Miley and Friends Ch. 05

Story Info
A weekend in France with Miley and the new girls.
11.3k words
4.52
12.2k
17
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last chapter left off with Miley hinting at some sort of meeting in Paris, France. Here she plans a week in Paris for Chris and me and surprises us by inviting two of her "Disney Princess" friends. Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens don't know what to make of the situation but get caught up in it. Also, no story about a week in Paris, France wouldn't be complete without also being in Paris...Hilton. The next several chapters will follow the progress of the weekend.

*****

Chris, his father Tom, and I joked during our sports-watching Saturday's about being invited to France for a week. In a way Tom was a bit jealous that his son was actually mingling with well known women, even if he thought the females were a bit old for Chris, and a bit young for me. Several times he shook his head in bewilderment at how Miley Cyrus and Paris Hilton had not only come to us, but that they were willing to apparently continue meeting. I think he sort of wished he wasn't married so he could join in, but his wife Susan adapted to the situation by listening to Chris' experiences and taking an increased interest in sex herself. Whenever I talked to her alone she thanked me for lighting a fire under Tom so they would try new things. Since Chris and I were involved with our new partners, Susan and Tom took some time off for a change of scenery themselves with weekends at romantic destinations. Tom began to beg off on our sports watching Saturday's so he could spend time with his wife.

While Chris and I secretly hoped Miley was true to her word we knew that it couldn't last. If we never saw her or Paris again...well, we had a blast while it lasted. My single life began to take on new meaning and I dated with greater frequency. I even got over the 'bedroom phobia' I had told Paris about, and had entertained several weekend guests, although nothing had clicked with any of them for me yet.

Just to be ready IF it happened, I made sure my passport was valid and Chris applied for his. About the middle of February I found a text on my phone from Miley. She was really going to do it if Chris and I could arrange for a week off in the middle of April. I had so much vacation time built up that it was easy for me, but Chris had to do a lot of finagling and swapping around time off at the hotel. He finally was able to cobble together a solid week including both weekends.

In early April Chris and I each received a FedEx mailing with first class tickets on a flight to London, the only overseas destination to fly from our local airport. There was also an address for a Hotel in London where we would apparently stay for two days, although there were no further details.

On the appointed Friday we settled into our first class seats for the flight. Neither one of us had ever ordered from a menu on a flight before, so it was a treat. The completely reclining seats that turned into beds were welcome on the overnight flight.

Upon landing we took a cab to the hotel, where we found reservations already paid for. The rest of the day was ours to spend in London. Once we figured out the underground we found we could get anywhere we wanted. Of course, we had to get some cheesy souvenirs to take home. The next day, Sunday we received a message to go to St. Pancras Station and board the Eurostar for Paris. There were tickets in our names at the desk along with the name of a hotel in Paris where we were to stay. We found ourselves in a well appointed train car, and stowed our small carry-on luggage bags under our seats.

The train quickly filled up as passengers continued to board, and we did a bit of 'people watching', trying to guess the nationalities of the passengers who passed by our seats.

The car we were in had many seats facing forward and several sets of seats arranged facing each other. We had two of those seats. Just before the train was scheduled to leave two rather attractive young ladies checked their tickets and plopped down on the seats facing us. They also stuffed some baggage under the seats, but Chris helped them lift a couple of larger ones into the overhead rack.

As the train pulled out of the station we introduced ourselves and found the two of them were also Americans, and told us they were from Florida and California. One introduced herself as Hope and the other was named Summer. They were spending a vacation week in an apartment in Paris, but seemed reluctant to give us the address, so we figured they were probably meeting boyfriends.

There was almost no sensation of speed as the train glided noiselessly along the rails. The girls peered out the window, craning their necks to see ahead, as they were in the backward-facing seats. I offered to switch with them so they could have a better view, and we all switched.

As we entered the Chunnel we were plunged into night, with lights flashing by. On the French side we picked up speed and flew smoothly across the countryside. There was a brief stop for those switching to Brussels and then we were on to Paris. Upon disembarking we took a cab to a Hotel Mercure. Again our rooms were pre-paid. When we checked in Chris discovered Mercure is a chain and likened it to a good mid-level hotel in the US, sort of like a Holiday Inn - something between a Motel 8 and a Hilton.

There were no messages for us at the desk, so we spent the rest of the day sightseeing. Not knowing what we would be doing during the week we hit a few high spots - Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, and such. We enjoyed the street food and found the Metro system navigable, with clear maps showing all the lines and transfer points, so the foreign language wasn't a deterrent. Most of the shopkeepers spoke at least a little English, and everyone greeted customers with a cheery "Bon jour!"

The staff at the hotel desk recommended a nearby restaurant frequented by locals for dinner. When we didn't understand the menu the staff did their best to explain. A nice bottle of wine complimented the meal.

MONDAY

After the free breakfast buffet at the hotel we returned to the room to find a message giving us an address where we were to move next.

Riding in the cab Chris and I looked at each other. He said "Do you get the feeling we are pawns in a chess game or something?"

"I have no idea what the purpose of all this moving about is, but I guess we'll find out soon enough. Hey, even if we don't see Miley we are getting a free trip to Europe!"

Down a narrow side street the cab let us out in an older residential area. Not posh, but certainly not a slum. Inside the building we found an elevator to the top floor and stepped out into a carpeted hallway. There seemed to be maybe four apartments on the floor, judging by the number of doors.

At the designated apartment Chris knocked on the door three times, then two times then one time. When no one answered he looked at our instructions and tried the sequence once again. "This is just like Miley," he grumbled. "She likes cloak and dagger secret stuff."

This time we heard a female voice inside, talking to someone else. "That's the signal, but it's not supposed to be for another hour."

We heard a faint reply "Well answer it anyway."

There was the click of a lock and the door opened. Three of us stood slackjawed. We were looking at Hope in her bathrobe with her hair in curlers. She was obviously just as astounded to see us.

The voice from another room said "Who is it?" and Summer, clad in her underwear, appeared around the corner, stopping dead in her tracks. She quickly ducked back around the corner and peered around at us.

"Uh, we were expecting someone else."

Finally it dawned on me to say "Miley Cyrus, perhaps?"

"Yeah, how did you know? We're not ready. Give us fifteen minutes. Please have a seat."

When we entered Hope gasped "OMG they have luggage. They're here to stay!"

I said "It appears you two are as much in the dark about this as we are. We've been moving from place to place following instructions from Miley."

"Well that puts a different spin on the week. We thought Miley was going to meet us and all this secret stuff was because she thought we might be recognized."

The two of them scurried into a bedroom while Chris and I checked out the rather spacious living room, quite tastefully furnished.

Soon the girls reappeared, Summer in a casual short dress, and Hope in shorts and tee shirt.

They plopped down on a sofa and the four of us tried to make some sense of the situation.

Hope asked "So you two really know Miley? You don't look like fans or California boyfriends. You are both so different from her and Doug is older."

"We really are from North Carolina, as we told you on the train. We met Miley when she made a tour stop and we helped her out of a jam of sorts. We've met up with her several more times, once in Atlanta and once back home when she actually came looking for us. And you know her how?"

The two girls looked at each other and then at us. "Professionally. Well," said Hope, "I guess if you know Miley you might as well know our real names. I'm really Vanessa Hudgens and this is Selena Gomez."

Chris clapped his hands. "That's where I've seen you, on a Selena music video. I'll be damned."

I said "Our understanding was that we were to meet Miley here in Paris and she was going to bring a couple of friends. That must be you."

Selena said "And she told us we would meet someone exciting in Paris. Are you two exciting? No offence, but you look sort of...ordinary."

I laughed. "That depends on who you ask. Miley might find us exciting enough."

Chris slapped me on the back with a grin and said "And Paris Hilton definitely finds this guy exciting."

The girls looked dumbfounded. "You know Paris, too?"

"Really. We're just ordinary guys caught up in Miley's world. I don't understand what's going on here, though. Miley implied that she was setting up a week of...fun. That's fun in the Miley sense. We were told we'd be staying here and expected to meet her here."

Selena looked dubious, but Vanessa tried to make sense of it. "Let's get this straight. Miley sent us here. She sent you here. She obviously set us up to meet on the train but not divulge our identities. Why?"

I asked "Did she leave any clues around the apartment?"

"Not that we've found. Of course we haven't been looking for anything, either."

Chris suggested that we all take a tour around and see if anything out of the ordinary popped up.

The apartment had two bedrooms: the two girls shared the one with two queen beds. The other had one king bed and seemed to be a bit nicer. Poking around, we found evidence that Paris Hilton stayed there - a few photos and some personal items, including some 'Paris' perfume. Both bedrooms had plush carpeting.

The kitchen would be considered small by luxury standards back home but contained all the conveniences, including a huge refrigerator that was well stocked with fresh food, and a large pantry.

The large living room had even thicker carpet than the bedrooms and modern furniture of a light construction - two sofas and four chairs as well as side tables with lamps. Several paintings of Paris scenes hung on the walls. One corner of the living room was set up as an office with a computer and printer. In another corner was a climate controlled wine cabinet that appeared to be well stocked.

Between the kitchen and living room was an eating area. Not exactly a dining room, but a portion of the living room with a dining table and chairs.

There were two bathrooms that were functional but not overly ostentatious. Off what appeared to be the master bathroom a door revealed a hot tub on what seems to have been an old terrace, now covered over.

We all wandered back into the living room with still no clue as to what we were to do. I had an inkling of what Miley's plan might be, although these girls didn't seem to fit into the Miley lifestyle.

Since it was after noon we checked the supplies for lunch fixings. We found quite a bit of cheese and some fresh bread and opened a bottle of red wine we found on the kitchen counter.

As we ate Chris had a brainstorm and proposed to fire up the computer. A message popped up on the Welcome screen, and we all leaned over to read it.

'Hi, kids! I see you found your way to the computer. Good start. Your mission is to get to know each other very well. Very, very well. Don't make me come over there and smack some heads together! Vanessa and Selena - these guys know how to treat a woman and can give you a very good time. Guys - these ladies are somewhat timid, so you'll have to lead them to ecstasy. Now, stop reading this drivel and get busy. And I do mean get BUSY! --Miley'

Chris looked for further information on the computer, but the rest was password protected. I stepped back a bit and saw Vanessa and Selena turn red in the face as they focused on the last part of the message.

"So," I said, "Now we know what Miley has in mind. I have to admit that Miley and Paris have always been the forward ones leading us on. These instructions are new ground for me. I know I was married once but that relationship took some time to develop. I'm not well versed in leading women into intimacy."

Selena stammered "She wants us to have..a...a... an...orgy or something. I don't know if I'm comfortable with that."

Vanessa was a bit more introspective. "We're not exactly virgins, Selena."

"That's different."

"Now tell me again how it was with Biebs."

"Shut up, Vanessa. Let me think."

Chris had an idea. "What about if we all make use of that hot tub? We can get naked or leave on some clothes as you like."

The girls thought for a moment and agreed that would be a good start.

They showed up in bathing suits, albeit rather skimpy. Neither Chris nor I had brought anything like that and apologized for wearing our underwear. Chris cracked open some champagne and poured us each a glass.

The tub could hold eight, and we all slouched into the warm water. Selena looked like she was going to pop out of her top, and Vanessa's leg pressed against mine. Chris rested his arms around each girl's shoulders. We talked and drank until the champagne was gone. Looking at them and thinking about Miley's intentions for the week gave me an embarrassing bulge in my underwear. I noticed Chris did also. I'm sure the girls noticed. The girls got out and we reluctantly followed, drying ourselves off before heading out to the bathrooms to change back into clothes.

The girls went into one bathroom and Chris and I used the other to dry off and dress. "Well, that didn't exactly go as planned. Doug, I don't know what we're going to do here. They are real skittish, which is odd because I seem to recall nude pictures of Vanessa circulating on the internet a while ago."

We were startled to hear the 'secret knock' on the door. The girls were already dressed and Vanessa answered it this time opening the door to find Miley and a short woman I recalled as her assistant, Cynthia, standing there.

"Well, what have we here, boys and girls? I am disappointed to see clothing. Didn't you read the instructions I left on the computer?"

Selena said "We read them, but decided to take it slow and use the hot tub."

"Good God! Do you mean you used the hot tub with your clothes on? What is wrong with you people? You guys should know better. I mean, look at you. Can't you girls see these guys are practically popping out of their pants? What the fuck were you thinking? I expected to either not see anyone out here or see the glow of sex on you."

I interjected "Hold on, Miley. They aren't exactly like you. Maybe they want to take some time to get used to the...situation."

"Okay, okay. Let's have a snack and then I'll see if we can get SOMETHING going here. Shit, if you want something done you have to do it yourself."

Miley introduced the others to her personal assistant Cynthia as she pulled some food out of the refrigerator for a late lunch. I saw Cynthia eyeing each of us as she ate. She gave me a look that said 'I can't wait to pick up where we left off.'

After lunch Miley announced "Alright! Enough tiptoeing around. Let's get these clothes off!"

Selena blanched and Vanessa hesitated. I suggested "Why don't we do something to make this fun instead of you giving marching orders?"

"I'm always ready for fun. What do you have in mind?"

"I don't know. Maybe some sort of game where we can gradually get comfortable with the idea."

Chris' head snapped up "Strip poker!"

Vanessa timidly raised her hand. "We have an empty champagne bottle. How about some kind of spin the bottle where whoever it points to, you know, takes something off?"

Cynthia laughed out loud "I haven't played spin the bottle since maybe high school. I guess we played it earlier than that but it mostly involved kissing. In high school we usually kept clothes on but did a little more than kissing. I had my first real girl kiss playing spin the bottle, and learned a few things about other girl's bodies, too."

Selena blushed and Vanessa tittered.

I asked "Is it cards or spin the bottle or something else?"

The general consensus was for a card game, but Selena didn't know anything about poker and thought she would be at a disadvantage. Cynthia suggested strip high - low instead and heads nodded in agreement.

We cleared the table and arranged chairs equally around. We decided that whoever got the low card took something off but, to make it more interesting, the person who held the high card got to remove it for them. Vanessa asked what happened if some were naked and some not, and Miley made a rule that the loser could pay some sort of yet to be determined forfeit. Selena reluctantly agreed, although she wasn't sure about the forfeit idea.

Miley opened a cabinet in the kitchen and took out several bottles of vodka, rum and scotch, and pulled some mixers out of the refrigerator. "We'll save the good wine to have with meals. No need to use the expensive stuff to get drunk."

Everyone fixed something for themselves and we got ready to start. The table had a glass top so there wouldn't be any hiding of anything. Selena fiddled with the top button on her dress and Vanessa crossed her arms over her chest. Miley would have none of that. "Come on 'Nessa, everyone's already seen your tits and pussy. Don't act the prude." Vanessa reddened. "And Selena, don't you dare tell us that you and Biebs didn't get all naked and jiggy. And what about that other boyfriend?"

"That was different. It was private, not in front of a crowd. I'm not a stripper and I don't even do topless sunbathing."

Miley grinned "You will be a stripper before this day is over, girl. Look you two; I invited you here to help you break out of the goody-goody stereotype. That spring break movie you were in was a start, but didn't go nearly far enough. It's time to get naughty!"

As the cards were being shuffled a key rattled in the door and Paris Hilton walked in. "Surprise! I was able to get here sooner than I expected. Cannes was boring. What are we doing? Why is everyone dressed?" She walked over and kissed Chris and then kissed me a lingering kiss, full on, much to the shock of the two new girls.

Miley introduced Paris to the newcomers and explained to everyone that this was Paris' apartment.

Paris waved her hand, sweeping the room. "I bought two and knocked down some walls to make one big one. What I like here is that people around the neighborhood know who I am but let me be. I'm just another tenant. I'm not hounded by photographers. If they see any, the neighbors shoo them away. The French value their privacy and understand celebrity."

Paris sliced some cheese and tore some bread from a baguette while Miley filled her in on what was going on. Paris said she was in for the game. "Sounds like fun! Here, let me squeeze in between my guys Douggie and Chris."