Mile Long Club

Story Info
Couple dares an adventurous train ride.
1.8k words
3.77
11k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever we get near the end of a vacation and are preparing to return home it gets a little stressful. Especially when my wife of 17 years and I are traveling with our two daughters. And one advantage of traveling by train is that you may have lots more luggage.

Which of course means more to pack, haul and carry aboard yourself. And no sooner had we loaded our stuff under the seats and in the overheads, shared a kiss to enjoy the moment when the hard physical labor was done and we could sit back and enjoy ourselves - that the train attendant came by to inform us we needed to move cars. This of course was the same woman who directed us to the car in the first place.

So with a little bitching & moaning we switched locations and then finally settled down for the 32-hour ride to Chicago. Our vacation to Calgary and Montana was fantastic and full of great activities and memories. When we go away we try to do as much as we can so we were busy all day, every day. So even though my wife and I had *planned* to find some alone time during the trip it just didn't work out between the busy schedule and the family with whom we were staying.

We cracked open a bottle of rum and mixed some drinks. We had not gotten a ton of sleep the night before and with the early train departure and the fact we did not eat much for breakfast we felt the effects of the drinks fairly quickly. Our kids were seated apart from us which worked out great: they felt more independent but were close enough we could keep an eye on them. Plus ... it gave us more freedom to play.

It didn't take long for us to relax and I enjoyed watching over my wife's shoulder as she chatted with some of her girlfriends about the best way to come on to another woman. My wife is not bi - and the women she was talking with both are bi - so I am unsure how she became the expert but the descriptions were pretty hot.

I had laid the blanket and pillow on my lap and was lightly tracing the head of my cock with my fingertips. As my rum buzz grew so did my nerves so I went to the bathroom and took off my underwear. With that done I returned to my seat and let my wife in on my condition. She was feeling buzzed too so began grabbing my dick in my shorts and squeezing. She alternated squeezing my dick and reaching down to gently stroke my balls. Then she took her hand and snaked it up inside my shorts to circle her thumb and index finger around the helmet. I love to have the rim of my cock stroked and her fingers were dancing just the right steps to keep me incredibly hard. I disclosed this by pulling the hem of my shorts up so the end of my shaft peeked out in the sunlight.

The sight of her fingers wrapping around the tip of my cock was incredibly hot! Then she upped the ante and unzipped my shorts, giving her unhindered access to my well sustained erection.

Generally speaking my wife is fairly conservative and sexually speaking does not take too many wild chances. Today, however, was a different story as she continued playing with me, even bringing pre-cum to her tongue and then getting her fingers nice & wet before they circled the top of my shaft some more. She then shocked me by bending over and taking the head of my dick on her mouth - right on the seat of the train! She swirled her tongue around the tip and then lowered her head a few times, making me try to cover her actions with a blanket & pillow while enjoying the incredibly hot sensations at the same time.

It was a great turn-on to be doing this on the train knowing we could be observed by just about everyone. Thankfully the views of Glacier National Park distracted everyone else out the other side of the train so nobody saw the quickie blowjob she gave me. I did not cum but if possible got even harder and we both knew where this was going...

As her chats with the girlfriends progressed and she played with my hard-on she was getting fairly worked up and I could tell she was wanting some relief ... and soon. I remarked that below was a bathroom that was combined with another small space which was like a little dressing room.

We worked out a signal-knock and she headed there. About a minute later I followed her, knocked on the door and she unlocked it for me. Before I went in I looked around and saw there was only one gentleman seated in the lower level who could observe us going into the dressing room together - and he appeared to be sleeping.

Once inside we locked the door and locked in a very passionate kiss, each of us feeling the effects of the alcohol and arousal, adding extra suction and biting into the kisses. Our hands roamed each other - I had one hand around her back pulling her into me and another tracing down her neck and along the side of her breast. She had one hand grabbing the hair on my neck to pull me into her very hot kisses and the other hand was locked on my cock. We didn't remain kissing for very long but it was hot and wanting and very passionate.

She dropped my shorts and grabbed on with both hands, alternating between pulling on my dick with both hands and reaching under to fondle my balls.

She then bent down and took my cock in her mouth again - this time using long movements and wagging her head as I felt the back of her throat with the end if my cock. My wife has always been willing and very capable with her mouth but has seriously stepped up her game in recent years. She even bought a book by Linda Lovelace and has gleaned a few pointers which I thoroughly endorse.

I braced myself by putting one arm on the train's handrail and another on her shoulder. We did not need any sudden jerks of the train with her teeth grating against my stiffy. After a short while she straightened up and we kissed again, this time allowing me to pry her shorts and panties down - inch by gloriously teasing inch - until I could feel her mound and snake my fingers on either side of her clit. Her lips were already moist but I'm sure not as wet as they had been. I sucked my middle two fingers in my mouth and returned them to her outer lips, slipping them side-to-side so they spread moisture outwards towards her thighs and then back together, just cradling her clit enough to elicit a moan before I tasted her juices with the fingers in my mouth again and repeated the dance on her pussy.

After so much teasing and the lost opportunities of the previous week, not to mention we were in a moving train bathroom, along with our heightened horniness and healthy buzz, we positioned ourselves for a quickie. Originally I thought my wife would want to sit on the bench seat so she could lean back while I drove into her. Instead she sat me down, brought one leg over my hip and ran the head of my cock along her slit. Apparently she wanted to ride on top so after some position adjustments she had her feet astride me on the bench and was able to lower herself down, not too fast but still it only took a few strokes to get the whole length buried.

We worked into an easy rhythm and were able to look to one side and see our reflection in the mirror over the sink, and then to the other side we saw her jumping up and down on my cock in the more full-length dressing-room mirror . The sensation of riding a train was not lost on me since I was seated and could feel the natural up-and-down and side-to-side motion of the train. That and the feeling of my wife's awesome pussy were enough to get me off and just as I had slowed down to prevent my orgasm - I began to shoot my load in her and enjoyed the incredibly sexy feeling of extra lubricated bliss. My wife wished I had held out and we kept at it for a while longer, enjoying the rocking and fucking but soon our position resulted in my dick coming out of her and the end of our hasty fuck.

Not wanting to leave her unsatisfied, I had her sit on the bench and I knelt before her, lifting her knees up and spread to her side - opening her wonderfully soggy snatch to my eager mouth. Licking up and downnher lips, I enjoyed the mixture of my cum and her pussy juices. Focusing my tongue on her clit, I stuck in finger, then two into her and began thrusting them in and out.

As her moans grew louder I got more vigorous with my tongue and curled my fingers upwards to reach her special spot. She pulled my head tight against her pussy and then clamped her legs hard against my head as she came, spewing forth wordless declarations of pleasure as I slowed my hand and spent some moments licking her completely clean.

We climbed up and reached over for some paper towels to wipe up the mixture of my cum and her juices which were stiol running down her leg. She handed me some kleenex to wipe off my cock, but of course that just clung to my cum covered cock so I ended up grabbing paper towels as well to clean myself off. She went to the bathroom again to expel as much as she could and then we kissed tenderly before she escaped to return to our seats. I waited a while before exiting the bathroom/dressing room.

Thankfully there was nobody waiting in line and the guy I saw earlier was reading but did not look up at me as I climbed the stairs and felt a little more cum run down my leg from my dick. I was able to get back beneath the blanket without any issues and my wife and I shared a long kiss, reveling in joining that elite group of free-spirited couples to have made love on a train, what I am calling the Mile Long Club.

The End