Miley and Friends Ch. 13

Story Info
Some things end and others begin.
6.7k words
4.76
9.8k
8

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug was stunned by what Paris said at the airport. It really was an impossible situation, wasn't it?

*****

An End and a Beginning

I held Miley's hand as we picked our way down the steep path to the small beach. We had to hurry; the beach only exists at low tide. At the bottom of the path we removed our shoes and placed them on a large rock above the high tide line - just in case.

Peering down the beach we could see one of the most famous views in all of France. Cliffs near Etretat on the northeast Normandy coast are eroded in places to create little beaches. Up ahead the cliffs projected out into the sea, ending in a large natural arch.

I remarked "It's hard to believe Monet and other painter's dragged easels and boxes of paint down here to paint furiously while the tide was out, and then scampered back up. Every day the light is different."

"It is a beautiful place for this."

We started down the beach, our bare feet hardly making an impression in the wet sand. Miley held my hand and gave it a little squeeze. Her sleeveless, short light blue sundress with a gathered elastic waist rippled in the breeze. On the climb down the breeze blew her dress and I noted she wasn't going commando today. Her ponytail swayed as she walked. I had never seen her look more feminine.

She looked at me slyly. "I'll race you to the end of the beach."

"How much of a head start do you want?"

"Me? You need one."

"Challenge accepted. You're on."

We started racing down the sand. My longer legs quickly had me in the lead, but about halfway I began to flag. Just as I had discovered there is a difference in being in shape and being in hiking shape when I had dated Sal, I soon learned the difference between 'in shape' legs and dancers legs. Hours of rehearsals for shows and videos had her legs toned. Before we were three quarters of the way I felt a slap on the butt as she blew past me and laughed. I put on a spurt to catch up, but was soon reduced to almost walking.

When I reached her she was breathing hard, but I doubled over with my arms on my legs, gasping for breath.

She teased me "You may be able to fuck all night, but this is different, huh?" She added, with a wink "I guess you're too tired to duck behind a rock for a last quickie."

"Yeah, yeah. God. Just let me breathe."

"In through the nose and out through the mouth. That's how you catch your breath. There you go. See?"

The wind off the water riffled the legs on my khakis, but felt refreshing. By the time I had regained some semblance of breath we heard voices and saw a knot of likewise barefoot people coming toward us on the sand. The sun was in my eyes but as they got closer I recognized Paris' sister Nicky and her husband, Tom and Susan from home, Chris, Cynthia and some others hidden in the tight knot of bodies. The sounds of joking and laughter reached us in wind-blown bits.

When the group reached us some stepped aside so Paris could make her way through. I can't remember ever seeing her look more beautiful, with a smile that seemed to light up the beach. Her hair was piled on top of her head, held in place by some magic I couldn't see, and she wore a simple pale yellow cocktail dress with a sash tied around the waist. As she approached, the sunlight behind her caused her hair to almost look like it glowed. She carried a single red rose.

Miley took my hand again, squeezed it, and offered it to Paris. "Here you go, girl. He's all yours."

Paris laughed "And don't you forget it."

"Maybe we can work out some sort of arrangement later. I don't want to lose you, too."

A tall man stepped out of the crowd and faced Paris and me. The ceremony we had planned took no more than ten minutes. We had carefully written out what we wanted to say to each other. At the conclusion phones were whipped out and everyone jostled to get a picture of us with the arch behind us. There was one professional photographer, from one of the gossip papers. Paris had offered him exclusive pictures on the condition that he not to publish them until the next day, when we'd be somewhere else. She had given him some scoops before, and he knew better than to betray a trusted source.

The tide had turned and water already began to reach our feet, but the photographer carefully backed up until he had the perfect shot of us framed by the arch. We all scurried back to our shoes and climbed up the steep path to the top.

Back in Paris we piled into the café where Paris was known and Jacques greeted her.

"And how is my favorite..."

At a table near the door the usual group of Sorbonne students sat nursing glasses of wine. The tall blond stood up, but before she could make her usual protest he continued

"...neighbor."

The girl sat down to howls of laughter from her companions. They raised their glasses toward Paris, who smiled and waved at them. They had no idea and didn't care who she was, but it was a game they all played every time she came in.

The entire rear of the place had been secured and tables were already set. Bottles of champagne nestled in ice graced the tables. A musician with a squeezebox played French music from a corner of the room. In lieu of a cake there was a pyramid arrangement of macarons of various colors and flavors. Everything we had planned was non-traditional, beginning with Miley 'giving me away' on the beach. We were gathered as a group of friends for a quiet, intimate celebration.

I had insisted on paying for this shindig, just to show I wasn't going to live on Paris' money. In fact, it was me who beat her lawyers to propose a pre-nup. I wanted no 'allowance' and insisted on continuing to work.

Paris kept her apartments in Paris and near Central Park in New York, and I kept my house. We planned to make use of them all.

One nice thing that had happened shortly after Vegas was that my company had bought out another. The acquired company had people who did what I did, but I was senior and had been given charge over them. Basically I no longer had to do 'grunt' work doing research and writing reports, but used my expertise to review technical information in the reports written by others before they were submitted. I could do that mostly electronically from anywhere in the world. There were still occasional meetings I had to attend, and I did go in to the office from time to time also. A nice perk of being with Paris is that I get to travel first class now.

Paris wanted to show me her favorite places - Madrid, Rome, Vienna - besides Paris and New York.

She offered me the world, and I offered her...Raleigh, North Carolina. While it may not seem to be a fair trade, we each got to see the world through another's eyes.

We periodically strolled around the leafy suburban neighborhood, and she kind of liked taking a break from the bustle of the big cities. I introduced her to Renee and Jerry, who had remarried. He still couldn't believe what he saw before his very eyes.

Chris, Tom and Susan had taken it upon themselves to take over my house for a day and put together a neighborhood Open House to celebrate and introduce Paris to them. I hoped everyone would see Paris as a real woman and not a caricature. Renee and Jerry were the first to arrive, but soon the house filled with guests. Chris had arranged for the restaurant at the hotel where he used to work to cater the event.

Sometime during the event I noticed Chris was gone. An hour or so later he showed up with Miley and Cynthia.

Miley ran to give Paris a hug and said "Surprise!"

"We never expected to see you here."

"Yeah, well, I had some business to attend to; at least Chris convinced me I did. He insisted I come. He just picked us up at the airport."

"What kind of business?"

"Damned if I know. He only said it could be worth my while. The show in Vegas is moving to another casino, so I have a few days break. The late show is over for now as Cirque du Soleil has reclaimed their venue. M's Cabaret has proved so popular that I have had some serious overtures about continuing it somewhere off the strip. There's actually a sort of bidding war for it! We'll see. Come on out and see me sometime. Hey, Paris, want to perform again?"

"Once is enough, thanks, but we just might take you up on a visit."

Chris appeared at Miley's side. "Come with me. There are a couple of people I want you to meet."

We watched Chris and Miley disappear into the milling crowd. Susan appeared in front of us. "I'm glad you saw the light, Doug. We were getting worried about you."

"That's what everyone says. Was it so obvious?"

"Uh huh. Paris, do you think you'll want to spend much time here?"

"We'll work it out somehow."

"We all like you. Um, do you think you two would like to come over sometimes, like...?"

I knew what she was getting at. "Like with Laura? I'm finally at peace with Laura. I know she would want me to continue with my life. Thanks for the invitation. Maybe we will." I laughed "It'll be quite different from the social events Paris is used to."

Susan grabbed Tom's arm and propelled him toward the doorway to leave. "No rush. Think about it. Just saying, we'd like to start up again."

As the crowd thinned we found ourselves at the front door accepting well-wishes. The catering crew cleaned everything up and asked what of the leftover food we'd like to keep.

I hadn't noticed Chris or Miley leave, but didn't see them around, either. Some laughter from downstairs told me where they were. I hoped they weren't playing strip pool.

At last I heard the thump of feet on the stairs and Chris emerged with Miley, Cynthia, Mandy and Heather. The two girls briefly huddled with Miley, and then left for home. Miley looked around. "Hey! Did they save any food? I'm hungry."

I laughed and pointed to the kitchen. She returned in a few minutes munching on a mini-quiche and holding a glass of wine.

"So, Douggie. How about we all get together tomorrow? I've got some things to chew over tonight. Chris and Cynthia will help me figure it out. Wish you two could be there, too. How about it? Just a little fling for old time's sake?"

"I think we have other plans for tonight."

Paris raised an eyebrow in mock surprise. "Do we, now?"

I gave her a smirk and she tried to keep from laughing.

As Chris ushered Miley and Cynthia out the door he stopped and said "We'd like to meet here tomorrow. Maybe for lunch?"

He looked so serious. I had to ask "What's up?"

"I give Miley some business things to think about, and she will want to bounce the idea around with you."

"What ideas? Why include us?"

"All will become clear tomorrow. Lunch?"

Paris and I looked at each other and shrugged. "Sure. We'll make sure we keep enough left over from tonight to satisfy Miley's cravings."

At last the caterers left and we were alone. She kissed me. "Now, tell me about those plans. Will it be something I like?"

"I am absolutely confident you will."

"Do these plans involve, say...going to bed?"

"It has been a busy day. Maybe you should get ready a little early tonight."

"Ooh. I like a man of mystery."

"When you get ready for bed don't bother to put anything on."

"Sounds better and better all the time."

When she emerged from the bathroom I had some little votive candles lit and had turned off the lights.

"I'm liking this more and more," she said as she strode across the room. I watched her breasts jiggle with each step, and gathered her into my arms for a deep kiss.

I motioned for her to lie on the bed, face down. I removed the few remaining things I was still wearing and got on my knees beside her with a bottle of massage oil. "I've been doing some research. Our first Tantra was on the right track. Tonight we'll try to carry it on to the ultimate."

"Which is?"

"Just enjoy. You can do me next."

I poured oil on her back and gave her a slow, deep massage. I took my time, eventually going from her neck to her feet. "The key is to be slow and deliberate. I'm discovering even more about your body as I do this. It's rather erotic."

I wiped over her with a soft cloth to absorb excess oil. We switched positions, and she did the same for me. I felt every loving touch of her fingers as they worked me into a state of relaxation.

After she rubbed the oil off my back, I had her lie on her back. Again, I was very slow and deliberate. I closed my eyes from time to time, just to revel in the feel of her skin under my touch. I did her legs with long, lazy strokes, squeezing and kneading. I varied light touch with deeper massage, up over her hips and up her sides. I worked long strokes from her throat down between her breasts to her mons. I rubbed my thumbs on the inside of her hip bones.

Long strokes continued lazily up from her mons and over her breasts. She sighed in contentment. From the inside of her thighs I massaged around and over the surface of her vulva, occasionally dipping a finger into the folds, but not doing a yoni massage yet. I took my time rubbing the soft cloth over her body.

By the time I stretched out on my back I was very hard. I closed my eyes and felt every motion of her palms and fingers as they alternately grazed over me and massaged deeply.

She made long, loving strokes from the front of my thighs, over my penis and up to my chest. She spent maybe a little more time than necessary on my penis. She whispered in my ear "How's my lingam massage? Like it?" I could only sigh in pleasure.

When she was finished I had her lie on her back again for a proper yoni massage. I pressed the heel of my hand on it. I used my second and third fingers in a 'V' to massage around the outer lips. I ran a finger up and down the sopping slit. I finished by working a finger into her and massaging from the inside out. She raised her hips and moaned.

I put the oils away and kissed her before slowly and deliberately entering her. It felt like she was trying to suck me in. Once inserted, I grabbed her bottom and rolled us over. We knew what to do from there. I concentrated on centering my entire being into my loins, and visualized myself buried in her warmth. I found myself in a very pleasant and secure place, a place where there was nothing but pleasure. I imagined her enveloping me in a warm embrace.

She made little cries and moans, and I felt her envelop me tighter, suddenly pulsing. I ejaculated in perfect time with her, and we were still again.

We relaxed, breathing softly in each other's ear. I went back to the warm place. My hands seemed separate from my body, and I was aware they were holding her tight against me. No, tight against US. There was no longer her and me. We were truly one being.

She pulsed again, stronger this time. I once again matched her with my own orgasm. There was no bed, no room, no world. We continued as one.

She orgasmed a third time, a full body-shaking one. I felt an orgasm, also, but couldn't tell if anything came out. It didn't matter - it was all about the feeling. And that feeling was one of being in heaven. Our orgasms may have lasted thirty seconds or thirty minutes. They just went on and on.

All good things must end, and there would be no fourth one tonight. I slowly felt my inner core retreating back into my own body. I felt the pressure of her on my chest, and her breasts against me. She nuzzled against my face and sighed contentedly.

I tried to keep us together as we rolled onto our sides, but I had shrunk considerably and slipped out. We opened our eyes and gazed at each other, saying nothing for several minutes.

She nestled her head in the crook of my shoulder and rested a hand on me.

"I've never felt anything quite like that. Usually we try it after we do it the regular way first, but wow."

I glanced at the clock and laughed. She looked at me and frowned until I explained "We've been at this for three hours."

Her eyes widened with surprise, then they closed and she was asleep.

In the morning she played with my morning erection and I caressed a breast. That was how we almost always woke each other up. Sometimes it led to some further exercise, but this morning we let go and cuddled.

"I'm so happy Doug. I had no idea what I'd been missing."

"And I'm glad you knocked some sense into me. I tried to deny it, but I've loved you for...well I can't even say since when. It just grew every time we met. I refused to think about it, because it was something that couldn't possibly work."

"Me, too. I just realized it sooner."

At breakfast we only wore robes as we sipped coffee and ate some eggs I had scrambled.

"So," I teased, "what do you think of life as a suburban housewife?"

"Oh, puhleeze. I'd go stark raving mad before too long. I do like being here for a change of pace as long as you're here. It's nice to slow down sometimes. I like the people here. That woman you used to date - Renee - I like her. I bet she was good in bed, huh?"

I laughed. "No comment. Seriously, though, she had a million hang-ups until her daughter came home from college. She graduated from Duke and lived at home until she got a job. It was really Mandy that straightened her out."

"Ooh. I need details."

"You'll not get them from me, just like I'm not going to ask about your boyfriends."

"Yeah, if I get started on that one asshole who published a sex tape of us..."

I kissed her. "That's all in the past."

She was serious. "You didn't have to put away all of Laura's pictures. I think you should keep out at least one. She was very pretty, yet I don't feel threatened by her memory."

"That's because you two are so different. I kind of wish you had known her. I think she would have liked you. Speaking of which, we need to think about what Tom and Susan said. The four of us used to get together at least once a month to eat together, go to a play or movie or play pool or some other games." Something Tom had said struck me as funny and I chuckled.

"What?"

"I just remembered Tom said hearing about you and Miley from Chris had rekindled their sex life. I wonder if they'd be up for some strip pool."

"As long as we don't swap partners."

We both laughed and went to the bedroom to get dressed.

MIley, Cynthia and Chris came over around eleven thirty. Paris and I had put out leftovers from the night before, and Miley dug right in, tucking it away with gusto. When the doorbell rang I got up, wondering who it could be, but Chris jumped up and held up his hand for me to stay put. "I'll get it!"

He came back into the dining room and I was surprised to see Mandy and Heather tagging along behind him, carrying a small bag. They ate some lunch and Miley poured wine for everyone.

Chris said "Let's go to the living room where we can be comfortable."

We sat around on the sofa and the other comfortable chairs. Chris started the ball rolling. "Here's the deal. Miley's shows in Vegas are going great guns. I've been busting my ass to line up talent for M's Cabaret. At first we thought the show would be strictly a short term phenomenon. But feedback has been so overwhelmingly positive that it looks like the show can go on in another venue. Rio is in the mix, as well as some other casinos we can't mention right now. Cynthia is up to her ass in alligators keeping up with everyday problems, and I've run myself ragged scouting talent. It seems we could use some more hands to spread responsibility around."

Miley said "Chris suggested we add to the staff, and had some ideas about that. I have contacts in the industry, but he thought maybe it would work better if we had some fresh blood, and that a female sidekick might make his own negotiations easier. He told me he had some recruits in mind. We're looking at them."

Mandy and Heather jerked to attention when they realized they were the ones under consideration.

Chris continued "These girls have graduated from Duke and are working in public relations. They have sterling credentials and I think they'd be real assets. Miley vetted me before she offered me a position, and I've done some checking on them. They're very bright and hard-working."

12