MILF Next Door

Story Info
Guy gets caught watching his neighbor and so she fucks him.
2.3k words
4.32
129.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rmcbar
Rmcbar
168 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18. PLEASE ENJOY.

***

She is my neighbour's wife. Her name is Mrs. Harrison. She is tall, tan and sexy looking. She is in her late 30s - I think she might be 38 or 39 - but still she has amazing tits - I would say very full Ds - which she proudly displays in thin strap bikinis. Her ass is amazing too - I love to watch it wiggle when she does yoga in tight leggings. I have always dreamed of fucking her.

Since my bedroom is facing her house I have been so lucky a few times to have caught her naked or even masturbating in her garden when she thought she was alone and no one could see her. Once during a particularly lucky night I saw her fucking her husband, her boobs were bouncing and she was moaning so loudly I could catch some of her moans, especially when she came.

During many of these days and nights I took hundreds of photos and so when she when she wasn't promenading her gorgeous body under my window I used these instead.

Today, though, is another one of those lucky days. Her husband has left in the morning for a couple of days judging by his suitcase and she was already bored as she now lies in her garden chair, the panties of her bikini pulled aside and she is fingering her pussy without shame. My parents aren't home and so I can be in their bedroom which has better view of our neighbour's garden.

I'm naked too and I'm jerking off watching her. One of her hands is hard-fucking her pussy while the other is fondling her massive tits. I'm imagining those are my hands. I on the other hand am jerking off with both of my hands to cover the entirety of my length. I let her set the pace and so when she starts fingering faster and faster I follow her lead.

In no time she is shaking and coming to an orgasm. I'm jerking off as fast as I can to catch up with her but I can't because after all those years of watching her whole afternoons I trained to be able to last at least an hour (my girlfriend loves it). Meanwhile she's pushing herself over the edge of the next orgasm.

When she stopped shaking she let go of her pussy and laid there panting. Suddenly she looked up and I almost jumped away from the window. She couldn't see me. I'm sure of that. With the utmost caution I approach the window to be really sure. Of course, she didn't see me. She's now returned to sunbathing. I'm not risking that again, though.

I don't wanna screw this up for myself and so I'll have to finish over something from my archive. I open a video recording. It's from the night I've told you about. Her silhouette on the video is bouncing on her husband's cock.

Just from time to time I check on her through the blinds. But the second time she's not there. She's probably gone inside not get sunburnt.

I continue watching her secret sex tape and I feel I'm getting close to cumming when someone rings the doorbell. Fuck them, I think, and continue - they can wait. But the bell rings again and again and again. "For fuck sake." I yell when I have to stand up and go downstairs check who's behind the door, so close to getting off.

On the way down, I check myself in the mirror to see if I'm not looking suspicious. I reach the door accompanied by the constant ringing. I sigh and open the door.

"Mrs. Harrison." I almost shriek. She's standing there only in almost see-through crop top and black leggings. "Hello, Daniel." My heart is beating so hard I can almost hear it. "Are your parents home?" She asks like nothing. "Nn -ehm - ehm - no they're not - Mrs. Harrison." I manage to stutter out. "Good" she smirks to herself. "Can I come in." She says already stepping into my house. "Of - Of course." I answer as I have to move out of her way.

"Daniel... Did you know our twins absolutely adore you." She exclaims.

"I had no idea that Emily and Amanda liked me that's really ... flattering, I guess. I mean they are gorgeous girls."

"Aren't they. But don't tell them I told you."

"No of course I won't tell living soul." I'm getting a little calmer. "What brings you here?"

"'Well, I need help with something and I thought you might be able to help me."

It really doesn't seem like she's here because she saw me. It's hard not to look at her huge tits that are hidden from me just beyond a thin layer of fabric. I think I can see her nipples - erect.

"Daniel!" I must have stopped listening while staring at her breasts.

"Yes, yes? Yeah, -ehm - what was it that you needed help with, Mrs. Harrison?"

"Well - come here sit -" she leads me into our living room and onto the sofa. "- look Daniel, I know you are young and full of hormones and I'm sure nice boy like you has plenty girls to choose from and that's why I have this little concern."

Oh-oh this doesn't sound very well.

"As you may know I love to sunbathe in my garden and today when I was - sunbathing I noticed something - disturbing."

"Mrs. Harrison I'm so sorry I just noticed that you were -- sunbathing and I couldn't help myself and I had to watch for a while." My cock starts growing just from a mention of what she's been doing earlier.

Then she grabs my cock and starts stroking it over my shorts.

"Are you some kind of pervert." she asks and squeezes me. I shake my head 'No'.

"No? Well, I think you are, because only perverts spy on women." she squeezes some more and starts stroking faster. "And perverts should be punished, don't you think." I don't know what to say but I don't have to say anything.

"Take off all your clothes." she orders and I keep on staring at her, completely dumbfounded. "Now!" she yells "Or I'm calling police."

"Please no, I - I..." is all I can manage.

"You'll have to plead way more than that, you're gonna have to undo all the wrong you've done, boy. Now get naked!" I finally obey and get naked, covering my boner with both my hands.

"No, no, no let me see." she raises her leg, with now bare feet and gently pushes my hands away, I give in. I stand in front of her with raging hard on and she licks her lips.

"On your knees." I lower myself to the ground. "Kiss my feet." I look up into her eyes and she just coldly nods.

And so, I start kissing her feet. She has beautiful feet but I'd much rather be kissing other parts of her body. I kiss her toes, one at a time, then I slowly move to her soles and she starts moaning and one of her hands goes down to her crotch where she starts massaging her clit over the fabric of her leggings.

When she had her feet enough worshiped she stops me, then she lifts her legs up in the air and reveals her perfect ass underneath - she's not wearing any panties. My jaw drops and my dick starts throbbing.

She throws the leggings away and takes off her top revealing those huge tits I've always dreamed of.

When she's completely naked, she leans back into the sofa and spreads her legs as I finally can see her delicious looking snatch. "Come here." she says lustfully and I happily obey.

When I come close enough she grabs me by my hair and thrusts my face into her pussy and I start licking and kissing and sucking. She starts moaning and grinding her hips against my face. I do my best and in no time, she starts panting and groaning. Then suddenly she let's go of me and starts furiously fingering herself and playing with her clit at the same time.

Then she lets out one final moan and her body starts bucking uncontrollably. She motions for me come closer and so I do. When I'm close enough she grabs me by my dick and guides me inside of herself and I start thrusting viciously into her and when her orgasm gets even more intense, she pushes me away and starts squirting, drenching me in her juices.

When the pleasure completely subsides, she sits up and grins at me. "Now's your turn."

She spits between her tits. "Come here." I go and she squeezes her tits around my dick. "Fuck them!" she orders. I fuck her tits and she licks the tip of my dick every time it pops up.

I feel myself getting close to the edge and so I pull out and sit down for her to straddle me. She sits on my lap facing me and she kisses me deeply as she guides my cock into her. She rides me and moans into my mouth doing that. I lift my hands to her amazing chest and start playing with those breasts. When she pulls away from the long kiss she simply begs: "Suck them."

And I do I lick the whole breasts and then alternate between sucking on each one of her nipples. Meanwhile she rides me into her next orgasm, her toned ass slapping on my lap. As I feel her tightening around me I let one of my hands drop to her pussy and rub her clit, which pushes her over the edge.

She thrusts her head back; her mouth opens in inaudible scream of pleasure. I have to fight myself not to cum right now. "I'm about to cum." I warn her.

"Don't, not yet I'm not finished with you." I clench my fists as her pussy finally stops spasming.

She gets of me kneels on the ground. "Take me from the back." I'm happy to obey, even though I'm going to probably cum in no time.

"And don't cum, I forbid it. Cum and I'm telling you forced me to do this." I have no other option than fucking her till she's satisfied.

She sticks her perfectly round ass out for me as I position myself behind her. "Spank me and fuck me hard." I can't say no this proposition. I thrust my full length into her holding onto her hips. "Spank me!" I almost forgot. Slap, slap. Her bubble butt shines red where my hand landed and she keeps on moaning.

She lay her head on the ground only her ass is up, with her hands spreading her ass cheeks. I slap her bottom some more and she squeals. I have caught second breath the urge to cum is gone, for now.

Slapping her ass, I get an idea. "I thought you wouldn't try it there." She says as I push my thumb into her asshole. "More, more, fuck me HARDER! FUCK!" I do what I can to fuck her as hard as I can. When her ass gets used to my thumb I exchange it for two fingers.

"YES! YES! YES! Fuck me! FUCK me good!" To get better grip I grab a fistful of her hair and pull her up. "Oh yes!" she whimpers.

"I'M cu-" she cannot even finish it as the third orgasm takes over and she starts once again thrusting her hips and with them her whole body. I let go of her hair and she lands on her hands now again on all four.

I add third finger into her butt. "Yeeeeah" she cheers but suddenly I pull my dick out of her. "Nooo!" my fingers are now the only things n her and she starts fucking herself on them furiously. Her unfulfilled orgasm slowly fades away as I grab her by her hair again and drive my fingers in and out of her at a frantic pace.

"YES! YES! DON'T STOP NOW! MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME -- AAAA" She reaches under herself to finger herself to an even stronger orgasm. Finally, she tenses completely and starts moaning rapidly. I thrust my fingers into her anal for the last time and she begins squirting.

I let go of her completely and just lower my face behind her squirting pussy and let her shower me with her juices, lapping on those that get into my mouth.

She lays on the ground panting, barely catching breath, in her own juices.

I roll her over and straddle her as she understandingly pushes her breasts together for me to fuck them.

It doesn't take me long and I start cumming huge ropes of jizz. She opens her mouth to catch some of my cm on her tongue. "You're yummy, Mhmmm, cum form me."

When I'm finished she gives me one last suck. She's a complete mess, she has cum all over her bust, her face and even some in her hair.

She licks all the cum she can get with her tongue the rest she lets be as she starts putting on clothes. Her top immediately soaking wet with my cum whereas her legging are wet from her own pussy juices.

"Good boy, this is gonna stay our secret. But I think I'm not finished with you."

"Thank you, ma'am" I answer as she's standing over me.

"Feel free to watch me, I'm gonna get naked for you more from now on."

"Thank you."

"But if I see you looking at my daughters, you're gonna be in trouble, big one. UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"Good, see ya."

I watch as she gives one final squeeze to her well-fucked as she walks away. My dick is hard again.

Rmcbar
Rmcbar
168 Followers