MILF and the BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silfy69
Silfy69
219 Followers

She didn't know where to start. She wanted to reach out and touch him but almost felt that to be the first to move would make her more guilty. He seemed to sense this and reached his hands down to her waist. She moaned as his hands touched her; it had been so long. He moved her gently around the bathroom as if they were engaged in an awkward slow-dance. He backed her against one of the blank tiled walls of the bathroom. He knelt down and moved his hands in between her legs until palms and fingers were on her ass, his thumbs curling around in the direction of her pussy. With frightening speed and power, he started to lift her, her back sliding up the tiled wall. Her head was almost on the ceiling ('thank god for high-ceilings in these old properties' she thought.) Her meandering mind immediately returned to her situation as she felt his hot, hard tongue start to explore the wetness between her legs. She let out a moan that she hardly recognised as he found the button of her clitoris.

Errol was working her pussy so efficiently (and her lack of sexual contact was so acute) that after only a few seconds she began to feel her body stiffen and then shake as her first orgasm took hold.

"Oh, Uh, UH, UHHH, OOOHHHHH!! Nmmmm, Nmmmmm"

Her hands, that she suddenly noticed were clasping her own breasts through the material of her dress, came down and held the back of Errol's head, wanting him to know that he'd already made her cum.

Once her orgasmic trembling subsided, he lowered her down. He grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up and over her head. There she stood; naked apart from her ankle boots.

"Hooo Weee! You have got the best fucking rack I have ever seen, Mrs P."

She didn't know whether to scold him for swearing or try and persuade him to stop referring to her so formally. She did neither as he moved towards her.

Again, he bent down and started to kiss at her breasts, teasing her nipples with delicate bites. Painful but pleasurable. Again, she was impressed with how much maturity he was showing especially when she thought of the awkward rumblings of boys when she was 18.

His hands found her pussy and he roughly inserted a digit into her pussy while the other hand started to make it's way to her ass. She felt his fingers exploring and took a sharp breath as he inserted his middle finger into her anus. She had only had anal sex once or twice with her husband and it was always a functional experience but nothing mind-blowing. Errol was exploring and prodding and his inquisitiveness was building a low level orgasm. Before she could start a fresh wave of orgasmic trembling, he withdrew his fingers and turned her around so that she was now facing the wall. He was now kneeling behind her. His right hand came around her waist and he reinserted his finger into her wet pussy. His tongue started to explore the crack of her ass.

"Spread your legs, Mrs P."

She did as she was told. He withdrew his finger and used his two hands to spread her pouting ass apart. He now started to tongue her anus; a sensation she'd never experienced before.

"Oh my...Oh my GOD!"

This time she heard a low moan from Errol. He sounded like a growling tiger, ready to pounce.

Though this rimming was pleasant, she didn't feel that it would make her cum and she wanted so much to cum again. Errol, seemingly able to second-guess her every mood, stopped his anal attention and moved further through her legs; his tongue now finding her pussy as she effectively sat on his face. Her hips squirmed as he buried his tongue deep inside before pulling it out and teasing her clitoris. A second orgasm was starting to build when he suddenly started to lift her up on his face and she began to topple forward. He controlled her movement by holding her hips and within a second she came face-to-face with his enormous, fully engorged cock. She was upside down, Errol was now standing; the pair of them in an upright 69 position.

His tongue was working hard now and by his moans she could tell that he loved to eat pussy. With each thrust of his tongue, she noted that his cock would twitch.

She grabbed hold of the shaft with one hand, her fingers not able to reach all the way around. Her other hand she used to cup his balls. She had to arch her back but managed to get the head of his monster cock to her lips. The head was peeking out from his foreskin but she pulled back on his massive shaft and the head popped out, angry looking and bulbous. She used her tongue around the rim first and then licked along the shaft. Finally, she tried to see if she could open her mouth enough to fit some of his incredible length into her mouth. The head was hard enough to fit inside her mouth and she could immediately feel its hot pulse. She pushed down further, an inch at a time but when she looked, she'd barely swallowed a quarter of it. She started to pull her head back and forth, letting his cock fuck her mouth and all the while her pussy was receiving expert attention. All of these crazy sensations started to combine and she had to let his cock drop from her mouth as she let out a long groan of satisfaction as another, much deeper orgasm, ripped through her body.

"HHHHMMMMMMMGGGGRRRHHH FUCK, FUCK, AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH HHHHMMMMMMM!"

Her body was shaking and he wrapped his arms around her waist while his tongue licked at her swollen pussy lips.

Once she had ceased her uncontrollable spasms, he removed one of his arms and scooped her up with a swift movement, throwing her momentarily into the air. Caryn fell weightlessly into his arms and looked into his eyes. Her pussy juices were smothered over his lips and chin and she dived at him, kissing and licking, tasting her own juices as well as experiencing his mouth. His tongue had been expertly providing satisfaction for her pussy but she was struck by its strength and length as it responded to her, forcing itself into her mouth. They were kissing forcefully and his tongue filled her mouth, making her feel as though she'd gag. They were both hungry for one another. They pulled apart and looked at each other again.

"Bedroom." she commanded.

He walked steadily through the door, carrying her as if she weighed no less than a bag of sugar.

Once inside her room, he laid her, or rather threw her, onto the bed. He hunkered down to lick her pussy again.

"No, NO!!"

She grabbed his head.

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me now."

He paused and smiled. He stood up, gave an experimental tug on his herculean cock and moved onto the bed. She shuffled down to make room for his impressive frame. She looked down and all she could see was a ripped body and an enormous slab of penis meat, ready to bludgeon her pussy.

He gently put the head at the opening of her puffy lips and slowly started to apply pressure.

"Oh my god!!" she cried as she realised the physical aspect of what she was about to attempt. Caryn was petite. She had petite features and that included a petite pussy. Though her son had been born all those years previously, she had needed stitches and wondered now whether the theatre nurse hadn't stitched her up a little too tightly. Her husband hadn't ever felt small and she would have hardly called it 'lightweight' but she knew that Errol's cock was in a different weight division - a 'super-heavyweight'?

The head of his cock suddenly seemed to 'punch' through the obstruction of her opening and she gasped. He was watching her, amused at the fear in her eyes. He kept pushing and as he pushed, his hand came down to her stomach, his thumb resting on her engorged clitoris and started to apply pressure.

The sensation of an ever-filling pussy and clitoral stimulation started Caryn down a whole new series of sounds and expressions. Her eyes were closed tightly as if she was in intense pain. Her mouth was wide open and her voice made a strangled 'Arrrggghhh!' sound as though she was being asphyxiated.

And still his cock slowly pushed into her.

"Stop, stop!! Oh fuck!! You're so BIG"

Caryn looked down and saw that he had at least another three or four inches to insert.

"Please, fuck me, but just go easy. I'm so small down there."

Errol had made a vow to himself that he would take this woman. And once he knew he COULD take her, he was determined that she would take his cock in its entirety at least once. He pulled out slowly until he could feel the head about to disengage then he applied pressure again, this time more swiftly. He did this again and again and each time, his conquest would let out an audible moan or squeak. She was lost in the moment, her legs now starting to wrap themselves around him, slightly altering the angle and he noticed that his cock was going deeper with every thrust.

Errol started to quicken the pace and her moans were becoming louder and even more out of control, her expression changing from abject pleasure to excruciating pain.

"Oh yeah...Hmmm...FUCK...Ooohhhh!!"

He tilted himself back so that he could watch his cock more clearly as it journeyed into her tight, wet pussy. His cock was now only showing two inches when inserted and he was sure he could persuade her pussy to take it all.

He picked up the pace further, grabbing her ankles and pulling her legs further apart. Her own hands were massaging her breasts but immediately responded by moving to the backs of her knees as if inviting him to delve deeper.

Errol was turned on by his MILF showing such an outward sign of wanting to be fucked. He now started to match her moans with a sound of his own. Like a boxer, punching a bag, each thrust was accompanied by a 'Huuhhnnn, Huhhhnnnnn' sound.

He was getting faster still and his thrusting was becoming more violent.

Caryn was making noises and sounds that were almost words.

"Oooooohhhhh YERFUCK...AH, AH AH...CUMMMMING...YEEEESSSSSSHIT...HHHMMMMM...NNNMMMM...FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!"

He was now like a piston and seemed unaware that Caryn had reached another orgasm that was turning itself into another and another.

"YEAH! I'M FUCKING YOU. I'M IN ALL THE WAY. YOU'RE MY FUCKING MILF WHORE NOW...FUCK!"

Caryn quickly tried to steal a look to confirm that he was indeed fully inserting his unbelievable manhood into her but his hips were a blur.

"I'M ABOUT TO FUCKING BLOW, BITCH!"

Caryn suddenly thought that it was inadvisable for him to shoot his hot cum into her. She didn't think she could become pregnant but suddenly her fantasy of being covered in hot, sticky cum looked as though it could become a reality.

"Let me swallow your cum. Cum in my face. I want your hot cum in my face and on my fucking tits."

He looked at her in surprise and for the first time she saw how young he was and felt a pang of guilt.

He thrusted into her some more, then quickly withdrew, holding his shaft. She watched it in wonder as it glistened in the light. It's sheer size and the fact that she'd taken it all started another orgasm in her and her hand started to press at her clitoris to try and make it as intense as all the others had been.

"I'm CUMMING..."

He was masturbating his glistening cock when the first violent eruption occurred. Like a bullet from a gun it landed on her chin, the second wave found her mouth and nose and forehead, a third wave dropped onto her chest and he started to milk his truncheon-like cock, causing great globules of cum to drop onto her wonderful tits.

Caryn had seen the movies and brought her hands up to smear the cum over her tits as her tongue tasted the sticky substance and licked it from her upper lip, all the while making satisfied humming sounds.

"You are one hot fucking MILF, Mrs P." said Errol.

"Why thank you. You're not so bad yourself. How did you learn to fuck like that?"

"I've spent a lot of time on the internet, Mrs P."

"Well don't let anyone ever tell you to get off the damn computer, because that has been time well spent as far as I'm concerned."

"Thank you, Mrs P. That was fucking awesome. I want to stay here all afternoon but I've got to get home or my dad will kill me."

"Well, I definitely don't want you getting killed because we have to do this again...and soon."

Errol smiled.

"You have got a great body, Mrs P. And I'm looking forward to seeing it again. The sooner the better because you are now my official MILF whore."

"I...I...I am," she stammered. "Call me or just call in. I know it's wrong but I have to feel that monster cock inside me again. And soon."

Errol smiled, stood up and turned to leave. When he got to her bedroom door he turned.

"It's good that your downstairs bathroom was out of order. This may never have happened."

Caryn laughed.

"Come with me."

She stood and unsteady legs and walked past Errol, along the landing and down the stairs. When they got to the downstairs toilet, she opened the door, removed the sign on the lid that said 'do not use' and threw it in the bin.

"There. It's fixed!"

Errol laughed.

"Mrs P. You are one hot, devious MILF."

Silfy69
Silfy69
219 Followers
12