MILF and Cookies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered the left flap down and exposed the familiar sight of her left breast. A perfect F cup breast capped with a red areola and a large eraser sized nipple. Faint blue veins were visible under the surface of her flesh as it was evident that she had full breasts ready for me and that my crying had triggered her milk to begin to stir towards her nipples. The nipple was already beginning to form tiny white pearls at the end.

She cradled me close and with her right hand brought the breast to my lips. My mouth engulfed most of her areola and her nipple laid perfectly over my tongue and into the back of my mouth. I whimpered a little more as I began my sucking and she rocked me and cooed me as she began squeezing her breast gently for me to eat.

"Shhh...sh...shhh...there you go baby. No more crying now. Mama has your milk here for you." She cooed.

I was in pure heaven as I nursed. I was rewarded with showers of her milk almost instantaneously after about 30 seconds. My cheeks filled fast and I got well into a rhythm of sucking and swallowing. My latch was solid and no milk was going to get away.

Here I was, a little baby boy drinking away from his mama. Nancy pumped her breast gently and continuously an every now and then let out an "Mmmmm..." or soft moans.

Minutes pass and I even feel a small sense of drowsiness start to hit me, but my cock which is diamond hard now wakes me with every sensational brush that runs across Nancy's side. My mommy's milk is not slowing doing by all means and I decide to have a little fun and lay my left hand on her covered tit.

She smiles and lets out a small giggle. I slip under the cup and just lay my palm directly over the other nipple. "Mmmmm...naughty boy" she whispers as she lands another kiss on my head.

I begin to toy with the other nipple as I continue suckling. My fingers and palm become wet and moist and I know I've just started the waterworks on the other side.

"Alright sweet baby boy, you've already spent 15 minutes here, let's switch you to the other baba and then we can come back to this one ok?" she said in a soft tone.

I sit up and readjust to line up to the right breast. She releases the clasp and already there are drops building and falling from the nipple. I try to catch some with my mouth before being forced to latch by Nancy's motherly cradling. "No play time sweetie, eat up from this baba now so it won't hurt mommy and so that you can have more milk", she instructed.

The right breast is no different, the milk comes in strong and the warm flesh of the breast presses against my cheeks and chin. She resumes rocking me and milking her breast into my mouth. The breast I just suckled is exposed and I reach over to play with that one. I knead, pull, and gently pinch the nipple and it begins to drive Nancy crazy. She tosses her head back letting out a few sexy "Aw, aw, ahhh..." murmurs.

I return my focus onto my milk source and increase the force of my sucking, and I even run my tongue across and flick the nipple a few times. "Mmmmm..." she continues with her eyes closed tight, enjoying the sensation.

A few more minutes pass and she pulls my cock out from my shorts with her free hand and observes its length and depth. She returns her attention to the breast in my mouth and squeezes more milk into my cheeks.

"Okay sweetie, mommy's going to give you 2 more minutes of breast-y and then mommy's going to ride your cock ok?" She said in an increasingly heavy breath. She loosened down her blonde hair and she looked gorgeous. I gave the tit my last few great sucks and finished up swallowing the milk I collected and began to move my body off from her lap.

She stripped off my shirt and whatever was left from my attire and she tossed aside the blouse and bra. She was topless and began climbing on top of me and which she began to lower her shorts past her knees. Nancy was super sexy, she had the core tummy and waist of a female MMA fighter and began to slide herself down onto my shaft. Her tits perking up with increasing milk dribbling from her nipples and from arousal.

"Ohhhh..." She gasped as she finally filled herself with my meat. She proceeded to rock and buck her hips, and I couldn't resist returning the effort. I was basically lifting her body and bouncing her back on my cock as I bucked along.

"Holy shit...God...oh Jimmy..." she gasped as she felt the waves of pleasure pulse from her vaginal lips, through her clitoris, up to her nipples, and back down again. Her nipples were now dribbling constant droplets of milk. They ran from the tips to under the nipples, to under the breasts and down her abdomen.

I sat up to thrust up into her as she now fucked me on her knees. I latched back onto her left breast and suckled as we fucked. She quivered and let out soft moans as I did this. I felt like a damn animal. Without exiting her, I picked her up and stood up and daggered her down onto my cock repeatedly. I was fucking her hard in mid-air.

At this point she's really, really, hot. I spend about 5 minutes, bucking her up and down like so and then she lets out between gasps and moans, "I'm getting close."

I was not done yet. I carry her over and put her against the wall as I hold her up. I get so aroused and so energized that I spend about 10 minutes just pinning her against the wall with my meat.

I continue my rhythm with no sign of stopping and suddenly feel her vaginal muscles flexing hard and hear her let go the loudest and most shrill moan of ecstasy. "I'm coommmmmiiiiiiiiing!!" I hear her let out followed by a trail of "Ahhh...ahhh...ahhh!!"

I slow down as I am also close but not sure where to finish up. She looks at my expression on my face and tells me between clenched teeth and gasps for air, "Do it".

"Huh?" I let out, too excited to bear.

"Come inside me, please! Don't hesitate" She begged.

With that, I was off. With one last hard plunge upward into her, my seed escapes my body, practically flying into her. My orgasm was the strongest I had ever had. This one surpassed the one I had with Penny. In fact, it was so strong that once my cock's senses of pleasure and satisfaction began to subside, my balls began to ache.

I kissed Nancy. Nancy kissed me back. I gently set her back down on her back on the floor and slowly pulled out. I was catching my breath and laid next to her, with her right breast's nipple grazing across my lips before I knocked out.

* * *

I awoke to a hand caressing my face, and Nancy bent down to whisper, "Hey big boy. You knocked out like a light. Listen it's almost 9 in the morning. Penny will be here soon. I suggest you help yourself to some breakfast before she does get here."

She pulled aside part of her nightgown to bring towards my mouth her full left breast. I immediately latched on and began to suckle her sweet warm milk. My morning milk, from my new mommy.

"When Penny gets here you can suckle hers, well of course you won't get any milk from her, but just keep in mind that you're mommy will feed you anytime you want me to. Now finish up so you can get the other breast-y, and don't make a mess. That's it baby boy, drink up, eat, suck away" she cooed as her life-giving nectar filled my cheeks.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12