Military Wife Plays While Away Pt. 02

Story Info
Military wife falls hard for BBC.
2.8k words
3.96
36.9k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers

"Roll over, I want to see that ass." Jeron demanded. I happily obliged.

I rolled onto my hands and knees and stuck my ass out towards Jeron. "What, you want to see this little thing?" I asked him playfully.

SMACK. He smacked my ass so hard, the sound literally echoed off the walls. The sting brought tears to my eyes. I took a deep breath and held it in while biting my lower lip. Trying to keep from yelping at the searing pain in my ass. I looked back at Jeron, my eyes soft.

"Owe baby, I thought you were going to take it easy on me." I say to Jeron.

"That was harder than I expected, you ok?" Jeron asked.

The pain was fading, not that the slap mark would any time soon.

I smiled back at him. "Remember, i'm not used to a man like you. You gotta go a slow."

Jeron smiled at me and gently placed his right hand on my ass, right where he'd smacked.

"How's this?" Jeron asked as he gently caressed my tingling ass cheek.

"Better" I smiled back at him as I started slowly and sensually twisting my ass back and forth for him.

Jeron stopped caressing my ass and moved closer to me. I'm looking back at him and watch as he grabs that big beautiful cock of his and starts smacking my ass with it. It's so heavy. After a few gentle smacks his cock is rock hard. He's got his hand wrapped around the base of his cock. Even with his large hand wrapped around the base there are still at least six inches of cock sticking out past his hand.

I wonder to myself, how long is he? He's got to be nine, maybe ten inches. As i'm pondering this he pushes his cock in between my ass cheeks, right up the crack and starts pushing it up and down. He rests the head of his cock against my ass hole.

"I want this." Jeron says with authority.

"I'd love to give that to you, but sweetie, we're going to have to work up to that slowly." I tell Jeron with a bit of disappointment. I don't want to let him down.

He doesn't push the issue too hard. "I'm going to hold you to that Jess." He replies.

Jeron moves the tip of his cock down further and presses against my wet, and still gaping pussy. I push back and the head of his cock parts my pussy lips.

"Ohhhh, fuck" I moan.

I'm waiting for him to plunge that cock into me. A few long seconds pass and I'm still waiting for it.

"What are you waiting for baby, give me that dick!" I tell him.

Jeron gives me a smile and then pulls the tip of his cock away from my pussy and starts teasing me. Pushing that giant mushroom tip just inside then pulling back out again. It feels good, but it's driving me crazy. I try pushing myself back onto his cock, but he grabs me by the waste with both of his strong hands and keeps me from impaling myself on his cock.

"ah, ah ,ah. not until I am ready Jess." Jeron insists.

"Please." I beg him.

"That's a good girl. I want you to beg for it." He tells me.

Please give me that cock, please fuck me." I plead with him.

"Not like that." Jeron says. "Beg me to give you this big nigger dick."

Hearing him say it like that is shocking, and, somewhat surprisingly, a major turn on. Something dark inside of me is ignited by hearing this. It makes me feel like some switch is flipped that makes me want to be a really, REALLY bad girl. I mean, even more so than i'm already being as I fuck this beautiful man behind my husband's back.

I'm still on all fours with my ass sticking out as Jeron teases my pussy. I reach my hands out behind me and spread my ass cheeks wide, opening up my pussy for him to see.

"Please baby, give this little married white slut your big nigger dick." I beg him.

A wicked smile crosses his face. "You naughty little slut." He says to me.

"I'm your naughty little slut." I tell him, "and this is your naughty little pussy."

At that, with his hand still wrapped around my waist, I feel him squeeze my waste hard and pull me back hard as he thrusts into me with all of his weight.

"FUCK!" I moan out loud as I push my head down into the sheets. Somehow he's even deeper than before. The tip of his cock is bottomed out at my cervix. The pressure is intense. It hurts, but it's also hitting a spot that is making me quiver. I don't want that pressure to go away.

I tilt my head to the side so that I can look back and watch what he's doing. Moments later he pulls out and begins slamming into me like a jack hammer. His grip on my hips is hard, and as he pounds in and out of me i can feel the tip of his cock stretching the depths of my pussy. At the same time I feel his heavy balls slapping against my clit. The simultaneous stimulation is unbelievably intense. I'm cumming in no time, and there is no controlling my screams of ecstasy. Surely our friends in the other room hear this.

After several minutes of him pounding away at me doggie style, Jeron pulls his cock out of my aching pussy and flips me onto my side. He then straddles one of my legs as he throws my other leg over his shoulder. I like this, I can see everything. As I look up at my leg draped over his shoulder I pull my leg back just slightly and stroke his cheek with my toes.

Jeron must like this. He grabs my foot, which looks tiny in his giant hand. He pulls my big toe into his mouth and starts sucking. At the same time he pushes his cock into me. Jeron lets my toes slip out of his mouth and back onto his shoulder and at the same time grabs one of my ass cheeks with one hand, and one of my tits with the other. He gives them both a firm squeeze. Then he begins pounding my already aching pussy yet again.

Just like before, I'm cumming in no time. Looking up at him, I'm completely enamored. He's gorgeous. I catch his eyes and smile at him and stare intently into his eyes. At that Jeron keeps pumping away but leans his body down and comes face to face with me.

Our lips touch, gently at first, then he kisses me hard. Our tongues move into each others mouths. We kiss long and hard as he continues to pound into me. We stay like this for what seems like an eternity until I feel that surge coming again. I try to control it but can't fight back the wave of euphoria. As I'm cumming I bite down on Jeron's lip. I realize what i'm doing and let go of his lip. There's a trickle of blood.

"I'm so sorry babe." I say to Jeron.

I put my hands up to his face and pull his lips close to mine again. I use my tongue and lick the dab of blood from his lip. Seconds later he's pounding me again. My pussy is on fire. As amazing as this feels, I'm not used to this. My pussy needs a break. But I need to let him finish.

Several more minutes pass, Jeron is hammering into me so hard, it's like he's punish fucking me. I'm trying not to focus on how sore my pussy is. Just when I think i can take no more, Jeron begins to moan.

"Fuck!" He screams out.

At that Jeron pulls our bodies close together and comes to a stop with our bodies almost as one. His cock is plunged deep into me, our loins pressed together with intense pressure. A second later I feel it. His cock is pulsing inside of me and then he's cumming. I feel wave after wave of his hot cum inside of me. He's holding me against him hard.

Shit, I think to myself. I'm not on the pill. I try to push him away from me, but he's not letting go.

"Jeron, i'm fertile. I'm not on the pill." I tell him.

"Jeron pulls back a bit, looking down at me.

"Why would you let me fuck you without a condom if your not on birth control?' He asks of me.

I stutter as I try to respond. "I, um. I just got lost in the moment. I wanted you so bad, I didn't even consider stopping, or telling you to use a condom. I'm sorry baby."

His eyes soften a bit.

"You don't need to apologize. Don't worry. I'm sure we're fine. And if not, we'll figure it out." Jeron says reassuringly.

I smile at him. He's still inside of me.

We stare into each others eyes for a while longer then he pulls out and rolls onto his back.

I reach my hand down to my aching pussy. I slide a finger just into the opening. So sensitive. I expected to feel some of his cum, but apparently it's still deep inside of me.

I am amused at the thought for some reason. When I would occasionally let Jake cum inside of me I would immediately feel his cum dripping out of my pussy. Maybe that's why I never got pregnant. His short dick couldn't pump his cum deep enough into me.

Jeron and I are lying there. My head is racing. Will I even be able to walk tomorrow? Am I falling for this amazing man lying next to me? What about my marriage? What if I get pregnant? My mind then wanders off to how great tonight was, and how satisfied I feel at the moment.

Jeron didn't take it easy on me as he had promised. If anything that second session was even more brutal than the first one. As that thought ran through my head it occurred to me that, a brutal fuck is not something that would ever be said about sex with Jake, or really any white guy I'd been with, and there had been quite a few. Not that i was complaining. At that thought a wave of content rushes in. I think to myself. How have I gone so long without black cock? And how can I ever go back to anything else? I drift off to sleep, sore and sweaty, but satisfied and content.

I wake up to a knocking on the bedroom door. Jeron is sawing logs. I look at the alarm clock, almost 1000 AM.

"Just a sec." I yell at the door.

"If you want a ride with us hurry up Jess." I hear Tiana yell from the other side of the door.

"Ok, OK, I'll be right there." I yell back at her.

Jeron has stirred awake now.

"I gotta go love." I tell Jeron. I lean over him and kiss him hard on the lips. His hand reaches around and grabs my ass. He gives it a squeeze.

"Call me tonight." He insists. "I'm not done with you."

I smile at him. "I'm not done with you either." I say.

I gather up my clothes, put them on quickly and look back at Jeron as I open the door to head out. Just before closing the door I catch Jeron's eyes. I wink at him and blow him a kiss.

Tiana and Keisha are waiting. They both have devilish looks on their face.

"Told you so." Tiana says.

"What are you talking about." I ask her.

"Oh, you know." Tiana replied. "Tell me your not going back for more."

"Well, um, there are no concrete plans." I lie to her.

"Yeah right." Tiana says. "Thin walls, we could hear just about everything in there. There's no way you're not going back for seconds."

I smile at her and shrug. "What can i say, that man is fucking amazing."

As we head out the front door and I start to walk faster my pussy starts throbbing. My pussy lips are swollen and inside she's on fire. I find that to keep from hurting I need to walk slower and kind of bow my legs out.

As I lag behind Keisha turns back and looks at me walking.

"Oh my god girl." Keisha says. "Did he put that much of a hurting on you?" she asks.

"I'm really really sore." I tell her.

"Don't worry." Tiana says, "You'll get used to it. I remember the first time I had a real man. I was sore for weeks. But eventually you kind of get, well, for lack of a better word, resized."

"Resized?" I ask.

"Well, After a few times your pussy gets accustomed to a larger cock. The really difficult part is when you fuck guys with smaller dicks." Tiana says.

"Get used to disappointment." Keisha says. "Once you get used to really good black cock, anything else is a let down. I guess that's how the saying started."

Tiana chimes in again, "You need to make a decision quick girl. It's not too late for you to take a step back. You haven't gone so far that you can't go back to white boys, but if you keep fucking Jeron, you better get used to disappointment and not being satisfied with little white boys, or you better accept that you are going to need to date black men to be satisfied."

I ponder this as I slowly lumber towards the car. Do I stop while I still can? Or do I go with what feels good? It doesn't take more than a second thinking about this dilemma before I come to a definitive conclusion. I'm in my mid thirties, I've had sex with more than my fair share of men. If i was to put a number on it, probably over a hundred. Up until yesterday I had only slept with white men, and a few Hispanics. Yesterday I had sex with a black man for the first time I'd always heard the rumors and wives tales about black men and the saying, "once you go black, you never go back".

I hadn't given much though to those rumors. But yesterday changed everything. The sex was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. The orgasms, on just our first night fucking were better than any I'd ever experienced. Longer, harder, deeper, and more intense. It can't just be coincidence that the first black man i sleep with does this to me. No, I need black dick, and I need to try as much of it as i can to make up for lost time.

As those thoughts go through my head I arrive at the car. Tiana opens up the back door and jokingly says, "Let me help you in there, sweetie, I know you're having trouble getting around. Having just been blacked for the first time." She laughs afterwards. Both Keisha and I join in.

"I can't stop now" I tell the girls.

"Didn't think you could even if you wanted to." Keisha said.

"I can't imagine going through life without feeling that good ever again" I continued. "I mean, I could always have a black lover on the side, but that would get old. And I don't think I'm going to convince Jake that he should let me fuck black guys whenever I get the itch."

They both laugh. "So what now?" Tiana asks.

"Well, We've got almost two more months here. I'm going to fuck Jeron every chance I get. There are lot's of other black guys around too. I should probably test out the waters. See what other black guys are like." I explained.

"Like I said last night Jess. Not all brothers are like Jeron, but more often than not, you'll find that they will fuck you like no white guy ever could." Tiana replied.

I fall back into the seat as we drive off. Letting my mind wonder to the things that Jeron did to me last night. My pussy is still tingling and sore. I can tell it will be for days.

I guess my mind is made up. Not sure how I'm going to break the news to Jake. He wanted to come down and visit me sometime soon. I'm not sure if I should let him come down so that I can tell him in person, or if I should just do it over the phone.

No rush. I have a little time to play with. Until then. Consider this white girl hooked. Call me what you will, Nigger lover, jungle fever, snow bunny, Queen of Spades. I'll embrace any label and proudly announce it to the whole world, as long as i keep getting that black cock.

vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers