Miles's Conundrums Ch. 05

Story Info
And it gets worse for Miles!
1.5k words
4
27k
4

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 07/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like forever, standing in the corner. My dick still stung and my butt felt like ground beef. Gretchen seemed to have forgotten my existence.

Staring into a corner is terribly boring, and I couldn't seem to entertain myself because I was in so much pain from the whipping.

I assumed that Gretchen would eventually forgive me and invite me over for a hug, or at least some more verbal abuse, but there was nothing.

Nothing.

I began wishing I'd just sat and watched television with her. This was horribly boring.

Gretchen watched several TV shows. At one point I turned around.

"Dear, can I come out now? It's been forty-five minutes."

Gretchen looked over at me calmly. "Come here, Miles."

I walked over to her eagerly. She still hadn't put her sweater on. Maybe it would be fun time now.

When I reached her, sitting on the couch, Gretchen pointed to her lap again. "Lie over it. You apparently have learned nothing."

I began blubbering. "N-no, please honey, don't--"

Gretchen reached up and grabbed my nipple through my shirt and dragged me over onto her lap as I screamed.

WHACK! "When I tell you--"THWACK! "To stay in the corner" SLASH! "You stay in the corner!"THWAP!

Another thirty with the heavy wooden Spencer paddle, and then she tossed me off her lap, and I began sobbing loudly.

"Now get back in the corner. If you bother me again, I'll get my leather scourge, so get with it, asshole!"

I ran back to the corner, sobbing like a four year old girl.

I stood for nearly an hour more, my legs aching. This was one hellish time-out! Suddenly I heard the door opening.

Tom's voice came up quite loudly. "Hey what's up Gretch? Check out the BB gun Stu has bought for his nephew...cool huh?"

Gretchen: "Cade, Stu, Tom! God I'm glad you guys are here, I've been so fuckin' bored!"

I heard Gretchen kissing the men on the cheek, and waited for the inevitable comments about my red bottom in the corner.

Cade's voice: "Oh fuck, what's going on with Miles? His butt looks like--Miles, come over here!"

Gretchen: "Miles is being punished. He can't leave the corner until I say so, and I'm sick of him."

I began weeping in the corner softly, and then not so softly.

WHAM! Someone threw an almost full beer can and it hit me on the back of the head, spilling down my back.

"Miles is a queer-boy, la-la-la" came Stu's voice to the tune of the childhood Nah-nah-nah...

Ker-thunk! A heavy glass ashtray slammed into the back of my head, and I just hid my face in my hands, weeping softly.

"Wait, lemme see the BB gun...no, it won't hurt him" came Tom's voice.

PING! I jumped and howled Oh, the pain on my butt. PING! PING! PING! The BBs were coming quicker and one got me between the legs, on my balls.

Gretchen roared. "Oh, you guys are a RIOT!"

PING! PING! PING! Now the BBs were hitting me on my back, on my arms and elbows. I was dancing in pain.

"Wait, wait...I have a cool idea." Gretchen said, and she got up and guided me out of the corner. "I have to get Miles that leather hood to cover his eyes and face, and then we can have fun."

Fun?

That evening was unbelievable. The hood did protect my eyes and face, but it also prevented me from seeing anything.

I was cuffed and shackled to the garage wall, and my "friends" all took turns shooting me in the penis with the air rifle.

When my cock wilted from excessive BB hits, Gretchen would halt the process and come sit next to me, still in her hot little black bra.

She'd take off the hood and kiss me with deep tongue, stroking my cock until it was in its previous frustrated state.

It had been some time since I'd had an orgasm so it was relatively easy.

But then the hood would go on again and it was PING! PING! SCREAM!

There were stings all over my glans, my shaft and balls, to the point that I was about to lose my mind...but then she'd stroke and kiss me again, and I'd be ready for more!

At the end of the evening, Gretchen left my cuffs on me, but let me masturbate by rubbing my dick against the garage floor while the guys sang "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling!"

Then they went back in the house and let me just cry myself to sleep on the garage floor!

For about a week after that, I didn't see much of Gretchen, but fortunately there wasn't much punishment either...

One night she was home and relaxing in a hot little teddy and I began begging her once again to let me suck her tits and mess around with her.

Exasperated, Gretchen bound my hands and feet. "I just don't feel safe around you, you know?"

Gretchen shook her head disgustedly. She pulled the teddy off...

I always forgot what a beautiful body she had.

Gretchen began rubbing lotion on her breasts as I watched hungrily. She kept giving me contemptuous looks, but what could I do?

"I am so sick of you and your demands." she said. "When the hell are you going to stop slobbering on me?"

Gretchen rubbed her breasts some more, and used her thumbs to make her nipples very hard. Watching me drool, she jiggled her breasts a little and laughed.

"Honey, don't you get it? Won't you ever get it? You're a needy little geek. I don't like geeks. I like men."

I hung my head. It was true. I was a sissy and a geek, and had not much sex appeal. Oh, her breasts were so beautiful!

Gretchen squirted more lotion on her breasts, and rubbed them vigorously. "This is good. They're getting nice and soft."

I began weeping softly.

"God you cry all the time these days, Miles" Gretch said disgustedly. "It's sickening. I remember when I used to let you rub my breasts, but you just give me the creeps now."

Gretchen stopped rubbing her breasts and came over to where she'd tied me up, shaking her boobs in my face.

"I know you want them," Gretchen said airily. "You are so desperate for a woman's titties, I recall your activity with that whore in the Bee costume."

I flashed on my penis being nailed to the board, and The Bee taunting me with her quite adorable mammaries.

I was a sick one, there was no doubt about it!

Gretchen waved her alabaster breasts in my face some more. "It must be something to do with your mother denying you the nipple when you were a baby."

I dimly recalled hearing as a child that Mother had turned me over to nurses when I was three weeks old so she could go on a nine month tour of the world.

Was that why I was so desperate for the nipple?

"I don't blame your mother, frankly," Gretchen said derisively. "I saw pictures of you as a child, and I wouldn't give you my nipple either."

God, she could be cruel.

Gretchen returned to stroking her breasts, now only inches from my mouth.

"Yes, you'd like to play with my honeys, wouldn't you Milesey? And slurp on them like a pig at a trough."

Gretchen put her nipple very close to my face, and I reached my head out to lick it, being bound at hands and feet.

SLAP! Gretch's hand crashed across my cheek and I backed off hurriedly. My cheek stung. She'd been lifting weights!

"What makes you think you have a right to suck on my breasts?" Gretchen said angrily. "They're for real men, like I've said before...not controlling little boys."

The living room door opened and Tom came in, and saw me tied up as usual. He began laughing, but Gretchen motioned him over.

"Tommy, suck on my boobies will you?" she said appealingly. "They need some love right now."

Tom grinned and got down on one knee and began kissing and sucking on my wife's breasts. Gretchen moaned with exaggerated pleasure.

"See how nice that is for me?" she asked in a lilting voice. "Because he's a real man. Not some sissified faggot like you."

Tom stopped for a moment. "I want to titty-fuck you, Gretch."

Gretchen nodded, and Tom unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick, which was quite large and dark.

"Oooh, look at that nice big penis" Gretchen said cheerfully. "Finally something that will thrill me unlike a certain three incher that I know about."

"My dick is three and a half inches" I said hotly, but they were ignoring me. Tom began rubbing his penis between Gretchen's big breasts, and panting more and more.

I recalled the early days in our marriage when I'd been allowed to do that...

Tom slammed his dick between Gretchen's boobs as she lay down on the floor and moaned more and more, and suddenly he came all over her chest.

It was a huge mess! Gretchen told Tom to untie me, and she ordered me to lick Tom's semen off her beautiful boobs, and since I was so desperate to kiss her honeys, I did!