Mili Gets Back at the Wrong Husband

Story Info
Husband's coworker's confusion leads to wife's revenge
5.2k words
3.46
90.3k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm not trying to make a big deal out of it... but you're certainly more hung up about that kind of thing than I am." Adam said to his Indian wife of 6 years.

"And what is that supposed to mean? So you won't get upset if some guy begins feeling me up tonight? I doubt it very seriously, Adam. You want it both ways—'Mili, don't worry... people will be drinking, maybe some people will get carried away... you don't want to make a scene at this party... all the right people will be there.'" Mili replied.

Earlier in the night Adam had tried to lay the groundwork for what he expected to be a challenging evening. His boss Eric threw a major harvest party at the winery he co-owned with a group of other investors, and every year everyone had way too much to drink. It was like the theme of the party, to the point that no one was allowed to bring their own cars to the party—it was drivers for all attendees. Mili had not gone the last three years because she was usually back in India to visit her parents this time of year but since her mother now lived with them, there was no need to go back this year and she could attend.

The problem was that for the last two years, the party had taken a turn Adam knew Mili would not be prepared for. It hadn't turned into a swingers party or anything like that, but there were definitely some "hook ups" that occurred, and there was always plenty of bad behavior / occasional nudity / heavy petting to go around.

Adam _had_ to go, but didn't know how Mili would react to the debauchery—and instead of telling Mili to watch out, he tried using himself as an example so that she wouldn't feel put on the spot, which backfired.

"You think you're so good looking and I'm a piece of chopped liver?" Mili said indignantly, starting in on her husband again. "I'm sure you won't be the only person being hit on at the party!"

Adam knew she was right. In fact, it was Mili he was worried about... Mili was not classically beautiful by Indian cultural standards... her face was rather average to men back home and her boobs were actually too big for many men there. They made her look matronly, not young and spry—but in America, big boobs command attention, and Adam knew that in the dress Mili was wearing, she would have plenty attention.

"You're right, honey, and all I'm saying is I won't be offended if I see you making out with some young buck in the hallway or if some guy tries to cop a feel on the dancefloor. And neither should you." He replied.

When he said, "and neither should you" he was actually trying to say that she shouldn't be upset if HE ended up kissing someone, but it kindof sounded like he was saying she shouldn't be offended if someone groped her. Regardless, she seemed to acknowledge his point and they moved past their tiff and finished getting ready for the party.

At half past 7, the doorbell rang and they were greeted by their limo drive for the evening. Ralph, their driver, complimented them on their attire and explained how he would wait for them all evening if necessary in a lot at the south end of the vineyard and gave them his card. He also told them that if anyone wanted to leave early, it would be no problem for any of the drivers to take one party home, as there would be a "pool" of limos waiting for party guests as they departed.

When they arrived at the party at 830, Eric welcomed them inside and explained about the three bars on the two levels of the winery and the two bars outside. She couldn't get over how many people were in attendance, numbering almost 200, as she had never been to a private party so large.

"This is really impressive." Mili told her husband as she surveyed the scene.

"See? There are several people here you need to meet but try to remember to be sociable. Just for one night, step outside your shell—they need to know we're worth having as friends...and as future business partners." Adam replied.

Mili understood her husband's request... tonight, she had to be more social butterfly, less clingy arm decoration. This was a party to make connections... it was how Eric had been brought into the group of investors in the winery.

"Is that Grace Lee at the downstairs bar?" Mili asked.

Adam looked down the stairwell and saw his administrative assistant picking up a couple glasses of chardonnay and nodded.

"Then I'll go say hello!" Mili said with a smile.

"Thank you honey!" Adam said as Eric pulled him into a conversation with a group of other men.

I'm not sure if there's some kind of unwritten rule or if it's just nature, but it seems like two hours is the amount of time alcohol can continuously flow at something like this before people and their better judgement get lost in the crowd... and that's about how much time had passed before Mili found herself in unfamiliar territory.

She had not been pacing herself well at all—the wine was so delicious, the company and chat fresh and engaging, that she always found herself with a full glass. A few of the guests had asked her to dance already this evening, but a younger gentleman named Steve came in for his second dance as the lights in the downstairs area were turned down to make it more "clubby."

Mili accepted his request and began dancing with him to the slower tune that was playing over the sound system.

"I was waiting to dance with you again!" Steven said to her as he took her hand in his and placed his other hand in the small of her back, pulling her in closely.

"Why is that?" Mili asked with a smile, flattered that the man had taken interest in her so obviously.

And here's where the alcohol kicks in... it happens to us all. That wall that holds back the stupid things we'd say or which traps the truth from coming straight out when a more circuitous path is needed? That wall crumbles...

"Because you've got the best boobs at the entire party!" Drunk Steven said to her.

Mili would have immediately pulled away if she wasn't on glass who-knows of chardonnay for the evening. Instead she just sort of giggled and denied it causing him to double down more.

"No, seriously... they're amazing." Drunk Steven said, obviously looking down at them while guiding Mili around the dance floor.

Mili traced his eyes down to her heaving brown bosoms and said, "I... I think it's the dress you like."

Strike two for Mili because Drunk Steven agreed, the dress made it better. The dress was an asymmetric design with a single strap over her right shoulder providing most of the support, but leaving her left boob _really_ out there depending on how she stood or how she carried her left arm.

"You should let me show you around the winery..." Drunk Steven said, "I'm the assistant winemaker. I'd love to show you the parts most people can't see."

"And what—you think I'll show you some parts most people can't see?" Adam's wife said with a laugh.

"I hope so." Drunk Steven said as he led her through a door and down a short hallway.

'Ohmygod, I shouldn't be doing this!' Mili thought to herself, 'but then again, I haven't seen Adam in over an hour, and when I saw him last he was chatting up his secretary, Grace!'

Steven opened a locked door and pulled them inside an office.

"Hey, I thought we were going to see the winery?" Mili asked, half-jokingly.

"We are! This is my office! Now you show me your part... I mean—parts!" Drunk Steven said as he leaned back against his desk.

Mili sized him up and asked, "You—you're serious aren't you?"

"Of course I am... you're so beautiful... let's just have fun, baby!" He replied, reaching for the single strap holding her dress up.

Mili brushed his hand away and stepped back a step, but instead of turning to leave the office, she looked him up and down from head to toe once or twice while sliding her hands up and down the sides of her body.

"No touching!" Mili said as she reached up to her shoulder and slipped the strap down her right arm. Her 38E boobs dropped out of her dress and hung proudly on her chest as she said, "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

"You are fucking beautiful!" Drunk Steven said to her as he walked up to her. Mili stepped backwards away from him, not in fear, but just to put off the inevitable for a few seconds. When she backed against a filing cabinet, the handsome blond haired man was on top of her. She stared into his eyes as she felt his hands gently but firmly grabbing her boobs.

"God, you're beautiful." He said to her as he pressed her back against the filing cabinet and covered her mouth with his own. Mili didn't kiss him back, but she didn't stop him either.

"Come on, baby, I'm not after your marriage..." He said to her as he kneaded her breasts in his hands before licking and sucking her nipples. "I'm just after an enjoyable evening. Your husband's probably doing the same thing he did last year with that Asian chick."

"Wha—what did he do?" Mili asked, her mind now split in two places.

"I'll show you." Drunken Steve said, sensing his fuckup and taking control of the situation. He pushed Mili down to her knees in front of him. Mili looked up at Steven in a state of complete shock and confusion. Steven didn't let her wonder for more than a split second before his pants were at his ankles and his cock was rubbing her lips.

"No?" Mili asked. She didn't say it... it wasn't definitive... she questioned it.

"Suck me." Drunk Steven said as he gripped Mili's hair behind her head and pulled her face into his erect cock. "Do it."

Mili wasn't scared of Steven, she had just willingly stripped in front of him and was quite turned on by the surety and forcefulness of his ways... She heard him telling her to suck him again and again and just gave into him. She opened her mouth and found it immediately filled with the young man's hardening cock. She thought about what he had said about Adam getting a blowjob from Grace and her competitive streak went into overdrive.

Drunk Steven was being treated to the best, most intense blowjob Mili could muster, to the point of challenging the beautiful young man to fuck her mouth harder. One thing Mili could do was deep throat cock—she had excellent control of her gag reflex, and she and Adam both loved face-fucking her in their sex lives.

If drunk Steven had known how his words would inspire Mili's actions, he would have made up a story about her husband fucking his secretary... or maybe fucking her up the ass over his desk—but he had no idea what his words would do and indeed had done to Mili, and he was now halfway to coming from one of the best blowjobs he had ever received.

Mili just pumped his cock in her fists and with her mouth as she energetically sucked the man towards completion. She furrowed her brow in disapproval when he reached for his iPhone, knowing he wanted to photograph her sucking his dick, but she relaxed her expression when he pleaded, "Just for me?" and added a boyish "please?" at the end.

Mili even posed for him with her hands behind her head, separating and lifting her massive boobs for his pictures, before he fed her his dick and took a couple of pictures of his cock disappearing from the length to the hilt in her mouth. Finally, she just rolled her eyes at him when he flipped it to video and resumed bobbing her head up and down on his cock.

Drunk Steven got about five solid minutes of the best, slurping, wet, deep-throat blowjob with Mili looking right up into his iPhone before he grabbed his cock and took over pumping for her. He had her kneel lower and told her to keep her mouth open. She knew he wanted to shoot off into her waiting mouth and she knew he wanted to film it, and she was going to let him.

"This was so good, baby... so, so good!" Drunk Steven said as he neared his climax.

He pointed his iPhone closer to Mili's waiting mouth and placed the tip of his cock just across her bottom lip. She knew he wouldn't miss with a drop of his cum—she had seen them do this in porn movies on her husband's computer, and she smiled as Steven smiled down at her. He finally groaned a satisfied, almost joyous groan as his cum began firing in rapid, thick ropes across Mili's tongue and down her throat. His orgasm lasted quite a while—and Mili was forced to swallow twice while he was still shooting.

When he was spent, Mili sucked his cock some more and then pushed his hand away and told him to turn off the camera, saying, "Gosh, isn't that enough?"

"Mili, baby, that was fucking incredible... Let's go back to the party and maybe I can show you more of the winery later?" He said.

When Mili was pulling her dress back up, she turned away from Steven, inadvertently showing her thonged bottom to him and hearing his iPhone reel off a few more pictures as she bent down to pick up her dress.

"You have a nice fucking ass, Mili!" Drunk Steven exclaimed. "Your husband ever fuck it?"

"I don't do that." Mili said coolly.

"I know Grace does." Steven said, this time purposefully.

The thought slammed Mili right in her gut. If she had seen Adam when she returned to the party, she would have confronted him right on the spot. It's probably for the best that she did not see him when she and Steven rejoined the main party area, though, as Steven had never seen Adam and Grace together. Steven was completely confused about who Mili's husband was and assumed her husband was one of the Indian investors named Raj Gupta, whom he really had seen Grace giving a blowjob to two years ago...

Mili returned to the bar and ordered more chardonnay and a glass of cab for Steven and scanned the slightly thinning crowd for her husband, who was still luckily nowhere to be found. When she returned several minutes later to Steven, he was with several other men in an active discussion when she handed him his wine and said, "Come on, I need to dance a little!"

A rather handsome man about her husband's age stepped in and took her hand, though and said, "I'd love a turn, if you'll take me." She smiled over her back at Steven who waved goodbye to her and they disappeared off to the dance floor. The man introduced himself and told Mili his name was Ted and began dancing closely with her, obviously trying to feel her up here and there and to grind his crotch into her ass through her dress at times.

The tasting room serving as the downstairs dance area was a large room separated by massive racks of wine bottles which divide the room into several parts, and there were grottos cut out from the walls around the room which afforded small, for up to 8 person tasting areas. They weren't dancing on the main dance floor but were instead off in one of the small tasting grottos on the side. Due to the entrances and exits in the room, they were not in a particularly high traffic area of the room, although you never knew when someone might walk by.

Still, Ted wasted no time sexualizing his dance moves with Mili further when the song changed and he reached on the wall and turned the lights completely down in their grotto, leaving barely enough light for them to see each other but not enough for people outside to really see in. Mili knew the man wanted to feel her up and pissed off as she was about Adam and Grace, she was more than game to let him.

Ted was smooth but not at all shy, too—he stepped in behind her and began kissing her along the back of her neck as he ran his hands over the front of her shoulders, then directly over her breasts—feeling the bumps of her nipples through her dress—as he made his way down to the short hem of her dress. He lifted it and rubbed his fingers across her pussy through the thin material of her thong. Mili turned her face over her shoulder to speak to him, but she found her lips covered by his, and his fingers inside her thong.

Ted lifted her left breast out of her dress, which he then kissed and sucked on before he lifted her dress from the bottom.

"NO!" she whispered strongly as she heard and felt him unzipping her pants. "We can't do this here!"

Ted lowered her thong to the ground—it would be the last she saw of it this evening—and she felt the strong, handsome man push into her from behind.

"NO!" she again whispered, frantically worried they might be discovered, but Ted pushed forward. She felt the tip of his hard cock pushing into the folds of her vagina and she felt his arm reach around the front of her hips so that he could finger her clit.

Ted stepped forward one more step, pushing her against the wall of the alcove and spreading her legs with his own. She tried protesting one last time but found his left hand move from her exposed breast to cover her mouth. She lodged a muffled protest to which he said, "Take it, baby. Take this dick!"

He thrust inside her gently but firmly, her own lubrication already easing his entrance from the clitoral stimulation he was giving her. She moaned and protested and slightly resisted, but he ignored everything except his own lust for the beautiful Indian woman he was pressing into the wall.

His gentle but firm penetration gave way to slow, steady thrusts. Before Mili knew it, she was being forcefully, but expertly fucked against the wall of the grotto, the man's attention to her clitoris having exactly the effect they both desired. Soon, she was quivering with her first orgasm of the night.

"I knew you wanted it, baby... I knew you were hot!" Ted said as he felt her coming on his huge, stiff cock.

After her orgasm subsided, her knees were buckling and Ted knew she couldn't stand through the amount of time he intended to fuck her, so he turned her towards the tasting bar in the grotto and bent her over one of the backless barstools. In this position he could no longer easily muffle her, but she was beyond that. She was getting fucked until he was satisfied—she knew it, and he knew it. He grabbed both sides of her hips and began pumping her from behind for all he was worth. Mili stimulated her own clit now, astonished at the stamina the man fucking her possessed, as she soon began coming for a second time.

Shortly after she finished coming, Ted pulled out and walked around to the front of the bar stool where she was bent over with her head near his hips and he said, "I'm going to cum in your mouth."

"Ok." Was all she could say to him as he brought his cock to her lips—freshly coated in her own juices—and pushed it into her mouth.

He held her head and body down over the barstool while he pumped her mouth with abandon.

"Oh God, Mili!" Ted groaned as he neared his orgasm, clinching his muscles for all he was worth to hold out for as long as he could. He groaned harder and harder and his pace became wilder and more frenetic until he finally began ejaculating into Mili's accepting mouth. He groaned with approval as he heard her noisily swallowing his cum but she groaned in dismay when she felt another man step behind her while Ted was still fucking her mouth.

"Stay put." Ted demanded.

Mili had no choice anyway, as the man behind her put some of his weight into the small of her back as he held her there. His cock wasn't as large as Ted's and his technique seemed more.... Desperate... as he really just mechanically thrusted in and out of Mili's pussy while holding her down. He lasted about 10 minutes before he also moved around to Mili's head and fucked her mouth until he came.

Mili actually waited for a few moments, expecting another man to take his place, but nobody came, so she straightened up, pulled her dress neat, and made her way out of the grotto to see Steven and two other men waiting to greet her.

"Let's go to my office." Steven said to her, taking her by the hand.

"Who—who are they?" Mili asked.

Steven didn't really talk much as they took the short walk back to his office. She noticed how carefully he locked the door as he turned to face her and said, "These men are going to help you with your anal problem."

12