MILF Cruise - the Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio collapsed onto the bed breathing heavily. Ian found himself spooned between two beautiful women whom he'd come to care for deeply.

Sonya sighed contentedly. Pulling Ian's arm around her to grasp her breast tightly.

"When shall we fly home? Tonight?" she whispered. She felt Ian squeeze her tightly.

Ian muttered sleepily. "Tonight is the full moon. The forecast calls for clear skies."

Lucy chimed in, "And we'll be much more rested if we avoid the beach."

Sonya sighed again. "One more night then? Sounds good to me."

The lovers drifted off to sleep bathed in silver moonlight. A magical beginning to a love affair that would endure and bring new life into this world.

----------------

Epilogue

Only someone familiar with Stacy's usual stride would recognize the hitch in her step, as she walked down the ship's gangway. She smiled contently, feeling the amazing soreness between her legs. Her luggage was a little heavier due to some new items. Two blouses bought in Cozumel and two signed Miami Porpoises football jerseys. One was signed by quarterback Chad Fremont which would become her final gift to her ex-husband. It made her smile remembering all the ways that robust man had taken her, for hours, and then knowing that this jersey would be hung framed in her ignorant ex-husband's man cave. Her little secret would make her smile whenever she thought of it.

The second jersey was signed by Dale Donovan, the young right tackle just starting his third season, and his first as a starter. She and the enormous young man had formed an immediate mutual attraction, and they'd spent the rest of the trip together, mostly horizontally. He'd given her everything he had, over and over. She'd cum soooo many times. The last time was just an hour ago. She could still feel his cum leaking into her panties. His jersey had a special message on it, for her alone. She would have it framed and hung in her bedroom. She was looking forward to seeing him again.

She'd tried to find the young man that had arranged their meeting but apparently, the man had resigned in Cozumel. She smiled and blew him a kiss into the air. Cruises seem to bring out the best in some people.

---------------

Thanks very much for reading my story. I do not think there will be a third cruise story, but I will be visiting Stacy again. She will appear in my entry for the 2023 Geek Pride Story Event. It will be called Stacy, MILF at Comic-Con, or something like that.

I truly hope you enjoyed the story. I'd like to ask you to please rate my work and perhaps scroll down to the bottom of this page and drop me a comment. Hearing from readers makes my day. Wishing you a wonderful sexy night.

Rob