Military Police

Story Info
Young white girl proves herself in a 'male' world.
3.2k words
4.35
108.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BamaMan
BamaMan
14 Followers

I'm an Army brat from way back. My Grandfather, my father, and both my brothers served our country, so when I decided to join, no one was the least bit surprised.

First off, I'm female. Five feet, two and a half inches tall, one hundred five pounds of solid body. Blonde hair, green eyes and a sweet disposition. Don't let any of that fool you, I have also studied the martial arts for fifteen years.

Needless to say, when I arrived at the M.P. School, fresh out of basic, not many people thought I had a chance. I taught them all to respect me by graduating at the top of my class.

That got me noticed, and I was offered my choice of assignments. I chose Ft. Bragg. The meanest streets of any post on earth! All of the elite units have people stationed there, and that many bad asses means plenty of fun for me!

You see, I have this little thing about me; I like to be dominated by men who think they are too much for me to handle.

Most of my duties were tame at first; my First Sergeant didn't think I could take care of myself on the streets. He was like so many other men I had met over the years; I forever had to prove myself!

Most of the people I worked with were terrified of him. He stood well over six feet, and weighed over three hundred pounds. He spent his free time in the gym, boxing anyone stupid enough to get into the ring with him.

As luck would have it, about two months after I arrived at Bragg, he and I had the same day off. I knew just where to find him! Once I had changed into a pair of shorts and a jog bra, I walked boldly over to the ring. Top was just polishing off another victory.

My mouth watered at the thought of defeating this huge, black slab of granite! I watched as he lined the idiot up for his last punch, a right jab that landed with such force that his opponent was out cold before he started to fall!

As the man landed hard on his back, Top noticed me for the first time. "You don't need to be in here, Private, it gets real messy sometimes."

"I got a news flash for you, Top. You leave yourself open for me like you did for him, and you will be the one getting messy." I smiled my sweetest smile for him, making sure to flash my pearly whites. "Unless of course, you couldn't bring yourself to mix it up with a mere woman."

"You've got a smart mouth. If we were in the office, I'd shut you up."

"Another flash, bright boy," I climbed between the ropes and adjusted my headgear. "This ain't the office, and you won't be the first to try to shut me up. I guess I should warn you, nobody has ever been successful."

"You really are spoiling for a fight, aren't you?" He asked, incredulously.

"If this is the only way I can prove myself to you, then I'll take it. Why don't we sweeten the pot a little? We can make it a winner take all fight."

We had drawn quite a crowd by the time we met in the middle of the ring. He lowered his voice to a whisper, "And exactly what does the winner get?"

"Whatever they want. Are you game? Could you be my sex slave?"

"I could lose my stripes for this, you work for me, remember?"

"If you win, you can bury your shaft anywhere you like. My cunt, my ass, or my mouth. And, of course, if you lose, you will bury your shaft in all those places before I'm through with you!"

He slammed his gloved hands down on mine. "You're on! Get to your corner!"

From across the ring, I decided to taunt him one last time. "Do you want a clean fight, or just get your ass kicked and get it over with?"

"You are bold, aren't you? We'll do it your way, no rules!"

We each came out into the ring at the same time and began to circle each other, looking for an opening. I found mine almost immediately; he kept his hands down because of my size. My spinning high kick caught him in the side of his face before he could block it! He staggered backwards, trying to recover, and I didn't press my attack.

I gave him time to get back to the center of the ring, and began to circle again. "Damn girl, you are pretty good. But I won't fall for that again!"

I swept his feet out from under him, and landed on his stomach. "You will fall any time I want you to! I intend to use you for my pleasure, understand?" With my face so close to his ear, I couldn't resist, I sucked his earlobe very quickly.

I jumped off of his chest and let him regain his feet. I could tell that he was getting very pissed off, and also very stimulated! "Now Top, if you let anger control you, this fight won't last much longer!"

"This fight will last until I kick your ass, Bitch! You started it, I'm going to finish it!"

Now, don't underestimate me. I knew that if I humiliated him in the ring, my career would be over. Not only that, he wouldn't be much fun afterwards. I knew that I was a lot faster than he was, so I decided to let him get a few licks in.

When we began to circle again, I let my left hand drop just a little. I knew that he would attack and I was ready. I spun out of the way to avoid most of his strength, letting him make just enough contact that the audience could see it. To play it up even more, I fell to my back.

The crowd, mostly men, cheered loudly as I got back to my feet, they wanted to see him whip my ass!

We began to circle again and I acted like I was almost too tired to go on. I let him land a fair punch to my face and was rewarded by a small trickle of blood from where my tooth cut my lip. I saw his confusion and quickly winked at him, to let him know that I was all right.

He knew I was playing with him, and he knew that I could end this anytime I wanted. He took the opening I gave him. "That's enough, Private. I'm not going to keep on pounding on you just to prove my point!"

I sat there in the middle of the ring and waited for him to help me up. He leaned in real close and whispered for my ears only, "Why did you let me win?

"I didn't want to ruin my career, and besides, now we can clean up and get on with the fun!"

He continued to help me as we left the ring, or I guess I should say, I continued to let him help me, and pretend that I needed it. Actually, I was enjoying the feel of his hard body so close to mine! Even after two fights, the man smelled good enough to eat!

At the door leading to the women's locker room, I stopped. "I'll let you decide who gets to be the slave. Where and when should I meet you?"

He told me the name of a local motel and said that he would be there in two hours. I was extremely excited as I peeled off my sweat soaked work out clothes, and turned on the shower. I couldn't control my hands as they roamed over my body. I leaned against the stall wall and gave into my thoughts.

As I thought about having that black giant all to myself, one hand found my pulsing clit, and the other found my tight ass! Using soap as a lubricant, I slowly inserted a finger deep in my rear as I let the other hand roam around my pussy, occasionally teasing my hard clit.

As my back door started to relax, I gave it another finger and started to fuck my ass in earnest! It felt so good to be invaded like that!

In my mind, I imagined it was his fingers on my body! His fingers tearing into my ass! His fingers tweaking my clit! His fingers bringing my to intense orgasm!

My orgasm hit so fast that all I could do was slide down the wall of the shower! My legs couldn't hold me up as the pleasure started at my cunt and spread throughout my being! My body continued to spasm as my hot cunt cream oozed out of my pussy, coating my busy fingers!

With the water splashing across my face and tits, I slowly regained my senses. Even after that incredible cum, I wanted to get to the motel fast! I just wasn't yet satisfied! What I needed was his black cock doing any hole he wanted that would take care of my cravings!

When I drove into the parking lot of the motel, I wasn't sure what room he would be in, and obviously, I couldn't ask where to find my superior! I slowly drove past every room finally noticing a door slightly ajar.

I pulled in front of the door and waited for some kind of a sign that he was waiting behind it. What I saw got me even hotter! He opened the door a little more and there he was, naked and glorious!

As soon as the door closed, I was in his arms locking my lips to his, and sucking his tongue down my throat! He picked my small frame up effortlessly and laid me on the bed, never breaking our contact.

When he did break our kiss, it was to speak, breathlessly, "God girl, get out of those clothes!"

"Rip them! Tear them off of me! I brought more." I hungrily found his mouth again as I felt his huge hand grab the collar of my T-shirt. "Rape me,Top! Fuck me like I deserve it!" I felt the thin material give when he jerked it, heard it rip as he tore it!

He didn't even try to find the hooks of my bra; he just grabbed between my tits and yanked! My cunt convulsed! "I whipped your ass, Top, make me pay for it!"

He was reaching the boiling point when he reached the elastic waist of my shorts! He ripped them with such force that my skin tore under his fingernails! I yelped at the stinging sensation!

My cry made him react even more! He sat on my naked body, his hard cock very near my mouth, "Do you swallow, bitch? You're about too! Open your mouth little girl and taste my meat!"

I saw a blur as his mammoth cock rammed its way down my throat! Taking a deep breath, I let him slide his way past my tonsils, taking his entire prick in my mouth!

He held my head still and began to fuck me with sure strokes! As I got accustomed to the invasion, I found his heavy balls and gently began to roll them around in my hand, sometimes squeezing, sometimes teasing! I wanted to get this first load quickly! After the first one, we could settle down to some serious sex!

I looked up and saw that the sight of his black cock disappearing into my white mouth entranced him. I knew then that this was going to be a long day, and hopefully, night! He was a 'white girl virgin'!

With no more warning than a grunt, I felt his dick expand and start shooting gobs of spunk down my throat! As he emptied his nuts, I sucked a little harder and squeezed his balls tighter!

I kept up the pleasure until his cock slipped limply from my lips, trailing his cum behind. "Ever had a white girl, Top?" I asked as he rolled off of me.

"You are the first, sweet thing. No other white girl ever excited me before."

"Then, by then end of our time today, you will never want anyone but me!" I positioned myself on his chest, still heaving as he fought to catch his breath. "Do you eat pussy, big boy?" I asked as I lowered my mouth to his. I let my tongue slowly trace a path around his lips before opening my mouth to his and kissing him deeply.

As our lips parted, he gently started pulling my hips closer to his face. "Climb on, Doll. As long as I have a face, you have a place to sit, bet on it!"

How could I refuse? I slid higher, placing my knees beside his head, and grabbed the headboard for support. I lowered myself until I could feel the stubble of his cheeks, and then waited for him to move me into position. When his hot tongue first made contact with my even hotter puss, my cunt muscles contracted in anticipation. A long, slow moan escaped from deep inside of me as I felt his lips find, and then attach themselves to my throbbing clit. The way he hummed against my sensitive nub had my thrashing in orgasm very quickly!

"Ohhhhh! Do it big boy! Eat me good!" I rode his tongue and mouth like a cowgirl at a rodeo! Time after time, I fed him my love juice as I came in buckets!

Glancing over my shoulder, I was pleased to see his obvious excitement! His cock was starting to grow again, and I liked what I saw!

Slowly, I turned myself around so that I could lie across his massive chest and reach my prize. This time, I could see what I had, at least nine good inches of thick veined dark meat! Still moving my hips and pussy over his willing mouth, I started to lick his pole. Getting it slick, I softly blew my warm breath across it from tip to base, causing my First Sergeant to jump uncontrollably!

Nibbling gently, I asked, "Think you can handle the grand Finale?"

"I think I have already proven myself. What have you got in mind?"

"Me and you," I smiled. "Are going to, very carefully, fit this monster deep inside my very tight, very small, teeny tiny, little bitty, ass. Can you handle it, big boy?"

A big smile spread across his face. "I think a better question is, can you handle it?"

I climbed off the bed and reached for the gym bag I had brought in with me. From inside I brought out a tube of lubricant. Showing it to him, I responded, "If you let me take the lead, I promise you a great fuck!"

"Show me what to do." His cock was now as hard as ever at the thought of having my white ass.

I lay down on my back and handed him the tube. "Rub a lot of it on my ass and work a finger inside for me."

His hand shook slightly as he followed my instructions. He was very gentle as he lubed me real good and slid one finger slowly up my chute. I closed my eyes and moaned at the wonderful invasion. "Get a good amount on your cock and get into position just like you would if you were going to mount me," I instructed. "I'll pull my legs up to your chest and guide you in."

I reached under my ass and got a good hold on his hot, hard cock. "Relax, and let my guide you. I don't want you to rip me open, so let me put it in."

He grunted his reply, letting me know that he was willing to let me lead. I gripped his meat, took a deep breath, and slowly let it out as I pushed the head of his dick past the first sphincter muscle. "Ok Top, relax for a second and let me get used to this. Just take a deep breath before we go further."

The painful pleasure of his mammoth cock head felt wonderful! I squeezed gently a few times to help my ass relax, then took another deep breath. "Ok Top, let's slide another few inches in, just go slow and let me take it!"

I almost came again as I felt him ease past the muscle deep inside! There, I stopped him again. "Take a break for a second. Let me relax."

"I don't know how long I can hold out for you." He gasped through clenched teeth. "This is way to hot!"

"Take a break and think about something else. We're almost ready for hard fucking!"

I moved my hand from around his dick and grabbed his ass cheeks. "Now, slowly feed me the rest of it. When you get it all in, stop again and let me relax, then, when I say to, you can drive it as hard as you want!"

He pushed it in slowly until his heavy balls rested against my ass, then waited for me to give the go ahead. I felt so full! There is nothing to compare to having a good hot cock buried deep in your ass!

"Now, big boy," I said as I relaxed completely, "Fuck my ass like a whore! My only request is that, when you are ready to dump your load, pull it out of my butt and slam it deep in my cunt! Can you handle that?"

I felt the marvelous feeling of his dick pulling almost all the way out. "I can give you whatever you want," He slammed all of it back in fast! "Slut!" I loved to hear men talk dirty to me, call me names. "Can you handle my big black cock? Splitting your little white ass in two?"

With one hand, I found my clit and started rubbing it hard and fast! With the other, I pinched my sensitive, extended nipples, mixing pain and pleasure until I thought I would go insane!

"Get ready, white girl! I'm gonna ram your cunt and fuck you good!"

The sudden emptiness in my ass was quickly replaced with an incredible fullness in my cunt as he brutally rammed his whole shaft deep inside! His mouth found my nipple and bit down on it!

We both screamed as we came together! Massive explosions triggered throughout our bodies as our orgasms peaked, sending us both over the abyss of lust, tumbling down into the darkness!

Totally spent, he collapsed on top of me, both of us gasping for air. "Damn Top! That was great! Can we do it again?" I kidded as I strained for breath.

"I may never get it up again!" With that, he softly kissed me and pulled me close. "I'm glad you whipped me in the ring. You are the best lover I've ever had!"

I rolled him onto his back and curled up in the crook of his arm. "You can have me anytime, any place you want."

We both had smiles on our faces as we drifted off to pleasant sleep.

BamaMan
BamaMan
14 Followers