MILFs At Home (And Away) Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lingered beside Zoey and Zoey showed her appreciation as only Zoey knows how – she stuck one finger in her ass hole and one in her pussy – and sliding her finger through the cum – she licked her fingers clean.

"Mmmmmmm, you've just had a whole load of what I am craving" whispered Zoey to her as she turned to serve the next guest.

Michelle just smiled ... well, it was more of a self-satisfied smirk really.

With that, everyone fingered her as she served the person next to them. Michelle kept serving food – ignoring the onslaught on her pussy and asshole. And the cum just kept on dribbling – omg, she must have had a gallon squirted up inside her. This was going to be some dinner party!!!

Meanwhile, Penelope lurched forward on her chair – someone was trying to eat her pussy under the table. A quick look around provided the answer – Anne was missing – she must have slipped under the table while we were all focussing on Michelle's leaking pussy and asshole. Penelope was holding on to the table with her hands, her mouth open, her lower lip hanging and her breathing coming in short, sharp gasps. Everyone smiled knowingly and Michelle grabbed the hair on the back of Penelope's head and pulled her face upwards to kiss her deeply. We could see her tongue invading Penelope's mouth ... exploring it ... sucking in her pouting lips ... licking her neck and chin ... as Penelope gasped for air. She was close – so close – the building orgasm ... the loss of control ... the heavy breathing turning into short, sharp words like "yes, yes, now, make me cummmmmmmm, please .... "

Then, just as we all thought Penelope was about to squirt on Anne's face ... she slumped in the chair ... screaming "NOOOO, fuck NOOOOOOO ... please let me cum .... PLEEEEEEEASE .... " and Anne crawled up between her legs and competed with Michelle for her open mouth. She hadn't cum. Anne had stopped just short of letting her get off.

"Ooooh diddums" interjected Veronica "did the nasty woman not let you cum, darling".

Penelope was unable to speak.

Anne stood up and kissed Michelle full on the mouth while Georgina's husband fingered her and Zoey fingered Michelle on the other side. Zoey scooped up her oozing cum in her hand and tasted it – the combined cum of three men – as Penelope begged her best friend to "finish her off".

It was not to be – Zoey ONLY eats cum-filled pussy – refused until after Penelope was fucked.

Michelle then pulled away from Anne and went back to the kitchen to prepare serving the next course. We all settled down to eating the first course, although in Anne's case – she was definitely on her second!!!

The rest of the diner party was reasonably business-like – everyone ate – Michelle kept appearing with a slightly shorter skirt – more leg and stocking top showing – and got fingered at every opportunity. The conversation was largely confined to references to previous parties involving the 3 couples ... and occasional silences as Michelle got more and more excited with the guys fingering her pussy and ass.

Last but not least was the cake ... Veronica must have had something to do with it because it had the outline of a large dick iced on to the top of the cake – with 19 penis-shaped candles lit. Penelope's face reddened somewhat but her beaming smile said it all – this was going to be a birthday party that no one would forget!

She dipped a finger into the thick cream topping as we sang the sleaziest "happy birthday" song I have ever heard ... she slowly placed the cream on her tongue and spread it all over her lips as she fingered herself under the table.

When we finished singing, she slowly but deliberately blew out each candle as if she was licking the length of the hug penis shape on top of the cake. There was a huge cheer as she blew out every one with one slowly expelled breath. This young lady really knew how to tease and please a crowd.

Her father then stood up to make a speech. It was short and sweet – lovely daughter – puns about "coming of age" – how proud he was that she was turning out just like his beautiful, sexy wife ... and how he had an extra surprise for her.

He held her by the hand ... and invited us all out to the garage to share in Penelope's special surprise. We followed them out to the garage. Under a white sheet was a car of some sort – but what type of car???

"Penelope. Darling" crowed Dave "you've been very responsible with your mother's car over the past two years and to celebrate 2 years no claims, plus getting your full driving licence recently, we thought you'd like a car of your own for your 19th birthday. Happy birthday from both of us, darling."

He then pulled back the sheet ... to reveal a brand new MG TF Convertible in metallic racing green with black leather trim!!!

"OMG" exclaimed Penelope "I never thought you get me a two-seater! Thank Daddy and thank you Mummy."

Everybody clapped their hands and cheered as she slid into it and Dave closed the door behind her.

"Quickly, Zoey" she demanded "get into the passenger seat and tell me what you think. I can pick you up in the mornings on the way to college."

Zoey slid into the passenger seat and both girls just sat there ... stunned.

"OK, folks" added Dave "and now for the second surprise ... it ... eh ... involves all of us. Penelope gets a train! So line up guys ... you all get to fuck the birthday girl ... while I get to ravish your sexy wives."

Without any further invitation, Roger and Jimmy stepped forward and went to each of the car doors. Swiftly opening their trousers, they dangled their cocks in over the open windows. Penelope turned sideways and took Jimmy's cock into her hungry mouth, while Zoey did likewise for Roger. Both were fully erect and ready to go within seconds. Veronica rubbed Alan's cock through his trousers.

Meanwhile, I sidled up behind Georgina. She had even bigger tits than Veronica. She was wearing a fantastic evening dress ... halter neck with plunging neckline and showing the sides of her boobs as well as loads of cleavage. Her back was bare from the halter down to her ass. I could see ass cleavage as well – nothing left to the imagination ... she wasn't wearing any panties and she wanted us all to know it. Her magnificent tits hung down and her erect nipples pressed outwards through the thin silky fabric of the dress.

I placed may hands on her shoulders and slid them down along her spine ... on to the tops of her wide buttocks and back up under her boobs. She murmured and pressed her ass back on to my erection.

Meanwhile, Veronica had stepped up behind Roger and was undressing his as Zoey slurped loudly on his cock. He slid a hand behind him and searched out her pussy. Sliding his hand up along the high slit on her dress, his hand slid sideways towards her shaved cunt. She moaned as he found his target.

Then, without a sound, she walked around the other side of the car and repeated the undressing on Jimmy as her daughter licked and kissed his cock. She then opened the door ... and asked Penelope to come around to the back of the car. Placing her on the trunk of the car, she opened her legs and invited Roger around to "do the honours."

Roger and Zoey then came around and Roger stood in line. Alan, who didn't need any help had undressed himself and stood there "cock in hand" awaiting his turn.

"OK" interjected Veronica "you each have 2 minutes, and then the next guy steps up."

Penelope, who was on the verge of cumming all night but not allowed to, was wet, ready and willing ... she spread her legs and stuffed Jimmy's cock inside her eager pussy.

"Ooooooohhhhh, yesssssss" she hissed, as Jimmy rammed it the rest of the way home and slapped his balls and thighs against her pert teenage ass. He stroked her slowly but she insisted her "lash it into her" and show no mercy. She wanted to cum so badly ... and now she was about to get her wish.

"Cum inside her, boys" Veronica cheered, as her daughter took every last inch gratefully and graciously. Zoey and Veronica played with themselves and the waiting cock behind Jimmy.

Penelope was cumming within 60 seconds and she grasped Jimmy's ass as he rammed her needy cunt as hard as he could.

"OK, John" said Dave, "Veronica and Zoey can referee this game ... meanwhile, you and I need to entertain the chaps' wives while Penelope gets her birthday present."

My hands were cupping Georgina's magnificent globes as he turned around and dragged the other two wives back into the house ... with Georgina and me in hot pursuit.

"I'd have liked to have seen the rest of that" cooed Naomi "but I need a cock myself, so back inside we go."

We went back into the sitting room – a long room with two bay windows and ceiling to floor drapes. Three huge sofa's surrounded the cut-stone fireplace and Dave wasted no time in leading the ladies to them. Michelle was waiting inside too. She sat on one sofa ... stripped down to her underwear ... a black Basque, with black suspenders and black stockings. She had an obscenely large dildo stuck in her pussy and was wanking away furiously. We all dropped whatever clothing we deemed unnecessary on the back of the first sofa. Michelle got up and placed all of the superfluous clothing on the armchairs in the first bay window. She neatly folded each garment and placed it carefully on the armchair – making sure her bare butt was in full view as she bent over to place the garments.

Dave and Naomi quickly settled into a sloppy 69 on the first sofa. Sideways on to one another ... each one resting on the lower leg of the other ... they ate one another like they hadn't seen a member of the opposite sex in years.

Anne and Georgina stood in front of me ... naked except for their stockings. I placed a hand under each pussy and slid a finger upwards into their moisture. Anne kissed me while Georgina stroked my cock.

Then Michelle appeared in between them.

"Let me eat zis one" she drooled, as Anne turned away from me and faced Michelle.

Like Dave and Naomi, they slid into a noisy 69 on the opposite sofa. That left Georgina and me to take up residence on the middle sofa. A huge log fire blazed in the grate and warmed my legs and balls. Georgina went over to dim the lights ... but turned them all off. The room was lit only by the blazing fire. Shadows shimmered across the drapes and wall furnishings. The low mahogany table was removed from the deep "shag" pile rug that rested between the three sofas ... it looked so inviting ... but Georgina pushed me over to the sofa. I sat back and she straddled my legs.

Reaching down for my erect dick, she massaged it along the length of her wet slit. She rubbed my cock along her inner thighs alongside her shaven pussy, occasionally rubbing her clit with it. I couldn't take my eyes of her massive pendulous boobs.

"Do you like them, John" she whispered through gritted teeth "they're the best money can buy!"

They wobbled in front of me as she squatted over my cock and pleasured herself with it. If I hadn't fucked three times earlier in the day, I don't think I'd have lasted more than a few seconds underneath her without squirting.

I held them up to my face and grazed my teeth across the huge areola. I could see the stitch marks around the areola where the surgeon had placed the extra large baps inside. They felt so real. Perfection ... apart from a few stretch marks in the cleavage where the weight was beginning to mark her tanned skin.

She smelled so beautiful ... a nice understated perfume ... expensive skin lotion and moisturisers. I ran my nose around her nipples and into her irresistible cleavage. At that, she sank down slowly on to my cock. I pierced her moist pussy and entered her like a hot knife going through soft butter.

She pushed me back on the sofa. I lay back into the deep, luxurious cushions and watched her move on me – three deep strokes, then a wriggle to stimulate her clit. She held a hand on each of my shoulders – allowing to see her boobs bobble and bounce as she fucked me.

Meanwhile, Dave was on the ground ... flat on his back on the lush rug. Georgina got off me and walked over to him. Once again, she straddled a male torso and impaled herself on a hard cock. I watched as her breasts swayed above his face. Michelle took up position alongside his cock and rubbed his balls as he just let Georgina do her thing. And Anne, fresh from her 69 with Michelle ... stood above him and sloooowly lowered herself on to his face.

I could have sat there watching all night but Naomi came over to me and sat over my cock. I held it up for her. She hovered over it ... teasing me ... every time I placed it at her entrance, she moved sideways slightly and made me try again. Naomi was darker than the other two – possibly mixed race – who knows, who cares – she was had an amazing body. Lithe, smooth skinned ... and, like Georgina ... smelled and tasted beautiful.

Before I could get my cock into her ... she swivelled around, placed a leg over the back of the sofa and lowered her pussy on to my face. She had a tiny red heart tattooed on her inner thigh about 2 inches away from her hairless pussy and labia. I was somewhat distracted by this and she wriggled a bit – signalling her urgency to be licked again. Michelle had done a thorough job ... Naomi's asshole and pussy were covered with her saliva and Naomi's juices.

I dived into her pussy. She tasted soooo good ... a soft, subtle taste ... warm, wet and very, very inviting. I licked the entire length of her pussy, sliding my tongue along her labia on either side ... then sucked her clit into my mouth. Dragging my teeth gently across it and my tongue on either side of it, I savoured her heat and took my time.

I cupped her dangling breasts in my hands as she took my cock into her mouth. I gently cupped them and caressed them ... from her shoulder blades down to the nipples and around the sides of her globes. When she tired, I supported her hips and kept her pussy in place above my face. Then, just as before ... just when I thought she was going to sit on my throbbing cock, she slid off me and down on the floor beside Dave.

Georgina slid off Dave and into a 69 with Michelle, while Anne moved from his face on to his cock, and Naomi replaced Anne on Dave's face. The blazing fire made the women's' skins look almost golden in the glow. I remained on the sofa – stroking my cock slowly and watching the mass of femininity that was pleasuring Dave. Anne and Naomi kissed one another as they sat facing one another above Dave's almost motionless body. I wondered if he'd ever bother to come up for air ... he must be able to breathe through his ears I thought!

Then ... just as I was tiring of playing with myself and wondering who I was going to fuck and how I was going to do it ... Veronica appeared. That woman is truly magnificent – she could make jelly hard!!!

She slowly walked towards me in the dimly lit space. She swaggered slowly. Confident, beautiful ... stunningly beautiful ... she slowly came towards me and sat down beside me.

"I decided to leave the two girls to it in the garage" she whispered. "The boys are really getting off on them. The little minxes have dressed like schoolgirls ... the Belles of St Trinians comes to mind – albeit an x-rated version of the 1960 British soft porn classic. But, here we are ... their husbands are fucking my daughter ... and these wives are fucking my husband ... so what's a girl to do???"

"Well, you could stay here and wank for a while" I whispered "this is better than any porno flick.

"Yes, it is" she replied. "Would you like to dance?"

"Errr, ok" I replied ... "do we have music?"

"Yes" she whispered "in just a moment."

Veronica got up off the sofa and switched on a stereo. She had some sort of "love song" set of CDs and ... to my surprise ... they were all classic 60's and 70's rock anthems ... the slow sort ... we were both naked ... except for her stockings ... and when we came together to dance slowly ... our genitals rubbed together. She carefully placed my hard cock between her legs and rested her pussy on top of it. First up was Nights in White Satin, then Je t'aim, then Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Heaven's Door ... then House of the Rising Sun ...

By the time we were half-way through the first song, she was sliding back and forth over my hard cock. She draped her arms over my shoulders and I placed my hands on her naked hips ... pulling her back and forward over my cock. We kissed ... deeply ... passionately ... and she reached down for my cock ... and eased it up inside her.

We danced slowly ... my cock half-way inside her ... gently massaging her vagina ... it seemed to last forever ... slow, deliberate strokes ... gently bringing her to the boil ... while her husband was buried beneath a pile of female bodies on the floor behind us. Her large breasts flattened up against my chest and her thighs gently eased me into her ... and back out again. I could feel my cock almost leave her ... then she'd gently, sloooowly squeeze me back into her.

The music wasn't loud ... just enough to allow us to hear the women beside us (on the floor) in the throes of orgasm. The writhing mass of bodies made strange shadows against the sofas in the background. Our shadows merged into theirs and the heat of the fire seemed to ignite our passions even further.

After House of the Rising Sun came Stairway to Heaven ... the long version with the fantastic guitar solo. When that guitar solo came on, Veronica knelt on the sofa, wiggled her ass at me and I fucked her for all I was worth. I tried to keep pace with the increased beat of the guitar solo and she howled her approval.

I stuck a thumb up her ass as I slam fucked her from behind.

Veronica began to cum ... violently shaking her ass as I fucked her as hard as I could. Struggling to stay inside her, I put one foot on the sofa beside her legs and clung to her hips as her mammoth tits wobbled and bobbled from side to side. The noise of my slapping her ass and the backs of her thighs now matched the rapid beat of the climax of the guitar solo.

I was now sweating profusely ... the heat of the fire matched only by the heat of Veronica's hot pussy. She was on fire. Her voluptuous body convulsing through several orgasms as she shouted obscene words of encouragement to me. The sight of Dave being fucked senseless by four hot women soon disappeared as I focussed on satisfying his wife on the sofa beside him.

Then, suddenly ... the hot music, our combined musk and Veronica's clinging cunt tipped me over the edge ... and I began to pump another load deep inside her. My balls tightened, my eyes blurred and my throbbing cock began to squirt. I pressed my cock as deep into her as it would go and I emptied my balls into her. The pulsing seemed to last forever ... but eventually the feeling subsided and my cock went numb.

I stayed inside her as long as I could ... allowing my softening cock to be pushed back out by her own constrictions. I slumped sideways on to the sofa and she slid into my arms. We sat there ... curled up ... our sweating bodies sliding into a very comfortable position ... and we began to watch Dave.

The four women had al lined up alongside one another and he was fucking them in a line. All four were rubbing their pussies with their heads buried in the sofa. Dave was fucking them from behind ... one at a time ... for about 20 seconds at a time. He serviced that line of pussies like a sexual robot. We could see his big balls swinging backwards and forwards.

"God" Veronica whispered "just look at that man go ... no wonder I love him so much. He's a love machine – always hard – always ready – no matter where or when I want him. He's one in a million."

The music kept going ... and so did Dave ... until he too, began to cum. The girls quickly turned around and huddled together ... waiting for his cum. He stroked his cock and sprayed their tits with a huge cum. I've never seen anyone to cum so much. Veronica just huddled up even closer to me and breathed a sigh of contentment.