MILF Prostitute - My First Night

Story Info
MILF starts new career as a prostitute.
2.6k words
4.11
76.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melmilf
Melmilf
7 Followers

Let me tell you a bit about myself before I detail my first true paid whore experience.

I am a 45 year old bi sub slut mother of two. I was introduced into the lifestyle 17 years ago by my ex-husband.

We were a regular couple in the St. Louis suburbs..and I was true soccer mom. I had one child and my ex decided it was time for me to explore a kinkier side.

I was given a boob job and then was encouraged (forced) to expose myself and eventually was put on the 'amateur' stage at a local strip club. I protested but it did not matter.

My ex then had me service his friends. First...orally....then vaginally. Then we progressed to swingers parties and a few of his special clients.

His ultimate degradation was when he had me watch him fuck his new girlfriend and then had me clean them both up. My first taste of pussy...and not my last. I was fully humiliated and broken.

As time progressed, I learned to enjoy and eventually loved kinkier sex with men and women.

However, we did divorce about 10 years ago and I have served several Mistresses and Dom couples.

So...what happened to bring me to the paid sex lifestyle?

I have a friend....a boyfriend....who has been encouraging me to do something I love for a living.

We have talked about several options...as I am in the healthcare field...but nothing seemed to appeal to me until he said "What do you love to do more than anything else?" I responded "SEX!"

Thus, we have been looking into several 'new' options.....stripping, modeling, movies and escorting.

I am 45...in good shape...but not sure I would have a very long career modeling or in movies...so I am starting with escorting.

My boyfriend has arranged tonight's encounter with (2) professors. A married couple from a prominent University nearby.

Dr. Joel (Psychologist) and Dr. Carla (Sociologist) told him that they needed a hooker for some social study they were conducting..and for their personal enjoyment.

Joel is 54...a little overweight with big hands...nice size cock...losing his hair..but smart.

Carla is 52...brunett – 5'5"in good shape...admitted bisexual....does not shave her pussy and had some heavy 38C breasts that sag toward her stomach but is very sexy and in charge.

I was told to dress like a social acceptable whore. Slut heels...thick and black. A short tight skirt with no hose. A thin black thong and a butt plug. I was to make sure I was shaved clean...which I always am.

A thin white top and no bra...but I was to put tape over my thick nipples.

My boyfriend drove me to their very nice house not too far from campus. He introduced me..not as his girlfriend but as an escort named 'Mel".

He had a drink with us as we got acquainted but did not want to intrude on their two hours of paid services.

Once he left, Joel and Carla made me another drink and asked me to tell them how I got to be a hooker. I told them part of my story and made up the other part so they believed I have been a hooker for the past 10 years. They asked me what clients liked and what I enjoyed about my job.

They turned on some music and asked me to get up and dance for them.

Carla joined me shortly and started to remove my clothes until I was in heels and thong. She caressed by body and kissed me as we danced.

She then started to get a bit rougher, squeezing and slapping my ass and tits. She kissed me then pushed me a way and slapped my face. She asked me again if I liked being a whore? I nodded and responded 'Yes".

She then took hold of the duct tape on my nipples and pulled each one off quickly....shooting pain and humiliation through my body. They both laughed as I yelped and grabbed my tits.

She slapped me again and told me to not cover my tits.

Carla kissed them softly then squeezed them very hard and sucked my nipples. They are naturally thick and hard when aroused. She bit my nipples until I begged her to stop.

She told me to give her husband a private dance. Which I was happy to do. I startled him and rubbed my tits in his face as he groped and squeezed my ass.

He had a belly my I could feel his thick cock as well...and I love to serve and get a response.

His fingers found my plug and started push it in deeper....then pull it out and push it back in. He loved the reaction he was getting from me. My moaning and squealing.

He laughed and so did Carla....knowing they were pushing the buttons of their new found hooker.

Carla had stripped down and was behind me rubbing her tits on my back and whispering how she was going to abuse me and fuck me before her hubby got his chance.

She was not in perfect shape but very hot for a mature dominant woman.

Carla told me to get up off her hubby and remove my thong. I stood their nude with a butt plug in and she told me to put my hands above my head.

She walked around me in her heels as they clicked against the hardwood floor. She told me the plan for the night. As part of the 'study' they were each going to use me individually. They were both going to abuse me and fuck me. They agreed earlier that Carla had me for 30 minutes first. She asked Joel to leave the room. I was not sure of her abuse and was getting a little nervous as I stood their fully exposed.

She came face to face with me and ran her hands up and down my body. She kissed me and squeezed my ass. She then slapped my ass...progressively harder until I reacted to the sting. She chuckled and said 'good girl.. now we know how much pain you can take'

She slapped me on the face and then slapped my tits. She sucked my tits again and asked if I like pain. I responded 'Yes, Miss...some pain."

She bit into my nipples until I squirmed and begged her to stop. She did and said "sorry.'

Then she slapped my thighs and said..."spread the legs"

I did as I was told....and she took a full swing with her bare palm and slapped my bald pussy. I literally jumped off the ground and scream.

Carla laughed and said 'Oh, did that hurt slut?'

Carla then told me she wanted to inspect me and told me to kneel on their couch with my ass facing her. She wanted my head to hand over the back and then to take my hands and spread my ass cheeks so she can inspect my holes. When I did this my butt plug popped out.

She put her hand on my back and asked 'did I say to let the plug fall out?"

I responded quickly with a 'no Miss'

She said 'too bad!" and then started a 10 swat assault on my ass. It was hard...it hurt and made my eyes water.

She then took the plug and slammed it into my ass and I let out a loud scream and jumped up on the couch.

Carla laughed again and said "I figured a whore like you would be used to this behavior."

Little did she know I was really just a slut mom.

Carla then asked me to help her into her harness with her strap-on. As I helped her she told me that she wanted to help loosen me up for Joel. He has a big cock and will use all three holes.

She had me first kneel and suck 'her cock'...and she made me gag on it until I was choking and my eyes were tearing up.

Once she was satisfied with that she told me to get on the couch.."Ass up!"

She grabbed my hips and pressed her 'black cock' strap-on into my wet pussy and started pumping.

Carla started telling me how much she loved to fuck women and fucking a whore was a special treat.

She pulled my plug and threw it on the floor then stuck her thumb up my ass as she worked me over.

I was started to moan and enjoy this rhythm when she stopped and said "Don't you fucking cum, you whore. You are here to serve me!"

Her comment turned me on even more but I worked hard not to cum.

She continued to plow my pussy and in a few minutes she was starting to orgasm and pulled my hair and calling me a 'nasty whore'. I bit my lip and came as quietly as I could.

Carla got up and went to get a water. She came back and handed me one. I drank some and realized we were both sweating. She then said it was time to 'fuck my ass' and started to line up the tip with my asshole. I knew I was not ready for this and needed lube but was afraid to ask.

Instead, I felt the quick sting of a whip on my ass. When she went for the water she returned with a riding crop....but since my back was to her I did not see it.

I yelped and she laughed. Carla told me that she wanted to leave a few marks for her next client to see what a 'pain whore' I was.

She whipped me about 8 times and left several marks across my ass.

I hear her unhook the harness and I continued to kneel over the couch. My face was warm and red and my eyes watered from the abuse.

Carla walked across the room and sat down. She called to me to climb off the couch and crawl to her.

She looked very nice in this leather chair with her heels on and legs spread. I could see she was wet from a short distance and could smell her sex.

She told me that we had about 10 minutes left and she needed to cum again and that I was to lick her cunt and make her orgasm.

I went to work on her pussy with the chestnut pubes. She did not smell very good but I loved to be down their hearing her moan as I licked and sucked on her clit.

Carla had her hand on the back of my head pulling my hair as I was on all fours in heels.

She took my head and rubbed her cunt on my entire face making it wet and covered in her juice.

I could tell she was about to coming and she started to buck her hips and held my face tight to her pussy.

She moaned and squirted a little and rubbed my face in it.

Carla sighed and fell back in the chair. She was done and she told me that I did a nice job.

Carla yelled for Joel who came into the room...naked and hard.

Carla stood and kissed him telling him what a wonderful slut I am.

She pulled my hair until I stood and told Joel to smell my face. He did and said my face smelled like his skank's pussy.

He laughed and told me to go wash my face. I did as I was told and returned with Miss Carla and a tube of mascara. She told me that Joel loves to see a good slut gag and have mascara running down their face so she loaded up on my eyes.

Carla kissed me and said good luck then threw me a tube of lubricant. I quickly lubed and finger and rubbed my asshole.

Joel called me over and made me stand in front of him. He ordered my hands behind my back and held them as he kissed me and squeezed my ass. I could feel the welts from the crop and the burn as he handled my ass.

He looked me in the eyes as he fingered my cunt. His fingers were thick and two of them seemed to fill me up...and they felt good!

He whispered in my ear 'I know you like this but don't cum too soon!"

Joel pushed me to my knees and told me to deep throat him. I did the best I could as he was thick.

He pushed it down my throat and held my head as I gagged. He repeated this over and over until I was crying and gagging on my own spit. I had to push away a few times and cough to spit up and clear my throat. He told me to look at him and said 'beautiful!' as the mascara ran down my face and he stroked his hard cock.

After about 15 minutes of my throat torture he sat on the couch and had me mount him. He was thick and hard as I slowly worked my way on to him. He stretched me a little and it made me think..this is what a prostitute was built to do...and I was doing it...and LOVING it!

He sucked hard on my fake tits and I got into a steady flow on his cock. He told me to stop after a few minutes as he wanted to cum in my ass. I got off of him and straddled the arm of the couch so I was high enough for him to insert into my ass cleanly.

He stuck his middle finger in my mouth and took my spit to my asshole as he worked his finger in. He was gentle and it felt nice.

He lined up his bulbous head and eased into my ass as I whimpered and took a deep breath. WOW...he was bigger than I thought.

I moaned and whined and saw into my ass taking the pain and the pleasure.

I became more and more aware that I was made to be whore...and I think I would like my new career.

Joel started to push harder and announced he was about to cum. As he filled my ass I started to orgasm and he could feel me shutter under him.

He withdrew from me and told me to spread my cheeks so he could see his cum ooze out. I told being told to spread. He then stuck a finger in my ass and told me to taste. I did. It was a pungent mix of sweat, cum and ass juice.

Carla walked in to observe this and smiled. She too wanted to feed me his cum and told me to suck his cock clean.

I knelt and did as I was told. It was the final humiliation....or so I thought.

Carla had me squat over a bowl and push Joel's cum out. She took the bowl...poured in some champagne and handed me the 'slut cocktail' to consume...and she took a sip too!

After doing so.....Carla suggested a quick shower..and the three of us hopped in cleaning and caressing each other.

I kissed them both deeply and they both thanked me for a wonderful night.

After we dried and dressed my boyfriend showed up to pick me up. Joel and Carla told him I was a very good girl and handed him $500 for my services.

My first night as a paid whore was a wonderful experience. I was well used and loved it all.

Kisses, mel

Melmilf
Melmilf
7 Followers