MILF Chronicles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." I answered. "It's kind of small."

"Well, then little slut, you are in for a treat." He boasted. "Check out what I have in my shorts."

With trembling hands I pulled out the waistband of his shorts and reached inside. His cock was only half hard, but it was already quite large. It continued to grow as I held it, first with one hand and then both. This was truly the largest cock I had ever held. It was at least half again as long and thick as my husbands. He must have sensed my amazement.

"Yeah, that's usually the first reaction." Tommy chuckled. "But trust me; there's more."

He put his hand on the back of my head and slowly pushed me down until I was on my knees and my face was inches from his monstrous, engorged dick. I opened my mouth as far as I could and felt it slide past my lips as he continued to put downward pressure on my head. When his cock had gone as far as I could take it I pushed back and he relented. I was glad that he had not kept pressing down because I had only deep throated for the first time that day, and Tommy's cock was much larger than Chads.

"So, what do you think?" Tara asked from behind him.

"Hmmm, not bad, not bad at all." He moaned.

"So where's Sam?" Chad inquired as if he and Tommy were just having a nice conversation over a beer.

"Ugh. Out. Shopping I think." Tommy managed to answer.

I wondered who Sam was and whether he would return in time to have sex with me as well. I continued to work Tommy's cock with my tongue and lips. As my saliva started running down the lower half of his cock I began pumping it with my hand. My mouth was opened all the way and my jaw muscles started hurting after a while, so I pulled his cock completely out so I could get some relief. He must have seen me wincing as I closed my mouth and worked my lower jaw back a forth a few times.

"I was wondering how long you'd last." He chuckled. "Not too bad for your first try; you just need more practice. But not right now, come here." He commented as he pulled me to my feet and let me to the sliding glass door leading out to the balcony. He opened the door and pushed me through the threshold and up against the heavy railing. Once again I was exposed in public and waiting to get fucked by a strange man.

Tommy pushed on my back, leaning me over he railing. Although I am not normally afraid of heights and the railing was quite sturdy, this still position still made me feel a bit uneasy so I gripped the top of the railing tightly with both hands. This also left my tits hanging out over the balcony leaving anyone below with a great view. I closed my eyes; I didn't want to know if anybody was watching. He slid his hands over my ass, cupping both cheeks and giving them a squeeze.

"I love the public exposure, don't you?" He asked as he licked his way down my spine. The sensation was powerful, almost like static electricity ticking it's way down my back.

"Yes." I moaned, not knowing or caring too much at this point what the truth was.

When he reached my ass he ran his tongue between my cheeks as he toyed with the ties holding my bottoms on. He kept running his tongue between my cheeks and planting little kisses on them. It distracted me so much that I didn't even notice he had untied the bows holding the little bikini bottoms together until he was pulling them off.

Even as he continued to his oral assault on my ass he reached under me and ran his hand over my wet pussy. I jumped a little when he rubbed my clit. I was hot and ready to be fucked, but he played with me for a while more. I think he enjoyed making me wait.

When he finally stood up I knew it was time for the main event. Even though I was expecting it I gasped as he pushed the head of his huge cock into my hot dripping hole from behind. It was so big! Even just the head was almost too much. He seemed to know that I needed time to adjust to him because he just held it there for a while and then pulled out. Then he pushed it back in, but advance a little further this time. Again he paused for a bit before pulling all the way out. He repeated this several more times before I felt him bumping up against my cervix and let out a yelp.

"Ouch, that's all I can take." I whimpered.

"Don't worry, most women can't take all of me. It's the price I pay for my gift." He told me. "Actually you've taken more that I thought you would."

I was wondering what 'gift' he was talking about because his size was the problem, but I didn't have much time to ponder that because he started seriously fucking me. I had to admit that his cock felt very good as it slid in and out of me. It was really hitting my g-spot just right and I could feel my climax building. I heard voices from below us and I opened my eyes just enough to see that a couple on the sidewalk below looking up at us and pointing. I wasn't sure what they were saying, but I could guess. I shut my eyes tightly again, the embarrassment too much for me. The heat rising in my face as I blushed seemed matched by the heat building in my pussy.

Then he reached around and started flicking and rubbing my clit with his finger. He carefully controlled his thrusting so that he didn't bottom out in me too much, but it was still enough to make my tits swing and jiggle as they hung down over the railing. I heard more voices below, but I couldn't look again. It sounded like more than one couple now. How many would watch me get fucked as my tits jiggled and swung in plain sight?

At this last thought I came suddenly and hard. As the pleasure was washing over me I opened my eyes and saw a small crowd of about seven or eight people on the sidewalk and street below. As my climax subsided Tommy bellowed he was cumming and held me motionless, fully impaled on his cock as it spasmed and spewed his semen deep into me. The crowd clapped. I was mortified, but still still incredibly turned on. Tommy relaxed, backed out of me and stepped away. I turned around to see him sitting on a patio chair.

"Just give me a minute or two to recover. Then we can continue. I'm not done with you yet."

That's when I noticed that he had not gotten soft yet; his cock was just as hard as when we had started. I'd never known a man that didn't get at least partly soft after his orgasm. I looked at him in mild surprise.

"Yes, now you understand, don't you. You understand my gift." He said.

"You don't go soft?" I asked quietly.

"Not unless I want it to." He answered with a wolfish grin.

Then I remembered that Chad and Tara where there, watching and recording everything. For some reason that felt more perverted than me having sex with a complete stranger on his apartment balcony while people watched from below.

"Hey Sis," Tommy looked past me, "is she any good at pussy licking?"

"Not too bad, but she could use some practice." Was the answer from behind me.

"That sounds like a good idea." Tommy said to Tara and looked back to me. "Let's get back inside."

We went back inside and Tommy had me lay down on the floor on my back as Tara nonchalantly pulled off all her clothes in front of her brother. This shocked me a little, but this seemed to be the day for shocking experiences. Tara put her knees on either side of my head and lowered her sex onto my face. I knew what I had to do and started licking her and sucking her clit. Soon I felt her doing the same to me. It felt good but I missed Tommy's cock in my pussy, I'm ashamed to admit.

Suddenly I saw a hard dick approaching Tara's entrance. From the size I knew it was Chad's, but of course it had to be Chad's. He started fucking Tara, his balls slapping against my face. This was a very weird situation for me and as I was trying to adjust to it I felt a cock press into the entrance of my hot cunt. Yes, it was Tommy, come to fill me up again. It felt good as he slowly fucked me, and then I felt Tara's tongue dart around my entrance and I could have swore that she was licking her brother's cock at the same time!

This send a jolt right through me. This was just too kinky for me to assimilate. As this continued I could almost see in my mind Tara's tongue licking her brother's shaft as it glided in and out of my pussy. As perverted and wrong as this was it ignited a new fire in my belly that I couldn't stop. As I became more and more turned on I started licking Chad's cock too, just like I could feel Tara was doing to Tommy.

"Hey Chad, let's switch." Tommy offered.

"OK." Chad replied cheerfully, "I'd like a shot at the slut's cunt."

Now I was really in shock. Was Tommy really going to fuck his own sister? My silent question was answered when his huge shiny cock, wet with my juices, slowly disappeared into Tara's well-lubricated hole. I should have been disgusted, and a small corner of my mind was, but my passion spiraled out of control at the sight of it. I started licking and sucking on Tara's pussy with wild abandon as my climax neared. I began shaking as the pleasure center in my brain started to overload, and yet I still did not cum. I felt Chad pumping me for all he was worth and Tara lashing my clit wildly. Still I didn't cum. I felt like every nerve ending in my body was on fire as I watched Tommy's cock slamming in and out of his sister's pussy. HIS SISTER!

My orgasm exploded, radiating from my pussy and spreading though my entire being. It washed over me again and again, causing my body to spasm almost continually. Tara was mashing her sex down into my face and I kept trying to pleasure her, but it was difficult to do with my own orgasms coming one on top of the next. Finally Tara came in a screaming, trembling climax of her own and Chad pumped his seed into my quivering pussy. I don't think Tommy came again, but he withdrew from his sister anyway. Tara lay still on me, totally spent for the moment.

"Can anybody join this party?" I heard a new voice ask. I opened my eyes to the sight of a young woman standing nearby. She was cute, about five-seven with long copper-brown hair and B-cup sized tits. I know this because she had her shirt lifted up and was playing with a nipple while her other hand was down her shorts.

"Hey Sam." Tara sighed contentedly. "Sure, you can play with our new toy too."

End of part 2 of Sherry's account.

Once again my wife paused in her retelling of the day's events. This time I think she was overtaken by the emotions of the memories, reliving the events as she related them to me. I simply held her hand and waited as she sipped her drink. I noticed that she was looking down at my crotch and the obvious bulge there.

"I'm sorry." I stammered. "I don't know why it's doing that."

"I know why it's doing that, you silly man." She said playfully. "I'm telling you a very erotic story. Of course it's going to have that effect. I'd worry about you if it didn't."

At that moment my respect for my wife grew immensely. Then she reached out, unzipped and unbuckled my pants, and fished out my erection.

"Here, this will give me something to play with while I tell you about the rest of the day." She said.

Who was I to argue with that logic?

*

Continued in the next chapter.

12