MILF, My Best Friend, & Me

Story Info
He falls for friend's mom - & more.
1.4k words
3.73
264.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think in every group of male friends, there is one guy who has either a very hot sister or a very hot mom. It's inevitable. My friend John was the designated schmuck in my group. Everyone I knew, our dads included, looked at John's mom, Brigit, with the same thought:

"Man, I would love to fuck that little ass."

Brigit was not classically beautiful, but she put herself together well and always seemed to give off the aura that she just emerged from a shower. She was only 5'4, but she had a very tight body and the nicest ass I have ever had the privilege to see. Little did I know, the cleanest woman I knew was the dirtiest slut on earth!

I should start at the beginning. John and I have been friends since we were ten. But back then, I was not thinking of women as sexual beings, and I especially never looked at a friend's mom like that! Sex with women was icky! Things continued this way for the next eight years. By then, I had been invited over to John's house for countless summer barbeques, trick or treating, Christmas parties, etc and his parents became my parents. So by that time their house had become my second home.

Then I turned 18.

Suddenly every woman on earth seemed like a goddess because my hormones were going crazy. My cock was always hard and all I could think of was sex. It was that summer, I fell in love with Brigit. More importantly, I fell in love with her butt.

I was at John's house one sunny day, splashing around in the pool when our usual conversation of sex started up again.

"I wonder what it feels like inside a woman," I asked John

"I wonder when my cock will stop throbbing around every woman I meet," John replied. "I mean, really, I could fuck anyone!"

As it always did during my conversations with John about sex, my throbbing cock jumped to attention and was sticking straight out in front of me. I didn't want anyone to see me like this, so I quickly wrapped myself in a towel and headed for the bathroom. Thankfully, I had learned to jerk off and realized it would buy me a few minutes without a hard on if I did. I had to walk past the laundry room to get to the bathroom and as I did, I noticed the dirty laundry waiting to be washed. Sitting on top, was a lacy pair of Brigit's panties. The temptation was too strong, I had to feel them wrapped around my cock. As, I picked them up, I could almost smell her perfume and something else. Something musty, but somehow very sexy. I brought the crotch of her panties to my nose and breathed deeply and as I did, my cock throbbed even harder and I almost came.

"If you think they smell good, you should lick them," John's dad, Mike, said from behind me. "Better yet, you should lick her slit."

I stood there, frozen. I was so embarrassed I stopped breathing. I thought he was going to call my mom and throw me out of his house. Here I was, sniffing his wife's panties right in front of him. I was a dead man. I started to fumble for words and that is when he smiled. I couldn't believe it. Mike just gave me a big smile and waved me over.

"It's ok. Everyone wants my wife's panties. Even people you think wouldn't."

John came in as Mike started talking and I was twice as embarrassed. He looked at me, looked as his dad and smiled. He stepped close behind me and started to massage my shoulders. I was in a state of shock. "What the hell was going on?" I asked myself. "This can't possible be happening and why is John massaging my shoulders?" As if answering my unasked question, John pulled my shorts down with his left hand and started stroking my cock with his right hand. He moved so fast, I didn't have a chance to think. I was lost in the rhythmic stroking until Brigit walked down stairs. She was wearing a T-shirt whose neckline had been ripped to expose an obscene amount of cleavage and was not even long enough to cover her ass.

"So, here are the rules," Brigit said with a naughty little smile. "I'm in the mood for some nice, young cock and I can't decide whose I want to suck. My son John," she said, uncrossing her legs and showing a quick shot of her pussy, "or my surrogate son Mark," she asked, re-crossing her legs and winking at me.

"I know how to settle this," John smirked. "First one to make Dad cum gets to fuck you."

Brigit's eyes became filled with lust and she was smiling from ear to ear. "Yes, definitely. I want to see my two sons with their lips wrapped around my husband's cock. To sweeten the pot, the winner also gets to fuck my asshole."

Johns hand was still stroking my cock but he gripped hard at the thought of finally fucking his mother in the ass. Every since she woke him up the week before, John had done everything sexually to his mother that he could think of. When his dad caught him getting head, he smiled and whipped out his own cock. Feeling his son should know to please women AND men, he taught his son the fine art of cocksucking. While he still used his teeth too much, John was starting to become really good, and could get his father off in only 9 minutes.

So with all this training and sex, the only thing Brigit refused her son was her perfect ass. She taunted him with it but told him, he had to EARN it. This was his chance. Realizing he could stack the deck against me, since I had never given head, he smirked and stroked me softer than before. I, on the other hand, was speechless.

Speechless gave way to lust as Mike unzipped his fly and took out his beautiful 9 inch cock. I forgot all about Brigit and became consumed with Mike's penis.

"Since this is his first time, we'll time Mark first." He pulled out a stop watch and I fell to my knees. I didn't even feel his hand on the back of my head or notice the world around me. All I could see was his cock. I kissed the tip and before I knew what was happening, I opened my mouth and let him push his rock hard penis in. As my tongue tickled the underside of his head, I realized I was lusting not after just the tip, but the whole thing. It wasn't until years later, when I learned the term Deep Throating, that I knew what I had done. I relaxed the back of my throat, only because I wanted his whole penis in me. Mike realized it too.

"Mark, ohhh, It's almost...all...the...way...in, ugh!" Mike said, grabbing the back of my head and fucking my mouth. I felt my tongue graze his balls and my nose hit his stomach and I felt very full. I released two inches of his cock from my throat and dove back down. It felt so big in me and I kept bobbing down to the root until it felt like it was swelling and Mike grabbed my face and buried his penis deeper than ever before and I felt him cum.

"Four minutes and eighteen seconds!" Brigit said. Her left hand holding the stop watch and her right hand jerking off her son. She stopped a few times to lick his pre-cum from her fingers. He finally started to shake and I knew he was about to cum. Brigit realized it to, and dove onto his prick, just in time to get a facial from her adoring son. She left his cum where it hit her and said, "Your turn, John" and we switched places. As he past me, he bent over and licked the precum from my cock.

"Good job," he said licking his lips.

I walked up to Brigit and she smiled. "You are very good at that, but wait until your cock is in my mouth. Then you will learn what good is." She reached out and touched my cock and I came all over her hand. "Don't worry, your best friend did the same thing the first time." She said licking her fingers.

By this point, Mike was hard again and John was hungrily licking his lips.

"On your mark, get set......"

Read Part two if you want to know how it ends!