Military School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eventually recovered. Bobby sat next to me and I knew Bill was waiting in the wings. Bo handed me another bottle of beer and a joint. "Here.....you better take a hit and wash your mouth out.....I think you have another load coming........ain't it great!" Bo chided me and watched as I swallowed several gulps of beer. I took a few hits off the joint and handed it to Bobby. I said, "Here ya go Fuck Head......you almost killed me god damn it!" I tried to act mad but could not hold back a smile. I grinned at Bo and said, "What the fuck I can't complain.....I really wanted it anyway.......you ready Bill?"

Bo said, "Atta boy!"

Bobby said, "I believe he protests too much......maybe you should put something in that mouth.....stuff him Bill!"

I had managed to recuperate enough to know what I wanted. My cock was aching from being so hard so long. I motioned Bill over and said, "Come on Bill.....Hey Bo, don't just sit there, how about sucking this boner!" I thrust my cock forward as I leaned toward Bill. Bo looked at Bobby and said, "Whadaya think? Wanna return the favor? I guess he earned a little attention.....you go first."

I turned and put one leg up on the couch and pulled Bill toward me so that I could suck him while Bo and Bobby did their thing with my throbbing hard on. I sucked in Bills' cock and was relieved to realize his size was much easier to handle than Bobby's'. The fog of weed and beer had overtaken me again and I had the craving for cum return as I felt my cock enter Bo's warm mouth. This combination of drugged buzz and stiff cock while being sucked at the same time is difficult to describe. My whole body was on fire. I knew I was going to shoot in a short time and wanted Bill to cum at the same time. I whispered to Bill, "When I start to squeeze your balls try to cum. That will mean I am cumming....OK?" Bill said, "I'll try,,,,,,get sucking before I shoot in the air!!"

I realized Bobby had taken over for Bo and that Bo was probing under me to rub my anus. I lifted my leg to give him access and sucked and licked as hard as I could on Bill's rock hard cock. He seemed to leak precum like crazy. I actually had to swallow as I sucked him. I felt Bo's finger slide toward my asshole and realized he had lubed his hand in an effort to dicker my bung.

We all seemed to get into a rhythm as Bill and I neared climax. I realized Bill was humping harder and I knew he was getting close. All of a sudden Bo's finger entered my ass deeply and Bobby started to stroke and suck in rhythm with my bobbing on Bills cock. We all started to moan a little and I felt my cum begin boiling. I started to rub and squeeze Bills ball sack gently and sucked hard. It was unbelievable.

I felt the first spurts of cum start from Bill and started to cum myself almost exactly the same time. I squeezed at Bo's finger with my ass hole and shot a massive load of cum as Bobby pulled off and continued to stroke me and allow the cum to splash on his face. He lapped at the shooting cock hole as I swallowed Bill's load. As I was sucking the remnants of cum from Bill's tube, Bobby was scooping cum from his face and licking it from his fingers. Bo pulled his finger from my ass and immediately placed it in his mouth and sucked it like a cock. I can't tell you how spent I felt.

We all separated and sat back in our places and sighed our satisfaction. Bill said, "Holy shit...I've never cum so hard."

Bo and Bobby both muttered their agreement and got up and went to the bar for beers.

We all had semi-hard cocks dangling in front of us. Bo said, "Ya know I would love to go for a second round but I have to work tomorrow and I don't think I have much cum left anyway! Can you run me home Bill?"

Bill nodded and said, "No problem....I have to run Rick home too.....that is unless he wants to stay here and do Bobby again!"

I groaned and said, "God.....I feel full.....maybe another time...I really need to get home. Problem I have is my shirt is covered in cum.....can you lend me one Bobby....I'll pay ya back?"

"Sure kid.....anything for a cocksucker like you.....we have to do this again sometime....OK?" Bobby grinned and went to find a shirt.

Fifteen minutes later we were all on our way home. We all sat quietly in the car. I think we all were so spent that all we wanted at that point was bed.

Bill dropped me off and asked if I would be around later. I said, "I probably won't see ya for a while.....I have to go back to school. The year starts next week. I will e-mail ya and let ya know what I'm doing....OK?"

Bo leaned out of the car and shook my hand....."We'll miss ya around here. Don't do anything we wouldn't do."

I laughed and said, "Shit that sorta leaves everything open....right? See ya man.....next summer.....take care."

Bill and Bo waved and drove away. I went straight to the bathroom and got in the shower. I was still a little lightheaded and smelled like a cum factory. I got into bed and drifted off to sleep, realizing I was actually getting a hardon remembering the night as I passed out.

A few days later I was packed up and on my way back to school. I was anxious to see Joe again. I wondered what he had done over the summer. I was real interested in what he would be like. Would he be the same as he was? Maybe he did stuff like I did. If he didn't would he ever be surprised at what talents I had learned over the past few months! I was really anxious to see how he was gonna react if I told him I was now an experienced cocksucker and that I had waited all summer, jerking off to the thought of sucking his uncut stiff cock. Would he let me? Would he do it back? As I day dreamed about all the possibilities as we rode back to school, I realized my cock was stiffening and I could feel precum wet my thigh. It was gonna be a good year!

Let me hear from ya ....I love feedback and will respond.

Chapter 4 is on it's way.

12