. But then something caught my eye.

Handing out peanuts and solar powered condoms to all the passengers were two flight attendants. I guess I hadn't gotten a good look at them before. They were smoking in their outfits.

As one of them handed me my condom and bag of peanuts I could of swore she said "Dick is an essential part of any balanced breakfast".

But upon asking her to repeat herself she said "I just hope that you ate a balanced breakfast before the flight. These peanuts won't be of much help,"

As she and the other flight attendant walked by me I suddenly realized who they were. But before I could even think of their names my eyes were grabbed by something else.

Now I am more of a nose type of guy, but I do say that Big Daddy Rich isn't wrong when he says that the rear is an integral part of a woman.

Now there was something special about these two flight attendants' rears. Across one it said "Resonance Frequency Vs. Ass" and on the other it stated "Mile High Club".

"Now that's a club that I would like to be a part of," I thought to myself. Those two were fellow duckies: Taylor and Madison. Now if only I could get their attention.

For the next hour every time one of them would pass, I'd flash them a look, hopping they'd stop to talk. But they just kept on walking. Everytime.

It came time to switch strategies. I thought to myself "What is my best feature?". My tits came to mind rather quickly. Just then Madison walked up and I wasn't prepared. I made a bit of a scene pulling up my shirt to give her a flash. I wasn't sure what she would think. I had shut my eyes cause I was a little nervous and admittedly sweaty. I opened them to see lust within her own.

She was biting her lip and staring down a bead of sweat as it moved up and down the crevices on my gut. Up and down, over the peaks and down troughs of each fat roll. Starting below my right tit, and finishing at my waistband. She held her gaze there for what seemed like an eternity. She then let out one final breath and left down the aisle.

This was no ordinary breath however. Oh no. It came in the mouth, and out the nose. There was a ludicrously large flare of the nostrils when she did this. It drove me nuts. I popped a stiffy in a jiffy after having witnessed it. Everything about her screamed freak; right down to the way she breathed. I couldn't wait to enter her nostrils; if she would give me the opportunity.

I then got up. I had the sudden urge to go beat the fuck out of the shitter. I jiggled the handle; unlocked. I can hear footsteps behind me.

"I'm gonna be a while so you might wanna go back to your seat," I said as I turned the knob.

I will never forget what I saw next, no matter how much UV Blue and Kool Aid I force myself to ingest.

I see a big boy stroking furiously two hands in an alternating fashion what appeared to be two-one inch wonders.

I started to say "Is that-"

"MILES?!??" I hear from behind me.

I spin around, positioning my back to the double dicked laddie, and I see a disgusted, yet ever so slightly intrigued face of Madison.

"HOOOYAHHH!!" bellows out from behind me. Miles kicks the door shut, hitting my ass, as he continues to take care of himself.

"That was...interesting...maybe disturbing," I said to Madison.

"Umm, yea...I'm gonna try and forget I saw that," she said.

I was going to try and serenade her once more, but she seemed preoccupied with my downstairs. He eyes widened beyond belief as she saw what I was packing. Just as usual for me, my cock began to throb in sync with her breathing; her breathing through those magnificent nostrils.

Perhaps she had never seen this happen before, because she appeared to be even more caught off guard than she already was.

I reached towards her hand to place it on my corduroy covered moby, but she backed away.

"What's wrong? I asked.

"I-I can't" she said. "Not after last time..."

"What do you mean last time? What happened last time?" I stammered. I didn't want her to leave; not yet.

She began to tell her story.

"The last time I went to join the Mile High Club, my heart was broken,"

"By whom?" I inquired.

She had a tear in her eye, "By B-"

"HOOOOYAAAAHHH" we heard screech from the stall we were still standing outside of. It wouldn't be long before Miles would be heading back to his seat. We didn't have much time.

"By whom?" I repeated.

"Well, by that boys daddy. Bob West" said Madison. "He made my heart flutter faster than a horny hummingbird, but he didn't feel the same. I tried to advance on him during a flight many years ago, but he resisted. He wouldn't let me tickle his dilf pickle..." she trailed off.

"But why won't you tickle my pickle?" I asked, perhaps almost begged.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just a little scared to try something like that again" she stammered.

Well I wasn't scared. Not one bit. I was once told "You need to pull out your dick, slam it on the table, and tell her 'I'm ready'". I have lived my life by this saying and today will be no different.

So I grasped her hand as firm as a proper handjob-grasp should be and planted it right atop my cock. She squealed with excitement.

"I think...just maybe-" she began to say

"No, you will," I said.

I pulled her in close to steal a kiss from her. So sweet. Beneath the strawberry liqueur on her breath I could taste hints of another bedroom session. The unmistakable tones of cucumber, mustard, and condoms were detected by my expert tongue. It you are going to have a tongue, you might as well learn to use it. After all, it has many unique uses.

But alas, everything good must come to an end. I just wish this could have had a more gracious ending. Instead Miles opened up the stall door, and let out a satisfied sigh from his job(or jobs?) well done. In doing so, he knocked me and Madison with the door, sending us tumbling down. I was smothering poor Madison with all of my mass, although she didn't seem to mind all that much. Big Daddy Rich weighs more after all. It seemed like the whole plane was staring at us as we stood up and collected ourselves.

I would have thought Madison would have been too embarrassed to continue, but thank our Lord and Savior John that she was anything but.

She flashed me the wickedest of grins and grabbed me by the belt. She was practically sprinting down the aisle towards first class cabin. My thong was riding up my ass, well more than it already was, from how hard she was tugging.

We got to the door. It was locked, for privacy purposes. Madison was grabbing the key ring out of her bra when I heard "FUCK ME UP DADDY!" from the other side.

"No doubt that's Donny and Taylor" I thought to myself.

Madison then bent over and opened the door. It had to muster all of my self control to not smack her ass in front of all the passengers' jealous eyes. I instead adjusted my johnson in my thong which attracted more than one gaze and caused an equal amount of jaw drops.

The door was swung open by the princess bent over infront of me and my suspicions were confirmed; it was indeed Donny and Taylor. We hustled on by so as not to interrupt. Taylor was demonstrating the cum dumpster technique; not one for novices. Normally it requires more than one pecker, but Donny was stoned off his ass and his equally stoned chode was doing a decent job on its own. Good for them.

We went right for the cockpit. There's usually room behind the pilot's seat for times just like these. As we closed the door behind us we heard some interesting remarks:

"I most definitely have a penis," came from the other room.

Me and Madison stared at each other. That had to of been Taylor. There was no reason for Tyler to have said that. It's kind of obvious that he has one.

"I like it in the butt," we heard next.

"That better not be Tyler," I said to Maddie.

"I SAID, PUT YOUR GODDAMN CHUMPY IN MY RUMPY!" we then heard.

Definitely Taylor that time. Tyler is probably the only one on the plane whose member is wider than it is long.

"I guess Tyler's 'chumpy' is up for another round," I said to Maddie.

She had not spoken for sometime now. She was functioning off of pure hormones at this point. Her expression was overpoweringly full of lust. I was almost scared of her. Almost.

She rushed in to me and we resumed our kiss that the two-pecker-jerker had so rudely interrupted. If there was any doubt in my tongue's ability, it was cleared up at this point. The taste was indeed cucumber, mustard, and condoms.

As Madison dropped to her knees we heard "PUT THE DILDOS BACK IN!" screamed from the other room. "Holy Heck Taylor" was all I could think at this point.

"I want your pork schlong in my juicy coochie" Madison said to me. These were the first words she had spoken to me in some time. They were paired with a gaze unlike any other.

"No, no,..." I said. "It is your nostrils that will get to know me today"

She stared at me with bewilderment.

I stripped myself of my corduroys and unleashed my starving moby.

"His name is Willie" I said as I entered her left nostril. As I began to buck she interrupted.

"Show me your tits??" she said. "Please, once more Weslee," she begged.

I tore off my shirt and tossed it. As soon as I threw it I realized that was a mistake. It flew right over to Joel, the pilot, and landed on his face.

"Fuck!" he yelled out.

He jerked the plane off course in reaction to his sight being covered.

"Alrighty folks fasten your seatbelts, we are entering some turbulent" Joel said over the intercom as he wrestled with my shirt.

"Weslee, we don't need seatbelts. I like it rough," Madison said to me with Willie still to the hilt in her left nostril.

I couldn't've been happier. I continued to show her my majestic ways, right through all the rough 'n tumble. Sadly Joel finally was able to get my sweat soaked shirt off of his face and hold the plane steady in the air.

It was at this point that Madison began to show me her talent. She began to blow my cock with her nostrils. First with one, then the other, she expertly worked me all the while keeping me on edge. My dong intensified. I could hold back no longer.

Now I had heard once before that Madison was a screamer, but I didn't ever give it much thought until this moment when I nearly went deaf. Madison began to shed tears of joy as I pulsated in her right nostril. It went up one, then down and out the other. Never have I experienced anything like it. We were both now members of the Mile High Club; along with Taylor and Donny of course. I don't think Miles quite made the cut though.

When the deed was done, we sat in the vacant copilot seat for some cum guzzlin' snuggles. We fell asleep there for some time. I never wanted to get up for then her warmth would leave me. I awoke to a chorus of screams that almost matched Madison a few hours before. I opened my eyes and I saw a building that had fallen. There was a plane wreckage in the middle of it and flames everywhere.

"Bush..." was the sole word that left Madison's cum stained lips.

Joel had a crazed look on his face as we crashed into another building.

As I fell out of consciousness; out of Madison's sweet embrace and instead into Death's own, I thought to myself, "Bush reads erotica, it's confirmed".