MILF Wife Becomes Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was close enough to get to quick and also far enough away to escape any suspicion of having over heard them in the living room. I was there in less than 30 seconds just as I heard her coming up the stairs from the garage. Settling onto the couch I made as if I were out as I heard to her reach the top stair and pause. I could almost imagine what she was doing, standing there looking confused and worried. I then let out just enough of a snore so she could hear it. She gasped in relief and made her way into the den. She walked to the back of the couch and looked over the back to spy me curled up under the blanket. I heard her laugh under her breath and then leave...only to come back with a heavier blanket and cover me with it.

It was then I decided to start and come awake, acting the part of a tired soul...quite convincingly, "Hey you. I didn't really know what your plans were so I came out here."

She sat on the couch in front of me, smiled and stroked my face gently. "You really don't mind that I want this?" she asked sounding genuinely surprised.

I shook my head as I yawned. "No, my jealousy burned up long ago. I knew you wanted this, I knew who you wanted to do this with. I figured that whether or not I gave you my consent something would have happened between you two one way or the other, eventually. So, I gave you the option, provided we keep it above board and open between the three of us." Laurie's face was in shadows because the room was dark but I could hear her gasp as she put a hand to her face. It was then I pretended to notice the robe. "Am I to assume you have, um..already...?" I did not finish the sentence.

She let out a half laugh-sob and nodded. "W-we went to mom's apartment, just to talk and to remember her. We started talking while sitting on her bed, holding hands. Next thing I knew my panties were off...a-a-and, we kissed...and I let his fingers ...take care of things...if you know what I mean. After that...we started talking again...but we decided we needed to get back to the guest before we were missed. Only we never got past moms kitchen, where things got hot and heavy...and we then went back into the bedroom...and...and...um...and made love to each other like we used to do. Before we knew it time had caught up to us. It was then we came up again to find everyone gone and you missing.' She stroked my face again. I came looking to make sure I could, well take it into our bedroom. Richard...it has been so long since I've felt this way. I-I...I would like to keep seeing him...if you wouldn't mind."

Of course I already knew of her comment of having been with him already and I was about to ask her about it when she rolled in to kiss me. "Remember that time Greg came over, the day you were cleaning up the yard?' I nodded. She kissed me again 'Well...when you were in the shower, we..um...he and I, I mean...found ourselves caught up in a moment of sudden passion where I let him have me in the living room. I don't know what got into us that day...but the house was empty...and you were going to be a while so one thing led to another and I found myself with my shorts off and Greg tearing my panties off...and well.....it felt nice. I knew then that I wanted him only I wasn't sure if you were going to be okay with it. After mom died, I figured if I didn't go for it I'd never truly know."

I sat up a bit, yawned, and kissed her. "Well, I figured something might happen eventually so you simply jumped the gun. That will cost you a blow job sometime in the near future."

She laughed softly with relief and kissed me again. "Deal" is all she said and then got up to leave. I watched her walk to the bedroom door, look back, smile and then open it, stepped through then closed it behind her. In the dark of the night I could hear the lock being set. I threw off the blanket got my shoes on found my jacket and headed up stairs to the deck. We had an access stair to the roof for sweeping off the roof of pine needles. I used this to get onto the roof, quietly moving to the sky light.

Now, I had to be careful because I did not want my wife to know I was peeking. I had already seen them in action, twice. So I was curious what kind of mischief they'd get into in our bed. When I got into position it didn't take long before I spied my wife who was wearing one of my dress shirts and nothing else crawl into bed between the sheets. They had fucked twice that I was personally aware, and had already witnessed. Greg was wearing boxers when he crawled into bed with my wife. They fell to sleep in each other's arms. I went back to my couch and slept for a few hours.

It was in the early hours around 4:30am that I heard them. They were talking, laughing and kissing. My hearing is pretty good considering. So I again got up and headed for the deck. I was at the sky light in a flash. One of the lights was on and I saw Greg laying on his back naked as my wife, who was also naked, was sucking his cock. I witnessed, perhaps the first time my wife deep throated him. This made me suspect that she had been sucking his cock for a while longer than just the past day. I already knew of the fact they'd been together less than a year earlier, but I know suspected that it had not been an isolated incident. My wife was taking his cock like a champ. Her left hand was cupping his balls and rolling them in her fingers like they were Vegas dice and her mouth was engulfing his cock expertly. As I leaned on my elbow I heard him say "God...what a way to wake up." My wife simply reached for his hand and held his as she continued. What happened next was truly astounding because I'd heard her say that she wasn't ready to swallow but as it became obvious that he was about to cum...my wife, instead of pulling off of him quickened her pace...and as he arched himself back biting into a pillow...my wife took his entire length down her throat as he clearly released his load down her throat as his hips bucked against her lips.

Greg looked down at my wife in genuine astonishment. "Y-you swallowed? You haven't done that...ever!" he said.

Laurie my wife looked up after pulling off of his shaft. "Yeah, I know. I figured it was time to get off my high horse and at least give it a shot. As long as your cock in in my throat I don't mind it. I could get used to this. Besides, now that you've cum...you can fuck me doggy style for a while so I can really enjoy it...I love feeling your cock like that...only you never last long enough unless you've already cum"

He smiled at her and rolled out of bed. I was surprised to find him still hard. "Damn' I thought. 'I need to figure out what vitamins he was taking to stay hard like that." As I thought this my wife got up on her knees and reached the head board. Greg crawled in behind her an buried his cock into my wife and started to rotate his hips side to side and then began a slow, easy grinding fuck session. My wife once he was fully engaged released the head board and then grasped a pillow and hugged it to her as she enjoyed his cock sliding in and out...side to side as they ground their hips together. My wife came several times, of course biting into a pillow to avoid anyone hearing her. Then after a while Greg, was ready to cum again as well. This time he took charge and held onto her waist and fucked her hard the sound of their skin clearly heard by me...from the vantage point on roof through the window. This meant that they were now clearly heard inside the house. It was nearly 5:30am when this occurred so I decided to go inside to run interference if by chance my kids were awakened by the noise.

I descended the stair which terminated less than 5 feet from our bedroom door. The sound of their skin coming together was easily heard from the top of the stair as was my wife's passionate expressions of "Ohhh yeah baby...fuck my pussy...Oh God...Oh God...fuck me like you used to and fill me with your cum...please...please more" she cried...apparently forgetting that we had children in the house who might hear her. Luckily they were out cold and not able to hear their mother in action.

I sat on the last step to listen in on their morning cheer. My wife's impassioned cries eased up as the sound of skin slapping skin increased. Then I heard Greg say "I hope your husband is serious about letting us see each other like this because I've missed you so much" he said.

My wife did not answer right away "I know...I know I've missed you to. God I love your cock so much...keep going...fuck me......Ahhhaaaaaahhhhhh...ummpphh....Oh My God...I'm...I'm...going to Cum again!!!! And she again buried her face into a pillow and I heard her squeal as her body lapsed into orgasm again....soon followed by the hard slapping sound of Greg...plowing his cock deep...as he groaned low....in an attempt to keep from crying out...as he came...releasing his cum into my wife...again.

For the next few minutes I heard them panting and laughing as they spoke in the afterglow soon followed by the sound of the shower. Having been up for a while felt the need to sleep and fell onto my couch in the den. Later that morning my wife woke me up with a kiss and a hot coffee. Greg later came out of the upstairs room as if he'd been there all night.

Greg stayed the weekend. The result being that my mother in laws bed was somehow broken, the box spring itself shattered and the frame bent with a hole in the wall where the head board was shoved through it. Of course my wife had no idea how 'that' could have happened. He now visits quite often and has moved into a nearby house on a golf course. My wife goes to visit as often as she can.

We seldom argue anymore. My wife's friend...our hot divorced neighbor...was recruited by my wife to take care of me when she is out with Greg. Life has been very interesting as a result. But that is another story.

12