MILF Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a few more rules for you." Chad shouted from the driver's seat. "You must answer all personal questions anybody asks you honestly, although you can refuse to give out your address and phone number. If anybody asks you about your behavior you are to tell them that you can't get enough sex and that you husband doesn't satisfy you sexually."

"And no matter what the truth is, if asked, you must tell every man that his cock is bigger than your husbands and that he fucks better than your husband too." Tara added. "Oh, and you are bisexual too."

"Also your biggest turn on is being humiliated sexually in public. Even when if it looks like you don't, it really gets you hot." Chad piled on.

We drove on in silence for a while as I digested their instructions. I had a really bad feeling about where this was all going, but I didn't feel like I had any control. Even if I could get away from these people I didn't have any money. I didn't even know what town I was in, and besides I was sure that Alex would destroy our lives if I did try to escape. So I just sat there waiting for us to get to wherever we were going, determined to just take things moment by moment.

They lived in nice loft-style apartment that looked like it was originally a warehouse. It was on the third floor and had an excellent view of the surroundings through the large windows. It looked like the entire area had been revitalized in some sort of recent urban redevelopment effort. So what was once a crumbling warehouse district was now a yuppie haven, although there were still signs of its former usage.

We weren't in the apartment for more than fifteen seconds before Chad said "Let's see what we have here" and stripped me naked. "Not bad for gal your age, not bad at all. I really like the shaved muff. What do you think Tara?"

"Definitely has some potential for a high fun-factor." She answered.

Chad pushed his swim trunks down to his ankles, exposing his half-hard cock, and sat down in a leather chair. "OK slut, show me how good you are at sucking cock." I assumed he was talking to me so I got down on my knees in front of him and took his manhood into my mouth. It stiffened almost immediately and it was obvious that he was bigger than my husband. I went to work doing my best to get him off while his girlfriend recorded my efforts using the camera provided by Marc.

I worked the underside of his cock with my tongue and I bobbed up and down, jacking him off with my mouth and lips. He seemed to be enjoying what I was doing and even said "yeah", and "nice" a few times, so I was a little surprised when Tara spoke up. "Come on, you can do better. Suck that cock! Make him cum!"

I increased my tempo and intentionally started making slurping and sucking noises. I also started jacking him with my hand when I pulled off with my mouth, hoping the extra effort would satisfy his girlfriend. It didn't.

"That's better, but I want to see you take all of him." Tara ordered.

I pushed down and took as much of him as I could, but I couldn't quite get it all in my mouth. Tara must not have been happy with that effort because she pushed down on my head saying "Come on, slut, you can take it all."

I gagged as his bulbous cock head pushed into my throat. I tried pull my head back, but Tara wouldn't allow that. I tried to yell that I couldn't breathe, but that only seemed to stimulate Chad because he jerked forward hurting my nose which was nestled against his pubic bone. Finally after what seemed an eternity she released the pressure on the back of my head and I pulled back completely off his cock to take a deep breath.

"Oh, fuck." Chad exclaimed. "She gave me a hummer. That was great. Do it again."

"You heard him, slut, do it again, but make him cum this time." Tara commanded and pushed my face back down onto Chad's engorged prick. It was a little bit easier this time, but I still gagged a little.

I had to get this over with before I suffocated so instead of trying to yell I started actually humming "If I only had a brain" from the Wizard of Oz. I didn't even make it to the first chorus before he started bellowing that he was cumming. I felt his cock swell in my mouth and then it started pulsing, shooting his seed right into my stomach. It was a very strange feeling, oddly erotic though.

Tara again let my head up, just in time too, and I gasped for air. "Very good. Only a real slut could do that." She insulted me. "Now let's see if you know how to eat pussy." I watched, still trying to catch my breath, as she pulled off her bikini bottoms and sat down on the sofa. She positioned herself with her butt hanging off the cushion and her legs spread wide. "All right pet, use your tongue and make me cum."

I crawled over to her and lowered my head between her legs. While I had some experience with women since I had 'joined' the club, it was more incidental while having sex with a man. This was different, now I was going to give straight oral sex to a woman, and I wasn't sure I could.

"What's the matter, never eaten pussy before? What kind of slut are you?" Tara teased as she pointed the camera at me. God, I couldn't believe I was going to do this at all, let alone be recorded. I think I blushed because she said "Isn't that cute. Now get to it, I want to cum." And she pushed my head down with her free hand.

Her pussy was well trimmed, but not bare like mine. It was covered with a layer of fine blond hair, and the odor, while strong, was not unpleasant. As she pushed my head down I realized that I could no longer avoid it, so I started licking my first pussy. I didn't know what I was doing, so I just did the things that I liked having done to me and tried to pay attention to what she liked.

"Honey, come and take the camera." I heard Tara say. I looked up and saw that she had pushed her bikini top up over her breasts and was playing with one of her nipples while trying to operate the camera with the other. As soon as she handed the camera over to Chad she dropped her hand to the other breast and started pulling on that nipple too.

As I slurped at her increasingly wet pussy she started moaning and bucking against my face. Sensing her impending climax I started lashing at her clit with my tongue while I pushed first one, then two fingers into her gushing hole. I punctuated this by occasionally pulling my fingers out and replacing them with my tongue. After plunging it in and out as deeply as I could a few times I licked all the way back up her slit and started lashing her clit again.

Tara's breathing increased, her body stiffened, and she cried out in ecstasy. I watched as her body shook and trembled, sounds of pleasure issuing from her open mouth. This was the first time I had brought a woman to orgasm and I felt strangely proud of my accomplishment. There I was on the floor between this young woman's legs, her juice smeared all over my face and I was feeling proud of myself. This realization suddenly made me feel embarrassed and ashamed for what I had done. I didn't even know these people and yet look what I was doing. What the hell was wrong with me, I wondered, my emotions a roiling mess.

Chad stood me up and licked his girlfriend's juices off my face, adding humiliation to the mix of feelings I was experiencing. They led me into the bedroom and started looking through some of the drawers in the dresser there, talking quietly to themselves.

"Hey, this would be perfect." Chad announced, holding a small piece of cloth in his hands.

"I don't think it'll fit her." Tara countered.

"Let's try it on, if it's really tight that's even better."

When they approached me I saw that Chad was holding a small white bikini in his hands. The top would be pretty small for Tara with her B-cup breasts, but on me it would be absolutely tiny, if they could even tie it at all. The bottoms were a small thong that tied at the hips. I doubt that even as well as Tara was trimmed down there that she could wear it without some hair showing. On me it would be obscene.

None of this stopped them from putting the tiny suit on me. I was surprised that they managed to get both pieces on and tied, but they did. Chad and Tara seemed to be quite happy with the results and when I saw myself in the full length mirror I was shocked. The tops barely covered my areola and my sex was clearly outlined by the tight thongs. I had no doubt that it would be almost completely transparent if it got wet.

"Doesn't she look like she's trying to relive her youth, with her hair in a ponytail and wearing a bikini that's too small for her?" Chad asked.

"Yes, it's almost perfect. Just one more touch." Tara replied and put a pink visor on my head. "There, now we can go. I can't wait to show her off."

I shivered at the thought of going out anywhere dressed like that, but that's exactly what they had planned. They changed into shorts and t-shirts, Tara also sporting a flowered carry bag over one shoulder, and out into the hall we went. I was shaking like a leaf, but I managed to keep my feet moving.

End of the first part of Sherry's account.

Sherry paused at this point, overcome from recalling the strong emotions and needing a drink. I held her and told her that I didn't need to hear the rest, but she insisted that I did and that for her sake I needed to listen. My emotions were in flux and my stomach was doing flip-flops, but I tried to remain calm and in control on the outside. I thought after everything we had already gone through I was ready for anything. I was wrong, so wrong.

Continued in the next chapter...

12