Miles's Conundrums Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi then sat down, and Skyler took off his turtleneck, jacket and trousers, and knelt on the floor between us.

As I watched in astonishment, he began kissing Naomi's feet avidly.

But, even more curious, was the fact that there seemed to be some sort of metal object around Skyler's crotch. It looked to be a tube of some sort.

"Excuse me," I asked Skyler, as he slurped Naomi's foot, "What are you wearing there?"

Skyler ignored me and kept kissing and licking Naomi's toes in her open heeled sandals.

"He's not allowed to talk without my permission" Naomi said with a little smile.

"But to answer your question, that's Sky's chastity tube."

"Chastity?" Gretchen said with interest. "You mean, like the moral thing where there's no sex?"

"Sure, that's one way to put it, I guess." said Naomi, laughing.

"It's good for Sky to live a moral life, if I get to live immorally. The tube keeps him pure, you know?"

Naomi kicked Sky's face, and he backed off, his nose bleeding. "I've had enough of the toe worship kissing, douche bag."

Skyler backed off, and knelt quietly, wiping his nose with a finger.

I was horrified watching the tube between his legs, it kept wiggling, as if his dick was bursting to get out.

But I pricked up my ears, as the conversation between the women seemed to be getting rather interesting.

"Skyler had the same problem as your Miles" Naomi was saying.

"I cut off the sex because you know, I didn't really feel that way about him--who would want to fuck a man who needs to be spanked and put in women's clothes once or twice a week?"

"Who indeed?" said Gretchen with a snort.

Skyler's face was scarlet, and I saw a tear roll down his chin.

"But you can imagine the problems..." Naomi said airly.

"You leave them alone with their hands, and they begin choking their chicken if you don't give 'em any. It's quite sad."

Naomi casually moved her foot over and began stroking the outside of Skyler's thigh, and then began pushing the tube a bit.

The stimulation caused Sky's cock to apparently swell within the restrictive tube, for he grimaced in pain.

"Naomi found that Skyler was less interested in pleasing her when he was masturbating constantly." said Nash, grinning as he watched Skyler's pain.

"So I began working with them, and the tube seems to have been quite a help." Nash laughed as Skyler began moaning.

"At first I just put the tube on Skyler for a few weeks at a time." Naomi said.

"Skyler seemed so grateful when I took it off and let him rub his little pecker.

But now I keep him chaste for ninety day stints, though I do take the tube off to tease him sometimes."

"I encourage teasing of the submissive husband." Nash said in that galling authoritative manner of his.

"This way they remember who the beautiful one to be worshipped is, as Sky has put it.

But the reason I invited you over here today was to show you Skyler's amazing control over his erections."

This especially annoyed me, his "inviting" comment, as Nash charged my Platinum Visa $350 every time we came for er, counseling.

Naomi took a small Swiss looking whistle out of her purse and blew on it twice, and Skyler stood up, putting his hands behind his back.

Naomi then took a key out of the purse and unlocked the tube and removed the belt around Skyler's waist.

Now we saw a bulging erection, that looked a bit chafed from the sides of the tube.

12