MILF Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventures of Kim and Danny continue.
4k words
4.63
34k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
966 Followers

Kim's silky hose covered legs were draped over Danny's shoulders as the young man probed his tongue deep into her wet pussy. Her hips bucked into his face with increasing urgency as she drew ever closer to orgasm. Danny's hands moved across Kim's nylon encased body, over her stomach and up her quivering thighs and back again. He loved the luxurious feel of her tan body stocking hugging every curve of her voluptuous figure. He sucked her enormous pulsating clit into his mouth and her body went stiff.

"OH GOD!" Kim screamed as she was hit with a violent orgasm.

Danny held onto her hips and continued to suck hard on her sensitive clit while she thrashed about on the marble counter top. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her and Kim was beginning to feel as if she may loose consciousness. Danny released her clit and went back to lapping up the creamy liquid flowing from her molten hot pussy. This allowed Kim to come down from her euphoric high and control her breathing. She bent her right leg and put the toe of her clear 4" heel against his shoulder and pushed him back. Kim slid off the counter as Danny stepped away. She went to her knees in front of him. A large wet spot had formed in his shorts as his throbbing cock pumped more pre cum through the material. Kim yanked them down and engulfed his cock with her full lips.

"Aaaaaahhhhh," Danny moaned as his knees threatened to buckle.

Kim's lips went up and down his thick shaft in time with her hand stroking it. She didn't want him to cum just yet so after only a couple passes, she released him and stood up. She kissed him passionately then turned and rested her elbows and tits on the cool marble. Kim looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass, offering herself to the horny teen. Danny could see her puffy pink lips flared open and moved in quickly. He pushed his cock between her thighs allowing it to glide along her dripping valley. He laid his muscular body over her and kissed her ear and neck. The silky nylon of her body stocking felt good against his bare skin.

"Mmmmmmm...You feel so good," she purred as she felt his hips start moving.

Danny's cock was soon coated with Kim's syrupy juices and each time the head drug across her clit, she would squirm. She rose up as high as she could on her toes and arched her back. Kim wanted Danny's cock in her now! He got the hint and sank his rigid tool into her creamy depths.

"OH YES...Fuck me baby...fuck me hard...mmmmmmmm...give me every inch of your lovely cock...mmmmmm," Kim cried pushing back into him.

Danny pounded his hard cock into her without mercy for the next ten minutes and she loved every carnal moment. Her low moans gave way to shrieks of lust as their bodies slapped together. Danny was quickly reaching the point of no return and with Kim's pussy squeezing his cock harder and harder he lost control.

"I'm cumming! Aaaahhh...aaaahhh...aaaahhhh," he shouted as he pumped his cum into Kim's clenching sex.

"That's it baby...cum for me...fill me up...mmmmmm," Kim moaned, feeling his semen gushing into her womb.

She shuddered as a new orgasm took hold of her, sparked by Danny's erupting cock. They bucked and shook as their orgasms ran their course. Danny laid his head back down on Kim's shoulder, panting and softly moaning. Kim could feel his cock shrinking and she was doing her best to keep him inside her as long as possible. When he finally slipped free of her vaginal grasp, a flood of cum hit the hard wood floor. Danny took a few steps back and leaned against the wall.

"It looks like you have another leak," he said laughing.

Kim joined in on his laughter and moved in front of him. She kissed him deeply then squatted down and licked his cock clean. More cum dripped from her gaping pussy, pooling on the floor between her heels.

"I should be getting back. Mark will be getting mad if I'm not there to back him up and mom might begin to wonder what's going on," Danny said looking down at the beautiful woman sucking his dick.

Kim stood up, took him by the hand and led him to the couch. She went to the kitchen to grab a dish towel and wiped off the cum running down her legs. She returned to Danny on the couch and sat beside him. She leaned in close and they kissed; her hand going to his flaccid penis.

"First of all, I'm not done with you yet. Second, I told you not to worry about Mark, and third I recall telling you that I leave little to chance when I want something. Don't worry; your mom is taking care of Mark."

A look of confusion came over Danny's face.

"What do you mean she's taking care of him?"

Kim laid out the details of what had transpired leading up to that moment. She left out the part about her and Janet's sexual encounter as it was a woman's prerogative to keep secrets. Danny just sat quietly for a few moments after Kim had finished her tale. She noticed Danny's cock had begun to stir a new.

"So you're saying my mom and Mark are next door fucking?"

Kim just nodded; never breaking eye contact with Danny; her hand now slowly stroking his growing cock.

"I guess I should be upset or something but I'm not. I love my mom and if this makes her happy then I'm all for it. Besides, Mark's a good guy and I know he won't go around telling anyone."

"You're a good son," Kim said lowering her head to his lap.

Janet raised her leg and offered it to Mark. His meaty left hand closed around her ankle while his right glided over her firm nylon covered calf. Janet felt a tremor rumble through her. This was the first man to touch her since her husband had died three years before; it was exhilarating.

"Take off my shoe," she said giving him a lustful look.

Mark did as he was asked and set her silver high heeled sandal on the floor. He watched as she wriggled her toes, captivated by the web of nylon between each delicate digit. Janet pulled her foot free of his grasp and placed the warm soft soul on his knee cap. She moved it up and down a few times, tantalizing him with the silkiness of her hose. Her foot then made its way up inside the loose leg of his shorts in search of the monster hidden there. Janet's toes inched farther up his thigh until they met the pulsing head of his impressive cock. It was hot to the touch and covered in slippery pre cum. Mark exhaled as if he'd been holding his breath for a long time when Janet's now cum coated toes moved over his throbbing shaft. She made slow circles with her size 4 foot, massaging his massive member and pressing it against his thigh. The head was now coating her hosed arch with its steady stream of clear liquid. With more of her foot well lubed, she pressed on toward his balls. Janet could feel the veins bulging on his shaft as she went. When she found what she was looking for, Janet tickled his balls with her toes then stopped. Mark had his head back and his eyes closed when he felt her freeze. His eyes popped open and met her determined look.

"Here's the deal Mark. You agree to keep this between us and we'll have some real fun or it ends right now. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mrs. Shaw...I won't tell anyone," Mark quickly agreed.

He knew that Janet, being a lawyer, could make his life hell if she had a reason to, so he would take this to his grave if necessary.

"Good boy...and call me Janet," she said with a big smile.

Janet made a few more gentle strokes on his inflamed penis then removed her foot. She leaned forward and kissed Mark softly on the lips then helped him remove his shorts. She starred for a moment at his impressive cock standing erect before her. It was over 9" long and very thick glistening from top to bottom with his juices and more was oozing from the tip as she watched. Janet felt sixteen again; the first time she ever saw a cock in person. It was nothing like Mark's though. Her urge to climb on and ride it for all its worth was tempered by the knowledge that her young stud would probably cum before she had that thing fully embedded in her tight pussy.

Janet stood and removed her other shoe making sure to rub here muscular hose covered leg more than needed. The nylon made a soft hiss as her hand move along her thigh. She removed the spaghetti straps of her dress from her shoulders and the dress dropped to the floor. She could see Mark's cock stiffen even more as he gazed at her near naked form. Janet smiled as she saw the lust and desire in his eyes. She sat on the couch next to him and placed her tiny feet in his lap. Her soles encircled his steely cock and moved up and down in a slow rhythmic motion.

"Oh Ya!" Mark exclaimed leaning back and running his hand over her silky shin.

Janet put her back against the arm rest and massaged her needy breasts. Her nipples were so hard from excitement and anticipation they hurt. The slightest touch sent shivers through her whole body. She increased the speed of her stroking feet and Mark began to moan.

"Oh my GOD that feels so good!" he cried and his hips started thrusting in time with Janet's strokes.

Mark's hand moved down to Janet's wet pussy and a finger slide into her fleshy folds. Her rhythm was broken as a sudden jolt of pleasure shot through her loins. She regained her composure and focused on jerking Mark's cock with a vengeance. In a matter of minutes he sent a stream of pearly white cum arching through the air to splatter on Janet's tits and flat stomach. She pumped up and down his cock urging more of his seed to coat her body in a sticky film until he was completely spent. Mark's body had locked up and he sat in front of her twitching.

"My God that was incredible!" Mark finally said panting, his eyes closed.

When he got no response from Janet he looked over to see her feverishly masturbating. His hands went back to caressing her hosed legs as he watched her bring herself to orgasm. She trembled and gasped as her body released the pent up tension.

"OH YES...YES...YES!" she cried; her hand a blur between her legs.

Her breathing returned to normal a few minutes after the last pulse of pleasure subsided from her tingling pussy. She could see Mark watching her intently and could tell his cock hadn't softened a bit. She sat up and kissed him firmly on the lips allowing him to slip his tongue in her mouth.

When she slumped back into her seat she said, "I'm not gonna be able to take that hard thing in me; you'll tear me open."

Mark got a disappointed look on his face at the thought of not being able to fuck this gorgeous woman. She saw it and chuckled.

"Don't look so sad. I didn't say I wasn't gonna to fuck you. I know a trick to get that monster in me," she assured him.

A relieved Mark got a huge smile and he leaned over to kiss her.

"Ah ah...Can't have you getting worked up...just sit there while I get cleaned up," with that Janet got up and left the room.

She returned a few moments later with a towel and a bottle of lube. She wiped off the remaining cum from her body then the couch and finally the small puddle she left on the coffee table. When she sat back down she noticed Mark's mammoth cock beginning to droop.

"Damn...That thing is just now starting to get soft? I'm gonna get a hell of a workout tonight!"

When Kim noticed life returning to Danny's cock she quickly got to her feet and took him by the hand urging him to stand. She led him up stairs to her room making sure to sway her hips in exaggerated arches to entice him. Once they entered her room she turned and walked backwards toward the bed and made a few very seductive dance moves.

"If you ever loose your job as a realtor, you can definitely work as an exotic dancer," Danny said before taking Kim in his arms and kissing her.

Kim maneuvered him around then pushed Danny down on the bed and stepped back.

"Is that so? You think I'd make a good stripper?" she said continuing her suggestive gyrations.

She retrieved a small remote from the nightstand and hit the power for her satellite radio. 'Girls, Girls, Girls' by Motley Crue was playing and she laughed at the irony of a song about strippers playing as she was pretending to be one for Danny. Kim twisted and turned, shaking her ass, spreading her legs, fondling her tits and pussy until the song ended. Danny just sat in stunned amazement at what he had just witnessed. His cock was giving her a 'standing ovation' that she couldn't resist. She shoved him down hard and threw his legs onto the bed.

"It's time for your lap dance," she said with a sly grin and climbed on top of him.

She briefly kissed him as she wiggled her body against his, letting her velvety body stocking caress his skin. Kim sat up and guided his newly revived cock back into her wet hole.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh," she cried while making sweeping circles with her hips.

Danny's hands went to her swaying tits as they jiggled and bounced in their nylon cocoon. He tweaked her nipples and squeezed the soft flesh as she continued to ride his stiff prick. Kim's motions were causing Danny's cock to hit her g-spot with each orbit of her hips. She felt a sudden rush of heat envelope her body then she exploded in orgasm.

"OH FUCK! I'm cumming again!" she screamed as she was washed away by waves of pleasure.

Danny's hands never left Kim's breasts as he watched her enjoying her latest orgasm. He made short thrusts with his hips to keep her in ecstasy. When she finally came back to earth, she collapsed onto Danny panting. He caressed her body allowing her to rest but his cock was in need of release. He rolled Kim onto her back placing soft kisses on her neck and shoulder. Kim's legs went around his waist as Danny began to make long slow deep strokes with his rock hard cock. He withdrew fast leaving just the head in Kim's clasping pussy then slowly plunged back into her until his hips met hers. He playfully kissed her cheeks, nose, lips and chin while he slowly fucked her. Danny's mechanical rhythm brought Kim to orgasm three more times before he felt himself on the verge of release.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced in a calm voice then filled her pussy with scolding semen.

The frequency of his thrusts never wavered throughout his orgasm and Kim joined him in blissful release once more. Kim and Danny lay in each others arms; legs intertwined recovering.

"You have such a wonderful cock. It's so big," she said kissing him on the cheek.

"You think mine is big you should give Mark a try."

Kim cocked her head and looked him in the eye, "That wouldn't bother you?"

"Hell no! Mark and I have shared girl friends before."

"You naughty boys..." she was interrupted by Janet's lustful cry.

"OH FUCK YEEEEESSSS!"

It took several more minutes for Mark's cock to soften to the point that Janet felt she could stuff it inside her tight little pussy. She spread her legs and put two fingers in her wet valley with her palm up. Janet then squeezed some lube in her hand and let it run down her fingers and into her open hole. She worked it inside her and around the opening until she was satisfied she was adequately prepared for Mark's huge cock. She could see his penis was visibly throbbing and knew that her display and Mark's anticipation was fueling its recovery. Janet sat up and applied a generous amount of lube to his growing cock then ran her slippery hand over it to make sure every inch was covered. She positioned herself over Mark's lap and placed a hand on his shoulder for support. Her other hand guided his rubbery rod to her dripping vagina. With some difficulty she managed to get the purple head inside.

"Oh GOD that's big!" she said trying to relax her muscles.

Her free hand force fed the remainder of Mark's colossal semi hard cock into her hot wet hole. Janet's hose covered butt cheeks rested on Mark's muscular thighs as she tried to get use to his girth.

"I can feel...it growing in me...it's so big...oh God it's huge...mmmmm," Janet said between sharp intakes of air.

Mark's hands kneaded her firm ass in an attempt to help her relax. When his cock reached its full size the head was pushed against Janet's cervix making her tremble with how much it had flared out. She had never been this full before. The tight ring of muscle guarding the opening of her pussy was stretched to its limit. With her head down and both hands on Mark's shoulders, Janet felt as if she was going to be split in two. Mark lifted her ass up and the friction made him moan.

"Don't pull out! Please...please don't pull out!" she warned.

She had barely finished speaking when the bulbous head reached her tight opening and couldn't pass.

"Uuuuhhhh," Janet groaned at the combination of pain and intense pleasure.

Mark eased her back down onto his lap and paused for a moment then lifted her again. This time when his cock head lodged in her opening Janet began to quake.

"OH FUCK YEEEEESSSSS!"

The ear splitting scream surprised Mark causing him to jump. Tremors tore through Janet's body like after shocks from a major earthquake. Mark continued to slide her up and down his thick pole like she was some animated fuck doll driving her to new levels of pleasure. As soon as one orgasm ended and new one began. Mark's arms were getting tired lifting the petit women so he laid down on the couch with her on top, riding him hard. She was grunting and groaning with each stroke she made.

"Oh yes...yes...It's so fucking huge...I love it...aaahhhh...yes...YES!" Janet cried as another orgasm rocked her tiny body.

Mark's hands moved from Janet's hosed ass to her firm tits. Her diamond hard nipples poked into his palms as he squeezed the round globes. She thought her orgasmic roller coaster was coming to the end of the line when without warning Mark's cock sent a geyser of boiling cum shooting into her convulsing pussy. His gushing member soon filled her to over flowing and the mixture of their juices squirted from the tight union of their bodies. Janet's eyes were closed and her finger nails dug into Mark's pecks as she rode out the remnants of her orgasm. When she reopened her eyes she could see Danny and Kim looking down on her from Kim's bedroom through the window of the den. It was the last thing she saw as darkness over took her.

Janet awoke a few minutes later and noticed she wasn't being watched any more. She didn't care that Kim saw her. In fact it was exhilarating, but Danny was a different story. She wasn't sure how he would take the image of his mother fucking his best friend. She lay her head back down on Mark's chest and enjoyed the after glow of their torrid love making and tried to put Danny out of her mind for the moment. Mark's thick hard cock was lodged in her pussy still throbbing and she was in no hurry to remove it. The pleasant calm she felt allowed her to doze off once again.

Mark twitched and woke Janet. She wasn't sure how long she had been asleep but she could feel her young studs' cock was now soft but still buried in her tender pussy. She reluctantly climbed off him to clean up the mess they had made. Mark felt her move and opened his eyes. Janet stood on wobbly legs and smiled down at him. When she had finished wiping herself off she turned her attention to cleaning Mark.

"You were wonderful, sweety...thank you," she said kissing him softly on the lips.

"What if Danny finds out about us?" Mark asked with a concerned look on his face.

"He already knows. And so does Kim but no one else right?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die!" he replied standing up.

"That's a good boy. Now why don't you go shower," Janet said giving him a playful swat on the ass.

Janet could hear the down stairs shower running when she got to her room. She tossed her dress onto her bed and dropped her shoes by the closet when there came a knock at her door. She turned to see Danny standing in the door way. He had showered and dressed and was giving her a warm smile. Janet felt embarrassed then ashamed at what Danny had witnessed. He walked over to her and gave her a powerful hug then kissed her cheek.

Drakon66
Drakon66
966 Followers
12