Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 04

Story Info
Mili is forced to show her husband her porn photos.
4k words
4.51
44.8k
27

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although she usually only shot with Shanuj on the weekends, he asked her to come in on Wednesday for a shoot that he was hoping to use for the next two weeks' posts in advance of a bigger, harder scene. What Mili didn't realize was that she was going to be working with completely new models; she had gotten very comfortable with Nick and Dave. Even more challenging to Mili was that the models she was going to be working with weren't models at all—not before today, anyway—but contest winners from the local amateur modeling site where Mili had been leading a double life modeling simple risqué-to-nude shoots for the main site, but doing hardcore—yet implied photoshoots and movies in a second site. Mili had fallen prey to the downturn in the economy, and with Mahinder, her husband, in a precarious position in his own career, she needed to do whatever she could to keep up with the huge mortgage they took on right before she lost her job as an IT project manager.

The general chatter on the forums was mostly positive... Shanuj continued running his web analytics on clicks and hits and forum comments and two keywords that had been cropping up the most on the negative sentiment side were "fake" and "staged." The debate itself actually fueled demand for Mili's scenes—with no penetration ever really being shown due to the clever use of camera angles and crafty editing. Still, the way much of the action was shot, Mili would -have- to be being penetrated, but some people needed to see it to believe it. Everybody -wanted- to see it...

On the base site, enrollments had begun to tail off a bit (since the "private member site" wasn't advertised and no one automatically knew about Mili's hardcore work), and Shanuj suggested they transition her from the topless photos they were just beginning to trickle out (as the last three or four photos of each new set) to working a male model into the shoots.

Mili knew she'd need to talk to Mahinder about the male models... in the first shoot posted publicly with male models, Mili simply stripped in the dressing room of a health club with a male model lurking behind the lockers with Mili in view. In the second set, Mili is cast as a stripper, giving a lap dance to Dave—a well built, well-endowed firefighter who modeled in her hardcore shoots. That shoot marked a new front for Mahinder and Mili's understanding of her work with Shanuj's website; Mahinder saw another man touching his wife and being touched by his wife for the first time. Shanuj shot it in fairly graphic detail in terms of showing Dave's hands all over Mili's naked tits.

They had danced around the topic a couple of times at home in the last few weeks since Shanuj was over for dinner explaining they had to get more racy to keep the customers coming in. Mahinder was totally behind it—proud, he said, in fact, of Mili's beauty and her willingness to keep showing off. In reality, Mili wasn't proud, per se, of anything she was doing. She was happy to have a great, curvy Indian body and to still be sexy at 32, but where at first, she thought she'd only be doing bikini photos and maybe—just maybe lingerie at some point, she had gone waaaaaay past that into hardcore pornography. The friends she let in on the fact that she was modeling at all were now being treated to a Mili they thought they'd never see. The e-mails she was getting from some of her former coworkers about each successive shoot occasionally thrilled her, but usually alarmed her.

Somewhere in her mind, she knew she was finished in IT... too many people she'd need to work with again had seen her slowly go from fashion model to nude model, and with male partners entering the mix on the main site... porn would be hung around her neck from here on out. On the flip side, she was banking an incredible amount of money each month—they weren't in danger of losing their home anymore—as long as she could keep the fans happy, she had way more income rolling in than ever in her IT PM days.

But she knew that after part one of the stripper shoot that Mahinder would see, things would take a turn in the next photo set... "The Strip Club" part two would show Mili taking her customer back to the champagne room at the club but where the model, Dave, she's dancing for offers her a wad of cash and the dancing changes. Mili gets down on her knees between his legs and grabs his cock through his pants. This is both explicit and not—she's very clearly grasping this guy's dick—it's the first time Mahinder or the general website audience has seen Mili touching a cock, and it gets steamier from there.

Mili begins rubbing her tits over the guy's crotch, giving him a "dry hump" style titfuck but then we the guy give this "yeah, yeah, come on" face and Mili goes for his belt in one frame, then his zipper, then his pants and boxers are at his ankles and his huge, hard fuck-pole are in Mili's hands. We get a few frames of Mili clearly stroking the guy's cock up and down right in front of her face. Remember how Hustler and Cheri magazine would shoot sex scenes before all the magazines began showing penetration? Her lips or outstretched tongue would be a millimeter away from his cock, but not exactly touching, then maybe they'd show her head from behind with his hands in her hair? That's how Shanuj photographed this scene.

Shanuj took this one shot right before the action changes... We're looking down Dave's body POV style into Mili's pretty face. Her mouth is open wide to receive Dave's cock, her tongue is outstretched underneath it, and although no contact is being made with her lips or tongue, just the smallest bit of the tip of his cock is blocked by her top lip—showing that it's quasi-sort-of in her mouth. The next shot has Mili's hair over her face with Dave's hands pushing the back of her head—intended to show that she has gone down on him, then we get several shots of that from three-quarters behind her with her hair draped over and obscuring Dave's cock but where Mili's hands are clearly grasping it by the base and pointing it up into her mouth.

Up and down she goes for several frames before Dave pulls her onto her hands and knees as he gets down on his knees to face-fuck her from the front. We're treated to several shots of Dave's hard cock being stroked back and forth, but it's wet and glistening—obviously from Mili's mouth before Dave grabs two fistfuls of her hair and guides his cock into her mouth again—maybe—because you can't see it, right? The camera is just at the wrong enough angle to keep from seeing his cock and her lips, but you can see his hips and part of her face and her two hands in front of her face as if she's guiding and pumping his thick erection. We're treated to a break for some really nice tit-fucking shot from a few different angles, and then we get the final few frames shot PoV style with Mili's hand sliding from the tip to the shaft and back for a few frames with her mouth gaping open like she's trying to stroke his cum into her mouth and the camera pans up Dave's body until you see his face, a look of ecstasy and satisfaction clearly in frame but Mili's face is completely blurred into bokeh by the 50mm fixed length lens Shanuj used.

After that would come a shoot that was a lot like the private member site—just photographed more safely for general consumption. In it, Mili would be in an office setting wearing a conservative dress that buttoned down the front. A man would enter her office and chat with her... she'd lean over to point something out on her computer screen, and the man would reach around her and grab her tits.

Mili would look shocked, and the next two photos would show the man pressing in behind her and stepping between her legs—pinning her to her desk as she looked back at him in a mix of shock and surprise. The next few images would show him reaching back for her tits... and unbuttoning her dress down to her waist. He'd pull it open and down her back, leaving her in a bra and wearing her dress more like a skirt as he pawed her huge brown boobs through her bra. From behind her we'd see him flip her dress up onto her back, exposing her panties... then the camera would pan up to her bra, showing the man unsnapping it.

The next frames would show them both facing in the direction of the camera as he pulled the bra free from her, exposing her tits completely to the viewer—and to his hands. The next frames were the ones she was most concerned about. All the rest really, but in the next few frames, Mili would be pushed face down on her desk; from behind her, we'd see the dress pulled down to her ankles. Then we'd see her panties pulled to her knees... Her pussy and asshole would be obscured by the fact that his hand was pushed up between the cheeks of her ass—clearly rubbing and fingering her however he wanted...

Then the camera would focus on the man behind her... three frames where he unbuckled his belt, opened his fly, and then lowered his pants to his knees while standing behind her... the very clear contour of his long, thick cock straining against his boy-briefs would highlight the fact that he was really erect while standing behind her. Then from behind we'd see him lowering his boy-shorts—his naked ass positioned directly behind Mili's, her panicked face looking back over her shoulder at him. His right arm clearly reaching in front of him holding his cock out towards her... long, thick, and rock hard.

A couple more frames like that as he adjusts himself to make it look like he's rubbing his cock up and down her slit—again, you can't see anything but a bit of her naked ass and his naked ass blocking her, and the camera again switches to the front of them. His hands in her hair, he looks down at her pussy, guiding his cock to it... then her eyes widen in shock... then they're practically bulging out in shock as he lays his head back in the satisfied look of a man who's balls-deep in forbidden pussy. Then you see capitulation on her face... and she leans forward to accept her fate.

In the next few frames we have obscured photos of the man obviously fucking (or implying since you can't actually see penetration) Mili while grabbing her tits, kissing her shoulders, grabbing her hair. A couple of photos were staged so that his hand is obviously in a position to imply he's fingering her ass while fucking her pussy. He pounds away at her from behind in a few more frames shot from various advantages angles before he pushes her to her knees in front of him, taking several frames to show how he positions her to face-fuck her until he finishes in her mouth and all over her face.

There's one frame Shanuj purposely left in where Mili's hand is up by her face blocking any view of the man's cock—but there's literally no place else it can be but running by her hand and into her mouth. A clever touch for her implied hardcore main site intro... and one Mahinder would absolutely not miss when he saw the photos. The final images are of Mili with cum running out of her mouth and all over her face—but they're not included in the first release version because they give away the reality of the action too much. As usual, the videos would be released weeks later—and they left even less to the imagination than the stills, because once he's facefucking her, the noises are cock-in-woman's-mouth-yep-she's-giving-head noises... and the angles... They mean the guy's definitely in her mouth. But she didn't have to deal with that right away.

Shanuj offered to be there when she showed her husband, but she declined, preferring to show him one-on-one. She explained she had been working with male models on some implied sets... he asked to see what she meant... she showed him the first set in the locker room.

"Oh my God, Mili... my beauty... he was right there in the room with you while you were naked! Were you excited? Scared? What was it like for you?" Mahinder asked.

"Well the male models are all very professional," Mili lied. "It's really just like any other shoot! But this next one might be a bit much for you... I want to get your reaction to it because it's going live on the site tonight."

Mahinder examined the strip-club scene... closely. He saw the man pawing Mili's bare breasts... his lips at several points on her nipples, Mili's hand between his legs even, but over his clothes.

His eyes looked up at his wife as he had been silent a long time and he asked, "How far will you go?"

"How far do you want me to go? I have already shot one scene with implied sex, Mahinder... you told me you wanted to see me get really sexy..."

"Show me?" He asked.

Mili showed her husband the pictures of the office fuck scene. Mahinder gasped when he got to the photos of the man stripping his wife... his mouth gaped open when the male model pushed her down onto her desk and lined his cock up with her pussy, and he exclaimed, "My god!" when he saw pictures of Mili finishing the man off with her mouth.

Mili prepared for the worst from her husband, looking down at his feet, when he finally said to her, "This is the hottest thing I have ever seen!"

"What? You like them?" Mili asked in disbelief.

"Shanuj told me you guys would try some simulated or implied sex... he made me promise not to say anything... these are more amazing than I could have thought!" Mahinder said. "It's so sexy, isn't it? Your coworker taking you in your office?"

Mili couldn't believe the relief she felt when her loving husband began kissing her.

"I even asked him if he would try to shoot a blowjob scene with you... an explicit one." Mahinder admitted.

"What?" Mili asked incredulously.

"Well... he was explaining how to shoot the implied stuff to me... I asked what the best way to make it super sexy was—he said, really allow you to put their cocks in your mouth. Nobody would question if they were actually fucking you if they could see their cocks in your mouth. I thought about it... and I said if you were okay with it that I would be okay with it. So really, it's up to you, Baby." Her husband indicated.

"Mahinder... the site is paying really well is it not?" Mili asked him. It was almost a secret code between them... she would be taking men's cocks into her mouth (as far as he knew)—they had just agreed to it.

Mili decided though, that she wouldn't hold back on her husband, especially since he really seemed to enjoy that fake office fuck set, knowing she had completed a set of scenes that got more explicit as they went along, and she decided to show him then and there.

"My love? You said you really liked the office fuck scene, yes?" Mili asked knowing Mahinder had green-lighted more explicit activities with Shanuj already.

"Oh yes, it was really hot." Mahinder admitted.

"Would you like to see parts two and three?" Mili asked coyly.

"These are going to be released over the next few weeks on the main site." She said as he eagerly came closer to her laptop. She knew after showing him the next couple of sets, there would be no doubt about what she had been doing behind her husband's back. She clicked on the first page of the second set.

Mili is pictured back in her office, working away. The clock on her desk shows 745pm-a visual indicator she's working a late night. Glancing at the clock, several frames show her gathering her things to go home. As she turns to leave, her door opens and two men join her in her office. The first man is the guy from the first set who took her over her desk. The second man is a new model—he's tall, black, muscular looking, and he dwarfs Mili by all measures.

There's no long setup for this scene... the three people get a few frames of animated, gesturing conversation—Mili looks defensive throughout the conversation, and then the first man raises his hand to strike Mili. In the next frame his arm is across his body and Mili has turned and is falling towards the camera with her hands out to break her fall. The two men then descend on her and we are treated to imposing photos of Mili shattered and disoriented at their feet.

Filmed as the "rip the bandaid off" set for the main site, much more explicit content is immediately thrust into the forefront as the black guy begins disrobing directly in front of Mili's face. Instead of obscuring or emphasizing the man's cock when he drops his pants in front of Mili's face, his long, black cock fills the frame with Mili's shocked expression in the background. We get several frames of him stroking his long black fuckpole to complete hardness in front of her—as Mili's shock turns to fear as the white actor from the first set stands her up by her hair, then gets behind her and puts her in a "full Nelson" hold, immobilizing her in front of the naked black man.

Mili's site-members are then treated to an explicit set of photos where she is slapped two or three times before her blazer is ripped open, followed by her blouse being ripped open exposing her huge brown boobs, spilling out of her demi-cup bra. Close attention is paid in a series of shots to the black guy pulling her bra straps down the sides of her body, lowering the bra completely and exposing her beautiful brown jugs.

Mili studied her husband's reaction as she continued paging through the photos... the white guy from the first photo set holds Mili at her knees and forces her to press her now-naked tits together for the black man in front of her... Mahinder gasped when he saw the super clear, highly stylized photos of Mili getting titfucked by the man, but he stopped her from advancing any further after about the third 16 megapixel frame of the black man's long, hard cock plunging deeply into Mili's open mouth.

"Baby..." He slowly said.

Mili felt like something bad had happened... she sheepishly asked her husband in return, "Baby? Should I stop?"

"Oh God no!" Mahinder exclaimed in hushed excitement, adding, "You're so fucking sexy!"

Mili dropped to her knees and fished her husband's raging erection from his pants and began sucking him in earnest as he slowly clicked through the photoset. Shanuj had included about 32 photos in all of Mili's explicit, no guesswork blowjob and facefucking... different angles, different positions... and wow could Mili take a dick. Shanuj had managed to take several shots out of sequence (before Terrence, the model she was sucking was fully erect) where Mili had managed to take him to his balls. When placed later in the sequence, it looked like he had driven his entire raging hard cock down her throat... camera tricks!

The 6 frame burst of cumshots into Mili's mouth and onto her face helped to finish Mahinder off. She had just sucked off another man—in front of him—and allowed him to shoot his cum repeatedly into her mouth, across her face, and onto her tits. He collapsed in the chair in his office as Mili finished him in her mouth and said, "My God, baby... you were amazing. You are amazing... this was... this was amazing!"

Mili asked if she should wait to show him part three or not—Even though he was tired, Mahinder wanted to see the photos. Part three was basically a continuation of the photos from part two—where Mili's white manager pulls her to her feet and bends her over her desk again—but with Terrence's cum dripping from her face and tits. This time, though, we see Dave's hard cock in a few frames, and we're treated to rather explicit views of Mili's pussy and asshole as Dave rubs his cock up and down her slit. The camera position changes to the other side of the desk, obscuring our view of the actual penetration as Dave begins fucking Mili over the desk.

Then the camera pans to a three-quarter shot and we're treated to Terrence feeding his semi-hard, long, black cock clearly and explicitly into Mili's beautiful mouth while Dave pounds away from behind. In the next frames, Terrence hardens in Mili's mouth, then grabs her hair and facefucks her as Dave really appears to be pounding her pussy for all he's worth behind her. Then Dave pulls out, and move to the front of the desk, where he holds Mili by her hair and shoots off all over her face and into her waiting mouth.

12