Mile High Club

Story Info
Two sophomore college students on a plane ride.
1.4k words
3.67
42.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed, turning my head to look him as he rested against the window. His head was leaned back, eyes closed and mouth partially open as he slept. For months, this man had had my heart in the palm of his hand, completely unaware of the power he held over me. Now, we were on a flight to Germany, a stop on our choir's summer-long concert tour. We both belonged to a highly prestigious, highly sought after choir.

I yawned, settling back into my seat, allowing myself to daydream. His arm suddenly wrapped around me, surprising me. I looked at him, an eyebrow raised, to find him smiling sleepily at me. He pulled me tightly to his side, and I draped my legs on top of his to make the position more comfortable. He smirked at me slightly, but went straight back to sleep. I frowned at him, wishing he wouldn't tease me, but allowed my head to rest against his heavily muscled chest anyway.

It was our sophomore year of college, and I'd only just recently started truly noticing him and getting to know him. Before, I had thought he was a pompous, annoying, stuck-up guy, but I had it all wrong. Quickly I found that he was sweet, deep, and incredibly down to earth.

A few hours later, I awoke, having forgotten the position I had fallen asleep in. Immediately, I began to move, but I felt his grip tighten around me. He half-murmured something in his sleep, causing me to giggle quietly. The lights used to show the aisle ways were causing his dark chocolate skin to glow seductively, and I succumbed to an urge to softly touch his cheek. My fingers, moving without my permission, brushed his strong jaw line, and danced lightly across his lips. This woke him up. He blinked at me a few times, and then broke into a smile. My cheeks went bright red against my pale skin, and I immediately removed my hand, whispering an apology. Then, I felt his lips upon mine.

It was so random that at first I was still as stone, but soon, my lips began to move in harmony with his. His arm tightened around me as his other hand wrapped itself in my long auburn hair, causing chill bumps to spread all over my body. His tongue darted into my mouth, and I responded as though on fire. My hands began to roam his body, and a slight wetness began to form between my legs. I began to feel a similar reaction from him, as a lump began to form in his shorts.

Without warning, he pulled away, causing my face to fall into a confused frown. His eyes darted around the plane, his lips forming into a seductive smirk. I tilted my head, wondering what was going through his mind. He then unbuckled us, and, picking me up, swiftly brought us into the lavatory. When he set me on my feet, locking the door behind us, I grinned. For a moment, he simply looked at me, a small smile on his face, and then, he had me pushed against the wall, his body pressed tightly against mine, and his lips crashing into mine.

The power this man held in his kisses sent shivers up my body, and I realised that I wanted him. Badly. My hands slipped up his shirt, sliding across his six-pack and strong back. I felt his hands lifting my shirt up, and we found ourselves both shirtless seconds later. In a momentary separation of our lips, I admired his beautiful back in the mirror, glistening slightly with sweat, causing the soft reddish undertones to stand out like raspberries dipped in chocolate. I sighed happily, pulling his face to mine so that our lips, our tongues, could interlock again.

Slowly, he moved his hands from the small of my back to my bra strap, and he undid the clasp with ease. Moving away from me slightly, he gently pulled it off of me, his hands immediately finding their way to my breasts, his fingers softly massaging them. My teeth went to his neck, nibbling at him, leaving my own mark upon his flesh. As I did this, he moaned, and I felt the lump in his pants grow larger. His finger nails dug lightly into my back, forcing me to echo his moan. Our lips met again, moving furiously with one another, each of us feeling the passionate need radiating from the other.

My hands slid to his waist band, and I brought his shorts to the ground, nearly freeing him of the fabric restraining him. He stopped kissing me, looking at me concerned for a moment, asking me permission with his eyes. I nodded slightly, and my own shorts were down around my ankles. We rested our foreheads against each other, our hearts both racing, and as though we'd agreed to it out loud, we both finished undressing the other. My eyes wandered downward, admiring the length and the girth of his shaft, much larger than that of any I'd seen of my friends' accidentally. It was exquisite.

He lifted my chin up so that my eyes met his, and he raised an eyebrow teasingly at me. I blushed, slowly sliding the tips of my fingers down his shaft. He closed his eyes, a pleased, musical hum escaping his lips. Being too shy to yet let my lips touch his nether regions, I began working him with my hands. His teeth latched onto one of my nipples, nibbling it in such a way that I felt as though I could orgasm simply from his doing it.

Just as this began, we heard a quiet knock at the door. A flight attendant whispered to us that she knew what we were doing, and that we had fifteen minutes to finish and be out. I stopped what I was doing immediately, incredibly embarrassed. He took my chin in his large hand, bringing my mouth to his once again, and, in between kisses, asked me permission to try to get somewhere before our time was up. I gave it to him, though my heart began beating at a shocking rate, knowing what was just about to come.

Without ever letting his lips leave mine, he lifted me up carefully, and with remarkable tenderness, entered me. The feeling was so satisfying, although painful, that I latched tightly onto him, my fingernails digging into his moist back. He chuckled, amused by my obvious pleasure. Kissing my forehead, he began a slow, gyrating motion with his hips, allowing me to get used to having his fantastic girth within me. I was not at all displeased, as he managed to reach even my furthest walls. As I gained confidence, I joined him in the rhythm, a motion which caused us to speed up, both feeling the chemistry and balance we brought to each other. Our hands sensually roamed each other's bodies, not leaving a single place within reach untouched, our lips only parting long enough to kiss or nibble a different part of the other's body. Finally, we both suddenly stiffened, and then were overcome with the phenomenal feeling of a powerful mutual orgasm.

My teeth clung to his neck as his head leaned back, leaving deep marks in the thick skin. His fingers clawed at my back, my sides, causing cascades of shivers to run through my entire body until the orgasm subsided for us both.

As our breathing slowed, he wrapped his arms tight around me, kissing my hair, my cheeks, my neck, finally making a solid landing at my mouth with a marvellous mansuetude. He let go of me, smiling, and turned, wetting a washcloth. Carefully, he washed the sweat from my body. I did the same for him, being sure to admire every inch of his lovely ebony body. As he began to dress, I pouted, not wanting to leave the little room that had become our sanctuary.

Shaking his head, he dressed me as well, with much difficulty, since I refused to comply, even though I knew we had a time limit. I fixed my hair in the mirror to avoid the freshly sexed look, and took his hand as he led me back to our seat, smirking haughtily at the flight attendant as we squeezed past her frame in the aisle.

We curled up together again, him pulling me onto his lap. He then whispered to me first, a thank you, and then, "Same time next flight?". I giggled loudly, nuzzling into his warm neck.