MILF Cruise - Upgraded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes later, the lovers on the sand screamed in matched passion as their coupling reached its climax. The man slid off, the golden woman rolled over, and they held each other on the blanket.

Tyra slowly stood up on her knees and Ray slid his finger from her sopping pussy. Their eyes met and they grabbed each other in a frenzy of lust and need. It was then that Ray realized how strong she really was. When she grabbed him, she really grabbed him. The lovers kissed as if they would die without it.

"I want you inside me." Tyra pulled her bikini top off freeing her enormous breasts. Ray was breathless, as he watched her boobs drop erotically. Tyra lay back with her legs spread wide, resting on her elbows. "Fuck me, Ray. Make me scream for you."

A full-body shiver of pure desire rolled through Ray's body. "That's something every man wants to hear every day." He was so glad that it was Tyra who said it to him now, he thought as he moved between her thick thighs. Tyra reached down for Ray's cock and helped guide it into her.

Ray slid his cock into her slowly and stopped at full thrust. Their eyes locked on one another, each reveling in the desire they saw.

"Fuck me," Tyra whispered. Ray lifted Tyra's legs at the knee, slid out, and then began sliding his rock-hard cock into Tyra's slippery cunt. Their coupling made wonderful wet sounds as their bodies slapped together.

"Yes!" Tyra screamed. "Yes, fuck me with that young cock, baby!" Ray's hips rolled hard and fast. Tyra perhaps did not realize this at first but twenty years of kicking and spinning and all manner of other martial art exercises had turned his abdominals and hips into a machine. Ray pounded into Tyra as no one had ever done before. Hard, fast, and continuous, like a triphammer. Tyra's eyes were wide and her mouth hung open, lost in the intensity.

"Yes! Oh God, fucking, Ray, that's so ... good, I've never ... oh, oh!" Tyra wailed until Ray's cock drove all coherent thoughts from her head. Tyra collapsed onto her back and screamed up into the sky, with every impact. Ray felt her pussy contract multiple times as she orgasmed, under his assault. His eyes drank in the sight of Tyra's huge tits, moving up and down with every impact. He couldn't get enough.

A minute later, Ray roared as he blasted his cum deep into Tyra's womb. He pumped into her over and over, until the euphoria took him and all coordination slipped away. Gasping, he collapsed onto Tyra, his face resting on her sweat-covered breast. Tyra pulled him into her. They lay in each other's arms for ten minutes or so, just enjoying the amazing afterglow.

When Ray moved off Tyra, he lay beside her and they kissed each other deeply, neither noticing nor minding that the beautiful Cozumel sunset had occurred as scheduled, despite the lover's lack of attention.

-------------------------

The next morning, they both slept quite late, the movement of the ship rocking them. Ray was still wiping sleep from his eyes when Tyra stepped from her room, already dressed for the day.

She stepped up and kissed him quickly. "Ray, I'd like to spend the day sort of doing my own thing. I hope you don't mind."

Ray looked up at her quizzically. "Why would I mind?"

Tyra blanked. "I don't know, I just, we've been together the whole trip, and I ..."

Ray looked into her eyes. "It's cool. Go do what you want. There were no strings, remember? No expectations."

She stepped to the door and grabbed her bag. "I'll see you at dinner. Okay? We'll meet at the German theme dining area?"

Ray smiled. "Sounds great. Have a good one."

Her return smile was not convincing.

"Man, this has been a weird week," Ray sighed.

-------------------------

Happily, there's always plenty to do or see on a cruise ship. Ray spent some time in the gym. He took in a show, chatted with other passengers at lunch, and just chilled on a sun deck enjoying being at sea. He missed Tyra though. He missed her smiles, and her ... well everything. She was smart and beautiful and fun and interesting. Before he knew it, he was creating a list of things he would not be better off without, if this summer romance ended tomorrow. He spent most of the day thinking.

Dinner time rolled around and Ray had a belly full of butterflies. Tyra joined him and they were all smiles for a while, but it was clear there was something unspoken that needed clearing.

At the dinner table, Ray made the first attempt.

"Tyra, I really want to talk to you about ... "

But she shut him down with a smile. "Not here, okay? Let's talk in the room."

The couple ate and made plans to meet in the stateroom later that evening. Ray tried to get her to meet him earlier but she was adamant.

"This has all been so sudden. I'm still processing all this. I'll see you at seven."

-------------------------

The stateroom door opened at 6:45. Ray was packing his bags when Tyra walked into his stateroom and sat down on the corner of the bed. Ray smiled and she smiled back.

"Ray, this has been a lovely, unexpected trip." She began.

Ray steeled himself for the "but".

It didn't happen. "You have been so much fun, and I really like you. I ... I don't want this to end. Do you?"

Ray looked into her blue eyes. "No. I don't either." Ray whispered, his heart filling with hope.

Tyra took a deep breath and continued. "This is a rebound romance for both of us, a sex-filled fling on the high seas, and that is probably not a great starting point for a relationship."

Ray nodded noncommittally.

"We started this whirlwind ride and it's been intense and sexy and fun. But it's not our real lives."

Tyra stood and walked over to Ray until they were almost touching. "But fuck, Ray, life is too damn short to worry about that sort of shit. Do you think we can take a step back, and somehow fit this new experience into our lives?"

Ray smiled. "Got any plans for Friday night?"

"So, we start with ... a date? After all this?" Tyra said with a laugh.

Ray reached down and took Tyra's hand. "Confucius said, nothing ventured, nothing gained."

A bubble of laughter popped from Tyra's mouth. "Yeah, that Confucius guy. He was pretty damn smart."

-----------------------

They ended the conversation with a sweet kiss, as all conversations between lovers should. They packed and changed for bed, before starting a movie on the TV. Afterward, they stood and kissed. As Tyra was turning to head for her room, Ray gently took her hand. Turning to his room he led her to his bed and turned down the covers for her. Straightening, he looked into her ice-blue eyes, which he just couldn't seem to get enough of, and smiled.

"Just sleep. No funny business, perving or ungentlemanly behavior."

Tyra smiled back, with a dubious look. "I'm sure."

The lovers slept. Until, in the darkness, Tyra reached out to Ray, and then they weren't sleeping anymore. They rolled toward one another and kissed like it was the first time. Warm and passionate, it started the fire inside them once more. Ray slid his hand around her and pulled her in tight. Tyra could feel his cock hardening against her thigh. Though they'd been together several times, they made love for the first time in that darkness. And it was wonderful.

------------------------

As the light of the rising sun flooded the stateroom, Ray was awake on the couch when Tyra emerged from his bedroom. He set his phone down and eyed her hungrily as she walked naked past him, carrying her nightgown. Tyra shivered. Had anyone ever looked at her like that? Seeing him naked on the couch, made her mouth water.

When Tyra came out of her room, Ray's mouth dropped open. Tyra was still gloriously naked, but for the addition of a pair of five-inch heels, in black leather. Her golden hair was brushed out and hung down her shoulders, gleaming in the morning light. Already tall, Tyra towered over Ray, as he sat. She stopped at Ray's knees and reached up for a morning stretch, her pussy at perfect eye level for Ray. Finally glancing down at Ray, she smiled seductively.

"Good morning, baby."

Ray's mouth shut with an audible snap; his eyes wide. "Oh Goddess, good morning."

Tyra bent at the waist, put her palms on Ray's thighs, and leaned in to kiss him. Her breasts and the pearls hung pendulously. She broke the kiss, licking his bottom lip.

Straightening, she turned and moved down to the other end of the sofa and sat. She leaned against the armrest and stretched her legs out over Ray's lap. His hands ran over her ankles and feet and those sexy black pumps.

She looked at her phone while her other hand reached up and squeezed her left tit rather roughly. "Mmm. The ship's itinerary says we won't get home until 4 p.m." Setting her phone down, she gazed hungrily at Ray in a way that made his heart race.

Ray's cock began to harden as he watched the gorgeous curvy woman spread her legs just a bit and run her fingers down over her plump vulva. "Whatever shall we do all day?" She whispered seductively.

"Room service," Ray answered without hesitation.

Tyra smiled and lifted her right foot from Ray's lap, to bend her knee, which spread her legs some more. He could see her pussy glistening wetly, as her shapely fingers poked into her slit.

"Mmm, yes. Room service, for sure."

-----------------------

It was a drizzly wet day in Port Canaveral as the lovers disembarked. They made eye contact constantly as they left the ship, both still in the afterglow of the day's carnal activities. They smiled and touched one another frequently as they left the ship.

As they exited the gangway and stepped onto the pier, they both heard an excited female voice yelling, "Ray! Ray!"

Ray followed the sound to its source.

"Oh, for Pete's sake." He glanced at Tyra. "It's Missy." Ray was surprised to see her smiling.

"I'm not surprised. She's had time to think things through." She said matter-of-factly.

Ray's face screwed up in a frown. "She's had nearly three years to think."

Missy jogged down the pier toward them, coming to stop just in front of the couple. Missy was about five foot four, attractive with short black hair and dark eyes. But at the moment she had eyes only for Ray.

"Oh Ray, I'm so sorry ... I was such an idiot ... I didn't know ..."

That was the moment that Missy noticed that Ray and Tyra were holding hands. Missy's jaw dropped. Awestruck, she looked Tyra up and down, who looked terrific in jeans and a white linen off-the-shoulder blouse. She towered over Missy in two-inch strap heels. Tyra beamed at her.

Her mouth still open, she pointed at Tyra and looked at Ray, mystified.

"What the hell is this?"

Ray laughed. "My trip got upgraded." Then his face grew serious and he looked into Missy's eyes. "In fact, I'm pretty damn positive that my whole life has been upgraded. Goodbye Missy. Don't bother dropping off my key."

Stepping to the right, Ray led Tyra around Missy, who stood there stunned.

As Tyra passed her, she reached out and handed Missy a folded piece of paper. "Nice meeting you."

Still unbelieving, Missy turned to watch them walk around her, before looking down at the paper in her hand. She unfolded it to realize it was the letter she'd sent Dina to give Ray. The break-up letter.

About to crumble it in her rising anger, she noticed something written on the back. In a fine feminine print.

Mae West said

She who hesitates is a damn fool.

------------------------

Epilogue

Ray and Tyra dated exclusively for a year before moving in together. Two years after the cruise, Tyra presented Ray with an engagement ring and asked him to marry her, while hiking in Colorado. He ecstatically accepted. Wedding plans are ongoing. Missy and Charlie are not invited.

------------------------

Thanks very much for reading my story. A couple of quick thanks to some awesome Lit chat members who were kind enough to be a sounding board as I worked out some details. RinaBean, helped me settle on an ending. Also, a woman whose name, sadly, I did not write down, dropped the fortune cookie idea on me. I asked her for a clever way for a woman to tell a man, that she's ready for him to make a move. I owe her big as her idea became a big plot device that was carried throughout the story. I hope she reads this and comments so I can thank her properly. Also, during the proofreading process, I realized that there is another story here. So, if you enjoyed MILF Cruise - Upgraded, rest assured the fun's not over yet.

I hope you enjoyed the story. I'd like to ask you to please rate my work and then scroll down to the bottom of this page and drop me a comment. Hearing from readers makes my day. Wishing you a wonderful sexy night.

Rob