MILF Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex must have noticed my blush because he said that either I was turned-on or embarrassed, but either way it was good. To tell you the truth it was a little of both. Then he told me to continue with the story.

So I said that me and Cheryl and the guy, who turned out to be named Jake, went into the bathroom. It was small and Irene didn't want a crowd in there so she kept everybody else out and said that she would make sure we actually took the shower -- yes naked. So we stripped down and got into the shower.

At first I soaped Jake up from the front and Cheryl took his back. Yes, we made sure we got all the naughty parts very clean. Jake took advantage and groped me as much as he could. Then we switched and he groped Cheryl for a while.

Alex dropped two more pictures on the table, one with me in front soaping Jake's long dick while he was squeezing one of my nipples, and one where Cheryl was stroking his cock and he had his index finger in her pussy. But then Alex said "That was not the end of the shower, was it?" and I said "No."

There's a reason I've never told you what happened next. I'm kind of ashamed of it, but since I told Alex, I had better tell you too.

So Jake said, "Hey, you guys didn't get washed." And pulled me around so that I was facing Cheryl and he was behind me. "Go ahead and wash each other." He said. I was stunned. I had never thought about a girl that way, but Cheryl just smiled and started soaping me. While she was doing that, Jake started fingering me from behind and reaching up to stroke my clit.

Between Jake's finger in my snatch and Cheryl's soft caressing of my tits I was getting very hot. Then Jake put his hand on my back and pushed me down so that I was bent over at my waist with my face inches from Cheryl's tits. He lifted up my foot and put it on the top edge of the tub and started screwing me with his long thin cock.

Cheryl pulled my face into her tits, rubbing her nipples across my lips. I was so hot I thought, "What the hell!" And opened my mouth. One of her nipples slid right in and I started sucking on it. It just seemed so natural at that point. She started moaning loudly.

Alex dropped another picture on the table and sure enough there I was in the shower, bent over holding on to Cheryl's waist, sucking on one of her tits and getting fucked by Jake from behind. Alex wanted to know what it was like sucking on Cheryl's tits. I told him they were small, maybe B-cup size, so I could get most of them in my mouth. It was a strange feeling, hard to explain. It was the first time I'd felt another girl's tits and at the time it was kind of erotic, but since then it has bothered me because I'm generally not turned on by girls.

Alex asked if that was the only time I'd had sex with another girl and I told him truthfully that it was. He said he was a little surprised because in his experience most women were bisexual. I told him I didn't think I was, but he just made a dismissive little noise like he didn't believe me and told me to continue telling my story.

Well, Jake came pretty quickly after that and we got out of the shower. When we looked for our clothes they were gone, so we came out in only towels. There was still no sight of our clothes, so we just stayed in our towels. One couple had left while we were in the shower, too wild for them I guess. I didn't care, I was having a good time.

I didn't tell Alex this, but in the shower, when I sucked on Cheryl's tits and let a stranger fuck me, I just let go and pretended that I was a different girl. A more daring, horny, slutty girl. I became Sherry-slut. I don't know where she came from, maybe all the cheap romance novels I had read, I don't know. I just put her on like a cheap dress and wore her the rest of the night. I danced with the remaining men and flirted outrageously with them. After a while I got tired of holding up the towel, so I just let it drop. I was real popular with the boys then, I can tell you. They all wanted to dance with me and see how much groping they could get away with.

Alex asked how much I allowed and I told him that I pretty much let them do anything to me except for outright penetration. At that point I was really enjoying being felt up almost continuously and it kept me at a heightened level of arousal.

After an hour or so another couple left and then it was just me, Irene, Bob, a friend of Bob's that I didn't know, another guy I didn't know, Jake, and Cheryl. I was dancing with the Jake and the other guy, but Cheryl wanted some attention, so she said "What's wrong with me?"

Jake told her she was overdressed. So she dropped her towel and asked if that was better. Jake said "definitely" and started dancing with her. It didn't take long for her to get rid of his towel too and soon they were making out pretty hot and heavy swaying to the music.

Then Cheryl pushed him down onto the sofa and climbed onto his lap impaling herself on his long skinny cock. The guy I was dancing with was entranced watching them. So I sat down on the sofa next to them, spread my legs and announced that I needed someone to lick my pussy. It took him no time at all to get his face between my thighs.

I could tell he had not gone down on a girl before, but he was a quick learner and I was pretty worked up. Soon he had me cumming for the first time of the night and I decided to thank him properly, so I stood him up, pulled down his pants and stuffed his cock into my mouth.

That's when Alex put down what turned out to be the last picture of the night. It showed Cheryl riding Jake and me next to her blowing this other guy. I just continued telling the story, his pictures weren't going to shock me anymore.

The guy only lasted for a few seconds before he blew his load into my mouth. I had never let a guy do that before, but tonight was different, I was Sherry-slut, so I swallowed it. His legs buckled and he sat down on the floor.

I took a bathroom break then and when I went past Irene's room I saw her getting banged doggy-style by her boyfriend Bob while she sucked off his friend. I guess everyone was having a good time. By the time I got back into the living room Cheryl had switched to a reverse cow-girl position and was sucking on the other guy's cock. I told her that one was mine and pulled him away.

Seeing that his cock was hard again I pulled him down to the floor and rolled him on top of me. It didn't take him long to figure out what to do and soon he was pounding me like a possessed man. I guess he didn't get much action because he seemed to be trying to make up for lost time.

What he lacked in technique he made up for in stamina and I had several more nice orgasms before he shot his load into me. After that everybody was pretty exhausted and they guys left before things got awkward. The next day Sherry-slut was gone, and I tried to put her behind me.

I could tell Alex really liked my description of events of that night, and I hoped that's all he wanted. But no, he wanted more. He told me that I had gotten him all hot and a hand-job was not going to cut it. He told me to get under the table and I quote, "Suck me off." I was scared; what if someone saw?

I just hoped that the other customers were busy watching the girl on the stage as I grabbed my napkin and ducked under the table. I put the napkin down on the dirty floor to protect my suit and got on my knees. Can you image what it would look like if I had dirty knee-marks on the front of my skirt when I returned to work?

Anyway, I decided to get him off as quickly as possible, so I went right to work and worked the underside of his cock with my tongue while I worked up and down with my mouth and left hand. With my right hand I played with his balls. Then I felt his hand push down on my head and hold it down. I didn't know why he had me stop, but then I heard the waitress talking, asking if we wanted anything else. I was mortified! Did she know I was under the table? Did she know what I was doing? I tried to stay very still and quiet, but that's hard to do with a twitching cock in your mouth and halfway down your throat. He said we were finished and asked for the bill. She left and he let up on my head. I immediately tried to pull off and get up, but he just pushed my head back down and told me to finish -- quickly.

So I increased my tempo, just basically fucking him with my face and he shot his load pretty quickly. I'm guessing that he really got off on my humiliation, especially when the waitress was there. Anyway, I swallowed his sperm, almost choking on it, and climbed back up on the seat. I managed to wipe my face and compose myself before the waitress came back with the bill. She looked at me a little oddly out of the corner of her eye and I blushed deeply. She knew something had been going on and it really embarrassed me, although considering where we were, it probably shouldn't have. Alex paid with cash, picked up the pictures and told me to be at his place Saturday afternoon at 1:00pm for some "MILF training."

End of Sherry's account.

My mind was reeling. Sherry's story about that night back in her college days was a big turn on. What Alex had my wife do afterwards was degrading and disgusting, and yes, even somewhat erotic. I didn't know what to think or how to feel. My cock was rock hard though.

"Do you remember when I said that I had put Sherry-slut behind me." Sherry asked. I nodded. "Well, she came out again last Friday night at the party. That's one of the reasons I was so upset later. I had hoped she was gone and if not I didn't want you to know."

It really bothered her that she had this aspect to her personality, but it kind of excited me, as long as it didn't become dominant. "Look," I told her, "everybody has parts of themselves that they hide away from everyone else and only let out on special occasions. This is normal and healthy as long as it doesn't get out of control. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and in fact I'm proud of you for being able to talk about it."

She seemed to consider that for a moment. "Maybe, but it's still embarrassing, I mean normal women are not supposed to act like that."

"Normally that's true, but the times you are talking about are hardly normal. Under those circumstances it's not surprising that your behavior might be a bit extreme. It's as much a coping mechanism as anything else, and if it's pleasurable and nobody is hurt, then maybe it's not something you should beat yourself up about. Besides, it may be the key to getting through this -- situation with Alex without going crazy." I reasoned.

"You could be right about that." she agreed. "Just what are we going to do about Alex and his MILF club?" she asked.

"Well, right now we have to go along until we can see a way out. At the moment I'm trying to figure out his game so that we come up with a strategy that will get him to release us as soon as possible." I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it seems that he is turned on by your humiliation and by my inability to do anything about it, so to a certain extent it's a power thing, but I think there's more to it. So the question is, will he get bored quicker if you appear to go along and enjoy everything he makes you do, or will that just embolden him to push you further? It all depends on how much of the excitement is from the humiliation and how much is from the sex acts themselves. I have not figured that out yet, so for the time being I think we just need to play it down the middle." I explained.

"You may be over-thinking this, you know." Sherry opined.

"Maybe, but I've seen a little of the work he does at the office and I can tell you he is very intelligent and creative, so don't underestimate him."

"Let's figure it out later, right now I'm hot from all the sex talk and I need some relief." she said as she put her hand on my crotch. "And I can tell you are in the same state." We made love on the sofa, which we hardly ever do on the weeknights, and then went to bed. I dreamed about my wife. I didn't remember all the details, I usually don't, but I know it was about sex, and lots of it.

12