Miley and Friends Ch. 12

Story Info
Miley has success and my world falls apart.
7k words
4.47
8.9k
10
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miley finally gets her topless show with some familiar guest stars, and it's a big hit. But after the show Doug's worst fears are realized.

*****

Success and Disaster

I paced the hotel room floor nervously. Miley's show at the Mirage was a hit, with sellouts almost every night. The show got good reviews, but she hadn't done M's Cabaret at the Luxor yet. This was the first show. Not wanting to be a distraction I had stayed away from the girls and the rehearsals. There was no need for them to see how nervous I was for them.

Chris and I had taken a car to the airport to meet each one as they arrived. Miley kept him busy, so that was the only time we had to talk.

"I can't believe how well you've done working for Miley. I never suspected you could pull off the things you have."

He grinned. "Yeah, it's fun flying around talking to famous pretty girls. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. These three were a good start because they knew me, but I've lined up Ariana Grande, Katy Perry and Taylor Momsen, too. I tried Taylor Swift, but she was a no-go with the idea. It was fun to talk to her, though. I've almost got several others signed, but I'm not at liberty to name names until they sign a contract. Once they know there will be no pre-show publicity they are more willing to do something a bit more 'spicy' than usual. It's funny that they will go on stage wearing miniscule costumes that show practically everything, and even orchestrate 'wardrobe malfunctions', but are skittish about appearing intentionally topless."

I smiled to myself imagining Chris trying to talk Taylor Swift out of her clothes.

"Once the idea got out agents have actually begun to contact us. Miley doesn't want any movie stars who have already appeared nude or in sex scenes on film. The idea of this enterprise is to get out of one's comfort zone and do something wild and crazy as a complete surprise to the audience. We may not have someone every night, but time slots are filling up. If it's real popular they may let us stay for another month or another casino could pick us up. Miley's having a blast with it, but opening night is still giving her a bit of jitters until she sees whether it can be pulled off successfully."

Selena had been a hard sell, but Doug earned his money by finally convincing her to take a couple of days out of her schedule to come to Vegas and rehearse for one show. Vanessa was easy, even somewhat excited to be included. Paris had been reluctant, since she wasn't a professional dancer, but was talked into being a singer in Miley's backup group, with minimal dance moves.

"Tell me, Chris - what's it really like to work for Miley?"

"It's everything I could have imagined. She is liberal with her own 'fringe benefits', for sure. Then there's Cynthia, too. And, a number of the girls in the show are very friendly. Man, I get all the pussy I want. I'm serious. Hey, maybe she can find a job for you, too."

"It's tempting, but no thanks. I'm glad it's worked out for you, though."

I wanted to see Paris and I tried sneaking into rehearsal for a peek, but Miley shooed me away and told me not to come back until after the show.

I took up a seat near the stage and waited for the show to begin. I looked around at the crowd, majority males of all ages, but quite a few couples also. Drinks were available and most patrons seemed to be partaking. I listened to conversations around me. Most seemed to be curious as to what Miley would do, if it would be a real topless show or just a tease. There was no expectation of seeing anyone other than Miley and the usual singers and dancers.

There was a live band just offstage, and when the music started the hubbub died down and there was an air of expectancy in the crowd. The house lights dimmed and Miley stepped from behind the curtain, wearing slacks and a fancy jacket, to welcome everyone. "We've got a good show. I promise you'll be amazed. We even have some magic - but not from me. You see, I have nothing up my sleeve."

She unbuttoned the jacket and shrugged it off, revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath. Amid hoots and cheers she turned the sleeves inside out. "See? I really have nothing up my sleeve! And, you will get even more surprises tonight, you lucky opening nighters! So, sit back and prepare to see something different and exciting! Enjoy!"

She waved and ducked behind the curtain, which went up momentarily. There were "Ooh's" and "Aah's" as the stage filled with dancers - showgirls with feathers and bling and nothing more. Miley did not intend to perform in every late show, not immediately after her regular show at the Mirage got out, but planned to pop in and perform herself on Mondays when the other show was dark. Even though it was Friday, opening night was special, and she was excited to be part of the initial show.

True to Vegas shows of this sort, there were a number of acts of singers and dancers. Two showgirls, a blond and a redhead, appeared for a magic act. They opened the sides and top of a large box on stage, then closed it up except for the top. The redhead got in the box and wriggled down until her head was almost inside. The blond closed the lid and sat on it, leaving the tip of the redhead's feather boa sticking out. The blond jumped off the box and spun it around several times, then waved her hand and opened all the sides to show it was empty inside. She pretended to scratch her head in bewilderment, then closed the sides again and spun the box a few more times. In a moment the top popped open and the redhead girl rose up and stepped out, revealing she had lost her clothes, all except a teeny piece of material that left no doubt she was completely shaved. She looked down and made an effort to cover herself with her hands and shrieked "What have you done with my clothes?" The blond pondered a moment and then brightened, pointing up. "They're up there." At that moment a costume fell from above the curtain to land at their feet. The crowd laughed uproariously and applauded. The redhead said "Oh yeah? Back at ya!" and appeared to throw something on the floor at the feet of the blond, and a large puff of smoke enveloped her. As the smoke thinned she stepped out of it waving it away from her face, but she, too had lost her clothes. The crowd laughed and applauded again as the near naked girls bowed and pushed the box off the stage.

Most of the other acts were similar to some of the other late night 'Revues' on the strip, but one act near the end of the show was a slow, seductive dance number by a couple. She wore only some sort of thong and he had on something straight out of Chippendales, even to the white collar. Their dance was very erotic as they moved about the stage with their bodies pressed together. He lifted her up so she could straddle his head as if for oral sex. They held each other tight and he bent her backwards until her feet came completely off the floor and he held as if in a missionary position. They faced each other and he held her hands and slid her between his legs, but stopped her partway, so her head was in his crotch. Their act was probably something like one from the Cirque du Soleil Zumanity show Miley was temporarily replacing. Very erotic, but not explicit.

During the show I had strained to look, but hadn't noted any of our 'surprise guests'. In a ninety minute show with no intermission I began to get worried that something had happened to them.

The next act after the dance duo Miley appeared and I was stunned to recognize Paris singing behind her, wearing the same sparkly topless costume as the other singers. Nobody seemed to recognize her. In a later number Selena and Vanessa were in an energetic dance number, two in a line of ten girls. They did some traditional Vegas show dance with high kicks, and also danced around Miley as she sang. They both seemed to handle the high heels well - much better than they had done at Moulin Rouge.

I had been a bit skeptical whether they could pull it off, but context is everything. Here were some famous faces just a few feet away from folks, but weren't recognized since they were out of their usual context. Miley knew what she was doing when she put this show together.

The final number was a big production number with everyone on stage. It ended with a few bars of "Wrecking Ball", and Miley swung out over the stage, not on a wrecking ball, but a giant penis. And it appeared she was almost completely nude. As the last notes died away the audience response was enthusiastic. The stage lights went dark for a moment, and some people sensed the end of the show and started to get up and leave. The stage lights came back up, with Miley, wearing only a thong, center stage holding a microphone. She took a moment to catch her breath and then announced "Thank you all for coming tonight. You don't know how long I've waited to free these things" she cupped her breasts "during a show."

That got a laugh and applause. People who had started to leave sat back down to listen and see what would happen next.

"I told you there would be some surprises. Who thinks they saw a familiar face or two tonight? Anyone? No?"

The audience members looked at each other with an expression of "What?"

"You can trust good old Miley to keep her word that there would be some surprises. It is the aim of this show to bring in some unexpected guests from time to time just to spice things up a bit and keep you from falling asleep."

A laugh rippled through the crowd.

"Tonight, as opening night, I have loaded the stage with them." She spread her arms apart, palms up. "Didn't you see them? Here's on right behind me." She turned and gestured "Come on out Paris Hilton!"

Paris stepped out of the crowd of singers and waved as she took her place beside Miley. She was met with appreciative applause, and I saw several men dope-slap themselves for not noticing her. Several commented on her breasts - too small - just right - like to have a go at them, etc.

"Let's see...I think there are some Disney Princesses back there. Can you see them? How about...Vanessa Hudgens, the former Miss High School Musical herself!"

Vanessa was met with dropped jaws as she stepped up waving and thrusting her chest out to display her breasts.

When the applause for Vanessa had died down Miley continued "As they say on the infomercials, but wait! There's more! Let me look around back here...hmm...I know there's one more. Ah, there she is, taking time out of her own busy schedule - Selena Gomez!"

An audible gasp could be heard from the crowd as Selena stepped forward in her topless dancer costume.

"Get a good look everyone. This is a sight that has never been seen before and will never be seen on the stage again. You are the only witnesses! Let's give these girls a big hand for having the courage to show their assets tonight."

There was a standing ovation filled with whistles and hoots.

"Here's one more surprise for a few lucky people. I hope nobody left early! I have three backstage passes to hand out to randomly selected people." A bowl was brought out and she fished around to pull out and announce seat numbers. "Anyone with those tickets gets to come backstage and meet the girls up close. If you're nice to them maybe they'll let you take a selfie with them. But you have to be nice!" Miley wagged a finger. " Don't be grabby! Goodnight everyone and thanks for coming."

I heard a guy behind me whisper to his friend "I know I came tonight."

The other laughed "I thought your hand was inside your pants, you perv."

The four girls did a short, simple dance routine together with their arms locked together and some high kicking, but this time there was no hiding in a crowd; the spotlights were fully on them, then the curtain slowly came down and the house lights came up.

I walked around the milling crowd who were excitedly comparing notes on the four girls - who had the biggest tits, who had the nicest boobs, which act they liked the best.

I meandered over to the side of the stage where Bruiser guarded access to backstage. He checked tickets against the seat list he had been given and only let those people through. One ticket was for one of a married couple, so he let them both through. I got some quizzical looks as I chatted with Bruiser and he smiled, clapped me on the shoulder and waved me past. He looked big and mean, but he was a real nice guy - unless you crossed him. One guy tried to slip in behind me, but a meaty hand grabbed him by the collar and yanked him back. Some had passes from other cast members, and they were waved through also.

Backstage I found the lucky ticket holders gathered around the four girls. The young woman among them was ecstatic to meet Selena. I found Chris and Cynthia high-fiving over the success of the show.

When the crowd thinned Miley gathered us together. "Party time! Let's hustle upstairs and get it going before I collapse from exhaustion. I've been running on adrenaline for days worrying over this show."

The suites Miley had were high toward the top of the pyramid at Luxor. By the time everyone had gathered I counted nearly thirty, including the girls and some of the members of the show.

I gravitated toward Paris, but Miley hooked my arm and steered me across the room. "Here are some girls I'd like to introduce you to. They are very interested in meeting you."

"And that is because...?"

"I think Chris put a bug in their ear. You can play with Paris later or tomorrow. Hey, girls! Here's the famous Douggie!."

I immediately recognized the magic girls. They wore short dresses with apparently no bras and, even with their makeup removed were quite pretty. I judged them to be thirtyish. They sidled up to me and sized me up.

The blond said "We've heard a lot about you, Doug. Chris tells us you have skills."

The redhead countered "Want to make some magic? We have skills, too."

I said "Uh, I don't know, I'm meeting someone."

The redhead laughed. "Paris? We've heard you have a thing for her. You can have Paris anytime, but tonight is a night for some real magic. Let's find a place where we can get comfy."

They grabbed glasses of champagne from the tray of a cocktail waitress circulating through the crowd. Miey's laughter could be heard over the general laughter and conversation. The mood was jovial; everyone seemed pleased at how the show had gone.

The Luxor, a pyramid, had fewer rooms on each floor up. Miley had secured all the rooms on a floor near the top. I guess there were about eight suites around the perimeter, and they all had connecting doors so everyone could circulate freely from suite to suite and wind up at the place they started.

The two women held on to me and we strolled around until we found a suite with an unoccupied bedroom. "This looks like a good place, don't you think, Zelda?"

"Looks perfect, Doreen."

We stood by the king size bed. Zelda, the redhead, said "Let the magic begin!"

They shrugged off their dresses, revealing that underneath they only had the small triangles barely covering their pussies. Those were quickly discarded. The two then proceeded to undress me. Doreen commented "He's not Bruiser, but who is? He looks like he can handle our magic skills."

Zelda stroked me. "Look! Our first magic. We made something grow."

Zelda pushed me backward onto the bed and the two snuggled up to me, one on either side. "See anything you like, fella? Show us how you treat a real woman. Chris says that is one of your skills." Doreen added.

Zelda ran the fingernail of her index finger seductively over my chest. "What do you like best about a woman, Doug? Tits, or pussy?"

"Hmm. What do I like? I like your hair." I combed my fingers through the hair of each, in turn. "I like the softness of your face, and how your lips are different." I caressed their faces and traced the outline of their lips with a finger. "I love your necks, your soft, round shoulders, your arms, and long, elegant fingers." My hands wandered over each part of them as I spoke, and I momentarily intertwined my fingers with theirs. I could tell by their expressions that I had piqued their interest. "I love how your breasts are so different in size and shape. In your particular cases I love that they are real and not silicone. I love how every woman has different size areoles and different nipples." My fingers wandered between the breasts of each before caressing them and teasing the nipples with my thumbs. It was rather erotic to talk about what I was doing to them, and that I had two to work with, switching attention back and forth between them.

My fingers trailed downward. "I love your navels, how they are different." They each twitched their abdomen when I traced around and into their navels. "I love your hips, how some are wide and some narrow. I love your legs, either long or short. I love how they have different shapes to them. I love your feet and toes." They were surprised at what I had skipped, and that I paid attention to their lower extremities. My fingers trailed upward and reached around them. "I love your knees and your thighs. I love the firmness of your butts."

I laid a hand on their sex. "I love how pussies look different. I love how some are soft and smooth and some have hair of different colors, wild or trimmed, fine and soft or coarse." Here I caressed the bare outer lips. Pressing a finger inward I continued "I love how pussy lips are different. Some stay almost hidden and others blossom and open like flowers." Zelda's opened. "I love how there is so much variety in clits. Some stick out almost like little penises and some remain well hidden. Some have large hoods. I love how even the clits that look tiny have shafts buried deep inside, and they can be stimulated. I love how some vaginas are large and welcoming and others are tight, but that all are soft and warm inside. I love how it feels to be inside you. I love how you all orgasm differently."

I bent to kiss their labia. "I love how you all smell and taste differently."

By now both of them were glistening and wet. "You ask what I love best about women. That is what I love about women. You are fascinating creatures far beyond my understanding."

Both my hands and lips were wet from exploring them. I caressed the breasts of each once more.

Doreen exclaimed "Well, I'm primed. I'm used to men grabbing my tits right away. I think I'm in love."

Zelda laughed. "Chris was right about you. I'm ready to jump your bones."

Doreen asked Zelda "Where do you want to start? I hear he has a nice tongue to go with those nice hands."

"You just want to do some of your moves, don't you? Fine with me, but maybe he needs a little warming up, too."

Zelda crawled between my knees and bent to take me in her mouth. While not Miley, she showed she had some skills in that department. Doreen pushed her away. "That's my territory."

Zelda laughed and backed off to let Doreen mount me. She rocked back and forth a few times and I reached for her breasts. Zelda leaned over my head. "You better hold onto mine. Trust me."

Zelda's fine pair dangled over my face and I kneaded them.

I suddenly felt Doreen making other moves. She went up and down a few times, followed by some more rocking. Then she did the most extraordinary thing. She spun around on me. She lifted a leg over me so they both were on the same side of me, then rotated until she faced opposite me, and then crossed her legs over my legs, one at a time, continuing until she had made a complete circle. Then she began to rock as she repeated the move. I've never felt anything like it, I was being pumped and twisted at the same time, all while buried deep within her.

Each time she completed a circle she rocked harder and her breathing gave indication of her impending orgasm. She ground against me each time she made part of a circle, so her entire pussy and clit were stimulated. It was a most unusual feeling for me. Watching and feeling her while I played with Zelda brought me near climax in a hurry.

12