Miley May's Filling Experience

Story Info
Porn Star Miley May encounters a fantasy with big results.
2.4k words
3.35
23.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. My name is Miley. No, not Cyrus. But I'm her doppelgänger. Yes I am the hot new porn star who looks exactly like Miley Cyrus with the exception of her tattoos and some piercings on my chest.

I was at the AVN Awards just recently when I read a tweet from a guy named Jerome. If I remember correctly he wrote a reply to my fascination with BDSM that he would give me a "filling experience" and "I hope I enjoy tons of cum".

I favorited that message to keep it on my mind in case I may actually have the guts to try this. As a porn star, I do enjoy having cum on and in me. My scenes have been limited because I am quite new in the industry. The most my body has endured was two black men double teaming me, which I thought was the naughtiest thing I'd ever do. Boy was I wrong after meeting Jerome.

I gave him my info and we discussed the scene we would be doing.

Knowing bondage I felt my body tingle at the thought of having my nipples being stretched and have my booty and pussy slapped and pulled around like silly putty. I played with my clit while laying on my bed at the thought.

Two days later I drove to Jerome's house wearing a hot red leotard thong that Miley Cyrus wore for a photoshoot some months ago. I knocked on the door and the most handsome black hunk opened the door.

My jaw dropped at the sight of him. 6'7 300 pounds of ripped muscle and a face reminiscent of Tyrese Gibson, the man introduced himself as Jerome. We had a chat for a few minutes before the scene started. At this point my body would accept anything this man would do to me.

I asked if I needed to be lubed up but he assured me my pussy would do the job well. He smiled at my leotard crotch and licked his lips when he saw a big wet stain there. I looked down and saw how my wet my pussy got and my cheeks were

almost as red as my outfit. He ordered me to slip it off slowly as he gathered what looked like leather straps.

"You ready Miley," Jerome asked.

"Oh God, yes" was my only reply as I stood totally naked and vulnerable for this dark muscular giant.

Jerome lifted me up like a sack of potatoes and laid me on my stomach to the leather straps. He positioned me till my nipples were sticking out of two opening and my hips were supported by other straps. My slim body felt strap after strap tighten around me and keeping the chest area and hip area from coming apart around my abs (I may not be as curvy as I want to but at least I am athletic).

After he was done Jerome said "Lets have fun." At that point I saw him undress and whip out what must have been the biggest cock I have seen on a man; almost as big as a horse and nearly the size of a soda can. Almost instantly the black monster went down my throat to the hilt. I choked on

it and I tried to gasp for air as drool dripped out of my teenage mouth. He pulled out just in the nick of time and I took a huge breath.

He pushed his dick again to my throat and picked up what looked to be an enema hose and a bag. He then pulled out of my mouth and walked to the other side of my body to give my ass several spanks. I moaned and shrieked at how his large hands stung my buttcheeks. Before long he slipped a finger in my pussy to pick up my wetness and then slipping it in my ass. My anus clenched around his thick finger lubing me up. He slipped it out and put the enema in my bowels.

Jerome then walked to me and shoved it deep in my throat again, this time he held my hair and started face fucking me like noone's business. I felt my throat stretching out and my insides being filled with liquid. My eyes shot wide open as he shot his load of cum deep in my throat it went straight to my stomach. I now had a load of him and

several quarts of liquid in my belly before he finally pulled out. At that point he went around to my ass and rammed his cock inside my pussy.

I moaned and yelled hard and loud when he slapped my ass and told me to be quiet while he fucked me. Jerome called someone on his cell phone. All that I could hear was to "bring the crew over". What did I just get in to?

After he came twice more in my pussy, Jerome got a beer funnel and carefully inserted it down my throat to my stomach area. He poured a whole 2 liter bottle of soda down the tube. "We're going to make this a cum belly you'll never forget," he said. I tried to shake myself free but to no use.

For a moment I wanted out because I did not want to get fat from cum, even though it would take so many gallons before that happened. Then Jerome's six of friends arrived; mostly gang members but I didn't care. My pussy twitched and soaked at the amount of black men ready to use my

body.

For the next dozen hours these guys fucked my pussy or my ass as I became their human piñata. Some of them poured soda or even jerked off in the funnel in my mouth. I gave them a smile when I could but I was helpless in moving. One of the guys put on some gang bang movies with Jennifer White, Allie James, my friend Tara Lynn Foxx, and even the pregnant Hydii May. I rocked to the movements each man had fucked inside my pussy or butthole. I felt more and more cum fill my body but nothing seemed to leak out. The number of orgasms I had caused me to pass out in the sling as Jerome and the boys kept having their way with me.

When I came to from my stupor many hours later, I noticed the tube & funnel were finally out of my mouth but my stomach was painfully full. I looked down at myself and saw that my beautiful small stomach was full of sperm and soda which made me look nine months pregnant with twins!

I yelled "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU FILL ME WITH!"

The guys roared with laughter and applause from my reaction. I didn't stay mad for too long as the the contents inside my bloated belly put tons of pressure on my pussy. I shrieked in a massive orgasm. One of his friends showed me in a mirror that they took care of me with all these rubdowns with cocoa butter so I wouldn't have any strechmarks.

After they left it was just Jerome and me. He unhooked me from the sling and waddled me to his truck. "I Look Like A Wrecking Ball" was all I could moan and sing as I rubbed my hugely full belly.

After half an hour Jerome parked to the lot where I usually do my scenes. Looking at him weird, I asked what was going on. He answered back "Well Miley this scene will make you the top porn star in the world. It'll be called 'Miley May's Filling Experience'". He put on a tight black leotard that was ready to burst because of my belly. I grunted and moaned from the

pain of all that cum & soda inside but I was willing to try for him. He waddled me to the set where 15 other black men were waiting, along with the film crew. My jaw dropped at the number of bulls ready to line up for what I initially thought was a blowbang. Did I become wrong when I heard was they were going to do to me and in that moment my pussy throbbed underneath the leotard crotch and my belly inflated from a deep breath I took, knowing this would be the biggest (pun intended) gangbang of my young life.

It felt silly with my belly but soon I thought of Hydii May's blowbang. She was 9 months pregnant and got all this attention. I looked like I was having twins yet my belly has gallons of cum and God-knows-what sloshing around. Suddenly I lost control and went all out like a whore in heat. I quickly reached two of the closest dicks and quickly shoved both in my mouth. The guys were more than amazed at how I suddenly went from shy Miley to out of

control fuck slut Miley. I yelled "I'm not pregnant. Fuck my brains out, damn it!" With that said, all 16 of the biggest black men gathered around me to grope and squeeze my body.

I experienced pleasure I never felt possible. It was the first time I had been double penetrated and the sensation of those two fat black cocks filling me to the hilt was incredible. I couldn't help but squirm around on these two wonderful men and whimper, even before Jon Jon and Holk began to slide me slowly on and off of their cocks in unison. As soon as they began rocking me on and off of their cocks I could feel a huge orgasm begin twisting my guts into an explosive knot. With each stroke up or down their shafts that ripple of electric energy would crackle through my body, making me tremble and whimper with pleasure. I couldn't speak or really even concentrate on anything other than the wild sensations that were cascading through me with ever increasing

intensity. As my two wonderful lovers played my body perfectly and in what seemed like only moments, I started grabbing and sucking cock after cock. Orgasms flooded my vision with multicolored spots and made me gasp for breath as my body quaked between these two men. They would lay me on my side as both Jon Jon and Hooks pulled out of my stretched out holes, only to be replaced by two more men and the fucking continued. I moan, singing "I Look Like A Wrecking Ball. My belly's full of hot black cum. I think they're trying to impregnate me. Oh God please fill me" to the camera as I was being double fucked as hard as ever, both massive black cocks stretching my pussy and asshole to oblivion.

Those who didn't fuck me would have fun playing with my massive belly, poking, kissing, playing it like a drum, or even sucking on my popped out belly button like a nipple. All that of course made my clit flare up and want to fuck them even more.

The action got so wild there were sex acts not part of the script that I totally made up on the spot to continue my nasty inhibitions. One of which included me on my knees, with my face buried in each black ass. I tickled each asshole with my pierced tongue and rubbed my belly while doing so. When the black man stood up from my face, I ordered another to squat down over me to get their assholes licked.

When all was said and done, all sixteen black men gathered around me while I was laying upside down at the couch. Ice Cold, another of the porn stars, gave me a tiny vibrator and placed it in my pussy and turned it on. They circle jerked around me and shot load after load all over my wrecking ball size belly as I moaned loud and louder. My hips bucked to the vibrator inside, building me up one of the largest orgasms in my life. Spurt after spurt of hot cum showered my belly as I kept groaning and moaning more. I rubbed all the cum into my belly as my pussy throbbed until I screamed bloody murder. Gallons of excess cum and liquid gushed out of my pussy and asshole like a firehose all over my over-sexed up body as I fingered myself along with the vibrator and panted deep breaths before finally passing out from the experience.

I was in Jerome's car as he took me back to his home. I must have been awake at some point and told him where I lived because I wound up in my apartment bedroom back in my slim body. The orgasm I had emptied my belly, however I was starving. I raided the fridge and ate like I was in an eating contest which I won. "Well Miley May," I thought, "No more being skinny," but I no longer cared.

I fell back asleep after eating what would probably be a banquet to most people. Waking up the next day, I was in shock that my stomach was not the slightest bit chubby but I had these two huge things on my chest. I ran to the mirror and looked at how my body transformed. My tiny tits ballooned to D cups, my stomach was toned as ever (amazing, huh!), but my thighs thickened slightly for my

butt... no, my BUBBLE BUTT. Holy shit! I must have had an ass that looked like Kelly Divine's. All that food I ate went to the right places. I smiled as I posed in front of the mirror at my new and very curvy figure. That's when I got a text. It was Jerome. He wrote "You're welcome for your new figure." I replied "Thank you. Will there be a round two?" Hehe.

Epilogue

"Miley May's Filling Experience" was a massive success and I became the most popular porn star in the world. Every male and female star wanted to be in a scene with me as I kept on doing more fuck films. As much as I liked to fuck I had little to complain about. However a knock on my door and, wouldn't you know it, it was actually the pop star who I look exactly like, Miley Cyrus. Right then I knew just who to text to have her own "filling experience." She may be pissed now but I think we'll be partners for a long time. "Maybe we can be known as The Miley Twins" I thought

to myself. As Miley Cyrus kept on screaming obscenities at me, a very familiar tall dark stud walked behind her and gave her a tap on the shoulder. It was Jerome. You can imagine what'll happen next.

The End.