Miley and Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Miley brings Paris Hilton to join the fun.
13.3k words
4.62
19.7k
25

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At a second meeting we are joined by Paris Hilton. Miley and Paris have obviously been together before, and have some games to play with us. When Chris leaves, Miley and Pairs play some more games together and with me.

Chapter 2

Chris and I watched the Gulfstream jet taxi to the general aviation area at the Atlanta airport. When the engines shut down a door opened and steps unfolded to the tarmac. A young woman, who we knew was Miley in her 'disguise' of plain clothes descended and waited at the bottom of the steps. Another woman, blond hair spilling out from under an airline captain's hat followed her down. The two of them waited for their luggage to be unloaded and turned toward the terminal. Chris and I went out to meet them. Miley ran toward us and threw her arms around each of us, planting a kiss on us along the way.

"How was your flight?"

"Great! We had fun teasing the crew! I'm glad you both made it. Been waiting long?"

"We caught a red-eye this morning and had breakfast at some place on the concourse. It took some time to find our way to general aviation. We've been relaxing with a second cup of coffee."

"We had something before we left. I promised I'd bring someone with me and...where the hell is she?... she's...damn; she needs to leave that pilot alone! I thought I might have to bring a girl from the cast, and there are plenty to choose from, but I had a surprise visitor at my Chicago show, and she thought it would be a lark to come along with me. She's older - kind of between you two in age, I guess, but she's game for some 'games', if you know what I mean. The girl knows how to party!"

A luggage cart brought their baggage to us, and we unloaded it for the trek to the parking lot.

The other woman gave the pilot back his hat, but he presented it to her. With the hat set at a jaunty angle she headed over toward us. I nudged Chris. "Is that...?"

He whispered back "Paris Hilton? Damn sure looks like her."

As the woman approached Miley said, "Guys, I'm sure you recognize Paris Hilton. Paris, this is Chris and Doug, the guys I told you about. Ooh, we're going to have such a good time!"

"Glad to meet you. Miley tells me good things about the two of you. I can't imagine how, with your age difference."

"Paris, you're going to be pleasantly surprised. I know I was."

On the walk to the car the two recalled how they flirted with the crew, who flirted back. It made the flight seem to go by more quickly. The entire way to the car I was afraid Paris would be recognized, but with the hat on she wasn't. Of course, every guy we passed turned to stare, but I guess Chris or I would do the same as we passed two beautiful ladies.

At the Hilton we had the penthouse suite on the top floor. To satisfy professional curiosity Chris asked how much at cost.

"About four grand a night, but worth every penny for the absolute privacy."

Chris nodded. "Sounds about right for a big city."

A bellman took the luggage cart up on a service elevator. We got on one of the main elevators along with a family including a teenage girl who kept nudging her mother and whispering "I think that is Miley Cyrus! Paris Hilton, too!"

Her mother leaned over toward her daughter "Don't be silly. You just told me yesterday Miley is in Chicago."

"Well, I'm going to camp outside their room and find out!"

Miley had to smile. "I couldn't help overhearing you. You know, people ask me all the time if I'm Miley Cyrus. Do you really think I look like her?"

The girl screwed up her face. "Well, I guess not. It would be cool if she stayed here, though!"

The elevator dinged and stopped at the fourteenth floor. As the doors opened the girl asked "What floor are you on?"

Her mother admonished her "Debra! Don't be rude."

Miley smiled at her and said "We have a few floors to go yet."

When the doors closed Miley inserted the suite key into a slot for the elevator to continue up to the penthouse on eighteen.

The door opened onto a small hallway with a door in front of us. The bellman was just finishing with carrying the luggage in. Miley tipped him a fifty and he grinned appreciably "If you need anything, anything at all, just ring for me. Ask for Ned. I'm on until eight tonight."

Chris and I explored. The suite was magnificent. Two huge bedrooms and baths, fully stocked wet bar, fully equipped kitchen, large living area with several sofas and a number of chairs, a room set up as a complete office, and a dining area with a table and eight upholstered chairs. French doors opened from the living area onto a wide terrace ringed with planters of flowers and small trees, completely surrounding the suite on two sides. Lounge chairs and several tables with umbrellas were to one side. Chris whistled "I think this terrace is larger than my house! It wraps around two sides of this suite."

Back inside, Miley and Paris had sorted out their luggage.

Miley stood with her hands on her hips. "Well, now. We have to decide on sleeping arrangements, in case we ever decide to sleep."

Paris teased "Girls in one room, guys in the other?"

"How boring! Not that you and I wouldn't have fun together, Paris, but we came to have some fun with the guys. Let's see. You haven't experienced either of these two, and I have done both, so it really doesn't make any difference to me. The arrangement won't be permanent. You really need to try them both! Who do you want to start with?"

"Okay. To be honest, I think you can start with Chris. There's something about this Doug guy I think I like," she said as she hooked an arm around mine.

"Great. Let's get unpacked!"

I had only brought a minimum of clothing changes for the two days, but Paris had a full complement of choices for every occasion.

Back in the living area Miley said "I'm ready for some food! Room service?"

I offered another choice. "I used to live not far outside Atlanta, so I have a suggestion. Over near Georgia Tech is a place called the Varsity. It's famous, and not just locally, for burgers and dogs, and they hand cut their fries and onion rings. You can watch them do it. I've eaten there a number of times. You might want to continue with your 'disguises' though.

Paris brightened. "I know what I'll wear!" she said as she dashed back into 'our' bedroom. In a couple of minutes she came back out in jeans and an oversize shirt. She tucked her hair up inside her pilot's hat. "I'm ready!"

"Paris, I didn't know you even owned any jeans."

"Oh, there's lots you don't know about me!"

We piled into my rental car and headed to the Varsity. The place was noisy and packed, but we managed to find an inside table.

Paris wiped her fingers on a napkin and said "This is good."

I laughed "this is what ordinary people eat!"

"Hey, I'm as ordinary as anyone. Well, sort of."

We attracted a number of stares, and Miley flirted with some of the college guys.

After lunch we headed over to Piedmont Park and joined the other couples strolling about. We found a spot where we could sit on the ground under some trees in as much privacy as you can get in a public park. Paris kicked off her shoes and tucked her feet up under her. I was a bit hesitant, but finally decided that we had all come together for one reason, so I turned her chin toward me and kissed her. She closed her eyes and responded, resting a hand on my leg. Out of the corner of my eye I could glimpse Miley and Chris wrapped up together, rolling on the ground.

I caressed Paris' cheek and kissed her again. She moved her hand further up on my leg, so I took the leap of caressing a breast through her shirt. She kissed me passionately and I unbuttoned two shirt buttons and slipped my hand inside. She made a contented sound as I explored her soft breasts, not much smaller than Miley's, yet seeming somewhat firmer. I should have expected her to not be wearing any underwear, but it made for some nice unencumbered, what we used to call, petting. She tugged my zipper down and reached into my pants and under the waistband of my underwear. She knew what to do with her fingers. I tried to reach inside her jeans, but they were too tight, so settled for groping her crotch through the fabric. It didn't seem to matter to her; she enjoyed it.

Miley and Chris had their hands down inside each other's pants and were grunting.

A sudden noise caught our attention. A mounted policeman had appeared. He held the reins lightly in one hand and leaned toward us. "You folks should find a more suitable place, preferably indoors."

That put a damper on things. I know I must have turned beet red, to be caught like a horney high school kid.

We sat up and assured him we would do just that. He tipped his hat and said "If I find you again I'll have to issue a citation."

We all stood up and brushed the grass off of us before ambling back to the car. Chris and Miley giggled and snorted all the way to the car. They may have taken getting caught lightly, but I was still embarrassed.

Back at the room we shared a laugh, although I think Paris and I were the most affected by the situation. Chris and Miley were young enough to still have a bit of that high school bravado and didn't seem to really care that we got caught.

Paris said "Well, that was different. I haven't done anything like that in years. What next? It seems a bit early for dinner."

Miley, of course, had a plan. "I think we should go out someplace tonight where we can dance."

Chris was puzzled. "Won't you be recognized? After all, you both are party animals."

"I have it all planned out. I'll ask around downstairs where there are some clubs that draw locals, maybe some country music and a little dancing. If we continue our 'disguises' and blow off any questions we can have a good time and then see what happens later back here."

"What to do until then? Continue where we left off a while ago?"

"Works for me," I said.

"Wait!" Miley said. "Have you really looked at the bathrooms here? The tubs are huge and are set up with jets for Jacuzzis. I got a little dirty out at the park and could use a little 'cleaning up.' How about you, Chris?"

He grinned ear to ear. "Oh, boy yes! Definitely need to clean up!"

I looked at Paris as she considered. "I do like a good Jacuzzi"

Miley slapped Chris on the butt and took off running toward their bathroom, with him chasing her.

Paris looked at me. "Shall we?"

We stopped at the bedroom to remove our clothes. Like Miley she was clean shaven, and her breasts were as fine as any I've seen, not huge, but nicely rounded and firm with slightly pointed nipples already erect. She eyed me with approval, also.

We ran water in the tub and turned on the jets. There was plenty of room for us both - in fact all four of us could have probably fit. At first we sat facing each other - my knees were next to her body and her knees were next to mine, so we could lean forward to kiss and fondle.

She had me lean back and scooted up closer, so she could rub my penis between her labia and on her clit. Eventually she slid forward even more so she could guide me into her. We wrapped our arms around each other and began a rhythmic thrusting. I freed one hand to knead a breast and rub a thumb over a nipple. She whimpered with pleasure.

After a few minutes she slid away. "Slide down a little," she said. When I did she turned around and backed into me, settling down on my shaft. Now both of my hands were free to roam over her soft skin. Her breasts were amazingly responsive and I could also reach around to press on her clit. Her motions got wilder as she neared a climax and I fought the familiar urge until I knew she was ready. She started slamming up and down on me, water splashing everywhere, and I kneaded her breasts to help her along. With a moan she climaxed, the pulsing of her vagina pushing me past my last resistance and I erupted in her. She squeezed herself around me until I felt like she had me in her fist and milked the last drops out of me.

She leaned back on me, panting. After I caught my breath a bit I kissed her neck and she sighed.

At last she rose up to kneel facing me, and indicated for me to do the same. She pressed her body against mine and spread her legs to trap my penis between her thighs. The way she moved her legs soon pumped new life into me. She turned around and bent forward. I came up behind her and entered her from the rear. She rocked back and forth with her eyes closed as she built to another climax.

I had a very serviceable erection, but was nowhere near ready to come again just yet, so I concentrated on pleasing her with my penis, hands and mouth. I felt her pulse again and she moaned even louder than before.

She turned to lie back in the water up to her chin as her breathing slowed. "You didn't finish, did you?"

"It takes me awhile to recover, and I was concentrating on pleasing you."

"Aw, that's sweet. Here, you lean back for awhile."

I leaned back with my arms along the side of the tub. She pushed her wet hair out of her face and crept up to me. She looked into my eyes as she toyed with my erection as it poked up out of the water until she lowered her head and took me in her mouth. She knew how to give good head. She licked and sucked. She bobbed her head. She took me deep and almost out, using her hands in concert with her mouth. When I began to gasp for breath she smiled and took me all the way in, sucking and tonguing. Not as deep as Miley, but oh, so pleasurable. When I finally ejaculated she took it all and swallowed several times before taking me out of her mouth and licking me.

There was room for us to sit side-by-side, and we sat with our arms around each other. I kissed her and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Very nice, Doug. Most guys want me to suck them off first. It was nice that you paid attention to me."

"How could I pass up the opportunity to caress the body of such a beautiful woman?"

She laughed. "Flatterer! Most men wouldn't call me beautiful, except in the throes of passion or if they're trying to get in my pants."

"Oh, but you are."

"I think I like you, Doug."

"You're not at all like I thought you would be. My impression before we met was of a stuck-up spoiled little rich girl, but you are really very nice. I sense that you have a certain vulnerability about you. Maybe even a littleinsecurity. I have to admit I find it very endearing."

She gave me a funny look. "Nobody has ever talked to me like that. Everyone seems to think I'm this rich heiress who will do anything for attention. Men take advantage of me all the time. I can't tell you how many men want to take pictures of me naked or make videos of having sex with me. I find it degrading, but I end up doing it just to be liked, so I don't seem like a stuck-up bitch. So, yeah, I guess I am a bit insecure. I want to be liked."

I kissed her again and she seemed genuinely pleased, and I had a thought. I kissed her neck and caressed a breast. She moved a hand to my lap, but I stopped her. "I'd like to do something just for you, and ask for nothing in return. Just close your eyes and enjoy. Sit up here on the seat."

She looked quizzically at me, but sat on the seat so water didn't even cover her legs, and closed her eyes. I let my hands roam over her flesh. Other than her breasts I concentrated on her arms and legs, but not her sex. She made little sighs of contentment and embraced me. I lowered my head and grazed my lips over her breasts, occasionally tugging at a nipple with my lips. I kissed and sucked on her breasts harder and she began to moan.

Finally I caressed the outside of her sex, just brushing the outer lips. When she thrust her hips up I slid a finger between the labia and massaged them. Even in the bath water I could feel the gushes of slippery wetness beginning to coat my fingers. I teased the clitoral hood and the nub emerged from its hiding place for me to stroke it.

I moved my caresses back to her inner thighs and shifted position so I could use my mouth on her. My tongue darted into her briefly and then worked upward toward the clit. After a short tongue massage I took the nub between my lips and tugged on it briefly before sucking hard on it. She arched her back and moaned with pleasure. Two fingers in her vagina brought her to a climax. She writhed around in the water and I moved one hand back up to her chest to squeeze a breast and pull on a nipple. Her loud moans let me know I hit all the right spots. At last I felt her pulsing around my fingers and I got a mouthful of warm fluid. She grabbed my hair and pulled me up until she had my head cradled between her breasts, and held me there until she subsided. She then bent to kiss me and run her fingers through my hair.

"Mmmm. That was nice, Doug. I can't remember the last time I felt like someone was taking care of my needs. Thank you."

I kissed her again and said "I think we'd better get out of this tub or we will look like two prunes!"

As the water drained from the tub we dried each other off and pulled on hotel robes.

Miley had already ordered room service. While Paris and I waited in our robes Chris walked around in his underwear and Miley paraded around topless, wearing a thong. The young man who delivered the room service cart got an eyeful, but Miley didn't care. Another fifty for a tip had him even happier.

We set the food out on the table and I asked Miley "Do you go around topless a lot?"

"Sure. I am a charter member of the 'free the nipple' movement. What's wrong with tits, anyway? Why are we so ready to cover them up? If I had my way we'd be able to go topless whenever we wanted. I'd be completely topless in my shows, but they make me wear these pasties to cover my nipples. That sucks. I mean, I don't have the biggest tits in the world, but I like them and am proud of them. The way I see it, if anyone is offended by my tits that's their problem. They don't have to look. How about you, Paris? You've got nice tits. Show 'em! Come on, let's see them."

Paris looked around at the three of us and shrugged her robe off.

"Woo! Yeah! That's what I mean, girl! Very nice. I mean let's show them until they sag, right? Of course, you and me, I think ours will hold up a lot longer than those boob-job tits I see at the beach. What do you guys think?"

I was quick to agree. "Absolutely. You two have lovely breasts. I'd much rather look at them than the girls walking down the beach looking like they have volleyballs in their bras. Yours' look so much more - touchable." I thought for a moment "You know, I've travelled a little bit. I think the girls I've seen in Europe on TV and in shows are much more natural looking, like yours are. It seems like only in this country that men drool over huge breasts. I don't see the fascination with them."

Miley laughed. "Spoken like someone who intends to experience some natural tits over the next couple of days. I think it's exactly because Americans insist in hiding them, I'll let you play with mine."

Chris made a mock horrified look. "What? You're going to let him play with yours? What about me?"

Miley reached over and touched his face. "I've got two, you know. Plenty to go around. And, let's not forget Paris over here. Even more to play with!"

Paris laughed "All this talk of playing with tits has made me horney...I mean hungry." We all cracked up.

After we ate Miley put on jeans and a checked shirt and boots, but couldn't do much with her short hair. Paris went with her jeans and shirt from earlier. The two girls made themselves up excessively as caricatures of themselves, and Paris pulled her hair back in a ponytail. Chris made a comment about the makeup. "It's all part of the disguise, Chris," Miley explained. "Anyone who looks at us will see two girls trying to look like Miley Cyrus and Paris Hilton, but going way overboard. Pretty clever, huh?"