MILF Lives Her Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MilfMaid
MilfMaid
36 Followers

I flopped down on my butt into the chair with my legs still up on the table and the empty bottle slowly slipping out of me. The bottle slipped to the floor as two guys picked up the chair and carried me over to another table and tossed me out onto the table top like a slab of meat. I rolled along the table top from the momentum of the toss and ended up sprawled with my head hanging off the edge of the table top. A guy who happened to be standing nearby grabbed my leash and began bouncing my head up and down like a yo-yo as it dangled off the table top while I felt someone else sucking on my toes, a third guy (or guys) starting squeezing my breasts, while another guy was spanking my exposed pussy so hard it stung and I squealed. I guess they were being environmentally correct and using all of the parts of the whore and wasting nothing.

The guy who had been bouncing my head around like a yo-yo grabbed my hair and began pouring a bottle of what I think was some kind of whiskey down my throat. I gurgled and spit and choked as he tried to get the contents of the whole bottle into me. Most of the bottle ended up on the floor but he did manage to work quite a bit of liquor into me until I managed to wiggle free and roll off the table, falling into some guys lap on my stomach. Of course that was a perfect position for that guy to administer a spanking and he pounded my poor exposed rear as I squirmed in his lap until someone else grabbed my leash and pulled me down onto the floor. Had no choice but to followed my leash as he led me on my hands and knees with my breasts swing back and forth as I crawled over to a column in the front of the hall near the food and gift tables . There I was hauled up onto my feet with my back to the column and my collar was tied tightly to the column so I could not move my head and my wrists were tied behind me using my bra straps so I could not move my hands very much.

Once I was secured to the column the guy who organized this move began slapping my breasts back and forth like punching bags. The other guys told him he was too rough and finally pulled him away after he had me in tears and my breasts were red and swollen. Guys then came up and posed for pictures holding out my boobs by my nipples, rubbing my pussy and kissing me, kneeling to one side of me with their tongue sticking out to my pussy and all sorts of humiliating poses while I stood helplessly tied to the column by my neck and wrists.

After using me for their humiliating pictures for a while the guest of honor arrived and I got a brief rest as he opened his gag gifts. But that respite ended when he took one of the gag gifts off the table and brought it over to me. One of the guys took out a video camera and began filming. The groom held the box up in front of my face so the camera could film my face and the wording on the box. The box had a picture of a baseball player on it and said "Pinch Hitter." He then opened the box and pulled out what seemed to be a small bat but the top part of the bat was grooved in a swirling pattern down to the handle. He then inserted it into my mouth and everyone laughed as I choked and drooled on it. Then he took the moist bat and worked it in and out of my pussy and turned it on so that it began to rotate slowly.

Whoever designed this toy knew what they were doing. The grooves twirled and hit all the right places. After a few minutes I could not help myself and began grinding my hips all around the toy and then pushing myself up and down on it to increase the incredibly pleasurable sensations it was creating. Despite all the guys watching me and all of their humiliating comments about what I was doing, I could not help myself. I could hear myself moaning and making all sorts of noises and I could hear the guys mimicking my moans and laughing at me but I still could not stop. Then some of the guys began massaging my breasts and rubbing my erect nipples and I turned into a helpless squirming pile of jello.

The photographer made me beg the groom to keep "doing me" so it would be on the film. "Do you want more?" he asked and all I could do was mutter "MMM mmm." Once they saw they had me going the groom stopped the toy and made me beg out loud for him to start up again. I said everything they told me to say on the film. I spread my legs wider and wiggled my hips and panted as I was pleading "Please screw me. Please fuck me. I am your slave. I will do whatever you want." I knew my physical reactions and body were being used for perverted entertainment but that only compounded my excitement. Almost as soon as the toy started grinding away again I squealed and howled and stomped my foot as I came and all the guys imitated my squealing noises and made fun of me as I was gasping for breath and regaining my composure.

The groom then increased the rotation speed and went right back to work on my already overworked pussy area despite my protests. The pleasure I had enjoyed turned to discomfort as he started up again so soon after I just had reached an orgasm and I was crying and pleading for him to stop. But the discomfort then began to turn back to pleasure and pretty soon I felt my hips starting to twist on the twirling toy again and my protests turned to groans. The filmmaker used this as an opportunity to make me admit I was a whore and a slut into the camera as he took a close up of my face in the grip of being pleasured and then zoomed in for a close up on my stuffed pussy that I was gyrating wildly on the toy. He then pulled back to get my face and body as I they both twisted into a tight knot and I again started the build up to a stuttering, repeating orgasm.

I was still unwinding from that orgasm when I heard the groom say "You've had enough fun whore, now it's my turn." I felt my collar and my wrists loosen from the column from behind and the groom grabbed both my nipples and used them to drag me down to my knees. Once I was in this position my collar and wrists were once again secured to the pole and my head held in place. The groom pulled down his pants and pulled out his erect --and quite large-- cock. He began slapping his cock across my mouth. When I would not open my mouth he whacked my breasts and pinched my nipples. As I screamed in pain he stuck his cock into my open mouth, grabbed my hair and began thrusting deep into my throat. I was chocking, and gagging and gurgling while the camera guy zoomed in for a close up of me drooling as the groom repeatedly rammed home his cock into my throat without any concern for the outlet for his pleasure. The groom would pause only long enough to let me gasp for breath while he slapped my face with his cock and then started at it again before I could close my mouth. Finally-- after way too long-- he pulled out and came all over my face to thunderous applause. The warm fluid dripped into my eyes stinging so badly I could not see. He slapped my face, kicked my breasts and told me I was a lousy whore. Then he put his cock back into his pants.

Someone showed me a sign they had made that said "USED WHORE FOR SALE—CHEAP" Then he crossed out the word CHEAP and wrote over it –FREE and hung the sign around my neck. Everyone took pictures and taunted me, but it was already well past midnight and the organizers said everyone had to leave. No one bothered to untie me from the column as they cleaned up and broke down the tables and folding chairs. As each of the guys would leave they would come by and grab my breasts or squeeze my face and kiss me or just generally take one last opportunity to take advantage of my predicament. A couple of drunk guys dumped what was left of a tray of lasagna over my hair and face as they walked out and told me to lick it up before I left. That led to another copycat doing the same thing with a nearly full container of black, gooey, chocolate syrup from the desert table.

The two janitors, who worked for the hall, came in to close up, set the alarms and lock the doors. The organizers gave them some extra money to clean up what was left to be done and walked over to me still tied to the pole by my WHORE collar, with lasagna, chocolate and cum dripping from my face and hair and wearing a sign saying "USED WHORE FOR SALE –FREE" . They told me to smile and took some pictures. They told me if I complained to any one the film and pictures would be all over the internet and they made beg them not to do that and to promise not to make any trouble.

The janitors realizing how helpless I was took pictures of me with their cell phones and then left me tied to the pole as they cleaned the hall and mopped up around me. Then one of them took the bucket of hot soapy water and dumped it over my head, as the other janitor took more pictures of their wet drowned looking whore before untying me , slapping my ass and telling me to get the hell out of there before they both gave me a good fucking. I wanted to go out through the back door to get my dress but they told me that was locked and the alarm was set so I had to go out the front door. I asked them for a towel or something to wrap myself in and one of them took a towel to hand to me but as I reached for it he twirled into a whip and began towel whipping my exposed breasts and pussy area. As I turned away he began whipping my exposed butt and chased me around the room and laughing at my breasts bouncing around each time I jumped from the painful sting of the towel. He then chased me to the front door kicked my butt through the doors, and then locked the doors behind me as I stood outside completely nude in my high heels with my beautiful bra still wrapped on my wrist but covered in goo and unusable and what was left of my "Used Whore" sign still dangling from my neck.

I took off my heels on the front steps even as a few cars drove by and honked. I got into my car and pulled the car and room keys from under the passenger seat and drove back to the hotel. All I could think about was how glad I was I did not have to go through the lobby to get to my room and that the next time I did this I would have to be sure to book a cheap hotel like this one in case I ended up coming home nude again.

Milf Maid

MilfMaid
MilfMaid
36 Followers
12