Mile High Club

Story Info
You join the club.
1.4k words
4.34
36.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long trip, but you are rested, finally and looking forward to getting home. You board the plane and settle into first class. The take off goes without a flaw and you are headed back to reality. Just across from you ,you see two long shapely legs crossed and the few wispy strands of dark brown curls belonging to...who knows, but you are enjoying fantasizing about the possibilities.

Just then, she stands up. As she takes her coat from her seat and reaches overhead you have to rearrange yourself in your seat to accommodate the rising interest between your legs as she stretches and unlocks the overhead baggage compartment and stuffs her coat in. She is about 5 foot 7, chestnut brown curls, voluminous body and a way of carrying herself that proves, she knows exactly how to tease without being flamboyant.

Wearing a long gray skirt, which hugs a very nice round set of hips and is slit right up to the upper thigh, a crisp white silk blouse that hangs open and reveals cleavage any woman would pay for and any man who die to bury his face in. Her hair is piled high on her head in a very loose twist and hung in a *just crawled out of bed* look that screams...touch me. As she turns to sit down again she looks at you , smiles and winks, at least YOU are sure you saw a wink.

As she sits down you notice the slit in her skirt as it rides a little higher and the lace tops to her black stockings catch your eye. She purposely reaches down and drags her well manicured hands up her long legs seductively as she looks over at you and bites her bottom lip as if she is struggling to muffle a moan of pleasure behind those red lips. You raise an eyebrow as she pulls her hands up her legs and gets closer to her upper thigh and you nod slightly and sit up straight in hopes of seeing more.

The flight attendant comes around and whispers something to her and she stands up and then the attendant turns to you and ask if you would mind if this lady sits in the empty seat beside you so they could bring another guest from coach up front. You move your belongings and wave your hand welcoming her. As you stand to allow her to pass in she purposely reaches down and brushes against you and comes so close to licking your lip that you moan our loud.

The attendant asks if you would like a pillow and a blanket and you say yes and pass a set to the lady sitting next to you and smile...The lights are turned down as it is almost midnight and the two of you settle in without a word and you close your eyes as you can smell the soft smell of almonds coming from your new found seat mate.

Just as you drift off to sleep you are startled to feel a hand gently touch your hand and you open one eye and see her put one hand to her mouth and whisper with soft pursed lips *shhhhhhhhh*...and she smiles seductively. You turn to the side facing her and watch as she takes your hand slowly , bringing it to her mouth and sucks on it so well you almost explode thinking if she can suck your fingers like this.. what must this vision be like on your aching member?

Watching her suck on your fingers you look down and see the blanket moving and slowly , with your other hand, you lift it away and watch her undoing her skirt and folding back the wool fabric. Staring at you is the most delicious looking pair of French cut black lace panties and sexiest garters you have ever seen covering the nicest little patch of well trimmed pubic hair ever known to man.

You pull back your blanket making a little wall of fleece to protect yourselves from the prying eyes of any other passengers who may be awake and she takes your hand and slides it into her panties. You feel her warmth for the first time and groan as she smiles and slides down in her seat with her legs spread wriggling and lifting her hips to accommodate your probing fingers. You slide your fingers into her hot pussy as she grips the seat handles and rides your hand. Her one hand clinging to your arm begging you to make her cummmmm. Her other hand slips into her blouse and you watch as she pulls at her nipples one by one making them grow into hard tall bullet like forms pushing against the smooth silk of her shirt. You pull out of her and un zip your pants as she smiles approvingly at your swollen , sticky cock and leans over as you hold it out for her and she licks the sticky white precum with her tongue and sits back spreading it along her lower lip. She looks over at you and then over the seats and whispers...meet me in the washroom in two minutes and she slides on past you still doing up her skirt.

Sheepishly you make your way to the washroom hoping no one takes notice of the hardness barely contained by your pants. You open the door slightly and slide in. There she stands with one knee on the counter, the skirt on the floor , that incredible body partly exposed and one hand in her panties. Her other hand slides around your neck and pulls you towards her and she kisses you hard parting your lips with her tongue and pumping your lips with her plump wet snake like tongue. You reach down and fumble with your zipper moaning as your pants fall to the floor and you reach down and lift her onto the counter with her legs spread. She reaches down and holds the elastic leg band of her panties aside as she takes your throbbing cock and gently slides it between her engorged lips and you moan as you feel her tight inner muscles pull you in.

You slide your hands under her firm round butt and pull her closer as she gasps and wraps her legs around you. She slides her hands into your shirt as you pump her rhythmically and she leans her head in and nibbles playfully on your shoulder as you listen to her quick breaths with each thrust...she leans back and undoes her blouse as you see those tits for the first time through her lace bra, the nipples hard and aching as she reaches into one cup and offers the growing bud to your lips and you take it in your teeth and she arches her back. You feel her juices start to flow as you pull out each time it gets warmer and wetter and she clamps those muscles tighter and tighter, so tight you think you are ripping into a virgin...but you know this vision is far more experienced than a mere virgin. Her nails rip at your shoulder as she shudders and groans. Almost at the same time you explode as you clutch her butt cheeks in your hands and bury your head in her chest and take a deep breath as you erupt flooding her warmth with your hot sticky cream...

You pull out slowly and she takes you in her hand and wipes you clean with her palm and fingers. you fix your clothes and then help her fix hers kissing her as you rearrange her bra and do up her shirt. She continues teasing you by licking her hand clean and giggling. You do her skirt up for her and she turns to face the tiny mirror as you lean over her shoulder pressing into her. She takes a brush out of her bag and touches up her hair looking at you and smiling seductively. You open the door gently and slide out and return to your seat.

You pull the blanket up wondering where she has gotten to , but before long you have drifted off to sleep. You are awoken by a gentle tap to your shoulder. It is the stewardess, who says ...Leslie Gains said to say thank you for your pleasant company. You ask with questions in your mind , "Leslie Gains?"...and the stewardess smiles and nods to the seat beside you , "the lady you were chatting with last night...you know ...the Pilots wife"