MILF Submissive the Beginning

Story Info
Submissive, slut, turned MILF.
2.6k words
3.94
72.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How do I start my journey in this true story.

I was an unhappily married woman a year ago. I had been married for 17 years and my daughter born out of wedlock was just 17.

I had discovered for the past year my husband was less than faithful to me. My oath to be a faithful married woman legit even with the suspicion of her husband travels were more than just business.

One day as I was cooking in the kitchen, he was on his computer playing a social media game which he had been visiting for quite some time. I thought good relaxation for him as it seemed to make him happy. Then one day he asked me for a pen and paper. I watched him as he wrote down a name and time. It wasn't for me to question as I had complete trust in him.

So after a couple of weekends of his incessant compulsion of his computer I became curious as to what was happening. My daughter who was already involved in social media and though my listening discovered chat rooms existed.

I looked at my husband so engrossed in his world I sitting across from him at the table asked my daughter quietly to introduce me to chat rooms. She was more than happy to oblige. she googled and there it was a free chat room. No kidding the binging was loud after I signed in as a guest. I looked up and saw my husband just in his own world. I thought it amusing until the subject matter for the inquisitive became apparent to me. And there I was being exposed to the same. I knew then what my husband was up to.

I learned how to keep it secret and delved into the underworld. Intrigue and curiosity got the best of me I was an open book to the seductions of the internet.

Then I met.. My now Sir... I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I said to this charming man I hardly knew that I wanted to be his, to serve him.. to be a slut. Why did I say it? I was needing something anything to escape the life I had lived for so long. Being less than in a lifeless marriage I thought would be an exciting fantasy. Something I wanted for real life but how could this be real? I would play and keep my wits and stay safe.

Little did I know that the Sir I was talking with was in fact a Dom in real life. He was a Sir no games about it. He dutifully kept in touch with me slowly training my mind and body with such finesse I hadn't realized his methods of grooming me into an unconditional submissive. He would listen and speak lull me into a love I have for him now and still. He conditioned my mind and body to his will. I found myself camming and sending him my most intimate pictures and deepest thoughts.

My husband totally unaware as he was in deep with his own desires of reality not noticing that I also was disappearing from his life, consumed with his own. Neither one of us wanted to acknowledge each other due to the erotic fun of our discoveries.

Through my training I discovered my self worth believe it or not. My need to serve and fulfill a purpose now poured onto a stranger named Sir. I felt whole and complete with him. He listened to my woes and comforted me during many rough patches. He counseled me when I was in my deepest grief. I adore my Sir. I would do anything for him. He opened my eyes to so many things that I was to naive to see on my own.

I know he was training me as he was very upfront about his purpose for being a Dom. He adores me yet has his purpose. His own fulfillment is still undergoing I am unsure if I can do what it is that he requires of me. But that is another story.

Well here we go with the MILF Submissive. How did I get here...

During my training with sir, he was asking of me things for a young man and woman. He wanted to make me a slut for him. To bring out the sexy courage in me to exude for him. His training methods would include me wearing no bra, for which my tits are way to big for that in my opinion but he taught me to be beautiful. I was instructed to flirt and interact with strangers in toy stores, department stores, anywhere I was in public. I chose to first travel to other cities to encounter such exhibitions and I would report back to him. He found it amusing that I had discovered a new world in which he knew was already there.

Like a time I went lingerie shopping and a woman wanted to help me. It was a department store not only for intimates but clothing. I found myself in the changing room with her in a very tight space. I was intrigued myself that this woman helping me could blush so under my slutty seduction. She helped me undress as well as dress. I could have had her but yet was hesitant in doing so staying reserved. Of course I did report back of my behavior. My Sir was understanding but telling me to push my limitations more. After each report I would be seduced by Sir, played on the phone with him, as he instructed me to fondle my breasts repeatedly, Hard play on my nips as I was to stroke and pull pleasure. Then with each word from him my kitty as he calls it was conditioned for him, wet and wanting. I would wait for instruction until the sweet feeling of my fingers were allowed to touch. He would have me press the outside before even being allowed to touch my clit, then fill my kitty only for a moment. He repeated this process of training many times. He had me taste my own sweet juices, fondle my nipples, and repeat the words he wanted to hear. Yes his methodical training conditioned me to a sweet release of ultimate pleasure.

His every word now, instantly makes my body want and prepare for his instruction. My kitty saturates with need and my nips and mind harden with just the sounds of his voice.

His instructions for his slut to find a woman to play with part of his need for me to be happy here as he is long distance. I had become a total Slut submissive for my sir. Reporting every flirtatious encounter as I ensued seducing women, strangers. I was amazed of the power that he had taught me. I had women tripping over themselves to be with me. Inviting me to after work bars. I bought toys and the women giggled when I spoke to them. The sexual erotica overwhelming to me yet so intriguing, I refrained it to just a flirt. Reporting to Sir the events for the day. He pushed every social limit there is for me. Believe me he is stern yet kind as I adore him I wouldn't walk away from a task and yet I enjoyed the tease of him and making his cock hard with my tales. After all his pleasure is mine also. I live to serve him and make him happy within my limits and his testing and edging me forward.

Fast forward a year and a half of endless teasing and my wet pussy and Sirs hard cock.

My self esteem and youth restored by the endless training I had been gifted by sir had taken the ten years of humdrum housewife to a confident and sexy slut. I was different saw myself as the woman I am and needed to be. Then came the task of pursuing a young man. I had mentioned that some young men had noticed me during my outings and my tasks. At one brief time he had given me permission to flirt and suck cock even. I was at the point I would do just about whatever I asked. I know the condition was to do first then talk and adjust as he saw fit. I hadn't realized he had fallen in love with me at that time.

By strange coincidence I was with my daughter when a message from a young man I had friended without knowing him personally popped up on chat. I did know his father from years before and well honestly I accepted his friend request because of my crush I had on his dad. But anyway he messaged me one evening. We talked for a couple of days on end. He even sent me a picture of himself in the mirror of his bathroom. I was taken back but in my slut phase flirted with the young man and the idea of him. Sir did tell me to find and flirt with a young man after all. The young man 23 at the time and I double his age thought how could this be happening. The next thing I knew the young man and I were to meet. He pulled to the parking lot one evening when my husband was away on a business trip. It was late about 11 pm and I walked to see him. I got into his car and he pulled away with me in it. I didn't hardly know him at all I couldn't believe what I was doing but yet my body and mind were responding to the slut in me. I couldn't control myself or my actions. I needed to be the slut I was trained to be. My Sir running my head and my tasks and my training surfaced.

I had him pull into a recluse location still visible from the road but yet hidden. It was exciting the chance to be caught yet secure to continue.

He shut off the car and looked at me. We together reached for a kiss. (not really a good kiss due to his inexperience I had thought at the time) He kept his tongue ridged and stuck out. I awkwardly sucked on it like a cock. Exactly what I was thinking at the time. It was my first kiss outside the marriage. I had the thoughts of my Sir in my head and my slut coming out. My body aching and my mind fatigued from failed tasks that never seemed to quench my Sir or myself. I was going to do this right. The slut was going to come out.

I sucked on this young mans tongue, felt him paw at my breasts, pull on my shirt as my hard nips trained felt as if they would pop off my body. My conditioned moans of being a slut for sir escaping in freedom to his ears only exciting him more. I reveled in this young mans body his small taught nips, his tight six pack abs, and his bulging cock with the traveling of my touches. Then it happened he grabbed the back of my hair took it full in his hand and pulled.

This young man I was playing with just to test the limits turned into a man before my eyes. I stopped and looked at him in amazement as he said "you are a dirty girl aren't you."

OMG how did he know that. I had never seen this person before. my only response was, "yes I am a dirty girl."

With that he undid his pants before my eyes and jetted his hard cock out in front of my face. my hair still in his hand he lowered my head down. I felt instantly a surge to suck. I have always had an oral fixation and here was this 23 year olds hard cock and his hand in my hair sending such a feeling of need and want for him. Sir in my mind as the person I was sucking in my mind. I so want to suck Sir's cock so in my mind I transformed this man into him. I enjoyed taking him deep into my throat. (I am not a deep throat kind of person) This was my first. I was voracious in my sucking and tonguing, stroking and gagging. yes I was gagging but I liked it. his hand pulling and pushing my head faster and farther saying "you are a dirty girl." I came up for air after a gag long enough to say " yes I am a dirty girl and if you pull my hair harder I will suck you harder." Oh he did. Before I knew it he had obtained a better grip and even smacked my ass which was up in the air as I was on my knees in the seat over the council to get a good hold of his cock with my mouth.

I was sucking with his hand pressing and pulling my hair and head rapidly when he shot cum deep into my throat. Yes he did it, I also am not one to ever swallow. It was down my throat before I knew it as he shoved his cock deep. I felt a foam as he pulled from my throat to my tongue. It tasted foamy and sweet yet as I have not tasted cum in over 20 years there was a brief gag with the final swallow. I was quite proud that I swallowed jiz without throwing up. I was a slut then I knew it. Not only a slut but a MILF.

He didn't mince words and we didn't talk afterwards. He just started the car and drove me back to where he picked me up. He wanted to give me a kiss goodbye but I just smiled and got out. I watched him drive away.

I was so happy that I completed a task and in my mind I gave Sir the best blow job of his life.

The next day when I spoke with Sir I told him about the experience. Needless to say I hurt my Sir, and my heart fell. He didn't seem to remember at the time my task to tease young men and push the limits. God at that point I was a sickened saddened slut. The last person on earth I would ever betray was him, I love him. But also on that note I was following a task that was given to me. He did forgive me after a while he had come to realize that he had tasked me to that but sent me back to women.

That is the first time I discovered the excitement of a sting on my ass as well as being physically controlled. I was elated at that thought also.

But strangely enough I was intrigued with this young man who dominated me at age 23 it was mild but I knew this is not a coincidence. Would there be more in my journey, would I see this young man again. Sir said I would and well... Sir is always right.

But my next tasks were to find a woman.

That is the background story for my journey, And The slut in me has encountered many more since then.

I have found Sir to be the Dom I love, but also have become a submissive to the young man I mentioned.

How did I get here? It is an incredible journey and it is still going.

I do love you Sir xx but as you say now I am a slut.