Miley and Friends Ch. 13A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're good all right!" He thought how nice it felt to be joking with his wife about sex in the morning.

She reached over to hold his semi-erection. "As I recall I owe you something."

"I almost forgot."

She guffawed "Like hell you did. I feel all sticky after last night though, and need a shower desperately. How about you join me? Maybe we can find something to do in there."

Renee held her face to the running water and let the warm water pour over her. He helped her wash her matted hair, and washed her back. She washed his back and turned him around.

"Here's something that needs washing," she said as she grasped him with soapy hands. A few strokes coupled with the sight of her wet, naked body coaxed him to raging hardness.

She rinsed him off and pretended to study him. "Why this looks like it needs some attention. You poor thing, it must hurt terribly to be this hard. Maybe I can ease your pain."

He laughed, still amazed at his wife's new attitude. She sank to her knees and took him in her mouth briefly. "Hmm, this really needs some work."

She stroked him and licked beneath his scrotum. She ran fingernails lightly over his erection and laughed when it twitched as she touched the tip. "I keep thinking about how Mandy says these things are fun to play with. I've never thought about it, but the more I do it the more I realize she's right."

She repeated much of what she had done the night before. She licked him from base to tip -- long, lingering licks. She sucked just the tip and tickled his scrotum. She held him firm in her hand and licked him all over. A darting tongue made him twitch again. Slowly she slid him in until he reached her gag point, and withdrew him partway to swirl her tongue around him.

Her head bobbed, and she used tongue action to amplify the sensation for him. His breathing quickened. She periodically pulled him out with a popping sound, only to reinsert him. He wanted to grab her head and jam it against him, but settled for holding her face in his hands and let her set the pace. He could feel her cheeks pucker inward as she sucked, and that turned him on even more.

Once more she set her teeth lightly against him and hummed as she slowly withdrew him and took him back in. The vibrations through her teeth drove him wild. Jocelyn had given him blow jobs during their brief marriage, but nothing felt like what Renee was doing.

She felt him tighten and pressed her tongue against him as she bobbed again, faster this time. He was so hard, and the angle was different from last night, so she wasn't sure she could take it all the way. When she felt him about to blow she took a deep breath and rammed her head forward. He made two strong spurts down her throat before she had to withdraw him. This time she pulled him out and held her mouth open so he could watch himself spurt into her mouth as her tongue continued to stimulate him. She swallowed twice before he finished.

When he finished and began to shorten as he softened she could take him all the way in without gagging. She sucked until he slumped against the shower wall, gasping for breath. He slowly slid down until he sat on the floor of the shower, and she stroked his wet hair.

When he regained composure he looked up with loving eyes. "Damn. I thought last night was good, but...damn."

"I promised."

"Yes you did. Here's something I didn't promise." He grabbed her hips and pulled her forward so he could ram his tongue into her. She gasped with surprise.

He spread her open and examined her, deciding what to do first. He settled for sucking on labia and thrusting his tongue into her vagina, pleased with the gush of wetness it produced. He shifted to suck on the clitoral hood and tease what lay hidden beneath it and she moaned.

Regaining strength he stood up to fondle and kiss her breasts, and moved his kisses to her throat and neck. One hand dipped below to slide between her labia and squeezed the clitoral hood.

She moaned again and he kissed her. Tongues played, and they had the odd sensation of tasting themselves in the other's mouth. He inserted two fingers into her and curled them while he pressed his thumb down on the short hair just above her vulva, squeezing her clit between fingers and thumb. She thrust her hips against him and he used his other hand to knead a breast and pull on a nipple.

It didn't take long before she threw her head back and moaned loudly, almost a cry. He felt her rhythmic pulsing around his fingers and his hand got wet from more than the running water.

She slumped against him with her head on his shoulder. He removed his fingers from inside her and wrapped his arms around her. He rubbed her back and whispered in her ear "That's for keeping your promise."

"I'm going to have to make you a lot of promises."

They both laughed from the sheer joy of their physical contact.

With the day off from work they decided to stroll to the neighborhood park after lunch, like they did when they were first married over twenty years ago. As they turned a corner they spied two familiar figures ahead.

"Doug! Paris!"

Doug and Paris turned and waved and waited for Renee and Jerry to catch up. The four of them continued the short remainder of the way to the park and settled in an unoccupied picnic shelter.

Renee asked "What are you two doing here? I thought you were going to be in LA for at least a month, but you're back in two weeks."

Doug said "We were in LA while Paris worked with her publisher on her book and I worked online. I got an email that I needed to be at a meeting this morning, so she wrapped up quickly and we came back. Maybe we'll stay a week or so. I don't think Paris could take this housewife gig much longer than that."

Paris laughed and slapped his arm. "I'm content here. I like the people and it is a pretty place, but I do miss big city life."

Doug joked "She hasn't experienced a southern summer yet. I don't think they have temperature and humidity both in the nineties in LA. I think we'll be off to somewhere cooler then."

The four chatted for awhile and Renee filled them in on new developments.

"I know it's not your business anymore but I'm excited to tell someone how much of a new woman I am! I think you've both seen Mandy and Heather together, right?"

Paris laughed. "Yeah, they looked like me and Miley."

Doug snapped to attention. "You mean, you and Miley Cyrus..."

"We've been known to get into it. Mandy said you were worried she had lesbian tendencies, but from what I've seen I don't think she does. I think she finds men interesting, but still likes girls, too. I think Heather...well, Heather I'm not so sure about. I know she's had sex with Chris and will probably have other men once she gets settled with Miley's staff."

"She and Heather spent the night the other night before they left to drive out west. They sort of talked me into something."

Doug held up his hand. "You don't need to tell us anything."

"But I want to, because it explains some things. They told me they were going to have sex that night. Imagine your daughter telling you something like that! .But then she said that she knew I had been worried about her orientation and that once she and Heather got some experience with men it changed their attitudes -- Mandy more than Heather, but whatever. She looked right at me and said she thought I should have an experience with girls so I could see how it was. Paris, she talked about you and Miley, like we were just saying. She asked me to do it, and said if I didn't like it I would never have to do it again."

Doug interrupted "But you and Mandy already did something together."

"Yeah, but she said that was sort of sneaky and tentative. I needed to do it with my eyes open. She did something for me back then and now she wanted me to do something for her. She said she had heard Miley and Paris played games, so we should play a game."

"Let me guess. Dominoes?"

"Yes! It was good to have a little fun and it took some of the awkwardness I felt away from it. Anyway, I'm rambling. To make a long story short, at the end of the game I saw Heather and Mandy..."

Doug laughed, even as Renee spoke. "I bet she turned Mandy into a quivering pile of Jell-o."

"Yes! It was an eye opener. Later she had me help her to do something with Heather and I thought Heather would explode or something. I've enjoyed orgasms but had no idea they could be like that! But the funny thing was that Heather wondered where Mandy got her extreme orgasmic reaction, and wondered if she inherited it from me. I was aghast. But Heather convinced me to see if I had it, too. I could feel it coming on! I really could! But I pushed Heather away. Heather was almost offended, but Mandy understood why."

"And that was?"

"So Jerry could be the one to do it. He came back early from a business trip and we sort of went wild. I have it, Doug! I can become a quivering bowl of jelly, or whatever."

Jerry said "I can't believe we're talking about our sex life here. But she's right. I've never seen anything like it."

"I didn't think it could be done with regular sex, so I had him do me like the girls did. I have to admit I can see the attraction to girls getting together now. I see they can fool around with each other and not be lesbians. I'm not worried about Mandy any more. And, I've learned something new about myself."

Renee had become more animated as she spoke, and was breathless when she finished.

Jerry looked at Doug. "I'm surprised from what I hear about you that you didn't make Renee feel like that."

"Jerry, I never had sex with Renee."

Jerry raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

"I dated and was intimate with a very timid woman who was afraid to try anything. I saw her just begin to break down the wall she had built around herself. You've unleashed the real Renee, the one I never knew. I couldn't be happier for you."

There was a silence before Renee spoke softly. "Doug, Paris. We've, well I guess mostly it's been me, we've been thinking about something. Jerry and I have talked about it. We wonder if you two would be interested in something."

Doug and Paris looked at her expectantly.

"I don't know how to bring up something like this, and certainly don't mean to offend you. Maybe I'm way out in left field about this, but here it is." She paused and took a deep breath. "It was my idea, but we've been wondering if you two would like to maybe occasionally have a pool game like we had with Chris and Mandy."

Doug asked "Strip pool?"

Renee blushed. "Yeah. Only I'm not talking about swapping or anything like that, just a strip game, maybe with forfeits but only between the partners."

Paris and Doug were stunned into silence at this proposal right out of the blue.

Renee addressed Paris. "But then, I thought that when everyone got all hot we could go upstairs and the guys could fuck our brains out."

Paris burst out laughing. "I think that happens anyway, at least from what you've told us."

"Like I said, it's just an idea. Look Doug, I know you and Paris did it with Miley and Chris, so I thought since you've done it before..."

Doug rubbed his chin. "And would this include you playing the part of Miley with Paris?"

Renee pursed her lips. "I hadn't thought of that. I suppose if Paris wanted to. No swapping partners, though. As much as I like you Doug, I've got a gold mine here and I intend to keep him."

"As I think you should. Jerry, are you on board with this?"

"It's all new to me. I don't know. She's tried her best to convince me. It seems everyone here but me has done something like this, so I'm kind of in the dark. I'll go along with whatever everyone wants to do. My head spins with all the things Renee thinks up. She's certainly kept things interesting."

Doug and Paris looked at each other before he spoke. "It's funny how not long ago I, and maybe Paris too, would have been enthusiastic about this. Now that we're married I think differently. I don't know why, because we're the same people we were before. This has kind of blindsided me. I think Paris and I need to talk."

Renee fidgeted. "Please, I didn't mean to make anyone uneasy. It was just a thought. Oh, I hope I haven't ruined anything. I hope we can be friends. I never meant to push you away."

'We'll be friends no matter what."

Paris added "This has been a very interesting afternoon, not something I would have expected in Raleigh, North Carolina. Isn't this the Bible belt or something? It's a discussion I would expect in LA or New York. Like Doug said, it's interesting and we'll talk."

Back at the house Doug grilled some chicken and corn on the cob. Paris made a salad and set out some fresh bread she had picked up from one of the local patisseries that had sprung up around town. They didn't bring up the subject until they were relaxing with a glass of wine in the living room.

When the subject was brought up, Doug seemed uneasy with it. Paris asked "How sure are you of my love for you?"

"Very. And how sure are you of my love for you?"

"There's no question in my mind. So why is this suddenly so hard? Like you said, we've done this before and we're the same people we've always been."

"Yet something has changed. All of a sudden I've become selfish. I want you all for myself." He held up his left hand and studied the gold ring on it, the same ring he had when he married Laura. Paris had thought it would be meaningful to use it again because of the deep love he had had for Laura.

"You'll always have me."

He sighed. "I don't think I'm ready for it just yet. I want it to be just us for awhile."

"It's an interesting idea, though. Maybe you can show me how it works and then we'll fuck each other's brains out."

Doug laughed and kissed her. A hand brushed against her breast and she sighed.

He picked up his phone and dialed Renee and Jerry. Renee answered.

"Renee, we've talked it over. I don't think the time is right for us just yet. You've given us an idea though. We'll play pool ourselves and then do the brain fucking."

Renee laughed. "I'm sorry if I've started something I shouldn't have."

"I'll tell you what. I'll give you a key to the basement door and you can come over to shoot pool any time we're not here. There is a sofa down there for other activities."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Look, we're not offended at all. It could be that it works out sometime in the future. I think Jerry feels a bit awkward about it right now, though. Maybe you can show him how it works and get him used to the idea."

Doug hung up and Paris pursed her lips.

"All right Paris. What is it?"

"I'm trying to visualize the quivering pile of Jell-o thing."

"I've never seen it with Renee. This is something new. Are you telling me you're interested..."

"With Renee? Maybe. Time will tell. I've certainly done things with Miley, so it wouldn't be a stretch. In the meantime, let's try shooting pool. Let me see how fast I can get your clothes off so you can fuck my brains out."

"Get MY clothes off? In your dreams. How many balls do you want for a handicap?"

"I can shoot pool. I think I'll have your clothes off in ten minutes. Maybe I should give YOU a handicap."

"Oh, there's a challenge I accept. How about a little side wager?"

"Fine. I have just the thing. While in LA I ran into a girl at my editors' office. I was going to surprise you, but the opportunity has presented itself. Guess what? She practices Tantra and among all the mumbo-jumbo about Chakras and stuff she instructed me in the proper way to give a lingam massage. If you win I'll give you a lingam massage that will bring tears of joy to you."

"And if you win, I'll give you a yoni massage that will..."

"Turn me into a quivering pile of Jell-o?"

"That does sound rather intriguing, doesn't it?"

"The way I see it, we win either way."

Before they descended to the basement he kissed her. "Maybe we can save fucking each other's brains out until tomorrow. I think we have more interesting things to do. Maybe we could try for the world record Tantra orgasm."

"Okay, as long as we do eventually get around to the other," she said with a sparkle in her eye.

THE REAL END