MILF Ch. 01

Story Info
He enslaves a recent divorcee.
3k words
4.57
100.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finnius72
finnius72
10 Followers

Hey guys and gals, I need feedback. If you like it I will write more. If not I'll try another story. See all my stories and vote and give feedback

I have always had this thing with older women. It’s not that they turn me on, they just seem to like me a lot. I have to admit that I really dug the fact these women thought of me in a way that they didn’t about their own husbands. To them, I was something they just wanted to use for a good time, and that was good enough for me.

I had just turned eighteen when I had my first experience with an older women. She was the mother of three young kids, and married to this skinny little guy that was an accountant or something. I used to love to watch her from my window doing her yard work in tight shorts and a t-shirt that was too small for her big tits. I thing I must have jacked off over that image a hundred times over that summer. The thought of her sucking my dick, or being bent over with me in her ass just made me so fucking hot.

It was the first day of school when I finally got to talk to Miss Reed. She was wearing a tight wife beater with no bra and the chill in the air was just enough to make her nipples razor sharp. I was on my way down to the store to get some Pepsi when I passed on her way back from dropping her kids of at the bus stop. I admit that I stared at her monster tits when I walked by, and after I though I waited long enough, I turned around to sneak a peak at her ass. BUSTED!

She was standing the waiting for me to turn around with a big grin on her ace. I couldn’t believe it, and as the color of my face turned three shades darker she said , “You really shouldn’t stare at people, it is rude.” There was a melody in her voice that I just fell in love with at that moment. I knew for sure that would have fantasies about her the rest of my life. “The very least you could do is say, “hello Miss Reed, how are you?” That isn't much for a lady to ask from a guy that has been staring at her all summer is it?”

I just stood there and stared right at her tits drinking in her perfection when I realized that she expected me to answer her in some way. Without taking my eyes of her tits I said “ummmmmm” That’s right, I was speechless. I couldn’t think of a word to say then just “ummmmmm” I was such an idiot.

“Well, whenever you want to chat with me, and treat me like a lady instead of staring at me like a drooling fool, you can just stop at my place. I’ll make lemonade.” She walked away without a look behind her. I stared as her perfectly shaped ass swayed in her tight little stretch pants till she walked behind the hedges at her house.

For the rest of the day, I sat alone in my room with my hand wrapped around my dick, praying to gods of fuck for just a minute in her. I knew that was all the time I needed. That night when I heard the door slam shut from across the street I looked out the window to see Miss Reed throwing shoes at her husband as he tried to protect his head from the onslaught of his awesome wife. “You mother fucker! She’s only 18, get out of here! I hate you, you fucking bastard!” That was basically what she said as he tried to get into his car without getting whacked by what his wife was throwing.

The next few days, I didn’t see her except when she went to the bus stop to drop her kids or pick them up. Her hair was messy, and she even seemed to be wearing loose cloths instead of the tight things she normally wore. I still thought she was the most perfect women I ever saw, and I just wished deep down that one day I would get up and see her like her normal self. I have to admit, she was the reason I stayed home instead of getting a job. My parents didn’t care, and why work when you can hang out and look at something that perfect everyday.

It was a Monday night when I saw her next. She was getting out of her car and going into her when I passed by on my way home. I was a little drunk, and feeling pretty good when I said’ “Hi Miss Reed, how are you.”

She turned and looked at me with a nasty angry look on her face and said’ “Why the hell do you care?” she never missed a step as she got to her door and let herself in. I actually walked all the way to my door before I decide what I was going to do next. I knew I was too young for her, and I also knew that she wasn’t in any mood for company, but still she said if I was willing to treat her like a lady and chat with her like an adult that I was more than welcome to come over. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the flowers out of my moms vase and walked over to her front door. I stood there for moment before I rang the doorbell. I put the flowers behind my back and waited.

When she answered the door, she looked like she had downed a lot of booze in short time it took me to go home and get the flowers. She had taken off her jeans and was standing in front of me with a tee that strained to hold her perfect tits and left her tummy bare and a pair of white cotton panties. I swear to god, that I just wanted to say “thank you lord!!!!” I was fully ready to be cussed at and told to hit the bricks, but she said instead. “Oh God, it’s mister peeping tom.” with a laugh, she opened the door and walked back into the house out of sight. The door hung open to the street, and after a second I walked in and close the door.

Walking into her house was like entering a shrine. There were pictures of her and her kids everywhere. I felt really weird about it as I walked into the living room where she sat on her couch with a bottle of whiskey in her hand. Still, I had decided that I was going to try to talk to her. It was way too late for me to chicken out by then. “Miss Reed? I brought you some flowers.” I held them out in front of me and smiled hoping that she would be civil with me.

“I guess you want me to making fucking lemonade now.” she slurred as she reached up and snatched them out of my hand throwing them into the empty fireplace in one movement. “I’m not making lemonade, and I don’t feel like talking.”

“I guess I’ll leave then,” I said and stood there for and answer finally getting a great look at her legs and thighs. I really can’t say enough about how hot she was. Smoking hot would be more accurate. As I turned to leave I could feel her eyes on me.

“You want a drink?”

I turned around and saw the bottle in her ouch stretched hand, “No thanks, I am not much on the hard stuff.”

“What are you, some kind of pussy?”

“No, it’s just that I....” I really didn’t know how to explain what I had to say. “....well to be honest, every time I drink whiskey I get horny as hell. The last time I did I fucked some fat girl at a party and I haven’t heard the end of it since.” There I said it. “I don’t see anyone here that will have me, so I think I’ll pass. I’m tired of jacking off in my bed.”

I turned around and started to leave. I really couldn’t believe I said what I said. I just told myself that it was better not to lie.

“Hey!” she yelled from the other room.

“I don’t mind if you get horny by having a couple of drinks. Hell, I might like it.” she laughed loudly as she raised the bottle to her mouth for another swig. “I just need to talk is all.”

I stood there for a bit trying think of what I should do, when I just said to myself, what the hell, I shot so much cum into tissues over her, why not a little more. “Ok, one drink.”

She was quiet for along time as we drank. I have to admit that I was so into looking at her, that if she would have been talking, I wouldn’t have heard half of what she was saying. Then she said something I thought I would never hear from her. “Are you horny yet? I am.” She reached out a squeezed my leg and said, “I know you want me. You've been staring at me all summer. I actually liked it when I knew you were staring. It was turn on knowing that you were so horny, and could do nothing about it.”

I just sat there jaw open and shocked at her drunken boldness. “Do you know I’ve been married for 11 years. I’ve only had sex with my husband, and can you believe I lost virginity on my fucking wedding night. Hell, I think the bastard knocked me up on the first try. God he was a good fuck.” she stared out into nothing for a sec and continued, “Well I think he was, I’ve got nothing to compare him with.” She laughed and I laughed too. My mind was so focused on her hand on my leg and the fact that I had a hard on that I had nothing to say.

Her hand moved up my thigh till it reached home. Her hand rested on my hard dick for a second before she said. “That’s bigger than his.” she chuckled. “I’ve never been able to find out if size really does matter. I guess it’s time I found out.” With a quick movement she had me my pants unzipped and my dick in her hand. I was so damn horny that my dick was sticky already. Miss Reed touched the tip and licked her finger and said, “I have rules kid.”

“Umm what?”

“I have been married to a man that had be bent over the kitchen table on a daily bases till that little whore he hooked up with came along. So there are certain things I want clear before we do this.” she seemed sober all the sudden. “One, I like it ruff, pull my hair, spank me, talk dirty, make me feel like a whore. I like that. I don’t want some gentlemen. I want fucked. Two, never take no for an answer with me. I will be your whore. Three, never pull out of me. Cum inside me. If you pull out, it means you never wanted in me to begin with.”

With that last sentence she took her top of and revealed the holy grail of my young life. Her tits were as perfect as I imagined. No sag, hard nipples and big and soft. She leaned over to me and began to kiss my neck as her hand caressed my dick. “fuck me master, make me your whore.” Master? What the fuck did I get myself into? My body was responding to her and I was unwilling to stop it. I reached down and roughly pushed her head to my cock, hoping that she would give me some relief quick. As he mouth sucked me inside, I took a deep breath. I never felt heat like that before when I had got blowjobs from chicks in school. This was different. It was like I was waiting for that moment to find out what a real woman could do to my dick.

I began to force myself deeper into her mouth as I held the back of her neck, keeping her from pulling her perfect mouth from cock. I moaned as she began to play with my balls and bob her head up and down faster and faster on it. Her eyes never left mine as I watched her take all 8 inches down her throat. It was a wonder that I didn’t cum yet.

“That’s it suck my cock,” I moaned. “Take it all you little whore.” She took me all the way to the balls and I almost lost it. I held her head down there till she gagged. She made a strangled noise as I grabbed her by the hair and forced myself in her throat. I could feel my orgasm building and so wanted her to swallow it all. I began to pump my hips at her face watching as her eyes began to water and her mouth stretch to take all of me in. My hips bucked wildly as I lost control and began to blast her throat with my seed. Gush after gush shot from my cock, till she couldn’t handle anymore and my cum dribble from the sides of her mouth. It seemed like forever before my orgasm subsided and I slipped from her mouth.

“That was great you fucking little whore.” I said with a quiet voice, slapping my spent cock on her cum filled mouth. I watched she seemed to hold my cum in her mouth till I yelled, “Swallow it bitch!” She smiled then swallowed my cum, then started to suck on my semi limp dick.

“I want more master. I want more.” she begged.

I jumped into the part of the master and said, “take off you cloths. Masturbate for me.” I instructed. She stripped off her panties and laid back on the couch and began to slide her fingers up and down her slit. I could see that she was very hot, cause her clit was swollen and her finger were sliding over her cunt with ease. “Don’t forget to finger that asshole little whore.”

She took to playing with herself with abandon, and soon she had two fingers in her ass and cunt. I watched as she brought herself to and orgasm. I kept her at it till I was rock hard, and gasping for air. I walked over to her and said, “I may get used to this. So you better be sure you want this. If you do I will be back again tomorrow. and next and the next day. Get it?”

I could see that she was thinking it over as I got in between her legs and slammed my cock into her cunt. I wasn’t giving her the option to say no, I just wanted to make sure she knew what she was getting into. I could feel her insides strain to contain me as I pushed myself in ball deep. “YES I WANT IT!! YES I WANT!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!” she screamed as I begin to pound my dick in her feeling my balls slap against her ass. She dug her finger nails into my back, I could feel her drawing blood as I fucked her hot pussy as hard as I could. I put my mouth on her tit and bit down on it till I tasted her blood, she screamed in pain as I continued my assault on her body. She was my whore, and she knew it.

I pulled out of her and stood up. She sat up and tried to suck me off but I pushed her away. “Who is the master?”

“You are.”

“What?”

“You are my master.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, you are my master.”

“What about your loser husband?”

“Who?”

I smiled and pulled her by the hair toward the bed room. I looked at her tit where the bite was oozing blood and bruised. I laid her down on the bed and lifted her legs in the air.

“I am gonna fuck you in the ass and cum on your face.”

“No!!!!!”

“Who is the master?”

“You are.” she pouted.

I pushed my dick against her anus and asked again.

“You are.”

The head of my shaft enter her puckered heaven.

“Again!”

“You are!!”

Slowly at first I started to move in and out of her. Soon her ass was gripping my cock like a glove and was pounding her hard, treating her like a two dollar whore. “Who!!!!!!”

“You are! You Are YOU ARE!!!”

Her body began to quake as her first orgasm finally hit. Her ass began to pulsate as I never slowed my pace. I pulled out and made her suck my poop dick, and proceeded to fuck her ass again. I just couldn’t get enough of her mouth or ass, and I so wanted the night to last. She had another orgasm, then another, then another, sweat beaded on her fore head and chest as I gave no quarter to her body. I was so hot, but I was focused on her that I almost thought that I wouldn’t cum myself.

As she began to quake again, she jammed her fingers down her on throat and gagged. Every muscle in her rectum clinched and suddenly I was erupting inside her ass. Shot after shot fired from my cock flooding her bowels, I was so into it that I only managed to fire a shot across her tummy before I went limp.

“Master came in me.” she smiled.

finnius72
finnius72
10 Followers