MILFS Primed for Black Gangbang

Story Info
Three white MILFS link up with 10 black youths for sex.
6.2k words
3.91
112.5k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night was normally 'milf night', but for the last few Friday's Gill hadn't been joining Maxi and Mandy. Gill, Maxi and Mandy, aka the milfs, regularly hit the town on a Friday which ended as a stay-over, mostly at Mandy's for convenience, but occasionally they would get to slum at one or the other's house.

The respective husbands were ok with this arrangement and it usually meant the affected husband having to relax in another bedroom as the milfs, quite often, arrived home in the early hours tipsy and somewhat animated, and all would fall asleep in the one bed. Gill's husband, Brian, was always in bed by the time they got to her house, so all their carousing was frustratingly limited.

Occasionally, Ray, Mandy's husband, bivvied when he went carp fishing on Fridays and would come home on the following Saturday night, which meant the milfs could let themselves go a bit more on such occasions. However, the best and most boisterous stay-overs were always at Maxi's flat as Pete, her husband, worked away from home every Friday till Monday. Also, the flat below Pete and Maxi's was owned by a couple who spent six months a year running their business in India, which had its benefits in terms of private parking space and no worries about making too much noise.

Mandy is the youngest of the milfs at 32, she is 5'4 has brown hair, blue eyes and, like the other two, is a real looker. She's a bit thinner than Maxi and Gill, but has the biggest tits of the three. Gill is the prettiest and looks much younger than her 33yrs, she's got blonde hair and green eyes, and at 5'2 is small, but beautifully proportioned, with tanned skin and a cheeky, mischievous way about her that the men seem to love. Maxi is the oldest at 35yrs, but has a body to die for. At 5'5 she has long, black curly hair, brown eyes and tanned skin. Her tits are fairly large, but not as large as Mandy's, but her nipples are big, thick and pert. She has absolutely fabulous legs, which is a legacy from her professional dancing days.

The milfs have been mates for over ten years, and for the last year they've started going out with each other, mostly on a Friday night. They've frequently visited night clubs, and there's never been a night out when they've failed to be swarmed by men trying to get off with them. They've always looked out for each other, and between them there's been a few (but not that many) one night stands, knee tremblers, fucks in cars and parties, but they've always arranged it so that they're able to watch out for each other. They're well aware - and they love it - that the young men in the city that know, or know of, them have made it their (hopeless, for the most part) mission to 'fuck one of the milfs'.

Domestic circumstances had changed Gill's schedule over the last few weeks as she'd been going through a separation with her husband; it appeared he'd had a bit of fling with the dance instructor where their daughter attended weekly dance classes. It would seem, however, that Gill hadn't taken things too much to heart and said she was ok with the separation, and told Maxi and Mandy that circumstances had given her the opportunity for a bit of 'like-for-like revenge', which, over the last four Fridays and weekends, when Brain had their daughter, consisted of Gill getting nocturnal visits from the dancing teacher's ex-boyfriend, who'd found out about the affair, and other, nocturnal, visits which she said she'd tell them about later!

During that time, Mandy and Maxi had only spoken to Gill a few times on the phone, but were able to glean that she was, to paraphrase her own words, getting plenty of cock, and was 'loving every inch', but would catch up soon and give them all the 'dirty' details. She'd also hinted that she'd been speaking to a few people and had told 'them' (but didn't expand on 'them') all about "you two sluts", and said that 'they' (again no more information about who 'they' are) were interested in meeting up and having a party. She told the milfs she'd meet up soon and explain all.

Friday finally came around and Maxi was almost finished getting herself ready for her night out with Mandy when subsequent events put the kibosh on their planned evening. The idea was for Maxi to get a taxi to Mandy's; they'd have a few drinks, then take a taxi into town and end up back at Mandy's for the night. Ray was going to a comic night with his mates but would come straight home as he was going fishing early the next morning, and their kids were staying over at his mother's. But about half an hour before Maxi ordered a taxi she got a call from Mandy telling her that the night would have to be called off, but could she still drive herself over to the house because Mandy needed to ask a favour.

Maxi was disappointed as she always looked forward to 'milf night', but she was very intrigued as to why Mandy wouldn't reveal any details about the 'favour' she needed. And what was even more curious was that Mandy had asked Maxi what she was wearing, and when Maxi told her she was wearing short skirt t-shirt and high heels, Mandy's reply was, 'perfect, come like that.'

Maxi pulled up outside Mandy's at about 8.30 ish, alighted from the car and slipped her flat shoes off and put on her high heels, she straightened her short, black skirt and t-shirt then walked toward Mandy's house door. Mandy must have been watching out for her because she'd opened the door just as Maxi was about to let herself in.

Mandy looked like she'd been ready to go out but then had changed back into loose clothing; her hair had been done, she was still wearing make-up and perfume, and Maxi thought that she looked a little bit flushed and 'hyper' and behaved as though she'd been drinking, but there was no smell of alcohol and Maxi had seen her drunk enough times to know that she hadn't had a drink tonight. When Maxi stepped inside Mandy took her arm and led her into the front room and said; 'I need you to do me a big favour'.

'What? What's the matter?' said Maxi

At that, Mandy took Maxi's hand and headed into the kitchen, and as they stepped inside the kitchen, Maxi caught site of a tall, athletic-looking black youth of about 19 or 20yrs old. He was leaning against the freezer with a drink in his hand, and then stood upright and faced Maxi square on, he was about a 6 or 7 inches taller than her, had broad shoulders, and she could tell he was a frequent user of the gym.

'This is Brad,' said Mandy.

'Hi Brad,' said Maxi as she took in his good looks and fit looking body, and though she's used to men staring at her, she found this guy an instant turn on, and she could see by the way he was looking at her that he was thinking something along the same lines about her.

'Hi Maxi, wow, you look hot,' said Brad, as he kind of puckered his lips and let his eyes travel up and down her body several times as if not being able to properly decide whether he should fix his gaze and Mandy's long, shapely legs, or her tits and pert nipples showing through her t-shirt, or her lovely little arse, even though he acknowledged to himself that her face wasn't bad, either. The way he puckered his lips after studying each part of her mature, firm body assured Maxi that this guy wanted to fuck her, and she could see he was also figuring out what his chances of fucking her tonight would be; it was obvious by the look on his face that he rated his chances as 10 out of 10 - which was about the same odds that Maxi gave him.

'Brad's in bit of a pickle,' said Mandy to Maxi. 'He's come up from Nottingham, and the next train back isn't till 7.05am tomorrow morning, and he needs somewhere to stay, can you put him up for the night and take him to the station tomorrow?'

'Eh!' Exclaimed Maxi, not fully able to grasp what the question was. She looked at Brad's face which seemed to be a look of a cat that's just got the cream, Maxi knew he was thinking that her pussy would be his for the night, and she loved it. 'Just a minute,' said Maxi to no one in particular, took Mandy by the arm and said, 'can we have a word?'

'Won't be a minute.' Mandy said to Brad as she was being led back into the living room.

'Say that again,' said Maxi once they'd stepped into the living room.

'Brad's train isn ...'

'No, I know what you said, I, I, mean, what, or where... look, tell me how Brad has ended up here, and what exactly is going on.' Maxi appealed.

'Right, Brad came to visit Gill, she's joined a web sex group called, hmm, not sure, but it's something like 'B l a c k s W h o F u c k W h i t e W i v e s' - she had a huge smile on her face as she as emphasised those words - and got in contact with him and invited him up to fuck her.' Mandy still had a huge grin on her face as she said this.

'What? Gill? Phwa! Am I hearing this right? Jesus, the little slut has been busy, hasn't she?' Exclaimed Maxi.

'That's not the half of it,' Mandy said, almost unable to contain her obvious excitement, and Maxi now knew why Mandy appeared 'hyper', as she was beginning to feel the same herself. 'You'll die when I tell you what Brad's told me, they all sound like real dirty fuckers.' Mandy once again emphasized 'dirty fuckers', and made a face that made it very clear to Maxi that she very much meant it as a sign of approval.

'Dirty fuckers! Who? I mean, go on'

'She's been in contact with loads of black men, and I mean loads, Brad says she's a real dirty slut, he's been telling me about all the lewd emails and messages she sends them about being gangbanged by big black men, and about the really dirty things they message back to her, and she's stripped off for them on the web cam, she's shown them all her arse, fanny and tits and gets them to tell her what they'd do to her if they were in her bedroom while her hubby is away. Brad says she likes them all taunting her, swearing at her and calling her a white slut and dirty names. Brad is part of the group that she contacted, and she invited him up here to "try the goods out", and report back to his mates, can you fucking believe it?'

'Fucking hell,' said Maxi, 'she's depraved; she's turned into a right little bedhopper, hasn't she? You've got to love the girl, though, eh?'

'Still not finished!' said Mandy in a tone that said, "I'm keeping the best till last".

'Jesus, surely there can't be anything else, can there?' Said Maxi, wide eyed and eager to know more, she was obviously loving what she was hearing.

'Oh, yes! When she was chatting to Brad and his mates, at least ten of em altogether, and they're all black men, y'know, and Brad says the oldest is 23, well they told her that they wanted to meet up with two or three white wives that would take them all on, and she's only gone and told them that me, you and her would be up for a group session with them!'

Mandy studied Maxi's face carefully, and could see she was fascinated, and continued the theme, thus:

'And not just that, Max, she's told all them randy fuckers that we'll let them all fuck us bareback, they must think we're right dirty fuckers: they call it a 'black bulls cum inside white wives session'. Fucking hell, Max, just imagine the scene, me, you and Gill being taken to some seedy, half lit room somewhere in Nottingham and plonked on a couple of mattresses with our arses sticking up in the air, surrounded by a big gang of rampaging black youths, having their big fucking cocks running amok in our pussies, mouths and bum holes - I think I could just about manage my hubby's cock up my bum hole, not that I've ever let him do it, but I'm not sure I could manage those fucking big black one's, but don't suppose we'd be given much choice, eh?'

Maxi was wide-eyed and trance-induced, which made Mandy even more enthusiastic in her tirade:

'And Brad, a real dirty fucker, says they like giving tit fucks, we've all got good tits, so god knows how many tit fucks we'd get as well, and he said they want to make the 3 of us jump up and down in front of all of them and have a tit bouncing competition.

Mandy was really into her stride and very excitable as she came to the end of her rave:

'Those big black fuckers would use us all night like proper dirty fuckers; they'd have us begging for it, he says. And he says they want to use us as their fuck toys, we'd be treated and used like slutty cum dumps, not to mention all the verbal abuse that we'd have to take from the fuckers, that's what they want to do to us Max, Brad's told me all this, I swear. Oh, I know I'm a bit hyped up, Max, but, honestly, if all them black fuckers are like Brad, I would definitely be up for something like that, I mean, if they already think we're dirty fuckers then we might as well be dirty fuckers, not point in pretending we're insulted, is there? I mean, I think we've been found out, eh, what about you, or do you think I'm mad, do you agree, or what?'

For a moment, Maxi was speechless, she could feel her heart racing, and the images in her mind of a gang of ten or more unstopable black youths pounding away at her and her mates was, to her surprise, a massive turn on. And though Maxi didn't give a direct verbal response to Mandy's frenzied rant, each knew that the other was thinking of the possibilities, and that, in spite of their 'name calling', they were both having a 'fucking well done, Gill, and a big thanks for not forgetting your mates' moment. There was a discerning, unspoken agreement that meeting up with Brad and his mates was definitely within the realms of their 'milf night' out. It wasn't a matter of 'if', it was a just a case of 'when?' and 'where?'

'Jees, I'm gobsmacked! Not sure what I think, either' said Maxi, eventually, and then asked, 'So how come he's here in your kitchen, and what now?'

'Ah, yes,' said Mandy, with a big dirty grin. 'Well you know he came up here from Nottingham to fuck slutty bitch Gill, or 'try out the goods', as she so eloquently put it, little cow. Well, Brian has asked her if she can have their daughter tonight (ha ha) because his mam's been taken down with food poisoning, and he doesn't want their daughter hanging around at the hospital all night with him'

'Oh, is she all right?'

'Yeh, but they're keeping her in till tomorrow. Anyway, as I was saying, Brian's dropping their daughter off, so she called me, told me some of what I've told you - but Brad's told me loads more - and I told her to put Brad in a taxi and give this address, and here we are'

'Little slut, wait till I see her.' Maxi couldn't help seeing the funny side. 'I bet she's as sick as fuck now, serves her right, little cow, hope her fucking dildo breaks down as well.' Both giggled a bit after Maxi said that. In spite of them 'slagging off' Gill, both Maxi and Mandy wanted in on the action and had to admit to themselves that their interests had been piqued and the more they were told the more they were becoming sexually aroused.

'Now, though,' said Mandy, 'what are we going to do about Brad? To be honest, I could do with a really good fuck, especially after what Brad's been telling me, he even talks good sex, god it's made me so horny, and if Ray wasn't coming back tonight, I swear, I'd be cumin on Brad's big, black cock tonight, I've already told him that.'

(There was a few moments silence where Mandy heisted, as if wanting to say something, but not sure how to start.)

Max, before you got here, I let Brad get my tits out, and I can tell you, his tongue did majic with my nipples, look, they're still erect.'

'Fuck!' Said Maxi, as Mandy exposed her tits and big, stiff nipples.

'That's when he told me about him and his mates love giving white-tit fucks, I felt his cock, it's fucking massive, and he told me he wants to fuck my married, white pussy. I was tempted to agree to a quicky with him in the kitchen, but Ray will be in early tonight, he'll want to fuck tonight, no doubt, and I don't think I'd be able to hide the fact that a big black cock's been there before him.'

'Yes, I can imagine it would be a bit difficult!' Said Maxi, half amused and half sympathetic to Mandy's bad luck.

'It's fucking typical,' griped Mandy, 'normally Ray would have gone fishing tonight and stayed out, but this fucking comedy night has gone and spoilt that, he'll be home tonight, I swear Max, if Ray was away tonight Brad would already be in between my legs, I know the three of us have done some slutty stuff, Max, but I mean it, I'd be ten times the slut Gill is if Ray wasn't here. But I need to get Brad out before Ray gets home, so that means you'll have to take him to yours.'

'But I've only got one bedroom,' said Maxi in a feeble attempt at a protest; not wanting to sound too eager about being the beneficiary of Mandy and Gill's misfortune, 'and he's too big to be comfortable on the settee, it's only a two seater.'

'Are you fuckin' kiddin' me, Max?'

'What?' Although Maxi had every intention of going back to her flat with Brad, she was trying to appear naïve, but was enjoying the pressure she was under to let Brad stay at her flat, and was holding out to be pushed a bit more.

'Let me put it as fucking bluntly as I can, eh!' Said Mandy, 'your hubby is away from home till Monday, yeh?'

'Mmm, yeh.' Said Maxi, as if she was wondering what Mandy was getting at.

'Yeh! Well, tonight there's a fucking big black stud with a fucking big cock in my kitchen who likes fucking white, married women going to waste, and I can tell you this, a young, 6ft black stud with a big cock is gonna give you a night of fucking you'll never forget, your orgasms will be so intense they'll blow your head off - the only problem is that Pete will never be able to satisfy you after you've had a big, fit black bull fucking you stupid all night. And besides, you and Brad, if he ever stops fucking you, that is, can talk about arranging something with his mates and us, cos you know we're all going to go through with it, don't ya, perhaps we can go down to Nottingham, we could tell our hubbies that we're going to see a show or something, eh!' At that, Mandy could see that Maxi had totally capitulated

'Ok,' said Maxi, 'he can stay at mine.'

Mandy smiled at Maxi, gripped Maxi's short skirt by the waist band at either side of her waist and pulled it up about another inch or so, and said, 'let's hitch this up a bit more and show Brad a bit more of them famous legs. Lucky cow, promise you'll tell me all the dirty details, and I mean, details?'

'Course I will, and I'll make sure there'll be plenty to tell, purve!' Said Maxi.

'Yeh, and make sure you arrange something convincing with them for meeting up, we can book somewhere for a few days!'

'I intend to, make no mistake about it.' Said Maxi.

At that moment, Brad walked into the living room, and said, 'I was beginning to feel a bit lonely in there on my own, and I could hear everything you said anyway, so I might as well join in the conversation.' Again, his eyes focused on Maxi, he'd obviously noticed her skirt had been hitched up and he raised his eyebrows in admiration of her superb legs, which wasn't lost on her, she could see a certain confident arrogance about him and she knew he was thinking "oh, I'm definitely going to be the one fucking your sweet, white, married pussy tonight, no doubt about it whatsoever." He was dead right, of course. Mandy said, 'Right, you two better get going, but while you're here, Max, I'll nip up stairs and get you your lippy that I borrowed, then you can get going.'

When she left the room to go upstairs, Brad moved over the Maxi and put his right hand on the inside of her right thigh and slid it slowly upward towards her pussy and said, 'I just know you gunna be an awesome fuck, we're gunna see a lot more of each other.'

'I know,' said Maxi, trembling with excitement.

'Mine won't be the only black cock this is gunna get, will it?' He slid his hand up her thigh until he'd touched her pussy and caressed her clit over her knickers, which made her shudder with excitement.

12