MILFstrippers Ch. 02

Story Info
I get fucked in front of an audience.
5.8k words
4.59
60.3k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,796 Followers

"Mmmmm that was great, was it ok for you?" Richard asking sliding his cock out of me and rolling onto his back far too quickly, just as husbands of over twenty years tend to do.

"Yes it was good" I replied wishing that he would cuddle or stroke me as the last tremors of my orgasm died down; they didn't last that long any more.

It had been over two weeks since we'd last had sex. It had been months since we had done anything other than fuck in the missionary position. Alright we still had foreplay, but that was less than it used to be and we hadn't crossed any boundaries with that for probably ten years, but of course he still photographed me, although that was less frequent lately. It was all a bit tame, vanilla I think they call it, and I wondered if that was the norm for 'old married' couples like us.

Richard went to the loo. I stayed in bed. I desperately wanted him to start again, but he just didn't do that sort of thing; he was a distinctly once a night sort of man.

He was usually tired. He worked murderous hours when in London and travelled a lot going to his law firm's New York office at least once a month. He had made partner a year or so ago and that, instead of reducing his work and travelling had increased it. I supposed it was the hours and the travelling, which had caused our sex life to wane.

After checking his emails in his office Richard came back to bed after twenty or so minutes wearing his pyjama trousers. I had been watching television and was still naked. As he came into the bedroom I turned the sheet down beneath my full breasts, which of course as I was lying on my back sagged a little to either side. That said I thought they still looked good, despite my body having carried and born two children. I was very aware that my nipples were still hard and extended and I had left the sheet turned down hoping it would tempt him.

"You look good" he surprised me by saying as he got into bed.

"What for an old married woman?"

"No for any woman."

"You think so?"

"Mmmm I do" he replied as I brushed my fingers across my nipples.

'Fuck' I thought 'he's interested' as I saw the front of his pyjama trousers twitch. "Why don't you get the camera?" I said huskily.

He did and took shots of me covered, with one breast and then both bare, me cupping them and pinching my nipples and then of me totally naked. We had been doing this for years and, as usual, he got hard. As I lay on the bed naked with one hand cupping my, nowadays C going on D cup breast and the other between my legs I croaked.

"Take them off Richard" nodding at his trousers. He was gloriously erect for the second time that night and I couldn't remember the last time that had happened. He fucked me really well and after we chatted. He told me how much better he felt we had been getting on lately and I agreed.

"Is it you getting used to both kids being away at uni?"

"Yes maybe, but possibly other things as well."

"What things?"

"Oh I don't know, never mind" I replied feigning a yawn. "Goodnight darling."

*

"Unclip it" the fortyish women said to the young man as she turned her back towards him. She was wearing just a black thong, holdup stockings, high heeled, black patent shoes and a bra cut acutely across her ample breasts.

"Really?" He stammered feeling slightly embarrassed in front of his hundred or so rugby club friends at their annual dinner.

"Yes of course" she smiled running her fingertips down his cheek and neck and onto his chest.

He fumbled at the intricacies of a woman's bra clasp as her dark blue, square cut nails fiddled their way inside his shirt. He got it undone at last and was greeted with a loud cheer from his mates. The woman smiled and held the cups of the bra in place with her other hand as she fumbled a couple of buttons undone on the young guy's shirt.

"Mmmm nice" the strawberry blonde haired woman said as she saw his quite hairy chest. She ran her fingers through the hairs on his well-defined breasts. "Mmmm very, very nice" she continued letting her other hand drop so that she bared both of her breasts.

The crowd cheered and clapped when she threw the bra into the middle of the small dance floor so she could retrieve it when she had finished her striptease or, erotic dance as it was now called.

She had a good figure, particularly for her age for she was forty four. She was fairly tall around five feet seven and carried little or no excess weight being nine and a half stones, just over one thirty pounds. Her legs were long and shapely, her bum was rounded yet pert, her stomach was flat and her waist was trim. It was her breasts, however, that were her crowning glory. Full, round and firm they were a delicious thirty five D cup and it was the tips of them that she now pressed against the rugby player's hairy and muscular chest.

"Mmmmmm very, very, very nice" she said loud enough for the crowd to hear.

To loud cheers and catcalls she ran her nipples through the hairs on his chest and slid her hand downwards and stroked his very obvious erection through his jeans.

"Oh yes you are a big boy aren't you and very pleased to see me too I can tell."

The nearly naked woman wiggled away from the young guy and onto the brightly lit, small dance floor. Standing in the middle she swayed to the music running her hands up and down her body. She cupped and squeezed her breasts, pinched and pulled her nipples and rubbed her pubic mound inside the thong that barely covered her landing strip of pubic hairs. Unbeknown to the aroused men she was as sexually excited as they were.

"Who wants to take my thong off?" She asked flashing a beaming big smile to the crowd.

*

I had been an erotic dancer with MILFstrippers for over six months. I had been introduced to their website by a cyberlover with whom I had enjoyed numerous mutual masturbation sessions chatting in IM and watching our cams.

Lisa and Carlton the owners of the agency had interviewed me and had taken me on. Lisa taught me how to strip seductively and I had learned the trade at a few sessions where I danced and undressed in front of a hundred or so people at the pubs they used as clubs. I had progressed quickly from the rather tacky public sessions to what they termed their elite events. These were on two levels; the club dances and suppers and private gatherings often with less than ten attending.

At the former we did things like I had done to the young guy sometimes going further, stripping a guy and even masturbating him. The latter elite gatherings went even further. The girls would generally feign or actually masturbate to an orgasm, make lesbian love to each other and sometimes be fucked by some or all of the men.

As well as MILFstrippers Lisa and Carlton also owned GIRLYstrippers which was for younger women, generally under thirty five or so. At the elite events girls from both agencies would often perform. That was a little worrying to us wrinklies for most of the girly strippers were in their late teens and early twenties and had sticklike figures making us feel very old and fat.

I like to kid myself that it was purely loneliness and boredom that had taken me into regularly using yahoo messenger, getting a cam, then undressing as a friend watched and eventually masturbating on there. That had led to me meeting Mike who had introduced me to the MILFstrippers website. He had done that for during one our long sessions where we both normally undressed and then cybered, I had told him that I was beginning to feel like Catherine Deneuve did in the film Belle de Jour. That was about a wealthy respectable married woman who being bored joined a brothel during the day and had sex. I didn't really mean it or thought anything would happen, but I contacted the site and events just took over.

That was some six months ago now and I had got a fantastic amount of excitement, pleasure and sexual satisfaction from dancing, stripping, touching men, letting them touch me and then masturbating in front of them. I hadn't yet 'gone all the way,' but knew that the agency was priming me for that and I couldn't wait.

That brings me on to the other reasons I was doing this. The real ones I guess and not the conscious salving ones I have mentioned.

Although Richard was thinking we were getting on better and in some ways we were that had nothing to do with him and I. We were getting along more amicably because, quite frankly, I was sexually satisfying myself more fully. The charge I got from stripping and having the men ogle my body carried over to when I got home and had the most marvellous masturbation sessions generally alone, but occasionally with Mike or another cyber lover. On top of that as I performed at the elite events, although I hadn't yet had full sex, jacking off in front of between six and fifteen men gave me so much pleasure. I could only speculate what it would be like when I was eventually fucked in front of an audience.

Posing for Richard in varying degrees of undress as he photographed me had made me aware that I had an exhibitionist streak in me. But I had no idea just how strong it was, how far I would go with it and just how much sexual pleasure I could get from it. That was the other reason I was less moody around Richard. I knew that as soon as he went away or when he wouldn't be home until late I would be able to feed that exhibitionist habit by performing either, in front of a large audience in a pub or at a club dinner or, to a smaller, more intimate gathering in a house or apartment.

So I had my reasons for my Belle de Jour excursion and was looking forward to gaining more and more exhibitionist experiences.

*

Lisa is gorgeous. Not beautiful, but striking and very glamorous. She's tall around five ten and slim with long, possibly too long for a near fifty year old, blonde hair that tumbles onto her shoulders. She has fantastic legs, a great bum and a completely bald pubic mound. Her boobs have been worked on for they are probably slightly too large for her frame, but she needed such size when she was doing glamour modelling and escort work when she was younger. I had seen all that when she trained me and showed me how to strip in the most seductive way. Oh yes Lisa is also lesbian.

"We think it's time Cat" she said when I visited the office to get my briefing on my next assignment.

They were extremely well organised for we always got a detailed brief on the customers and the events including who we should play up to, let fondle us, make a special fuss of or let fuck us. They also provided transport together with a minder and gave us bleepers just in case.

"For what Lisa?" I asked sipping the mineral water as I sat on the sofa in her office; Carlton was on vacation in Barbados so we were alone.

"Well darling" she beamed leaning forward so that the loose front of her designer dress gaped. "You know what I most want, so it could be that."

"I've told you a hundred time Lisa that I am not into girls, I am strictly a cock girl."

"Yes they all say that................... for a while" she went on flicking her hair back and coming to sit next to me on the sofa so that our knees were almost touching.

She was wearing a camel coloured dress that was sleeveless and had gilt buttons all the way up the front. Several were undone at the bottom so as she sat each side of the skirt fell away from her shapely, tanned, bare legs. I couldn't help but look and was greeted by seeing a patch of her blue panties. She saw me looking and putting her head on one side smiling and again leaning forward she rested her fingers on my jean covered knee and whispered.

"You sure Cat?"

The truth, which I couldn't or wouldn't admit was that I wasn't sure. Since starting with MILF I had been surrounded by sex of all types including lots of bi and lesbian stuff. I had been told that at least half the older MILF team and even more of GIRLY put on les shows for the punters, with many of them having done something with Lisa. I heard rumours that several had not confined their activities with her to work either.

Given these circumstance it seemed almost churlish to resist her advances or not put myself down on the register as being up for girl on girl action, but something stopped me. Upbringing, my love of a male erection, fear of becoming more than bi and entering that forbidden world of lesbianism? Who knows, a little of all of them possibly.

"Yes Lisa, very sure, so what is it time for?"

Removing her hand from my knee and sitting up as she reverted to her business as opposed to seductress mode she flashed me a big smile showing her beautifully veneered teeth and said.

"Time darling for you to get fucked."

Both what she said and the way she said it made my heart thump. 'At last it was going to happen.'

"Really"

"Yes Cat really you ok with that."

"Yes I am very ok, you know I want to do it."

She went on to explain that it would be at a private party of ten or so men who had been clients for years. The guy giving the party owned a small but highly profitable hedge fund and each year he invited a number of his top clients to a dinner with a little entertainment such as strippers and women to fuck. I was going to be one of those. Lisa explained that the basic fee would be two thousand pounds, but that almost certainly tips would double that.

This was another reason, albeit a peripheral one, for me joining the agency. I had become convinced that Richard and I would divorce and I wanted to stash as much cash away in my private accounts as I could.

Lisa explained that there were only two guys who wanted sex in front of the others.

"So you'll be with Maggie again, they wanted two MILFS" she smiled.

"Why?"

"Well it's a young man's fantasy and the two that want sex are both in their twenties and prefer us older women."

"So is it the same format as usual?"

"Pretty much. You'll do the first ten minutes or so staying fully dressed and then getting down to your underwear."

"What both of us at once?"

"Yes, that way they can decide who goes with whom whilst you have a break."

"And after that?"

"Usual stuff, flitting around in your undies, sitting on laps, letting someone remove your bra then panties."

"And then?"

"Well then Cat darling" she said standing up and moving in front of me so as I looked up my eyes were at her pussy level. "You get fucked."

"Just the once?"

"No not necessarily."

"Huh?"

"Well only the two want to have sex, but they may want to swap so babe, you might get lucky and get done twice."

"Gee thanks" I replied smiling as my heart started to pound. 'It's really happening' I thought. 'My Belle de Jour is getting nearer.

"And of course don't forget someone else may change their mind."

"Can they do that?"

"Yes, but if they do they pay more."

"Any other rules?"

"Only that if they want sex then they have to do it in front of the others, after all we are erotic artists not hookers aren't we?

*

I could hardly contain myself over the next few days waiting for my 'initiation.' I rang Maggie and we had a good chat. Although she'd had full sex quite a few times she said she was very nervous.

The car collected me at nine in the evening for the drive to Marylebone Station to meet Maggie and then onto the apartment that was tucked round the back of Harrods in a small mews.

"Hello luv?" Maggie said clambering into the back of the Merc. "Just you and me this time?"

"So it seems."

"It's your first isn't it?"

"Er yes as a matter of fact it is" I replied feeling somewhat inadequate.

"Don't worry, I did their party last year, they are a nice bunch."

"Do we er, um do it in the same room?"

Maggie smiled. "Of course, having another woman their adds something."

"Yes I suppose it does."

"And as the briefing said we dance and undress at the same time, so I will be showing you mine as you show me yours" Maggie said rather pointedly looking at my chest and laughing.

Although I had been to one do with her and had seen her body when she came 'off stage' as it were, she had been holding her clothes against her nudity so I hadn' seen her fully in all her glory For some reason, sitting in the back of the Merc our legs nearly touching the prospect of her 'showing me her's' rather excited me.

Maggie is big girl all round. She's tall around five nine and must weigh well over ten stones, around one forty five pounds, possibly more although it's all in proportion so there's no spare flesh or bulging parts. She has 'big hair.' Deep auburn, almost fashionably red it's long and curly and tumbles down onto her broad shoulders. And of course she has big tits, probably up round the thirty seven or eight double D. And as she said about showing me hers it was those bare that flashed into my mind and sent a little frisson of sexual excitement through me.

'What the hell's all that about?' I asked myself.

We were shown into a bedroom on the fourth floor of the very elegant Georgian townhouse behind Harrod's in Knightsbridge. Guy the drive cum minder carried our bags in had a quick look round and a chat with the host and then went outside to stay in the car until we had finished when we would call him.

Karl, the host came in with a bottle of champagne, Cristal I noticed, and two flutes.

"I take it Lisa and Carlton allow you to drink on duty."

"Only in moderation of course" Maggie replied as he gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Welcome back Maggie and welcome for your first visit Cat" he said also pecking me on the cheek.

Heavily tanned Karl looked to be in his early forties. He wasn't so much good looking as distinguished and he had great presence. He explained that they had finished dinner and were having port and brandy and smoking cigars. "I hope you aren't allergic to smoke" he smiled. We gave him the iPod with our music and he said he'd connect it up to the sound system and for us to just come down to the dining room on the floor below when we were ready. I desperately wanted to ask who I would be having sex with, but as Maggie said nothing I kept silent.

We got changed on either side of the bed in the large room. As Maggie undressed and showered I found myself casting sly glances at her body and particularly her spectacular chest. She really was something and I could imagine any young guy with an older woman inclination fancying her madly.

When I came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel she was dressed. As we'd agreed she was wearing a full-length, black lacy robe that had slits up the sides and was cut low at the front. After putting on a skimpy white, diaphanous bra, a matching suspender belt, white, lacy top stockings and luxuriant, white silk, French knickers I slipped into a similar robe, but in white. We both had our hair down. Mine was no longer ash blonde for I'd had a tint so it was more of a cinnamon colour, which my stylist told me was very fashionable.

We went down into the lounge cum dining room and I was nearly overwhelmed by the strong smell of Cuban cigars. The room was clouded with the smoke. We were introduced to the ten diners who were sitting round a long table. Karl got up and went to a cabinet, pressed some buttons and our music started.

"Ok ladies time to earn your pennies."

We danced around, swayed, gyrated on the spot gradually showing more and more of our legs right up to and above our panties. The men's eyes seemed to be bulging as they saw Maggie's black hold ups and my stockings, her thong and my French knickers. We had both been taught by Lisa who had told us that at this stage of our show men found flashes of panties and bras very stimulating and that we should always take our time. Hence, we moved around the room and the table getting close to the guys and giving them really clear views of our bodies.

Maggie sat on one guy's lap and rubbed her breasts over his face as I stood right in front of a guy who could hardly have been more than twenty five. I had my back to him and I slowly bent down and touched my toes letting the skirt of the robe fall away at each side thus, showing him my bum in the tight knickers. We both did several more things like that so that we had been up close and fairly intimate with all ten blokes. They were perfectly well behaved and there hadn't been any undue groping, yet. We both knew though that was simply a matter of time, well and more booze.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,796 Followers
12